Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VidioShare| ViDioshare.me Platform | Stage 3 Coming! | UPDATE IN 72 HRS!!!  (Read 250088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:57:19 AM

I think getting a "let's talk Bitcoin" interview would be awesome. I just listened to the watch my bit episode... The watch my bit created mentioned vidios hare as a possible scam coin... A little frustrating, and a cheap shot.

Jahl is going to set us up a interview for Nerio and Kryptokings to go toe to toe.

Lol let them take the cheap shot. Doesn't bother me.

So the competition said that we ( their competition ) are a possible scam coin?

Its competition realizing they have competition. Bring it on.

-trade2winnn
awais3344_1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:41:43 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 05:52:34 AM by awais3344_1

thanks for reply.  Smiley it seems to be a great investment atm. I think the VDO could be accepted into supernet. It provides a unique feature just like the rest of the coins in supernet. It's only that things take time to be welcomed by a common internet user. This is in early stages. Supernet will give this coin a positive boost both in value and in community support. Price may be disheartening for the time being. But it won't stay like this forever.

Edit: wtb 1M coins at @250 sat. anyone wants to sell?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:16:57 AM

I think getting a "let's talk Bitcoin" interview would be awesome. I just listened to the watch my bit episode... The watch my bit created mentioned vidios hare as a possible scam coin... A little frustrating, and a cheap shot.

Jahl is going to set us up a interview for Nerio and Kryptokings to go toe to toe.

Lol let them take the cheap shot. Doesn't bother me.

So the competition said that we ( their competition ) are a possible scam coin?

Its competition realizing they have competition. Bring it on.

-trade2winnn

Yea lol when asked about competition. . .

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:50:02 AM

thanks for reply.  Smiley it seems to be a great investment atm. I think the VDO could be accepted into supernet. It provides a unique feature just like the rest of the coins in supernet. It's only that things take time to be welcomed by a common internet user. This is in early stages. Supernet will give this coin a positive boost both in value and in community support. Price may be disheartening for the time being. But it won't stay like this forever.

Edit: wtb 1M coins at @250 sat. anyone wants to sell?

LOL, sure - wait there and youre going to need to buy your VDOs @500 sat or more...
trade2winnn

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:52:00 AM

Content Rewards are here!

Easy way to earn up to 10K VDO for one piece of content.

Smaller increments in between!

Update from Nerio:

Content Rewards begin now:

20 vdo's for uploading a video, 5 vdo's for uploading a song, original content 100 to 1000 vdos depending on quality and length .

Content Rewards Program:

You want to earn vidiocoins for uploading content to vidioshare?

Uploading a video rewards you 20 vdo
 uploading a song rewards you 5 vdo

Keep in mind to always name the copyright owners of the content your uploading and source your getting the content from.

Original content rewards content owners 100 to 1000 vdos after reviewing the material hd quality only

Feature channels rewards 10k vdo a month, only hd and quality content reviewed and listed weekly.

Thanks for supporting vidioshare

http://vidioshare.me/blog/Content-rewards/16

Nerio has even more news right around the corner, get to uploading good content and get paid!

Staking is at 47% right now.

I wish I could spill some beans. All I can say is get in where you fit in.

Please show some love and comment, share, like, retweet, tell your photographer friends, your DJ buddies, about our new Explainer Video!

http://vidioshare.me/video/Vidioshare-Explainer-Video-Get-Creative-Watch-Share-Earn-VidioCoin/a9111cc6896ac801d9c141d6b1efb0a5

-trade2winnn
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:19:00 PM

does embedding from youtube count towards the rewards program?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
trade2winnn

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:01:22 PM

does embedding from youtube count towards the rewards program?

No.

-trade2winnn
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:53:33 AM

Waiting for the pay to view option.
seerhaad

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:41:13 PM

Price is about to explode, you can see the accumulation on bittrex. Don't be late for the pump.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

Price is about to explode, you can see the accumulation on bittrex. Don't be late for the pump.

Looks like VDO is on fire !!!

+ 45% now...

This price isnt going to go down anymore.
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:52:58 PM

Looks like VDO is on fire !!!

+ 45% now...

This price isnt going to go down anymore.

Good buy orders in place.  Hopefully it keeps up and we get more recognition and heading in the direction where we need to go.

trade2winnn

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:59:40 PM

Hello Community,

BIG THANKS to Capt Drake for a authentic portuguese-brazilian translation done on the Explainer Video Script!

Translation:

Certo... então isso é é a fusão de todas as fusões e a comunidade crypto estava esperando por isso há um bom tempo... e finalmente está aqui!
Vídeo com crypto moeda, uma combinação ÉPICA!
Videoshare é uma plataforma DINÂMICA que permite seus usuários a ganharem dinheiro compartilhando seus vídeos para outros, em uma plataforma moderna e fácil de usar, desenvolvida com TODOS VOCÊS em mente!
E nós estamos apenas começando...
Nosso site é TOTALMENTE livre de publicidade, oferece ampla variedade de novidades que foram adicionadas recentemente à rede, permitindo você maximizar seus ganhos simplesmente postando e importando seus vídeos DIRETAMENTE do Youtube ou de MUITAS outras plataformas de compartilhamento de vídeo, DIRETAMENTE ao Videoshare!
E além disso...
Nosso sistema de segurança para logins é o melhor do mercado, com reconhecimento facial e de impressões digitais - utilizando OpenID, você até mesmo pode acessar a WebTV, que permite você a fazer stream de TV aos usuários, para conseguir um efeito em tempo real e consistente!
E quando você se tornar VIRAL pela rede, oferecemos a esses usuários seu próprio canal dentro de nossa seleção de canais para ter exposição MÁXIMA!
Usuários do Vidioshare podem se assegurar sabendo que TODO o conteúdo que importam em nossa plataforma é propriedade de seu criador original - e NUNCA mais vão ter que se preocupar em outro site possuir o que você da upload.
Então a única questão que você tem de se perguntar é... Você está pronto para o Vidioshare?
Seja Creativo - Veja, Compartilhe, Ganhe Vidiocoin! . . . . . HOJE!

Now all I have to do is find a voiceover for this and I can have Omar implement it into the explainer.

Any other translations would be appreciated guys, message me for the script and I'll get it over to you.

In other news...

Development is coming along. Nerio and I have been talking a lot more lately now since I have his direct line. Anytime I have a question all I have to do is send a message and he instantly gets back to me.

Good communication came in handy today when JL777(superNET dev) and other superNET community members were drilling me with questions. Good conversations and positive ones at that.

Last night Nerio and I  were working on the popup deal. We went ahead and removed it, and have a script that were working on to just pop up on the 18+ videos.

Nerio is getting some CCS done this week to convert over to the new platform layout.

See here:

Have been making headway on getting added to the superNET too. We will potentially be added as a asset soon, just a few things need to be changed around before that can happen. Simple fixes, but we are determined to make it happen.

We gained another content provider- Documentaries - He wants to buy 300K VDO and he has never really been into crypto at all.

I personally have been talking to 1 guy on superNET and one guy here on BCT and they both want to buy 1M VDO a piece.

Prob why the price is up a little.

We have started content rewards and that is listed on the blog.

Lastly for now...

We are about to do a HUGE SEO takeover. Our goal is to have 100K quality backlinks created. This will get us queuing into top pages of Google rather quickly. We have one company saying they can handle the work load. So we are waiting to see what quality their first set of 5K backlinks are first before going all in.

More updates to come.

-trade2winnn

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

Hello Community,

BIG THANKS to Capt Drake for a authentic portuguese-brazilian translation done on the Explainer Video Script!

Translation:

Certo... então isso é é a fusão de todas as fusões e a comunidade crypto estava esperando por isso há um bom tempo... e finalmente está aqui!
Vídeo com crypto moeda, uma combinação ÉPICA!
Videoshare é uma plataforma DINÂMICA que permite seus usuários a ganharem dinheiro compartilhando seus vídeos para outros, em uma plataforma moderna e fácil de usar, desenvolvida com TODOS VOCÊS em mente!
E nós estamos apenas começando...
Nosso site é TOTALMENTE livre de publicidade, oferece ampla variedade de novidades que foram adicionadas recentemente à rede, permitindo você maximizar seus ganhos simplesmente postando e importando seus vídeos DIRETAMENTE do Youtube ou de MUITAS outras plataformas de compartilhamento de vídeo, DIRETAMENTE ao Videoshare!
E além disso...
Nosso sistema de segurança para logins é o melhor do mercado, com reconhecimento facial e de impressões digitais - utilizando OpenID, você até mesmo pode acessar a WebTV, que permite você a fazer stream de TV aos usuários, para conseguir um efeito em tempo real e consistente!
E quando você se tornar VIRAL pela rede, oferecemos a esses usuários seu próprio canal dentro de nossa seleção de canais para ter exposição MÁXIMA!
Usuários do Vidioshare podem se assegurar sabendo que TODO o conteúdo que importam em nossa plataforma é propriedade de seu criador original - e NUNCA mais vão ter que se preocupar em outro site possuir o que você da upload.
Então a única questão que você tem de se perguntar é... Você está pronto para o Vidioshare?
Seja Creativo - Veja, Compartilhe, Ganhe Vidiocoin! . . . . . HOJE!

Now all I have to do is find a voiceover for this and I can have Omar implement it into the explainer.

Any other translations would be appreciated guys, message me for the script and I'll get it over to you.

In other news...

Development is coming along. Nerio and I have been talking a lot more lately now since I have his direct line. Anytime I have a question all I have to do is send a message and he instantly gets back to me.

Good communication came in handy today when JL777(superNET dev) and other superNET community members were drilling me with questions. Good conversations and positive ones at that.

Last night Nerio and I  were working on the popup deal. We went ahead and removed it, and have a script that were working on to just pop up on the 18+ videos.

Nerio is getting some CCS done this week to convert over to the new platform layout.

See here:

Have been making headway on getting added to the superNET too. We will potentially be added as a asset soon, just a few things need to be changed around before that can happen. Simple fixes, but we are determined to make it happen.

We gained another content provider- Documentaries - He wants to buy 300K VDO and he has never really been into crypto at all.

I personally have been talking to 1 guy on superNET and one guy here on BCT and they both want to buy 1M VDO a piece.

Prob why the price is up a little.

We have started content rewards and that is listed on the blog.

Lastly for now...

We are about to do a HUGE SEO takeover. Our goal is to have 100K quality backlinks created. This will get us queuing into top pages of Google rather quickly. We have one company saying they can handle the work load. So we are waiting to see what quality their first set of 5K backlinks are first before going all in.

More updates to come.

-trade2winnn

Awesome work!!!!

DFiLeR

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:12:43 AM

Good to see the community building  ; )  great work as always trade2winnn

Just a thought about the adult section/disclaimer if we made it separate from media>videos instead of being a sub category, that may make it easier? and better for users aswell? Also I don't really like the idea, but depending on complaints etc in the future it might be good if we can easily make the adult vids only show to logged in users, who have it checked 'show adult vids' or something in their profile. Making an accounts not that hard, and once we have a userbase and good content I don't think many people will really complain.

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:34:14 AM

Now would be a good time to pull those sell orders under 2k  Roll Eyes

codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:26:58 AM

wow vidio is shaping up, i have been having fun watching the shortfilms and the content on the website, nice work!

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
DFiLeR

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:54:43 AM

could really get this thing rolling into the weekend if you nerio or trade2winnn could get kelly or daisy etc to post on twitter they are looking forward to new vidioshare.me updates coming up, then they will be able to start their channels. with some crypto and xxx hashtags

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
trade2winnn

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

could really get this thing rolling into the weekend if you nerio or trade2winnn could get kelly or daisy etc to post on twitter they are looking forward to new vidioshare.me updates coming up, then they will be able to start their channels. with some crypto and xxx hashtags

You guys are going to be on the edge of your seats here in the morning with some of the updates we have for you! You guys know I don't shoot blanks.

Nerio and I are calling it a night, hella tired...but VERY productive night. Let me fill you in, as I will try to keep this short.

Take a look at the www.Vidioshare.me main page.

We added a full player on the main page and it will cycle through the Featured Content.

We also have been up all night taking care of the Legal Section that everyone has been asking for.

Take a look at the Terms and Conditions for the Usage of Vidioshare website :

http://vidioshare.me/pages/view/id/1

Also guys take a look at the Vidioshare Privacy Statement for this Website:

http://vidioshare.me/pages/view/id/2

So there you have it...The Terms and Conditions- and Privacy Policy has been written, reviewed by our legal team, and implemented into the Platform.

What else...Ohhh

I started my personal SEO Campaign as I spoke about earlier. 30K backlinks! I went with the dynamic - higher end PR backlinks and hope to see some good results.

Also on top of that while I was on fiverr fishing around Nerio suggested that I go on a small little shopping spree, so I did and got a few more gigs ordered.

Thought we could use a official Press Release, so Nerio said go with the 400 word with SEO attached to the PR so we chose one of those too that should be good to go and submit to CoinDesk, CoinTellegrah, CoinSource, etc. type sites in the next coming days.

We are working non-stop and I could keep going about some other news and updates...but as I said I wanted to keep this one short so I could get to bed and grab some shut eye, and get back on the grind early tom morning.

Let me know any suggestions that you guys might have as we continue to build.

Oh yeah, if you guys haven't seen the price lately, we are on the first page of Bittrex and 250% higher in price than we were 3 days ago. VOL is picking up and as you guys know I am a BlockChain Hawk the Top 20 Wallet addresses haven't CHANGED a BIT! We have some strong holders and strong network with still 47% of total coins still staking.

Oh yeah we topped of the BlockChain subscription because it got a little low.

I'm rambling again, but yes Daisy is on board waiting for the final go ahead from Nerio to upload content!

Like what we are doing??? Consider tipping me  =)

VDO ~ VLURdbHuHAEkvoub1sGiygbcvijeyL13Vq
BTC ~ 184gDef1NA7sy342c7sYMnxr2U8PZBvXUC

-trade2winnn

seerhaad

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:13:50 PM

@trade2winnn

This coin and community owes you so much. You are doing everything to build a strong foundation for the future of VDO.

I want to thank you for all your efforts  Smiley

Respect Cool
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:33:10 PM

its shaping up to be a good holiday for VDO! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: