Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:45:54 PM

Are you getting your 2% interest??
Total coins multiplied by .02 (you could add a compound interest amount to that %) and divided by 365 days = number of coins you should stake per day.

I'm not sure since I have added/removed large chunks of coins multiple times over the last few months. I'll track it over the next couple weeks and get back to you.

In regards to the wallet/address wording, you're right, those 3 largest addresses are probably in the same wallet since their activity matches so closely. I was also looking back on this thread and the Dev announced a buy-back soon after the ICO. It's very possible that those are his coins, and they would total a massive % of the total coins. I hope they are because then he has a real healthy interest in increasing the value. That could also mean he's the one who self-trades to keep it listed when the volume is too low.

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

Are you getting your 2% interest??
Total coins multiplied by .02 (you could add a compound interest amount to that %) and divided by 365 days = number of coins you should stake per day.

I'm not sure since I have added/removed large chunks of coins multiple times over the last few months. I'll track it over the next couple weeks and get back to you.

In regards to the wallet/address wording, you're right, those 3 largest addresses are probably in the same wallet since their activity matches so closely. I was also looking back on this thread and the Dev announced a buy-back soon after the ICO. It's very possible that those are his coins, and they would total a massive % of the total coins. I hope they are because then he has a real healthy interest in increasing the value. That could also mean he's the one who self-trades to keep it listed when the volume is too low.

Could be...?
I think there is a solution out there that will help bag holders stabilize the coin rather than hurt the coin from potential new investors. No need for a dev to buy coins, or for investors to dump them in a "destroy" address.
I'm currently in talks with 3rd party about such an idea. If they like it, it could be a big game changer for POS coins and with serious, long term investors. It would almost completely squash the typical pump and dumpers / dump and pumpers out of existence - the ones that have hurt the growth of cryptocurrencies so bad and created nic's like "BearWhale".
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:04:22 PM

My wallet has increasingly become more unresponsive, tp the point where it is almost unusable.
Yeah the largest wallets dont tell us that much as a large holder would split his coins into a number of different wallets.
Where the fuck is Pavel again, what a way to run a crypto project, fukin unbelievable, why dont he just say i cant hack it instead of turn up once every 2 months with absolutely nothing to show us.  I think its time we start thinking about alternat leadership, as i said i will put forward a good chunk of coins, we need someone committed and able!!!! Ideas??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:49:01 PM

Whatever happened to your good friends in Spandex Pavel??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:15:53 PM

My wallet has increasingly become more unresponsive, tp the point where it is almost unusable.
Yeah the largest wallets dont tell us that much as a large holder would split his coins into a number of different wallets.
Where the fuck is Pavel again, what a way to run a crypto project, fukin unbelievable, why dont he just say i cant hack it instead of turn up once every 2 months with absolutely nothing to show us.  I think its time we start thinking about alternat leadership, as i said i will put forward a good chunk of coins, we need someone committed and able!!!! Ideas??

Yea, it sucks... Are you staking, or does your Mac wallet allow it?

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

I think im still staking,wallets recently become so fukt up that it wont even tell my my weight, though have a green tick!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:11:17 PM

I think im still staking,wallets recently become so fukt up that it wont even tell my my weight, though have a green tick!

Well, I write my total coins down  in the morning and then compare totals almost exactly 24 hours later. This helps me calculate my daily coin stake and if it  matches what I should make on a 2% annual interest rate/365.
So maybe we are on to something here, because I'm guessing you have a fair share of coins with solid coin age. What if the Mac wallet bug (where you can't post ads), is also affecting the way it syncs with network weight status and can't cause the POS system to properly function? And yea, sometimes it takes me 5 minutes just to try and click and reclick and wait for the indicator window to pop up on the stake status.

Interesting...
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:53:45 AM

Looks like we still need about 0.25 bitcoin of volume by the end of tomorrow (Feb. 12th) to avoid the risk of de-listing. I've definitely contributed my share this week so somebody buy up a few sell orders or trade with yourself  Smiley

Callahan

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:01:04 AM

Are there a faucet??
I like this project

Be careful.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:22:48 PM

Are there a faucet??
I like this project
not as far as i know but pavel was doing some sorta twitter tipbot, see https://twitter.com/craigscoin/status/516312779897454592 , though that may well not be working now. If it dont work Post your address here, im sure some Craigscoin will make its way to your address. Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:10:15 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 07:33:20 PM by natmccoy

Somebody just traded .8 bitcoin with themselves to push us over the minimum weekly volume. They could've only done .3 bitcoin and saved ~8 cents of fees, oh well  Tongue

I know a lot hinges on what the dev produces in the next few months, if anything. But remember folks, the ad-listing is operational. Post ads, whether it's your referral-URL for a crypto exchange, a subreddit you like, a couch for sale, a political thought etc.

You can post 9 ads for $0.01 at current prices.

Who is looking at these ads currently? Not many, 3 that I know of, I would guess 10-50 individuals total. (Note: the wallet is a much more effective way of viewing ads at the moment.) The thing is, your ad will be posted in the blockchain permanently, or rather until the day that the last blockchain-containing device goes offline. So just post absolutely anything that you would like to have preserved in this project.

Edit: In regards to the longevity of the project: At current bitcoin prices it would cost $15.84 in fees per year to keep craigscoin listed on bittrex. Even if it were delisted from bittrex it would remain on cryptsy. I won't guess on the number, but there are likely at least a few individuals who would continue staking for years even if it goes to 0.01 btc monthly cryptsy volume and 50 satoshi. It is an interesting project and is worth a few computers keeping it alive into the future, as long as at least some content continues to be embedded in the blockchain. All of the stuff I just said is in reference to a worst-case scenario where Pavel never makes another improvement.

What do I hope Pavel and his unknown coders show up with? A snazzy website with map integration, better categories, & better search/tag function.

3r197

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:37:14 PM

What do I hope Pavel and his unknown coders show up with? A snazzy website with map integration, better categories, & better search/tag function.

My wish list (on top of yours):
-a faster wallet so I can use the ad system with little frustration.
-uncover the network weight stake issue
-and a smart contract system so people can buy and sell items without physical interaction -  so I can buy or sell half way across the world without worry of being scammed.
- and for the sake of MAC wallet users, fix their wallet bugs.

The beauty is... these are all doable.
Who knows, maybe he's discovered a genius coder who would even make Rat4 amazed.

I'm gonna keep holding. In a years time, who knows where this will be.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:41:51 PM

-and a smart contract system so people can buy and sell items without physical interaction -  so I can buy or sell half way across the world without worry of being scammed.

I'm gonna keep holding. In a years time, who knows where this will be.

I forgot Pavel planned on some sort of auction/trade system. That would be great!

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:20:24 PM

3r197 - Calculated from 33 hours of staking I got 0.86% annual rewards. Maybe that's too small of a sample size, I was expecting to get much higher than 2% annual since so few of the coins are staking, I thought I would be getting a large portion of the stake of all 30 million coins. I must have been mistaken, but hopefully a larger sample reveals that I'm at at least the 2% rate.

3r197

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:48:24 AM

3r197 - Calculated from 33 hours of staking I got 0.86% annual rewards. Maybe that's too small of a sample size, I was expecting to get much higher than 2% annual since so few of the coins are staking, I thought I would be getting a large portion of the stake of all 30 million coins. I must have been mistaken, but hopefully a larger sample reveals that I'm at at least the 2% rate.

That's crazy low.

I usually just count up my total coins every morning around the same time (24 hours) Then just multiply that difference by 365 and compare thatto total coins by 2% to see if they match up.

Yea .86% is just not right. Something weird is going on. Cause I know someone else has a fair share of coins and if he's been staking the whole time, and with your recent screenshot of only a 51000 network weight, then that just doesn't add up. His coin age weight should make the system way higher than 51000. And just as I told you in a previous post that I wasn't staking (just had the wallet open as a node), but I'd unlock it again for staking, and boom the network weight went back up for ya.

So again as I've said before, I'm kind of wondering what if the MAC and Windows wallets (combined) are somehow causing the network weight to malfunction. Cause I remember when the MAC wallet was first release and someone started staking. It caused the network weight to skyrocket. So if he's been staking the whole time, there is no way the weight should have dropped down to 51000 like your screenshot indicated.

We'll get this figured out one way or another.
3r197

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

Wow at the email!!

Bittrex coins to be delisted

Coin Removal Announcement - February 15th, 2015
Bittrex Mailer
To
me
Today at 4:53 AM
This message contains blocked images.
BITTREX    Coin Removal Announcement

Thank you for using bittrex.com.

We will be removing the following wallets on February 15th, 2015. Once removed, we will not be able to retrieve your funds. Please remove all coins ASAP. Note, that some of these coins have broken blockchains where we will not be able to send coins.

We have flagged and warned on these wallets for at least 30 days and no exceptions will be made once the wallets are removed.

Symbol   Coin Name
ANC    AnonCoin
AXR    Axron
BIG    BigBullion
BURN    BurnerCoin
CHCC    CHCCoin
DCN    DeepCoin
DEAF    DeafDollars
DIME    DimeCoin
DSB    DarkShibe
FLEX    FlexibleCoin
FRSH    FreshCoin
GANJA    GanjaCoin
GB    GreenBacks
GLOW    GlowCoin
HIC    HawaiiCoin
LKNX    InkwayCoin
MCL    MiracleCoin
MOB    MobCoin
NET    NetCoin
NMB    Nimbus
NOPE    NopeCoin
NUD    NewUniversalDollar
PYRA    PyramidsCoin
REKT    RektCoin
RUBLE    Ruble
SHADE    ShadeCoin
TAC    TalkCoin
TECH    TechCoin
UROD    UroDark
VAULT    VaultCoin
VIK    VikingCoin
VLTY    VolatilityCoin
VOOT    VootCoin
WWC    WorldWideCoin
XBOT    SocialXBot
XXX    XXXCoin
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:09:04 PM

Is Paval on vacation again? lol
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:19:04 PM

What the point to work on dead coin? He has a family to care of, let him rest he worked hard last year, spending ~400BTC.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:52:41 AM

He said there should be an update to the website at the end of the month.

In regards to the bittrex de-listings. So many coins are being de-listed that it's making the rounds on some crypto news sites.

http://linkis.com/cryptocoinsnews.com/Rnf72

Craigscoin isn't one of them though!

3r197

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:06:31 AM

He said there should be an update to the website at the end of the month.

In regards to the bittrex de-listings. So many coins are being de-listed that it's making the rounds on some crypto news sites.

http://linkis.com/cryptocoinsnews.com/Rnf72

Craigscoin isn't one of them though!

As it shouldn't be because...

1 - strong name recognition!

2 - built-in ad system in wallet!

3- Other coins, are just that, other coins!

Craigscoin just needs a few tweaks and a smart contract system and it will outshine 99.9% of the other coins out there
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: