Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:45:47 PM

Pavel logged in today, he must be laughing at all the craigscoin bagholders.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:39:51 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:17:47 PM by sdersdf3

Pavel logged in today, he must be laughing at all the craigscoin bagholders.

He must've been the one who pulled that long-standing .11 BTC order (maybe he's running low on BTC). I'm betting that .27 is the next to go. Only a few people committing more than a bit-cent to this coin - they must have forgotten their chump change.
sdersdf3

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:41:51 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:16:57 PM by sdersdf3

and, as for you Pavel - your name is mud in crypto. It'll become clearer over time that your short-term thinking was foolish.
It'll dawn on you that you could've made a lot more over a positive long-term career in crypto (lots more than 400 measly ever-devaluing BTC) if you had built CRAIG into something of value with a real team (yes, yes, rustynailer - like ShadowCash).

Shadow has about 10 devs working on the project including a cryptographer.  Its a real project at the forefront of its class, check this out:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

I cant promise you that it will go up 10x over the next few months, but it is looking very likely and I am betting on it.  

Problem is, however good the coin/dev-team, the typical pattern when people say such things is for the coin to dump soon after - with early adopters dumping on new adopters (the suckers).
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 01:48:07 PM

and, as for you Pavel - your name is mud in crypto. It'll become clearer over time that your short-term thinking was foolish.
It'll dawn on you that you could've made a lot more over a positive long-term career in crypto (lots more than 400 measly ever-devaluing BTC) if you had built CRAIG into something of value with a real team (yes, yes, rustynailer - like ShadowCash).

Shadow has about 10 devs working on the project including a cryptographer.  Its a real project at the forefront of its class, check this out:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

I cant promise you that it will go up 10x over the next few months, but it is looking very likely and I am betting on it.  

Problem is, however good the coin/dev-team, the typical pattern when people say such things is for the coin to dump soon after - with early adopters dumping on new adopters (the suckers).

Yeah, I see how that may have come across and I completely understand as there is a lot of misinformation getting around in this sphere.  But SDC has been out for a while now and have a look for yourself, because SDC hasn't followed your typical trading pattern of a pump and dump coin. 

But more importantly its all about the tech.  Dark have given up, Monero still cant make a GUI and that leaves Shadow way out in front of the anon race.  But dont just trust me, do your own research.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:55:37 PM

Yeah, I see how that may have come across and I completely understand as there is a lot of misinformation getting around in this sphere.  But SDC has been out for a while now and have a look for yourself, because SDC hasn't followed your typical trading pattern of a pump and dump coin. 

But more importantly its all about the tech.  Dark have given up, Monero still cant make a GUI and that leaves Shadow way out in front of the anon race.  But dont just trust me, do your own research.

Shadows market , subject of Vice article, is still only an 'Idea' . Syscoin has an already working decentralised market running on the Blockhain soon to be i2p anon!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:04:58 PM

can someone tell me what's going on with craig? is alive, is dying or what?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 07:11:40 PM

can someone tell me what's going on with craig? is alive, is dying or what?

Pavel the scammer logs in but never posts or shows any sign of development, really needs someone serious to take over development from that thief!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:35:52 PM

Any of you guys have your wallets open? I'm getting 0 connections to the network...

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:43:47 PM

Any of you guys have your wallets open? I'm getting 0 connections to the network...

My wallets got 4 connections and staking fine, though is still unresponsive as hell. Using a mac.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:56:07 AM

Shadows market , subject of Vice article, is still only an 'Idea' . Syscoin has an already working decentralised market running on the Blockhain soon to be i2p anon!!

But syscoin is not or never will be a truly anonymous platform and like nxt and bithalo the DNM will not migrate to anything that is not vastly superior to bitcoin.  And a fully encrypted blockchain is the only thing that can provide that overall anonymity. 
stormia

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:49:44 AM

I can't believe one guy got over 100K USD for this shitcoin.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:48:07 AM

I can't believe one guy got over 100K USD for this shitcoin.

It's really amazing isn't it? I hope he appreciates how fortunate he is. He must not though or he would probably feel some basic human obligation to the investors.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:49:28 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 01:28:11 PM by natmccoy

My wallets got 4 connections and staking fine, though is still unresponsive as hell. Using a mac.

okay, thanks for the info. Looks like my wallet synced at some point but I'm back to 0 connections now. Oh well it always seems to get working again at some point.

EDIT: It's been connected and staking for a day or two now, good stuff.

DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:31:37 PM

Good idea with bad team...
RIP CRAIG

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:53:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY
sdersdf3

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:02:47 PM

Nobody's here and Pavel's on his next vacation - time to go home. Smiley

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:47:21 AM

Nobody's here and Pavel's on his next vacation - time to go home. Smiley

No worries sdersdf3, I have found my home.

Its been nice chatting to everybody here since this started and I really hope everyone here, except Pavel, has some better success in their future investments. 
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:39:51 PM

it just gets better!! www.craigscoin.info is down , as is http://list.craigscoin.info . Pavel you useless piece of thieving SHIT!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:48:16 PM

it just gets better!! www.craigscoin.info is down , as is http://list.craigscoin.info . Pavel you useless piece of thieving SHIT!!!

Wow!

Now that I'm part of a legit coin with a strong dev team, I look back and realize how naive I was with this coin. Sad thing is... is if there are 3 or 4 panda coins then there's no reason why a future legit Craigscoin can't just take it's place under the same name. It's not like there are trademark rules in crypto currencies especially if it doesn't even have a dev. Good luck and God speed, Pavel - where ever your future endeavors take you. God knows you need all the blessings you can get. Wink
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:44:23 AM

Wow!

Now that I'm part of a legit coin with a strong dev team, I look back and realize how naive I was with this coin. Sad thing is... is if there are 3 or 4 panda coins then there's no reason why a future legit Craigscoin can't just take it's place under the same name. It's not like there are trademark rules in crypto currencies especially if it doesn't even have a dev. Good luck and God speed, Pavel - where ever your future endeavors take you. God knows you need all the blessings you can get. Wink

Now there is a good man.  Too bad you're not a dev.  lol

But I agree.  I lost a lot on this coin, I kept thinking there had to be a plan cause Pavel kept sticking around.  I guess that was simply part of the scam.  Sad.  Truly sad...[and costly].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: