Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:07:53 PM

The node is on same block as me. Im not sure when the blockchain stopped moving ,  my wallet was synced and staking last on 4 June , im not sure if that was when the chain stopped moving though. So very possible its forked??? what is the best course of action??

edit: cryptsy would definitely have been connected till the last block

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:11:24 PM

DELISTREX should take responsibility for maintaining this coin.

Contact BITTREX and tell them to set up nodes.

This was such a scam. BITTREX ran this ICO and then delisted the coin! WTF!!!

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:44:34 PM

DELISTREX should take responsibility for maintaining this coin.

Contact BITTREX and tell them to set up nodes.

This was such a scam. BITTREX ran this ICO and then delisted the coin! WTF!!!

Yea well that's the gamble here. If we can keep the blockchain up and running for a year. Maybe we can also keep hope alive for such a name recognition to entice new dev to clone once all the coins at race for decentralized markets reach final release and open source.

Think of it like having a website domain that's just waiting for the market to accept and the name recognition brings in the big guns to buy out.

Not saying it's going to happen. Just a dream at this moment.

3r197

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:08:01 PM

Yea but my question is do we need 99 dollars or 49 dollars to upgrade to Coin life S?

You just need to buy second node for $50 and I will make you two new.

are those coins i sent visible??

Yes, all good, funds visible, 2323 CRAIG
tnx Smiley

EDIT:
But I am not sure that is the highest block and have you forked network.
Does anyone know which should be last block? I see on node 673850.

I really don't understand fork? I know POS is has it's issues with this matter. But who could possibly fork, other than the dev, right?

If pavel is gone, yet returned, could he fork the system?

All of this is confusing. If you are asking that Zebedee forked, I don't see him doing such cause he'd have to be able to edit the source code, correct?
Yet I still can't connect.

I'll help with the new node but I'd at least like to sync up first

3r197

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

Any chance that I screwed up on the wallet version upload?

Looks like the node is on 1.2.2 yet Zebedee's got a 1.2.3 protocol version synced.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:04:09 AM

I also am no expert on forking. the way im seeing it is say my wallet wasnt connected right until the last block before the blockchain went down, now im connected and my wallet is going from the last block it processed and making a new chain. So if someone,say trex or cryptsy who would have been connected right till the end connected they would be on the original fork(different). Any transactions made in blocks after the last block i was connected to and before the chain died wont be in the fork im on, So it wld be better to find a wallet that was on till the end to ensure blockchain integrity?? I think? Maybe we can get cryptsy to connect to the node??as long as you have wallet.dat from original fork you can go back on it so im not fukt if i have forked it Smiley

sorry for the shit attempt at explanation

as for client, im on the mac version, that could be reason for difference maybe, dont think there even was more than 1 ??

edit: i think only people who were on the block it was when it forked or before it would be able to connect, hence prob why you cant!? looks like im running on a fork.  We need to get someone who has complete chain to start it, ie: Trex or Cryptsy i think!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:57:37 AM

I also am no expert on forking. the way im seeing it is say my wallet wasnt connected right until the last block before the blockchain went down, now im connected and my wallet is going from the last block it processed and making a new chain. So if someone,say trex or cryptsy who would have been connected right till the end connected they would be on the original fork(different). Any transactions made in blocks after the last block i was connected to and before the chain died wont be in the fork im on, So it wld be better to find a wallet that was on till the end to ensure blockchain integrity?? I think? Maybe we can get cryptsy to connect to the node??as long as you have wallet.dat from original fork you can go back on it so im not fukt if i have forked it Smiley

sorry for the shit attempt at explanation

as for client, im on the mac version, that could be reason for difference maybe, dont think there even was more than 1 ??

edit: i think only people who were on the block it was when it forked or before it would be able to connect, hence prob why you cant!? looks like im running on a fork.  We need to get someone who has complete chain to start it, ie: Trex or Cryptsy i think!?

That's correct. Maybe Bittrex or Cryptsy will post the blockchain online for others to download.

If anyone is smart enough they should fork this chain to Ethereums source code. It would make creating a classifieds site a lot easier.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:21:11 AM

so first things first , marcetin can you post or dm me the BTC address for payment for the nodes. Once we have all 3 nodes ready we can get onto Cryptsy/Trex and get the proper chain going. Cryptsy will definitely be up 4 helping as they still have the coin listed and owe it 2 people . Trex also have the responsibility of helping start Craigscoin so they also should help.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 12:31:28 PM

so first things first , marcetin can you post or dm me the BTC address for payment for the nodes. Once we have all 3 nodes ready we can get onto Cryptsy/Trex and get the proper chain going. Cryptsy will definitely be up 4 helping as they still have the coin listed and owe it 2 people . Trex also have the responsibility of helping start Craigscoin so they also should help.

Just use https://bitnodes.net/services/nodes/node-s/ and pay with whatever is listed there that fits you best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
3r197

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:08:11 PM

Alright. Money sent.

Zebedee I was already set up in his system. So I'd figured I'd go ahead and get it over with.

I'll PM you my btc address if you want to chip in 25 bucks
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 12:33:32 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 12:47:08 PM by marcetin

CraigsCoin nodes are up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/185-81-166-38/
https://bitnodes.net/node/23-227-190-220/
https://bitnodes.net/node/104-255-33-23/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
3r197

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:43:01 PM

Well hot damn my piece of crap laptop is syncing in - which was the last one I could sync in the past. My main computer still can't sync. I'll upload the peer.dat into newer computer.

Thanks Marcetin! Even if we don't have a dev yet, we can at least keep cryptsy happy!
3r197

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:43:44 PM

I am ip 24.214.107.105:49278

3r197

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

Alright talked about craigscoin revival on cryptsy chat. Yes there is no dev as I explained, but at least the coin should be syncable for them and I praised them for still supporting the coin!

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:17:11 PM

Alright talked about craigscoin revival on cryptsy chat. Yes there is no dev as I explained, but at least the coin should be syncable for them and I praised them for still supporting the coin!

well done Smiley

Matthias

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:41:45 PM

Well hot damn my piece of crap laptop is syncing in - which was the last one I could sync in the past. My main computer still can't sync. I'll upload the peer.dat into newer computer.

Have you made Craigscoin.conf file as I wrote?

If yes you can add this:
addnode=104.255.33.23
addnode=185.81.166.38
addnode=23.227.190.220

If no follow this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780334.msg12097891#msg12097891

3r197

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:04:11 AM

Have you made Craigscoin.conf file as I wrote?

If yes you can add this:
addnode=104.255.33.23
addnode=185.81.166.38
addnode=23.227.190.220

If no follow this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780334.msg12097891#msg12097891

Yes no luck. It perplexes me!!! Still waiting for my piece of crap laptop to finish syncing.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:54:11 PM

Has anyone figured out what block we should be on?? Has cryptsy connected to the nodes so we will def be on correct chain?? I assume i was on a fork. Does that mean the node is to and needs to resync with correct fork? I dunno i may even be up to date with the chain?Huh?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:23:58 PM

Sweet. took long enough. My laptop just staked it's first coin

Zebedee, send me an address. I'll send you some coins. I'll do the same for marcetin's address

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

@3r197 I see you are taking action yourself, nice,
If you need me for something, i have sent you an answer (ages ago)

greeetz Matthas

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: