Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

wikileaks

Guys it will help a lot if you send them promo e-mails telling them about the coin (to wikileaks, to whoever else), I just cant handle that many task same time. I will focus on coin promotion right after core stuff, bugs will be fixed.  This right now requires my full attention.

Good work man, maybe you can hire some guys to do non core stuff.

@DEV, can you buy back some coins so we know you are with us, it can help market price too, the price goes down so sharply because some guys think you will run away.

Let the guys who think I will run away - run away.

P.s. dont do bold. I read all comments bold or no.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:57:54 PM

Ty Dev for this wonderful coin and creation I do believe it will be a success someday but the largest staking wallet on the network is now being sold. I'm willing to admit Craigscoin was the second biggest mistake I made buying at ICO level this year. There's no reason the value is this low but you can  buy over 400k of my craigscoin right now if you truly believe in this. I've never had 400 btc so my coins at 1/5th of their initial cost should be nothing to you.

Oh and PS this isn't market manipulation I just want as close to 1/5th of my money as I can get so those sell walls are not "whales attempt" at all, just looking for a buy out.

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:06:53 PM

wikileaks

Guys it will help a lot if you send them promo e-mails telling them about the coin (to wikileaks, to whoever else), I just cant handle that many task same time. I will focus on coin promotion right after core stuff, bugs will be fixed.  This right now requires my full attention.

@DEV, can you buy back some coins so we know you are with us, it can help market price too, the price goes down so sharply because some guys think you will run away.

Here is an example of dev paying lip service to the people who gave him 433 btc.

Man, you got 433 btc already, just spend a little bit of them to help investor very much, substantially, these money are not yours,they are investors', they trust you, so you can't abandon your investors, let me say this thing in other words, if you buy back some coins, it will bump the market price, and you can make more money, it's a win-win solution, what do you think?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

Ty Dev for this wonderful coin and creation I do believe it will be a success someday but the largest staking wallet on the network is now being sold. I'm willing to admit Craigscoin was the second biggest mistake I made buying at ICO level this year. There's no reason the value is this low but you can  buy over 400k of my craigscoin right now if you truly believe in this. I've never had 400 btc so my coins at 1/5th of their initial cost should be nothing to you.

Oh and PS this isn't market manipulation I just want as close to 1/5th of my money as I can get so those sell walls are not "whales attempt" at all, just looking for a buy out.

You understand that if I will fulfill your personal request there will be others requiring same? I really appreciate your kind words and sorry for your loss but if I will start answering refund requests there will be no further development. You and everybody else can sell your share on Bittrex or other exchange, and I can promise everyone that there will be no personal buybacks (I received a lot of such requests in PM when buyback was announced). All previous buybacks and all future buybacks will be performed on Bittrex, using current market state.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

You understand that if I will fulfill your personal request there will be others requiring same? I really appreciate your kind words and sorry for your loss but if I will start answering refund requests there will be no further development. You and everybody else can sell your share on Bittrex or other exchange, and I can promise everyone that there will be no personal buybacks (I received a lot of such requests in PM when buyback was announced). All previous buybacks and all future buybacks will be performed on Bittrex, using current market state.

Np thank you for responding, some people still believe as they just bought all 450k I'm very disappointed in the price performance not in the coin itself  (basically it should never have fallen below ico) , good luck to everyone.

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:19:26 PM

wikileaks

Guys it will help a lot if you send them promo e-mails telling them about the coin (to wikileaks, to whoever else), I just cant handle that many task same time. I will focus on coin promotion right after core stuff, bugs will be fixed.  This right now requires my full attention.

Here is an example of dev paying lip service to the people who gave him 433 btc.

Man, you got 433 btc already, just spend a little bit of them to help investor very much, substantially, these money are not yours,they are investors', they trust you, so you can't abandon your investors, let me say this thing in other words, if you buy back some coins, it will bump the market price, and you can make more money, it's a win-win solution, what do you think?
I'm not spending funds meant for development just to let someone get the hell out. Everybody knew the rules before you decided to invest. I'm not getting involved in market manipulations anymore. Period.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:21:04 PM

look its up to Pavel if he buys more coins or not, hes got a million anyway. Hes done everything he promissed. We have a great working innovative coin doing something which blatantly can get massive. The price is not gonna get much lower than it is, today has proved that, the frenzy when it fell a bit below 400. Much of whats on around 500 is blatantly false whale walls and will be removed!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Byter88

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:23:02 PM

wikileaks

I'm not spending funds for development funds just to let you get the hell out. You knew the rules before you decided to invest. I'm not getting involved in market manipulations anymore. Period.

Dev,

Don't stress out with all the impatient people, i would just keep deleting annoying comments and keep up with development. I'm sure all these comments are not helping the state of mind and most people here is what they want. Manipulation from every corner on crypto these days, people must be really desperate lol.
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

I have no idea why the coin dropped this badly and we will see how things will turn out. A few words on three things I have read here a couple of times:

a) I read somwhere that the dev made a mistake by chosing the money supply to high and should have gone with 3-4 mill coins. That is complete nonsense and if you actually start thinking you should immediately see why.

b) Showing the IPO adress: Why? You either trust this guy or you dont. If we knew that he has spent 38% of the money - for example - what would that number tell you? Next to nothing without knowing what exactly he paid for and you would need good knowledge what developments usually cost. We would have endless, fruitless discussions about every BTC moved. Without picking anyone specifically, the quality of most posts on this forum is absymal. I dont want to imagine how this discussion would look like. You could have asked for a detailed business plan before buying into the IPO and I dont know why people dont ask for that more often. If he wanted to run away with the money, he could have done so long ago.

c) Buying back coins: That is not what the IPO money is meant to be spent on. It is for development. If he privately wants to invest in the coin - fine. It is not for speculation on this coin or any other or for giving people that bought too high an exit opportunity, as this is probably what most of those advocating a buy-back are looking for. It is not the devs job to help you out because you made a bad investment.

I really like the devs reactions,
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:39:08 PM

wikileaks

Guys it will help a lot if you send them promo e-mails telling them about the coin (to wikileaks, to whoever else), I just cant handle that many task same time. I will focus on coin promotion right after core stuff, bugs will be fixed.  This right now requires my full attention.

I'm not spending funds meant for development just to let someone get the hell out. Everybody knew the rules before you decided to invest. I'm not getting involved in market manipulations anymore. Period.

I am not manipulating the market and I am not a whale.  I have bought at ico and not traded since.  

We all know the crypto world is crazy but the way this coin has played out is even more crazy than usual.

I would like to invest more, please give me a reason to invest more.  But if your not willing to invest then neither will I.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:41:54 PM

I have no idea why the coin dropped this badly and we will see how things will turn out. A few words on three things I have read here a couple of times:

a) I read somwhere that the dev made a mistake by chosing the money supply to high and should have gone with 3-4 mill coins. That is complete nonsense and if you actually start thinking you should immediately see why.

b) Showing the IPO adress: Why? You either trust this guy or you dont. If we knew that he has spent 38% of the money - for example - what would that number tell you? Next to nothing without knowing what exactly he paid for and you would need good knowledge what developments usually cost. We would have endless, fruitless discussions about every BTC moved. Without picking anyone specifically, the quality of most posts on this forum is absymal. I dont want to imagine how this discussion would look like. You could have asked for a detailed business plan before buying into the IPO and I dont know why people dont ask for that more often. If he wanted to run away with the money, he could have done so long ago.

c) Buying back coins: That is not what the IPO money is meant to be spent on. It is for development. If he privately wants to invest in the coin - fine. It is not for speculation on this coin or any other or for giving people that bought too high an exit opportunity, as this is probably what most of those advocating a buy-back are looking for. It is not the devs job to help you out because you made a bad investment.

I really like the devs reactions,

You should have stopped after the first few words.
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:52:04 PM

wikileaks

I am not manipulating the market and I am not a whale.  I have bought at ico and not traded since.  

We all know the crypto world is crazy but the way this coin has played out is even more crazy than usual.

I would like to invest more, please give me a reason to invest more.  But if your not willing to invest then neither will I.

I fail to see logic in your words. You ask me to buy coins, so you can decide to buy coins or not?

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:52:52 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 03:06:58 PM by sdersdf3

You really have no idea!

If it was a good investment why wouldnt he invest a small portion of his free money to hold 10 or at least 5% of his own coin.  This "it must be distributed" stuff is crap when it comes to making money.  He could very cheaply own a decent holding of his own coin at current prices with free money.  But he chooses not to.  

You first started off this line of inquiry as a polite request, and now it seems to have turned into pretty much a demand. I don't fully agree with Pavel's decision, but I respect it. Pavel and others' arguments against what you suggest are well-reasoned. And if he chooses to invest in his coin (I think he should as a vote of confidence in its future) it should be a voluntary decision - not one made under pressure, under duress and by playing favorites.

The BTC are no longer yours, their Pavel's and he's already provided a rough summary of how he plans to put them to use and has delivered on key promises.

You want to have your cake and eat it too. Let's say the coin was rallying instead of plunging - would you and others currently asking for Pavel to invest up to 10% in Craig now have been willing to donate 10% of your coin balance to Pavel as a reward if circumstances were the opposite? Let's say it quintupled or did a 10x'er. Would you have given Pavel any piece of that? Of course not. He got his BTC as payment. That would've been your reasoning.

You want the potential reward without the potential risk. When you bought into the ICO you accepted both and if the coin were rallying you would've been happy with that arrangement and would not be as generous to Pavel under that circumstance as you're asking him to be now in this situation.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:58:05 PM

You really have no idea!

If it was a good investment why wouldnt he invest a small portion of his free money to hold 10 or at least 5% of his own coin.  This "it must be distributed" stuff is crap when it comes to making money.  He could very cheaply own a decent holding of his own coin at current prices with free money.  But he chooses not to.  

You first started off this line of inquiry as a polite request, and now it seems to have turned into pretty much a demand. I don't fully agree with Pavel's decision, but I respect it. Pavel and others arguments against what you suggest are well-reasoned. And if he chooses to invest in his coin (I think he should as a vote of confidence in its future) it should be a voluntary decision - not one made under pressure, under duress and by playing favorites.

The BTC are no longer yours, their Pavel's and he's already provided a rough summary of how he plans to put them to use and has delivered on key promises.

You want to have your cake and eat it too. Let's say the coin was rallying instead of plunging - would you and others currently asking for Pavel to invest up to 10% in Craig now have been willing to donate 10% of the coin to Pavel as a reward if circumstances were the opposite?

You want the potential reward without the potential risk. When you bought into the ICO you accepted both and if the coin were rallying you would've been happy with that arrangement and would not be any more genorous to Pavel under that circumstance than you're asking him to be now in this situation.

+30,000,000 , very well said

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

wikileaks

I fail to see logic in your words. You ask me to buy coins, so you can decide to buy coins or not?

If you have no faith in craigscoin future then why should I.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:21:20 PM

Surely what he has already done with Craigscoin and the fact that from the start he has been 100% upfront and non-anon even appearing in video with asian shows that he has faith in CRAIGS future!!!! Much more than can be said of 99% of new coins!!! This is his project, he wants it to get massive and succeed!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

+1
I Agree
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:35:19 PM

If you have no faith in craigscoin future then why should I.

rustynailer, I'd like you to address my earlier comment (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=780334.msg9079439#msg9079439) and back off, though I suspect you won't do either.
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

I am here to help, and I like Pavel (I watched the vid) but here are some facts.

He will not disclose his btc address for the ico funds.
If he could show us he still had the funds, then that would go a long way to address concerns about him or his friends buying into the ico.  

He doesnt want to invest in his own coin.
You would think if he thought craigscoin had potential then he would want at least 10% of the coin.  He can even buy his coin with free money that ico investors gave him but he seems reluctant to invest in his coin.  He has about 1% of the coins and he is the only person that would know the true value of craigscoin. Is he going to wait until it gets to 100 sat or 50 sat before he thinks its a good price to start buying and thats if he does buy at all.  

I am an ico investor who hasn't sold yet and I certainly wont be investing or encouraging others to invest any more until I see Pavel pay more than lip service to the ico investors who have lost 80% of their holdings.  

I might start reinvesting in this when I see Pavel investing in it, because at this stage it looks like he sees btc as a better investment.

THE MOST stupid thing i have read on this thread so far... He doesn't need to prove anything to you, you knew what ICO is about and that is it! Pavel did bought his own coin but not as you suggested 10% which would be bad for coin. You trolls scream when you see some developer issuing coin with 1% premine and now you encouraging dev to "buy" 10%?!
As far as your "i won't invest more" goes, we don't need investors like you! You are welcome to dump your holding and move on.  
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:51:02 PM

i just want to thank this guy for pushing the price down

everytime i see that i know that the price will bounce back over 2k as soon as he have enough coins

..try to buy something from that order and see what happends, thoose orders will be removed immediately
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: