Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:02:17 PM

We need all to think about that.
I don't mind sharing ADtx fees with investors, we just need to figure out how.
Any ideas?

An income component above POS percentage would go a long way towards price stability of the coin ..
You could use the same criteria for holding coins in the wallet to earn the POS percentage as a way
to allocate some percentage of the ADtx fees over whatever time period makes the most sense ..

Just including this 'income concept' in the coin's development roadmap will have the desired effect ..

Triff ..

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:06:20 PM

i agree that comments and ratings are both pretty critical as some sort of filtering system!!! Rusty i know crypto is generally full of pond scum who will run with your bitcoin given half the chance!! Pavel is still here and this coin is obviously going places!! He has his word and his name backing it. To many people this is better than having a large financial stake.  If he dissapears his word and name will be shit. So let him get on with the important and lets get this show on the highway!!!

Where and why would he ever want to leave. The basics behind the coin are already in place and working. If I were the dev and had control over the ADtx income and have a knowing that this coin could rise and stabilize in the 10k's to 100k 's over the course of adoption just over the next few months - I'd be a moron to jump ship.  Wink

CraigsCoin has more application potential behind it than 99% of the other coins out there - adoption takes time though.

Hopefully, ADtx will not only fund dev(s) future projects but be given out as dividends to investors as well
As "whalebone" has mentioned before, it would be nice in the future if Pavel explained a more precise layout of the ADtx wallet.  Just imagine how stabilized the price would be if investors learned that they can earn coins from POS on top of possible dividends from ADtx. I think this is the solution that BTC has been looking for all along - STABILITY!

Yes. We need all to think about that. I don't mind sharing ADtx fees with investors, we just need to figure out how. Any ideas?

Automatically burn the transaction fees and now holders have a rising % of the outstanding coins. At the end of the day it works out the same as a dividend.  
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:11:26 PM

getting CRAIG added to www.coingorilla.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

Activity: 732

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:13:32 PM

i agree that comments and ratings are both pretty critical as some sort of filtering system!!! Rusty i know crypto is generally full of pond scum who will run with your bitcoin given half the chance!! Pavel is still here and this coin is obviously going places!! He has his word and his name backing it. To many people this is better than having a large financial stake.  If he dissapears his word and name will be shit. So let him get on with the important and lets get this show on the highway!!!

Where and why would he ever want to leave. The basics behind the coin are already in place and working. If I were the dev and had control over the ADtx income and have a knowing that this coin could rise and stabilize in the 10k's to 100k 's over the course of adoption just over the next few months - I'd be a moron to jump ship.  Wink

CraigsCoin has more application potential behind it than 99% of the other coins out there - adoption takes time though.

Hopefully, ADtx will not only fund dev(s) future projects but be given out as dividends to investors as well
As "whalebone" has mentioned before, it would be nice in the future if Pavel explained a more precise layout of the ADtx wallet.  Just imagine how stabilized the price would be if investors learned that they can earn coins from POS on top of possible dividends from ADtx. I think this is the solution that BTC has been looking for all along - STABILITY!

Yes. We need all to think about that. I don't mind sharing ADtx fees with investors, we just need to figure out how. Any ideas?

Well. The concept can be hard because we don't want to create some sort of centralized stability, that could hurt the future of the coin. Yet someone who 'holds' more coins than another deserves to be rewarded on the risk - yet look at the current price of BTC. People are pointing fingers at someone they call "bear-whale" for this huge drop in BTC price. Granted it's a free market, but at the same time BTC can't grow in adoption and therefore volume because of it's volatility.

The beauty of Craigscoin is that it has both POS rewards and ADtx fees for investors. POS is a given, but how to control the ADtx is tricky. "Whalebone" mentioned an algorithm for the wallet - I don't know how that would work, I'd hope he'd explain more about it. I know that the Xcurrency team is planing on creating a company on the side of the coin itself. They say the company would be completely separate from the coin, but that idea seems hard to grasp in truth. I like the idea of some sort of buy wall wallet set up off the Adtx fees. I'll PM you on the idea.

3r197

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

i agree that comments and ratings are both pretty critical as some sort of filtering system!!! Rusty i know crypto is generally full of pond scum who will run with your bitcoin given half the chance!! Pavel is still here and this coin is obviously going places!! He has his word and his name backing it. To many people this is better than having a large financial stake.  If he dissapears his word and name will be shit. So let him get on with the important and lets get this show on the highway!!!

Where and why would he ever want to leave. The basics behind the coin are already in place and working. If I were the dev and had control over the ADtx income and have a knowing that this coin could rise and stabilize in the 10k's to 100k 's over the course of adoption just over the next few months - I'd be a moron to jump ship.  Wink

As "whalebone" has mentioned before, it would be nice in the future if Pavel explained a more precise layout of the ADtx wallet.  Just imagine how stabilized the price would be if investors learned that they can earn coins from POS on top of possible dividends from ADtx. I think this is the solution that BTC has been looking for all along - STABILITY!

Automatically burn the transaction fees and now holders have a rising % of the outstanding coins. At the end of the day it works out the same as a dividend.  

Pretty interesting. But just a percentage, obviously. Dev's have to eat!  Grin But this way seems like a decentralized solution, no?
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:18:04 PM

Pretty interesting. But just a percentage, obviously. Dev's have to eat!  Grin But this way seems like a decentralized solution, no?

Devs got the ICO and they will also eat because I'm sure they own plenty of coins.  I promise you that Bitshares or another DAC development group will make a project similar to this that will give 100% of the fees to holders of the coin and that will be a more attractive investment for the community.  If they don't do it another developer eventually will. If that group is Bitshares or Ethereum, it will blow Craigscoin out of the water.  They might as well be the first mover on this DAC.  In fact, it probably would have been a  better idea to use the Bitshares platform to make Craigscoin and at minimum they would have quadrupled the size of the following.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:24:20 PM

I'm not entirely sure that it is possible, because there may be very big amount of holders with very different amount of money, and basically it will add enormous amount of transactions every time AD posted. General idea is good, but we need to think how to implement it.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

I'm not entirely sure that it is possible, because there may be very big amount of holders with very different amount of money, and basically it will add enormous amount of transactions every time AD posted. General idea is good, but we need to think how to implement it.

I'm not sure what that has to do with burning the transaction fees.  Can't they just be sent to a burn address? 
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 06:33:10 PM

I'm not sure what that has to do with burning the transaction fees.  Can't they just be sent to a burn address? 

Burning coins is just ugly IMO. I thought about that before but then realized that with "burning" ads coin cap is 6 000 000 Ads. Burning not an option. Re circulation - is.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
JakeThePanda

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:35:57 PM

I'm not sure what that has to do with burning the transaction fees.  Can't they just be sent to a burn address?  

Burning coins is just ugly IMO. I thought about that before but then realized that with "burning" ads coin cap is 6 000 000 Ads. Burning not an option. Re circulation - is.

Ok, I can see the problem now. But, it's only a problem if the fee is always fixed amount and isn't that a problem in itself?  Eventually the cost of an ad will be too high, no?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:39:23 PM

only 2 small sells in the last 50 filled orders  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:40:11 PM

Hey guys.

Can I transfer my coins from trex to a wallet now? What I mean is are the wallets working?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

3r197

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

Hey guys.

Can I transfer my coins from trex to a wallet now? What I mean is are the wallets working?

Of course. I've been staking since 9/26 with no problems.
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:11:59 PM

I'm not sure what that has to do with burning the transaction fees.  Can't they just be sent to a burn address?  

Ok, I can see the problem now. But, it's only a problem if the fee is always fixed amount and isn't that a problem in itself?  Eventually the cost of an ad will be too high, no?

Yes dynamic vanishing fee was another option in the very beginning, but then following will occur:

1. Coins still will be vanishing
2. ADtx fee will be dynamic in two different dimensions. Right now ADtx fee actual price depends on a market price. If it will be diminishing - it will also be fluctuating relating to market price. That will make nearly impossible to predict ADtx behavior. Also no matter of how small it is coin supply will be still diminishing with, asymptotically trending to zero.
3. Total amount of coins will remain the same because there is no way to actually "destroy" the coin. All you can do is create wallet and delete wallet.dat, so there always will be some degree of doubt that it actually was deleted.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
kryptos

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:51:50 AM

that shit will continue this price that absurdly low, let us raise this coin
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:06:06 AM

I losed money with this one... Really low price, very high priced ico.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

When can we post a picture from client directly ?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:01:59 AM

When can we post a picture from client directly ?
Not sure this is good idea to bind certain image hosting to the client, since it kinda limits capabilities.
On the other hand current double http:// is horrible. I'll put fix in my "to do" list.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:10:29 AM

Any NEWS on the PR Release?

Nope no reply from them.

I'm guessing you should get word today, as it's a Monday start of the work week. Appreciate btw that you worked through the weekend (including Sunday) in spite of ingrates such as rustynailer.

No word from them so far.
I really scared what will happen if I tell people that I'm a human as well, and want a day off, maybe some time with my family Wink

Just saw this - you joke about it, and it's admirable that you do, but I find it sad how crazy people's expectations can be. I'm hopeful your obvious dedication to the success of CRAIG will pay off.
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:15:34 AM

I losed money with this one... Really low price, very high priced ico.
me too Sad and still hold my coin
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: