Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:29:48 PM

Sell wall gone, now let price rise to ICO price

@ ltcrstrbrt
precedent post corrected thanks

It's clearly only a matter of time before the overhead supply of sellers who bought at 1400 are mostly replaced by buyers who bought around the 300-500 range. So the coin is forming a base around the 400 range. With some more positive news going forward, that'll hopefully be the base for a strong rally eventually.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:33:38 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

It's clearly only a matter of time before the overhead supply of sellers who bought at 1400 are mostly replaced by buyers who bought around the 300-500 range. So the coin is forming a base around the 400 range. With some more positive news going forward, that'll hopefully be the base for a strong rally eventually.

Yeah, fuck the people that gave him 433 btc to kick this off, Thats the spirit.....
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:40:02 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

Yeah, fuck the people that gave him 433 btc to kick this off, Thats the spirit.....

Very nice vocabulary!!! Shame on you.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:42:05 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

Nobody is forcing anyone to sell below the ICO price Smiley
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

Not what I'm saying at all - only the reality that the bigger the percentage of coinholders who bought at 300-500 the less sell pressure there'll be on the coin and the easier it will be for it to move sharply up and out of this range. That's just a statement of fact - and without crass vulgarity.

And as for your larger point, you've made it clear, repeatedly. Craigscoin dev has made his point clear, repeatedly. How does it help the coin to keep going back and forth on this? What's your agenda?
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 12:56:33 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

Unless that ico price was free coins   Sad

Here we go again... I thought I answered all your questions.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:58:07 PM

Am I fucking alone here.....

Are people afraid of rocking the boat because they think it will hurt their investment.

If you want me to shut up and leave I will, if I have no support, I will go.  I promise.

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

Are people afraid of rocking the boat because they think it will hurt their investment.

If you want me to shut up and leave I will, if I have no support, I will go.  I promise.

You don't have to leave. You don't have to shut up. But you do need to stop repeating the same things over and over again while the dev has clearly answered your questions. The fact that you don't trust him is not going to change anything.

sdersdf3

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:02:35 PM

@ ltcrstrbrt

Great reminder - if people would pull their sell orders or at least raise them, things would be better off. But that's going to happen anyway (just a little slower): as more buyers buy at the 400-500 range, and become a greater percentage of the base of coinholders. The sell pressure will diminish anyway.

And the more positive development/marketing news (including that PR thing) there is over the coming days, the faster that selling "overhead" will get eaten up by volume, and the faster the path to a rally will be cleared.

sdersdf3

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:05:12 PM

You don't have to leave. You don't have to shut up. But you do need to stop repeating the same things over and over again while the dev has clearly answered your questions. The fact that you don't trust him is not going to change anything.

Exactly - instead of going in circles offer something constructive to help the coin.
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:15:06 PM

I want the best for craigscoin, I really do.  And its not if I can trust him or not.  Its if new potential investors will not only trust him but also trust the coin/company structure to be sustainable.

Are you planning to start making suggestions or what? Come on, actions, number, anything apart of "go fuck yourself" please.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

BitcoinBuzz sent me a press-release text. Any suggestions? Additions?

Cryptocurrency CraigsCoin Features Cutting-edge Blockchain Advertising Technology

Bitcoin Alternative and advertisement platform CraigsCoin, CRAIG, was launched the 13th of September 2014 with an estimated total of 30'000'000 coins being generated over time. The pure Proof of Stake coin has a 2% annual stake award and implements the popular X11 algorithm praised for its security. CraigsCoin also provides a transaction speed of 30 seconds for users who wish to use CRAIG to conduct commerce and trading. CraigsCoin strives to provide truly trust-less decentralized classified ads listing to users worldwide securely stored in the blockchain.
CraigsCoin’s unprecedented decentralized advertising database enable companies and small businesses to easily display their ads to large numbers of people worldwide, by allowing it to be implemented on any website or any other third-party technology. CraigsCoin utilises a modified blockchain in order to allow any user to post their ADs directly into the blockchain and a unique custom-made wallet allows users to make AdvertisingTransactions (ADTX). In first prototype version of CraigsCoin ADTX's will have a 5 CRAIG fixed ListingFee – in the future this fee will be moderated after the fluctuation on the market to ensure a fair price. Every message to the ADTX wallet will look like a normal transaction with one exception - this transaction may contain a message from 1 to 10 000 bytes for advertising purposes. The ad will be visible to anyone using a custom block explorer. To avoid a solid wall of ads the wallet will soon be updated with a custom parser and a user-friendly AD editor allowing users to customise their ads.
CraigsCoin co-released a Block-chain advertisement posting and listing service right at launch which will be the first of many exclusive features. Several applications will be launched in October 2014 including a classified advertisement website with ads from the blockchain, new updated wallet with image parser which allows images to be displayed in the wallet, a tag and AD editor and a Blockchain partial download system preventing potential overload of the blockchain. This will be the backbone of CraigsCoin´s expanding infrastructure; spectators, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and professionals can expect to see an introduction of filters allowing users to see only relevant classified ads, blockchain Search Engine and a digital auction tool.
Progressive CraigsCoin is already putting the vision into action of becoming a decentralised advertisement tool and a platform for performing truly trust-less transactions with just 3 second block times. With the upcoming upgrades and new features to be expected this month CRAIG might very well be a game changer in both the advertisement industry and in the way commerce is transacted; bringing cutting-edge technology and new market strategies to the Cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:31:20 PM

I want the best for craigscoin, I really do.  And its not if I can trust him or not.  Its if new potential investors will not only trust him but also trust the coin/company structure to be sustainable.

Are you planning to start making suggestions or what? Come on, actions, number, anything apart of "go fuck yourself" please.

And I think I have made my position clear.

You did not, really.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:37:27 PM

Cryptocurrency CraigsCoin Features Cutting-edge Blockchain Advertising Technology

Bitcoin Alternative and advertisement platform CraigsCoin, CRAIG, was launched the 13th of September 2014 with an estimated total of 30'000'000 coins being generated over time. The pure Proof of Stake coin has a 2% annual stake award and implements the popular X11 algorithm praised for its security. CraigsCoin also provides a transaction speed of 30 seconds for users who wish to use CRAIG to conduct commerce and trading. CraigsCoin strives to provide truly trust-less decentralized classified ads listing to users worldwide securely stored in the blockchain.
CraigsCoin’s unprecedented decentralized advertising database enable companies and small businesses to easily display their ads to large numbers of people worldwide, by allowing it to be implemented on any website or any other third-party technology. CraigsCoin utilises a modified blockchain in order to allow any user to post their ADs directly into the blockchain and a unique custom-made wallet allows users to make AdvertisingTransactions (ADTX). In first prototype version of CraigsCoin ADTX's will have a 5 CRAIG fixed ListingFee – in the future this fee will be moderated after the fluctuation on the market to ensure a fair price. Every message to the ADTX wallet will look like a normal transaction with one exception - this transaction may contain a message from 1 to 10 000 bytes for advertising purposes. The ad will be visible to anyone using a custom block explorer. To avoid a solid wall of ads the wallet will soon be updated with a custom parser and a user-friendly AD editor allowing users to customise their ads.
CraigsCoin co-released a Block-chain advertisement posting and listing service right at launch which will be the first of many exclusive features. Several applications will be launched in October 2014 including a classified advertisement website with ads from the blockchain, new updated wallet with image parser which allows images to be displayed in the wallet, a tag and AD editor and a Blockchain partial download system preventing potential overload of the blockchain. This will be the backbone of CraigsCoin´s expanding infrastructure; spectators, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and professionals can expect to see an introduction of filters allowing users to see only relevant classified ads, blockchain Search Engine and a digital auction tool.
Progressive CraigsCoin is already putting the vision into action of becoming a decentralised advertisement tool and a platform for performing truly trust-less transactions with just 3 second block times. With the upcoming upgrades and new features to be expected this month CRAIG might very well be a game changer in both the advertisement industry and in the way commerce is transacted; bringing cutting-edge technology and new market strategies to the Cryptocurrency ecosystem.
I think it's OK.

I ♥ Crypto!
chfgcf

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:50:25 PM

I think it's OK.
OK too
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

And I think I have made my position clear.

You did not, really.

You are not going to build up trust by editing my quotes.  And I did

Pff you are now denying your own words? You know what? I don't need your trust.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

pavel don't feel like you have to answer every troll in here, just ignore them
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

Great work dev; that's a very solid press release.

Now you should listen.

This person, "RUSTYNAILER" is being paid to FUD this thread, he is posing as kind and naive, but in reality is very sinister.

If you look at his post history he is only here to conjure confusion. It is very apparent.

Please, simply ignore his trivial questions and inquires, let the community take care of his false pretenses and meaningless banter.

You should focus on releasing daily updates on development, such as information on wallet releases. Or where you are in your work. Always relative to the technology.

Thank you.

Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

pavel don't feel like you have to answer every troll in here, just ignore them
That's what I have been telling him too. Just ignore the trolls.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:34:47 PM

Great work dev; that's a very solid press release.

Now you should listen.

This person, "RUSTYNAILER" is being paid to FUD this thread, he is posing as kind and naive, but in reality is very sinister.

If you look at his post history he is only here to conjure confusion. It is very apparent.

Please, simply ignore his trivial questions and inquires, let the community take care of his false pretenses and meaningless banter.

You should focus on releasing daily updates on development, such as information on wallet releases. Or where you are in your work. Always relative to the technology.

Thank you.

Agree - he keeps repeating the same point over and over again after it's been addressed multiple times. Please keep the thread clear of his nonsense, unless he has something new, meaningful and constructive to add.

People come here for information on the coin, not to read rustynailer's 10+ demands for you to buy more of the coin than you already have.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: