Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:47:27 PM

found someone else offering android wallets, maybe mac??
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777604.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:28:08 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 07:18:51 PM by 3r197

wow no trade for almost 6 hours!! stalemate, no one wants to buy or sell.
is there a solid time for buzz release yet??
It is, but buzz vanished again. I already sent them 2 e-mails asking for changes in press release and to provide their promotion plan. Apparently they do not want to rush as we all are.

I invested in CraigsCoin because it's different than the other 500-600 coins out there - those coins are still just coins. If I wanted a good coin, I'd just own BTC. If I wanted a good somewhat-fast coin, I'd just own LTC. Along with growing adoption, market volume proves this.

Yet I can't imagine the day that BTC decides to hard fork and put ads on the blockchain. The blockchain system is already so slow and bloated that adding such tech would just hurt it more than help it!

Therefore, CraigsCoin is going to be a game changer. Those countless other coins can only create new innovations on top of still being 'just another coin'. If they want to try and hard fork to an ad-on-the-blockchain style coin, then their name has already been 'trumped' by CraigsCoin. The beauty of CraigsCoin is that it's not 'just another coin' but 'is' still a coin, so any new open-source innovations that 'just another coins' create will be able to easily get implemented into CraigsCoin if the dev's and community agree upon it.

I can't wait to see where this is going. And yes, PR is important, but takes time. We investors can do our part as well. I've been spreading the word where I can - on conspiracy theory websites, youtube, etc...
The goal is to realize that if we finally hit the right amount of interest, CraigsCoin could go 'viral', so to speak, and the mass adoption will do the work for us in terms of PR.

Got my popcorn ready!

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:21:56 PM

we need a youtube video showing an add being made and viewed!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
3r197

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:00:47 PM

Agreed. I think Pavel has a bounty on a "how-to" youtube video.

The possibilities are endless.

Yes, the price to post an ad is high, but it helps detour spammers and keep the devs fed. I think that once the coin is accepted mainstream, that not only the revenue created 'on top' of the ADtx, Devs will have a huge amount of website advertisement fees that will not even be associated with the wallet. Hopefully, this will be enough to make CraigsCoin ads and posts by wallets, virtually free - therefore creating more adoption.

Can't wait to see wallet and website search engines and filter!!

Imagine a search filter:
CraigsCoin Encyclopedia - an unhackable wikipedia.
CraigsCoin Escrow - post an ad that you want to buy and sell crypto but need a "decentralized" middleman to keep buyers and sellers honest!

CraigsCoin... 'Ad' your thoughts here! This coins is no more Pavel's as it is yours- any input and innovation much appreciated...

Cheer's
Craig
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:00:02 PM

Agreed. I think Pavel has a bounty on a "how-to" youtube video.

The possibilities are endless.

Yes, the price to post an ad is high, but it helps detour spammers and keep the devs fed. I think that once the coin is accepted mainstream, that not only the revenue created 'on top' of the ADtx, Devs will have a huge amount of website advertisement fees that will not even be associated with the wallet. Hopefully, this will be enough to make CraigsCoin ads and posts by wallets, virtually free - therefore creating more adoption.

Can't wait to see wallet and website search engines and filter!!

Imagine a search filter:
CraigsCoin Encyclopedia - an unhackable wikipedia.
CraigsCoin Escrow - post an ad that you want to buy and sell crypto but need a "decentralized" middleman to keep buyers and sellers honest!

CraigsCoin... 'Ad' your thoughts here! This coins is no more Pavel's as it is yours- any input and innovation much appreciated...

Cheer's
Craig
+1

I ♥ Crypto!
LiberyOrDeath

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:12:49 PM

Look if Pavels intention was to make a quick buck with the IPO, and even invest himself to dump, he would have done that and then disappeared!! So far he has done everything he said he would do and has proven he is trustworthy and committed to this coin.
The price is HIGHLY undervalued at the moment, you can see no one wants to sell at this level, when more people find out about this things will get better!!

Perhaps he is genuine - I do not know that 100% , but he should have done the ICO in a different manner. He should have set the price of each coin at let's say 500 satoshi, instead of letting it float freely and explode to 1.4 K. Whether this was an innocent mistake or something premeditated , remains to be seen.
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:12:45 AM

fuck ,no buy support
Do you want sell your coins? How many CRAIGs?
Hocapoca

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

Really? 300 sat again? Good marketing right now would be placing some buy support and upping the volume a little. The fact that nothing is going on and hasn't been isn't a good sign for anybody. Personally I'm down to my last few CRAIG's and would almost gladly get rid of them for 350 sat. Investor's are not high on this, at all. Sorry to say, but even with a pump in the coming days I don't think that will replace any investor faith. SO, I'm moving on and cutting my losses a little short here. If Pavel rolls out some critical updates and puts on a PR blitz, I would say only then will speculators regain some faith in CraigsCoin... initial bagholders, maybe not so much. Good luck in the future; this was nothing short of catastrophic for most, and two straight weeks of limited progress and declining price says it all.
3r197

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:40:42 AM

Really? 300 sat again? Good marketing right now would be placing some buy support and upping the volume a little. The fact that nothing is going on and hasn't been isn't a good sign for anybody. Personally I'm down to my last few CRAIG's and would almost gladly get rid of them for 350 sat. Investor's are not high on this, at all. Sorry to say, but even with a pump in the coming days I don't think that will replace any investor faith. SO, I'm moving on and cutting my losses a little short here. If Pavel rolls out some critical updates and puts on a PR blitz, I would say only then will speculators regain some faith in CraigsCoin... initial bagholders, maybe not so much. Good luck in the future; this was nothing short of catastrophic for most, and two straight weeks of limited progress and declining price says it all.

Sorry to see you go.
This coin already has all the basic functions that the coin needs to survive even if the dev fell off the earth tomorrow.
IMO, from here on out it's going to be innovation along with adoption that makes this coin an ever-evolving gold mine. This doesn't happen over night. I hope you realize this when you use your loss to buy up 'just another coin'. My two cents is that the worst coin you can buy into is a coin that has nothing but hopes of things to come. 99% of them are like that - at least CraigsCoin has originality and a solid foundation to grow from.

Cheers and good luck!

Craig
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 06:47:22 AM

He wont show it. People already tried to get him to but he refused.

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

We'll have the last laugh

The way the price tanked as soon it hit the market with nobody selling at or above ico prices could suggest that somebody had free ico coins to dump at 100% profit, but there is no proof of that.  He could still show us he still has the ico funds to prove he didn't give it back to his friends, but he refuses.

Bittrex would've policed that. That's the entire reason for the escrow process and their requirement for a working wallet code and block explorer at launch for them to inspect - they've alerted holders of other coins and kicked other coins off the exchange for that sort of thing (most recently GHOST, I understand). Anyone who has ICO coins had to buy them at market from Bittrex. No one got "free" coins.

What "free" ico coins are you talking about? Why are you fudding? And what's your true agenda?

I am not fudding, I am an ico investor/sucker so let me explain. 

Pavels friends buy into the ico, then after the ico is complete Bittrex gives Pavel his btc, then Pavel gives his friends back their btc.  His friends now have free coins to dump.  Very simple.

Of course there is no real proof, this is just hypothetical.

Thank you for your theory, but as I say before this is not true. Please don't post it again.

But he got a point bro and you know it

If there is not way to proof that point there is no point.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:16:06 AM

Just keep working on the coin and updating us, we love you dev  Grin

You've created something very interesting, and you can make it a lot better.

dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:47:31 PM

He wont show it. People already tried to get him to but he refused.

He bought 1.5% of all the coins when the price was low, & he never had any from the ICO to dump. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, just an amateur trader bragging to holders about a gamble paying off  Roll Eyes

We'll have the last laugh

The way the price tanked as soon it hit the market with nobody selling at or above ico prices could suggest that somebody had free ico coins to dump at 100% profit, but there is no proof of that.  He could still show us he still has the ico funds to prove he didn't give it back to his friends, but he refuses.

Bittrex would've policed that. That's the entire reason for the escrow process and their requirement for a working wallet code and block explorer at launch for them to inspect - they've alerted holders of other coins and kicked other coins off the exchange for that sort of thing (most recently GHOST, I understand). Anyone who has ICO coins had to buy them at market from Bittrex. No one got "free" coins.

What "free" ico coins are you talking about? Why are you fudding? And what's your true agenda?

I am not fudding, I am an ico investor/sucker so let me explain. 

Pavels friends buy into the ico, then after the ico is complete Bittrex gives Pavel his btc, then Pavel gives his friends back their btc.  His friends now have free coins to dump.  Very simple.

Of course there is no real proof, this is just hypothetical.

Thank you for your theory, but as I say before this is not true. Please don't post it again.

But he got a point bro and you know it

If there is not way to proof that point there is no point.

wtf you talk about?
RichQuick

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:28:31 PM

is this coin done with suppression.? fuck this is my worst trade ever.
this coin was fudded from day one it took the coin and all of us down.

i'm out. deuces.

edit: could be very true about buying your own ico to dump for 100% profit. we will never know.
Hocapoca

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:26:01 PM

That feeling when you've finally mitigated the losses from a terrible coin purchase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0_KrqNgiQ

EDIT: Now that I've sold out (and I'm not tripping too bad, I give you that) - I'm almost certain of a pump here. Enjoy the extra value!
3r197

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:31:36 PM

That feeling when you've finally mitigated the losses from a terrible coin purchase - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0_KrqNgiQ

EDIT: Now that I've sold out (and I'm not tripping too bad, I give you that) - I'm almost certain of a pump here. Enjoy the extra value!

LOL. It's hard, I know. I've bought in from 350 all the way to 1250. I'd say my average price per coin now is around 525. It helps me stay in the game.
I try and think of ideas and PM Pavel about it. Don't want to give out ideas on here that other coins could try and copycat. I hope he bites on to a few of them.
If I'm doing that, I wonder how many other investors are PMing him as as well.

This coin can't stay at this price forever.

Maybe you'll reconsider when Pavel announces future projects in the pipe line.

Cheers,
Craig
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

looks like manipulation may be over, still very few sells and buy support is finally growing

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:43:59 PM

BitCoinBuzz finally got back to me. Just finished service payment.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:47:15 PM

brilliant news Wink

would be good if you could see the date and time that the adds were posted in the add viewer. Also a way to list adds by time, ie: newest first

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:54:38 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:14:03 PM by natmccoy

Search by 'tag' is super important as well.

I just posted an ad and I have two questions.
1. When I input the tags, just put a comma after each one?
2. How long does it take for ads to be posted on the website? It appeared on the ads list in the wallet almost instantly but has not been posted to the website after 12 hours, I assumed they were linked.

Edit: Just saw this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818722.0   -wonder if it applies to craigscoin  Wink

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:19:56 AM

If the developers really values the community's loss, he could put up a huge buyorder at a decent price to salvage the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: