Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:14:18 AM

Craigscoin can be a great add on the blocknet i let you read this !

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

You can get in touch with Synechist,Atcseure(Dan Metcalf) or Teka if you want more information.

Pavel,
I really like this blocknet idea.
Here is another link with FAQ's http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/the-blocknet-how-it-works-and-ito-rules
Have you put in any thought into it?

This idea and a number of other good ones have been discussed over the past week.

To attract more investment into the coin, beyond the next immediate step you've mentioned (adding add search functionality to the website), could you provide an updated roadmap on long-term plans, development and PR-wise? Something that gives investors a compelling summary of where you're planning to take this over the long run?
xian 007

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:43:44 AM

whether Craighcoin have a bright future? I want to buy some for my coin collection.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:31:11 PM

I think we need to start a CraigsCoin fraction of a coin contest. People say terms like satoshi for BTC and litoshi for LTC.

Let's put our heads together and think of a good name for a fraction of a CraigsCoin  similarly based off the satoshi and litoshi system. God knows one day we will be posting ads and info on the blockchain for just fractions of a CraigCoin. Lets get this ball rolling now.

My 2 cents:

1) "Crags" - by definition - and as my name is also Craig - I know that the history behind the name Craig is derived from the word Crag - which can mean a "fragment of rock".
     http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crag%5B2%5D

Anyone else want to post their idea's? Let's do a community vote!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:38:32 AM

Who the hell has just sold 37k craig @39sat?Huh

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:39:02 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 07:11:20 AM by Banger42

Congratulations for the buyer  Grin
He can sell now with more than 100% 300% 500% profit.   Wink

I think, that this was the bottom, now lets go back to 1k Smiley
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:26:15 AM

39 sat omg Smiley I am still holding the ICO coins but this is just terrible.
sucksyd

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:55:35 AM

i once told you at the mainpage but you guys do not believe me.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:22:33 AM

It's not about believing you. I truly believe that this coin is the most undervalued coin out there. Just look at all the coins in circulation at the moment and look at what they have achieved and compare that with Craig. A lot of them couldn't even come close to what Pavel has done so far. Now compare the price of the coins. Based on the potential, the active dev and the work that has been delivered, Craig should at least trade at 1k-2k range but it is trading at really low levels. Why? It has been fudded since day one and has not recovered since. Will it ever go up to ICO price again? I think it will but it might take months because now we have a lot of people that bought at sub 500 sats. They will sell for profit whenever they can which will delay the rally a bit. But as long as Pavel continues to work on this we will see a rise in price in the future. That's why I am holding and just watching from the sidelines.

What I don't understand is why somebody would sell at 39 sats Smiley I understand that some people bought at 300 sats and sold at 250-300 sats with a small loss. But why on earth would you sell at sub 100 levels? Only thing I can think of is manipulation. Somebody wants to implement something similar for another coin and before that happens, Craig needs to die. This is just speculation of course but it is one of my theories since day one.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 09:39:16 AM

Believed what, I missed it.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:10:15 AM

Congratulations for the buyer  Grin
He can sell now with more than 100% 300% 500% profit.   Wink

I think, that this was the bottom, now lets go back to 1k Smiley
WTF!? better be the fuckin bottom, wish i had a real low buy order then!!

Anyone with coins in Cryptsy, seriously think about getting them out. There is a lawsuit http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silver-law-group-files-lawsuits-against-cryptocurrency-exchanges-bitcoin-savings-trust-and-cryptsy-2014-10-23

Also i Just tried to withdraw 300,000 CRAIG's and cryptsy would only send a fraction of the coins requested in withdraw. I managed to withdraw all coins after a few goes but looks like they may have problems!?? Bare in mind this only happened with CRAIG , not other coins.

Fear is also growing on the safety of coins on Bittrex. If something happened to Bittrex now it cld kill this coin in 1 go considering how many are on their!! Or make all coins off Bittrex worth X 10, thats if seized and not stollen!
Anyway get yr coins out.

Pavel any developement news, really need to get a mac wallet available asap, id say thats a serious priority, you cld probably have one commissioned for .2-.3 Btcs, i posted a few links of devs earlier.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 10:10:59 AM

Where did you see 39 sat?  I checked Cryptsy and bittrex and didn't see it.

Maybe it was a flash crash for a few seconds.

30 million coins is a lot of coins to be dumped so one shouldn't be surprised by this massive dump.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:27:57 AM

Where did you see 39 sat?  I checked Cryptsy and bittrex and didn't see it.

Maybe it was a flash crash for a few seconds.

30 million coins is a lot of coins to be dumped so one shouldn't be surprised by this massive dump.
on bittrex between 6-7:59 today, 950,000 coins sold, not all at 39 obviously

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
butany

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

The scammer take the 433 btc and run away!
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:42:19 AM

Pavel, can you make some statements, please?
Can we get a detailed road map for future development?
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:45:40 AM

Let's guess what happens next.

A. Pavel comes on and makes a post about bad health and not being able to continue

B. We never hear from him again.

C. Work commitments will slow development down to a standstill

D. He blames the community here for things not going too well.

IMHO, it will be a combination of A & D.  Roll Eyes

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:00:09 PM

Come on people, stop comparing Pavel to scum like Ryan Kennedy. So far has'nt done anything to warrant any accusations. Let him do what hes promised and make something of this coin!!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:35:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 12:49:49 PM by sdersdf3

Come on people, stop comparing Pavel to scum like Ryan Kennedy. So far has'nt done anything to warrant any accusations. Let him do what hes promised and make something of this coin!!!! Smiley

Problem is, there's no buy support, no new money coming into the coin, beyond occasional, tiny fractions of a bitcoin. This was the real problem before the latest dump and probably the reason it happened.

It's a very skeptical market right now. Buyers are reluctant, so for a coin to succeed, it needs to be heavily and regularly developed/enhanced and regularly promoted like jl777 has done for bitcointalkdark.

I've never gotten the sense that Pavel is a scammer, but it's an open question whether he's up to the task of doing what it takes these days to keep this brutal market from dumping on a coin.

Much as I hate to admit it, rustynailer has a point. Either Pavel comes out with a compelling update -- that's compelling about future development and marketing (what's the latest on the PR initiative?) -- or he commits some serious buy support to convince the market that the coin has a future he is committed to or (ideally) he does both. If he needs time to prepare a compelling "media blitz", then provide some buy support in the meantime to convince the market you're invested. In this market, when there's doubt, silence kills.

Short of an "intervention", this battered altcoin market will do to this coin what it seems to be doing to a lot of coins - dumping first, asking questions later. A lot of people have been screwed across a lot of coins - a lot of people are on a short fuse.

In the [ANN], Pavel wrote:
"If this ICO will reach a certain goal I will leave my full time job and dedicate 100% of my time to this project."
I assume the sold-out ICO met his target. Market needs to be convinced that Pavel intends to hold up his end of the deal.

In any case, Pavel, you should get someone to help with development/marketing.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:49:45 PM

Problem is, there's no buy support, no new money coming into the coin, beyond occasional, tiny fractions of a bitcoin. This was the real problem before the latest dump and probably the reason it happened.

It's a very skeptical market right now. Buyers are reluctant, so for a coin to succeed, it needs to be heavily and regularly developed/enhanced and regularly promoted like jl777 has done for bitcointalkdark.

I've never gotten the sense that Pavel is a scammer, but it's an open question whether he's up to the task of doing what it takes these days to keep this brutal market from dumping on a coin.

Much as I hate to admit it, rustynailer has a point. Either Pavel comes out with a compelling update -- that's compelling about future development and marketing (what's the latest on the PR initiative?) -- or he commits some serious buy support to convince the market that the coin has a future he is committed to or (ideally) he does both. If he needs time to prepare a compelling "media blitz", then provide some buy support in the meantime to convince the market you're invested. In this market, when there's doubt, silence kills.

Short of an "intervention", this battered altcoin market will do to this coin what it seems to be doing to a lot of coins - dumping first, asking questions later. A lot of people have been screwed across a lot of coins - a lot of people are on a short fuse.

"If this ICO will reach a certain goal I will leave my full time job and dedicate 100% of my time to this project."
I assume the sold-out ICO met his target. Market needs to be convinced that Pavel intends to hold up his end of the deal.

I agree with your points but the current price is just not right. It is absolutely the most undervalued coin out there. IMO there's no excuse to go below 500 sat or even 1000 sat. People dumping at 39 sat is just something that doesn't make sense at all. For any other coin with a similar supply, no work done at all, mere speculations and promises, no innovation etc. I could agree with the dumps and the price being so low. But for Craig it just doesn't make sense. This coin should have never dumped below 500 sat! The longer we stay at these levels the harder it will be to convince people to buy Craig and move the price up. Pavel has a long way to go here and I am going to hold this for another few weeks.
sdersdf3

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

I agree with your points but the current price is just not right. It is absolutely the most undervalued coin out there. IMO there's no excuse to go below 500 sat or even 1000 sat. People dumping at 39 sat is just something that doesn't make sense at all. For any other coin with a similar supply, no work done at all, mere speculations and promises, no innovation etc. I could agree with the dumps and the price being so low. But for Craig it just doesn't make sense. This coin should have never dumped below 500 sat! The longer we stay at these levels the harder it will be to convince people to buy Craig and move the price up. Pavel has a long way to go here and I am going to hold this for another few weeks.

That might be why it dumped like it did overnight - someone(s) already passed that psychological threshold and gave up on the coin. Again, think of the lousy market that we're in. The mentality out there, on a lot of coins, isn't what makes sense profit wise, but preserving capital and avoiding being the last to hit the exits ("sell now before someone else does and the buy order book gets even shorter").

Pavel needs to change that psychology and give people investing in the coin a more positive scenario to look forward to. Otherwise, as we've seen from the overnight action, there is no bottom - people will bail for fear of having even less to bail out with if they wait.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:57:26 PM

I agree Pavel needs to Step up a Gear and get on this, show that there is some development coming, do the obvious essentials like mac wallet, stepup pr and yes buy support now is needed. Im just saying its unwarranted to compare him to Ryan Kennedy!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: