Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:30:54 PM

Our volume just doubled in a few minutes and now there's a 1.35 btc buy order at 185 sat  Shocked At recent volume that would take 10 days to sell through.

I wonder who put that up and what their intentions are.

Coins are continuing to move away from bittrex as well, stake weight has gone up 1000% the last week.

Mac wallet was released and our dev is finally more active on this forum.

All good signs for the coin  Grin

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:09:05 AM

Pavel has stated that coders are coding and that he has already spent the bulk of the ico funds.  I would be interested to know who the coders are and what exactly are they coding?  The last commit on the github was 27 days ago and I dont see a lot happening here and apart from paying himself a fat pay packet I cant see where all the funds could have been spent. 

This can't be possible.  I can hire top coders and hackers in Eastern Europe for max $400 per month (1 BTC per month).

So how does one spend ~400 Bitcoins in 2 months?

I own a little CraigsCoin cause I like the concept and potential so I hope this is not true.  With 400 Bitcoins you can accomplish a massive amount of work in America let alone the Eastern Bloc.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
johnySulliven

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:37:28 AM

Android wallet, we need an android wallet asap. Dev, don't disappoint investor like us.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

iv not heard Pavel say anywhere he has spent most of the IPO funds, where did he say this??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:45:31 AM

Pavel has stated that coders are coding and that he has already spent the bulk of the ico funds.  I would be interested to know who the coders are and what exactly are they coding?  The last commit on the github was 27 days ago and I dont see a lot happening here and apart from paying himself a fat pay packet I cant see where all the funds could have been spent.  

This can't be possible.  I can hire top coders and hackers in Eastern Europe for max $400 per month (1 BTC per month).

So how does one spend ~400 Bitcoins in 2 months?

I own a little CraigsCoin cause I like the concept and potential so I hope this is not true.  With 400 Bitcoins you can accomplish a massive amount of work in America let alone the Eastern Bloc.

Cheers!

True but Moscow isnt exactly 'eastern block' block anymore, its now one of the most expensive places to live, comparable to London or Paris.

Pavel could you let us know what is being worked on and a timeline for upcoming releases. You still have most of the ipo funds for future work??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:02:29 AM

iv not heard Pavel say anywhere he has spent most of the IPO funds, where did he say this??

Any good news comming ?

low volume and price will let this coin dead  Undecided
the best news I want hear is Pavel who refund us

That is not going to happen for obvious reasons.

1. Big part of the budget was already spent;
2. There is no way to refund fairly simply because someone bought in ICO price and someone did bought in lower price and there is no way to find out how to refund fairly - buyback is not an option;
3. I simply will not do that because there is no reason to refund - everyone knew what they invest in from day 1 and had working product from day 1. I never even asked for as much as there was invested - the amount was decided by investors and everyone had all the numbers in perfect transparency. I never influenced price in any way and therefore can not be held responsible for any losses on exchange. All I did - offered everyone working coin, allowed people to determine it's value as they see fit and buy that coin with that price. 

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:40:19 AM

Any good news comming ?

low volume and price will let this coin dead  Undecided
the best news I want hear is Pavel who refund us

That is not going to happen for obvious reasons.

1. Big part of the budget was already spent;
2. There is no way to refund fairly simply because someone bought in ICO price and someone did bought in lower price and there is no way to find out how to refund fairly - buyback is not an option;
3. I simply will not do that because there is no reason to refund - everyone knew what they invest in from day 1 and had working product from day 1. I never even asked for as much as there was invested - the amount was decided by investors and everyone had all the numbers in perfect transparency. I never influenced price in any way and therefore can not be held responsible for any losses on exchange. All I did - offered everyone working coin, allowed people to determine it's value as they see fit and buy that coin with that price. 

Pavel could you please clarify

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:52:34 AM

Guys, a "big part of the budget" is not "the majority of ICO funds". It just means that enough has been spent that there cannot be a refund.

That said, I would like to know how many coders there are and what is being worked on. A few things are already behind schedule, such as value-adjusted add fees and website filtering.

We did just get the mac wallet though, so as long as another feature is released in the next week or two I will not start handing out torches and pitchforks  Tongue

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:56:41 AM

Guys, a "big part of the budget" is not "the majority of ICO funds". It just means that enough has been spent that there cannot be a refund.

That said, I would like to know how many coders there are and what is being worked on. A few things are already behind schedule, such as value-adjusted add fees and website filtering.

We did just get the mac wallet though, so as long as another feature is released in the next week or two I will not start handing out torches and pitchforks  Tongue
Thats what i thought, 50 BTCs, wld still be a big part but not most.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:48:16 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 01:02:17 PM by CraigsCoin

A lot of doubt can easily be covered by Pavel making the btc ico address public.  I am sure there are many other suckers sorry investors who would like to see that.

And yes, if he has spent 50 btc that is fair enough, or even a 100 btc, lets be open and honest.

As I told already that what you say is not true and therefore not going to happen.  Now please GTFO of the thread as you promised numerous time, because no one need you to copy paste your old questions.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:54:16 PM

You may as well start lighting your torch, because I don't think any of those features will be done within a week.
Value adjusted fees are currently looking as nightmare because the more we elaborate dynamic fees - the more ways to abuse this we find. Not sure if it is a good idea at all.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

We did just get the mac wallet though, so as long as another feature is released in the next week or two I will not start handing out torches and pitchforks  Tongue

You may as well start lighting your torch, because I don't think any of those features will be done within a week.
Value adjusted fees are currently looking as nightmare because the more we elaborate dynamic fees - the more ways to abuse this we find. Not sure if it is a good idea at all.

Make a fair price scale for the fees, eg 5 Craigs when price under 2000 sats, 3 Craigs when 2000-3000 sats,2 -4000-5000 ? etc..., would be much easier to implement yet still pretty fair.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:32:37 PM

haha! No torches here. What you just said is exactly the kind of thing you should continue posting for us  Smiley

The more that we can talk about the technical issues in here the better. As long as you post about what is being worked on every week people will be pleased. It is when investors are left in the dark that bitcointalk becomes an angry place. I am not worried about ICO funds or anything like that, I just worry that all of the frustration and low price can be solved with you being more active with the community. I see that you have been more active lately and I appreciate it   Wink

In regards to the dynamic fees, how do you think people would abuse it? It is an interesting concept for sure, I would love to hear more about the potential problems with dynamic fees and potential solutions.

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:37:08 PM

Could you give an example of the issues you are having?
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:39:10 PM

haha! No torches here. What you just said is exactly the kind of thing you should continue posting for us  Smiley

The more that we can talk about the technical issues in here the better. As long as you post about what is being worked on every week people will be pleased. It is when investors are left in the dark that bitcointalk becomes an angry place. I am not worried about ICO funds or anything like that, I just worry that all of the frustration and low price can be solved with you being more active with the community. I see that you have been more active lately and I appreciate it   Wink

In regards to the dynamic fees, how do you think people would abuse it? It is an interesting concept for sure, I would love to hear more about the potential problems with dynamic fees and potential solutions.

Right now I need to leave for a few hours, so I'll give just a short idea about dynamic fee:

Fee must be dependent on something. That something can be for example market price. Market price being decided at exchange (or multiple exchanges). Exchanges are centralized. => fees being centralized => lost point. At first I thought that fee may be dependent on minig difficulty but ruled that one as well.
Anyway when I come back we can continue this discussion.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:10:19 PM

We did just get the mac wallet though, so as long as another feature is released in the next week or two I will not start handing out torches and pitchforks  Tongue

haha! No torches here. What you just said is exactly the kind of thing you should continue posting for us  Smiley

The more that we can talk about the technical issues in here the better. As long as you post about what is being worked on every week people will be pleased. It is when investors are left in the dark that bitcointalk becomes an angry place. I am not worried about ICO funds or anything like that, I just worry that all of the frustration and low price can be solved with you being more active with the community. I see that you have been more active lately and I appreciate it   Wink

Right now I need to leave for a few hours, so I'll give just a short idea about dynamic fee:

Fee must be dependent on something. That something can be for example market price. Market price being decided at exchange (or multiple exchanges). Exchanges are centralized. => fees being centralized => lost point. At first I thought that fee may be dependent on minig difficulty but ruled that one as well.
Anyway when I come back we can continue this discussion.

What if ad tx fees adjusted in correlation to website ad banner revenue? The more the website makes with ad banners, the cheaper the ad tx fee. As the website receives more and more daily traffic, the cost for an entity to advertise on the website would increase. This way ad tx fee wouldn't have any direct relationship to the price of Craigs and potential to be manipulated by the markets, but rather it would be determined by usage which would be much more stable.

MadGhost

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

Could you give an example of the issues you are having?

there must be some solution around.

johnySulliven

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:53:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/trOFxSb.jpg

look, I'm trying to build Windows Qt from https://github.com/CraigsCoin/CraigsCoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst , just to play around with the code, and guess what? only dead link appeared.
http://qt.nokia.com/downloads/sdk-windows-cpp
https://download.visucore.com/craigscoin/qtgui_deps_1.zip
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:16:15 PM

True but Moscow isnt exactly 'eastern block' block anymore, its now one of the most expensive places to live, comparable to London or Paris.

Pavel could you let us know what is being worked on and a timeline for upcoming releases. You still have most of the ipo funds for future work??

I'm from the eastern bloc and I go back nearly every year.  Property prices mean nothing cause the wages don't reflect reality. 

It is a fact that a good programmer anywhere in the eastern bloc would be lucky to make $400 per month.  And given this is all software you can hire programmers from Romania, Ukraine, Moldova etc., for half that money if you wanted to and pay them after a job is done.

But I digress, I don't want to split hairs here.  I was simply trying to make the point that if all those 400 Bitcoins are gone they must have been spent on things other than coding.  Maybe it was marketing or who knows.  I'm holding the little CRAIG I have and will wait and see.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

The dynamic fee schedule seems like an unnecessary complex problem with no easy solution.

What is wrong with Bitcoin's fee schedule?  Set a minimum fee and then allow for people to change that fee if they want.  Given CraigsCoin will be very cheap, relative to Bitcoin, any minimum fee would be more than fair and acceptable.

There's no need to waste so much time, money and resources on something unnecessary, like dynamic fees.  Cause even if you found a solution, it would not give CraigsCoin any real competitive advantage so let's spend our time and resources on things that do add real value.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: