Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257862 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:30:14 AM

Maybe he just doesn't want to admit that it is a scam or admit that he cant finish the project.

When the price gets down to 5 sat it will be a lot easier for him to come on here and say, look guys I tried my best but this isnt going to work, see ya.

But if he has a conscience the way you suggest then wouldn't he then try to make it work?  And with 400 Bitcoins trust me, you can find 100 pro coders in Russia to move mountains.  

And if he feels guilty then he's not a crook which means he would then at least buy back tons of CRAIG given it's so cheap and then even with small developments the price would easily go back to at least the ICO level.

I have seen lots of scam coins with premines and ICO's and every single one that had a dev who stole the funds took off within days or maximum a few weeks of the launch.  And most of those guys banked maybe 20 Bitcoins, not 400.  

400 Bitcoins is life changing money in Russia.  400 Bitcoins is life changing money in the western world.  If he had stolen them he would be too busy starting his new life, a new scam coin or something other than putting up with shit from investors on this thread.

If you had stolen 400 Bitcoins would you really come back to this thread almost on a daily basis to put up with this noise given nobody here will ever see you or know you?  I would not.  I wouldn't step foot back on this thread unless it was to laugh at everyone for giving me all their money.

So I say buy all the CRAIG you can because I think that's what the smart money is doing right now.

Good luck!

Edit:  Anybody know how solid Crypto Asian's 5 POD rating is?  I hear Bryce Weiner is involved with that too and if Bryce is involved with CRAIG in any way then you can bet he's buying CRAIG hand over fist.

only a fool would throw money at a coin thats appears to be dying
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:53:29 AM

He cant just come out and scam us because even in Russia i am sure they will prosecute him.  But they cant prosecute him for a failed business venture.  He just has to make it appear that he is doing something and he will get away with it.

Hahahaha.

I'm not mocking you brother but you gotta understand that even in the US, crypto scams are rampant and there is no oversight and for 400 Bitcoins most devs would scam you and run away with near zero chance of ever facing prosecution.

That said, in Russia the odds of prosecution, over something as unknown and impossible to prove as a crypto coin, are absolutely zero.

I'm from Eastern Europe and people there scam other people out in the open on a daily basis with rarely ever risking going to prison.  Pavel's smallest worry is getting prosecuted for spending the ICO.  Just trust me on that, he is not here cause he's scared of getting in trouble with the Russian authorities.  They would probably give him a prize for ripping off Americans.  lol

The only thing I can think of is that he's making a goodfaith effort and maybe some of the bigger ICO investors prefer that he reveal less information right now in the beginning so that they can average down and accumulate a lot more coins.

He has been fair enough to not just abandon the coin or log on just twice per month which I have seen a lot of from devs who wanted to kill the price to buy more before coming back to do some great developments.

What can I say, this coin really does hold true for the risk equals reward equation.

Big risk but the coin is so cheap that if pavel is legit and he comes back with at least 200 Bitcoins and a solid road map then you can bet one can make 20-50 fold return on this coin. 

Not many coins have such a massive stash of Bitcoins, a great new coin concept, and a dev that's actually trying to communicate.  This is a risky but awesome risk:reward investment opportunity.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:40:37 AM

But we dont know if he still has this big stash of btc left and why would he spend it to make other people money.  There is no incentive for him to completely fund craigscoin into the future unless he has a large portion of craigscoin which he doesn't.

Well, if this is the case then yeah, we would all be screwed and we would lose everything.  So then don't buy more than you can lose on this coin.  Or any coin for that matter. 

Hoping for the best.  Hoping we get improved transparency soon.

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:20:59 AM

I'm happy to see some more action in here even if a lot of it is from ol' rusty. I don't understand why you are so relentless here man, you've been here raving obnoxiously for a month even though your posts get deleted. What is your motive? Just sell your coins and move on if you think it's such a shit deal.

I personally will hold 1% of the craigscoins soon  Grin (I'm staking like a madman)

I see three possible outcomes for this coin:

(1) Pavel gradually gets stuff done, gets some better coders, it catches on and the big investors become millionaires.

(2) It gets pumped up above 1,000 sat by some P&D'ers and I take a few hundred dollars out before the dump.

(3) Pavel adds an average search function to the website, some sub-par filters, yet still nobody posts ads, it gets delisted from bittrex, stays on cryptsy and slowly sinks down to ~40 sat (any lower and anyone could easily buy all the coins and pump it up single-handedly).

I'm fine with any of those outcomes.

Contrary to some of you here, I actually trust this dev. I just think he's really bad at public relations, but I believe that he's got two coders, is looking to replace one, & intends to implement his plans for this coin.

Oh btw, we sunk down to nearly 0.01 BTC of volume, but we just surged up to 0.6, so that's good  Smiley

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:15:27 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 11:29:00 AM by Zebedee23

pavel....its time to invest some of those bitcoin back into your own coin before there is no coin or have you spent it all already...it will need at least 50 bitcoins and you will still have over 350 bitcoins left....are you going to help your followers?

I would agree that Pavel should buy back as much CRAIG as possible while under 200 sat. It's a steal and can greatly improve the future value if he buys up a big portion of the float and keeps it off the market.

And it wouldn't be a loss since he could always pay bounties and salaries in CRAIG later on when the value increases.

That said, Bitcoin is finally on the rise so I think for the next 30 days or so Pavel should be as frugal as possible with the Bitcoins he still has [which should be at least 300] while still making as much progress as possible with code updates.

The reason is that I think we will get a massive run in Bitcoin very very soon and if CRAIG still has a few hundred Bitcoins at that point, that would automatically drive the price of CRAIG up exponentially.

he could at least put up a buy wall so it doesn't go down any further

Its survival of the fittest at the moment. If you look closely you will see that coins are being accumulated. Any sell orders over .1 under 200 have been snapped up within hours. Soon CRAIG will be in a much better place, in the purse of holders who not only aquired it cheap but arent gonna dump and sit here complaining at pavel 24 hours. Hes working on the coin, sure would like more updates and some transparency . CRAIG is a working concept not an idea and a flashy pdf like most coins that are 10 X its price.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 11:53:12 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 12:36:46 PM by CraigsCoin

He cant just come out and scam us because even in Russia i am sure they will prosecute him.  But they cant prosecute him for a failed business venture.  He just has to make it appear that he is doing something and he will get away with it.

Last time I'll answer your fud here. No there is no laws in Russia that can prosecute me, nothing at all. I could have left the very moment Bittrex made transaction - bitcoin have no legal status in Russia and no one ever signed anything (also you probably know that Russian government does not like bitcoin and surely they will not follow any complains regarding bitcoins, especially with massive evidence that people received exactly what they traded for).
If I wanted to scam, I wouldn't create a working coin before the ICO in the first place - I would have probably told everyone that I'm planning to do something and then just left right after the ICO - safe and sound like other scam devs around. Please don't think that there is at least slight possibility to put me in jail - there is none. I'm still here only because I'm into the project, not because I'm scared to leave.

Now you answer - why are you here?!

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:06:59 PM

He cant just come out and scam us because even in Russia i am sure they will prosecute him.  But they cant prosecute him for a failed business venture.  He just has to make it appear that he is doing something and he will get away with it.

Last time I'll answer your fud here. No there is no laws in Russia that can prosecute me, nothing at all. I could have left the very moment Bittrex made transaction - bitcoin have no legal status in Russia and no one ever signed anything (also you probably know that Russian government does not like bitcoin and surely they will not follow any complains regarding bitcoins, especially with massive evidence that people received exactly what they traded for).
If I wanted to scam, I wouldn't create a working coin before the ICO in the first place - I would have probably told everyone that I'm planning to do something and then just left right after the ICO - safe and sound like other scam devs around. Please don't think that there is at least slight possibility to put me in jail - there is none. I'm still here only because I'm into the project, not because I'm scared to leave.

I am here because I bought into this ico

Then why do you work that hard to make everyone think this is scam? I mean seriously what do you want?!

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:35:26 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 02:29:28 PM by cycoinminer

I just wanted to chip in here, and say I've placed a few buy orders here for CraigsCoin.

Reading over everything here, getting a good feel for where this is going, seeing that Pavel doesn't cave into the usual BS, and is quite frank about what he's doing, I'm happy to take up a small position here for what I see as a potentially great opportunity.

As for the people who cry about the price of the ICO, the market decided the price then, and the market decides the price now. For me, it's that simple.

The possible applications here are vast, so don't be blinded by the one's who cry over their loss.

Personally, I plan on hoping my buy orders are filled, and then will take a back seat and see how things progress, and where I think I can help, I will do Smiley
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:44:01 PM

I am here because I bought into this ico

Then why do you work that hard to make everyone think this is scam? I mean seriously what do you want?!

I dont work hard at all to make this seem like a scam, you do it all on your own.

Your lack of transparency and your lack of empathy towards ico investors says a lot about you.  And your reluctance to hold a reasonable holding of coins also says a lot.  I simply do not believe that you will fund all future development when you have only 1% of the coins.  

And what do I want?  I want whats best for crypto.

Okay your opinion noted - You do not believe that I will fund future development. What is your suggestion to everyone else? (assuming you don't trust me - your suggestions to me are irrelevant, so answer what is your message to the community).

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:25:54 PM

Okay your opinion noted - You do not believe that I will fund future development. What is your suggestion to everyone else? (assuming you don't trust me - your suggestions to me are irrelevant, so answer what is your message to the community).

And what suggestions are irrelevant?  I haven't suggested anything, I have only asked questions.  So can you please explain what questions I have asked are irrelevant and why.

I think Pavel means that as you dont trust him it doesnt matter what he says back to you

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:33:54 PM

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:57:15 PM

And what suggestions are irrelevant?  I haven't suggested anything, I have only asked questions.  So can you please explain what questions I have asked are irrelevant and why.

You don't trust me I get it.
What's now?
You will keep posting your long answered questions/accusations/distrust statements and I will keep deleting it.
Is this how you want to spend your time, and how do you want me to spend mine? What good in it for you or the community?  

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 02:57:55 PM

I think Pavel means that as you dont trust him it doesnt matter what he says back to you

Exactly.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
johnySulliven

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:36:30 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 06:19:15 PM by johnySulliven

https://i.imgur.com/mY4lN1m.jpg

Yeah, dev should put in more workers to accelerate the development process. Take a four storey building for example. Yes, 3 people can finish all the jobs, but it would take forever.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 05:07:17 PM

All these arguments which only take away from a positive experience and focus on the main task at hand.

Why won't Pavel just post the ICO funds?  I don't get that?  Why argue about it for weeks instead?  It seems childish.  Whatever the reason to keep it a secret it's worse to be going on like this.

I don't care if 200 Bitcoins were spent, showing there are 200 Bitcoins left for development would still be a big deal and it would remove all this doubt and constant bickering.

I hope Pavel seriously thinks this over.

CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:02:18 PM

Yeah, dev should put in more workers to accelerate the development process. Take a four storey building for example. Yes, 3 people can finish all the jobs, but it would take forever.

Do you have any idea how much it takes for someone who never even have been involved into crypto to learn the unfamiliar code?
Because I do.

I can add another guy in a team - and it will probably even speed up the process... after the guy who went through learning will teach him.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:34:08 AM

Do you have any idea how much it takes for someone who never even have been involved into crypto to learn the unfamiliar code?
Because I do.

I can add another guy in a team - and it will probably even speed up the process... after the guy who went through learning will teach him.

I view all of this recent banter as nothing more than a great time for old and new investors to accumulate and hold. I've got a fair share and will try to continue to buy more.  Grin I really don't think I'll begin to sell to make up any potential profit loss until the 50k sat mark. I didn't buy into the ICO - but I've bought from 1200 all the way down to 130 and never sold once!

Again, as I've said, the only real issues with this coin is lack of adoption and this takes time! If people can't utilize the coin similar to the concept behind Craigslist (predominantly "local" transactions) then the other avenue that must be addressed is to make it easy for people to utilize the coin as an decentralized "ebay" type system that requires zero trust from the individuals involved with multisig smart contract technology! This will naturally create more adoption which will eventually create a viral effect in all avenues of market - local, regional, and global. This platform will take time to get right. 

I can't wait to see where this goes.  Wink

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

at this rate it wont take too long for CRAIG to be in much stronger hands!! Coins still being snapped up, Pavel still working on the project, adds still being posted on the blockchain. Hold

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
johnySulliven

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:10:55 AM

Because I do.

Now your just exposing your incompetency. It will be easy for an experienced programmer to adapt with new code, since a lot of building blocks for a program is almost the same. PHP and Java, both have variables, if-else, loop, you name it.
Maharaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:13:53 PM

Now your just exposing your incompetency. It will be easy for an experienced programmer to adapt with new code, since a lot of building blocks for a program is almost the same. PHP and Java, both have variables, if-else, loop, you name it.

Understanding code is one thing, but apprehending the context is another.

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: