Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:50:58 AM

While you wait for Craig to wake up get some Snowballs! rising to 10,000%  POS over next few days , thats 14% daily right now , will be 60% daily!!!!! Im staking like a motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!:)Wink Smiley

what you will do with Coins when their will be no future and get removed from all exchange ?? Btw this coin is good with unique concept but it's need good Dev and marketing team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:21:00 AM

While you wait for Craig to wake up get some Snowballs! rising to 10,000%  POS over next few days , thats 14% daily right now , will be 60% daily!!!!! Im staking like a motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!:)Wink Smiley

What are you talking about?  Craig interest rate is very low, under 10%.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

So any updates yet for this coin? Maybe the coin dev could share what is his roadmap for craigscoin for the coming weeks ahead, or is it already at the end of the road for this one? Other coins have faired very well considering this  got an ICO of 400+ BTC and those who have succeeded have lesser ICO value than this.
Has the coin dev really already turned his back on those who have invested on his coin?
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

Am I missing something or did he erase all that rousing text in his original ICO ANN about his plans to quit his job and devote himself to this full time if he met his btc targets? Said he'd be back on the 27th, but I think the real issue is lack of competence, initiative, quality with the PR "campaign" being the biggest joke. He could've at least expanded the dev team with some actual devs.

Yeah, he erased it, but after digging around in the thread I found this(was at around 350 BTC invested in the ICO):

So has the ICO reached the level where you quite your job and work full time on this as you say on the site?? Or holiday full time?

Closing in to the threshold I had in my mind pretty fast Wink

Also quite funny tragicomic in hindsight:
As someone suggested I will spend 5% of the gathered BTCs on the Marketing of CraigsCoin

The time remaining keeps increasing.  Huh

IT ENDS MIDNIGHT CALIFORNIA TIME. Mind not any timers whatsoever. Midnight California time.

are you the dev of this coin?

OP says I am Wink
Would you please enlighten me? What does "PR" mean exactly?

Old story.

Short version: Was Invited as a PR for Minerals team few month ago. Devs decided to abondon Minerals, I decided to make my own coin. Used new account to post OP, and this for replies. Now we here.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

What are you talking about?  Craig interest rate is very low, under 10%.
Talking about snowballs ,BALLS

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:48:51 AM

Everyone calm down a second. Pavel hasnt ran away, will be back in a couple of days. Lets give him a chance to get back and let us know whats going on. No ones happy here but we all know its a great idea already working with much potential!!!!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:56:03 AM

Everyone calm down a second. Pavel hasnt ran away, will be back in a couple of days. Lets give him a chance to get back and let us know whats going on. No ones happy here but we all know its a great idea already working with much potential!!!!!!!!

It was a great idea! Any great idea if not been carefully nurtured, It will just die down and not move or prosper at all, there are always other coins that will come and out best this one.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:45:18 AM

+1

CraigsCoin (OP)

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

Allow me to provide some explanation on whats going on with the site and development.

As far as you know I used joomla as an engine for the listing website and hired people to bring website ASAP after the coin launch. At that time most important for me was to sustain the price in order to support investors so I realized that updates must be made really fast and at any cost. I made a deal with the team of web programmers to pay their efforts for being 24/7 available online for develop and support. Their price was really high as you can imagine (i mentioned that few times). However few weeks of that rush was enough to realize that throwing unreasonable money into development to bring up things fast is not nearly enough to keep the price anywhere near the ICO value. I started negotiations with the developers to drop 24/7 attendance policy but guys were obviously spoiled by what I already gave them. Because of that I had to end our relations. In the result there were a completely new person digging into the code for a couple of weeks before he end up stuck and I had once again find another person to continue.  I hope you understand that finding a right person, interviewing him, giving him test task and explaining what is going on consumes time. For now there is 5 days ETA for next update, but we constantly run into the bugs and errors made by the initial team.

Now regarding the question about me quitting the job - this is not an option right now. In lights of economic crisis in Russia and possible cryptocurrency ban i can not risk loosing financial stability that main job can offer.

P.S. I'll clean the mess in thread later.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
whive

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:28:43 AM

Allow me to provide some explanation on whats going on with the site and development.

As far as you know I used joomla as an engine for the listing website and hired people to bring website ASAP after the coin launch. At that time most important for me was to sustain the price in order to support investors so I realized that updates must be made really fast and at any cost. I made a deal with the team of web programmers to pay their efforts for being 24/7 available online for develop and support. Their price was really high as you can imagine (i mentioned that few times). However few weeks of that rush was enough to realize that throwing unreasonable money into development to bring up things fast is not nearly enough to keep the price anywhere near the ICO value. I started negotiations with the developers to drop 24/7 attendance policy but guys were obviously spoiled by what I already gave them. Because of that I had to end our relations. In the result there were a completely new person digging into the code for a couple of weeks before he end up stuck and I had once again find another person to continue.  I hope you understand that finding a right person, interviewing him, giving him test task and explaining what is going on consumes time. For now there is 5 days ETA for next update, but we constantly run into the bugs and errors made by the initial team.

Now regarding the question about me quitting the job - this is not an option right now. In lights of economic crisis in Russia and possible cryptocurrency ban i can not risk loosing financial stability that main job can offer.

I warned Pavel via PM way back that using Joomla will bring a host of issues ranging from bugs, back doors , slow site load times on heavy traffic.

Wordpress is a far better option for the listings site as it can scale optimally as many big sites have been built on it. There devs that can do this for MAX 20BTC.

We at Whive have been involved in the revival of PesaCoin and the devs that are working on it costed it at $2,000 for 2 months work. They are currently working on a $150 donation Roll Eyes

I do not think Pavel is a scammer but he needs to consult widely with community before hiring devs. If your devs cant build a simple listing site how will they build a decentralized P2P search engine.

They are great ideas that community has offered here that can be implemented with $200 BTC raised so there shouldn't be excuses Pavel!!
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:12:28 AM

I warned Pavel via PM way back that using Joomla will bring a host of issues ranging from bugs, back doors , slow site load times on heavy traffic.

Wordpress is a far better option for the listings site as it can scale optimally as many big sites have been built on it. There devs that can do this for MAX 20BTC.

We at Whive have been involved in the revival of PesaCoin and the devs that are working on it costed it at $2,000 for 2 months work. They are currently working on a $150 donation Roll Eyes

I do not think Pavel is a scammer but he needs to consult widely with community before hiring devs. If your devs cant build a simple listing site how will they build a decentralized P2P search engine.

They are great ideas that community has offered here that can be implemented with $200 BTC raised so there shouldn't be excuses Pavel!!
+1
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 01:45:59 PM

Yeah well I remember your PM and in fact at that point it was too late since decision and commitments was already made. At that point I must admit I thought only of how fast I can update things and show those updates to the public.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

So Pavel what is happening now? how is the site going? Search functions? Have you had any success finding a competent dev? Blocknet? Apple wallet bugs? Any thoughts on further PR? How about recruiting 1 or 2 community members to take positions like marketing, social media?
The price is beside the point at this stage, with the right motions it can reverse just as quick as it went down.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
whive

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:13:09 PM

Pavel I may have missed this earlier who is working on the wallets and decentralized stuff? Is it the same devs as the joomla stuff?

Cheers
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

Yeah well I remember your PM and in fact at that point it was too late since decision and commitments was already made. At that point I must admit I thought only of how fast I can update things and show those updates to the public.

I believe in you. You definitely need to find a competent dev, why not ask members of BlockNet? They have the best devs in crypto and would give you the best work possible. Plus that would help your relations with their network.

Or perhaps you could figure out the top 3 or 5 applicants, then give them a test to see which is the best. Dude you had over 300 BTC from the ICO, you have more than enough to pay developers.

Why not just build an entirely new website? Get a format that looks sleek, modern, think Apple.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:46:19 PM

I lost all my investment!

Pretty much all did, it looks like this coin is done...

Meh, Pavel is still around and the coin has only been out for 10 weeks. He has explicitly explained what has caused the delays. The FUD is just so hardcore in this thread. I can understand why everyone is eating up the FUD, little progress has been made, but I'm certainly not getting out now.

Once some new additions get released this coin will see a nice rise in value, risk/reward is still more than good enough for me to stay invested.

SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:11:17 AM

It just won't happen... He literally admitted that he have spent most of ICO funds to deliver nothing, he made poor choices and that's it.  

Bahahahaaaa.  You cannot spend 400 Bitcoins in the US that quickly let alone Eastern Europe.

This whole Craig thing has been a scam.  They never sold the ICO, they made it look like a hot sale so they can attract enough buyers after it went to exchanges to dump 30 million on fools.  That's how they made their money.  And they probably stole, err, made about 100 Bitcoins.

Now they're pretending so they can keep using the CryptoAsian 5 PoD scam as long as possible.

This is the most probable scenario!

Where do you see that i wrote whole ICO fund is spent? I said that he spent most of the funds, and scam or not it is a fact that coin died. Maybe someone who is more capable can take over from Pavel and make something of it. Let's face it, this coin has great idea behind it!
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

Unless Pavel can show any ico money, then we can safely assume that there is none left.  

Even if your allegations are true (who knows), I find the absence of any marketing, managerial or programming depth more damning - and Pavel has already all but admitted their absence. And market has already leveled its judgement.

He listened to the community and used bitcoinprbuzz, and it was a big failure. He didn't foresee that and neither did the people suggesting it, he tried.

He explained the series of events that led to delays in programming developments.

Of course things have not gone well, but I'll say again: it has only been 10 weeks since the coin was released. Pavel is pretty new to this and I think there has been more of a learning curve than he expected. Sure it seems that he should have devoted much more time to this (although I don't know exactly how much time he devoted to it).

SamSpark

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 08:24:34 PM

Okay, we can believe one of two things.

1. Pavel is completely incompetent.

Or

2. Somebody else financed this coin from the start.  They got their ico cash back and dumped their craigscoins long ago, and its a slow death from here.  And we can assume there is no ico money left unless Pavel can show otherwise. 

@rustynailer let's take over this project... if community agreed!
CraigsCoin (OP)

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 07:18:04 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:59:20 AM by CraigsCoin

@rustynailer let's take over this project... if community agreed!

Sure - go ahead I totally agree.

Meanwhile I decided to let you guys follow the progress on integrating the search at www.list1.craigscoin.info as soon as it works it will be moved to the original domain plus sources will be updated as well.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: