Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY  (Read 257861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

So it's a good thing?
lol.

I never said it was a good thing, just clarifying the situation. It's important to look at the details and not just simplify the situation with hyperbole.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

Pavel could you give us a quick development update please. Have you managed to find anyone 2 fix mac wallet? How about we do something to get craigscoin out on social media, maybe let someone from community handle twitter and start a facebook etc.. for small bounty.
How about some advertising, banner adds on crypto news sites maybe??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 02:09:29 AM by sdersdf3

So it's a good thing?
lol.

I never said it was a good thing, just clarifying the situation. It's important to look at the details and not just simplify the situation with hyperbole.

The market's treating craig like junk.
There's no real (marketing/programming) dev here.
The coin faces a delist warning now.

These are all statements of fact, not hyperbole.

Pavel could you give us a quick development update please. Have you managed to find anyone 2 fix mac wallet? How about we do something to get craigscoin out on social media, maybe let someone from community handle twitter and start a facebook etc.. for small bounty.
How about some advertising, banner adds on crypto news sites maybe??

Seems like he's ignoring several of these questions, which you've asked repeatedly.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:49:59 PM

We've reached an interesting milestone; Bittrex now holds less than half of all Craigscoins.

The ratio has been steadily changing to favor people holding coins in their wallets.

whive

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:23:24 AM

I am willing to assist Pavel(for a bounty offcourse) on both development and digital strategy for Craigscoin as I hold quite a bunch from ICO.

I am worried that too much BTC is going to the Joomla platform which is a redundant and obsolete centralized technology.

Pavel should be investing more development in Native/HTML5 applications that can be installed on Android, IOS and Windows devices.

He has enough money to do this. Or does he? Roll Eyes

More money should be going to linking the CraigsCoin Wallet to decentralized storage like StorJ to store pictures and videos.

Spending money on hacking joomla is a waste of time and money as joomla is Web 2.0 tech that will be obsolete in the near future.

Borrowing from other ideas given here is that craigscoin should be a decentralized noticeboard that supports photo and video by linking to third party decentralized storage services. All this functionality should be built into native wallets described above.

There should be a P2P gateway to allow start ups to build on top of Craigscoin. These start ups should be the ones building joomla/wordpress interfaces.

Pavel should focus on building the native technology.

I am very worried about my investment Angry

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:15:00 PM

I am willing to assist Pavel(for a bounty offcourse) on both development and digital strategy for Craigscoin as I hold quite a bunch from ICO.

I am worried that too much BTC is going to the Joomla platform which is a redundant and obsolete centralized technology.

Pavel should be investing more development in Native/HTML5 applications that can be installed on Android, IOS and Windows devices.

He has enough money to do this. Or does he? Roll Eyes

More money should be going to linking the CraigsCoin Wallet to decentralized storage like StorJ to store pictures and videos.

Spending money on hacking joomla is a waste of time and money as joomla is Web 2.0 tech that will be obsolete in the near future.

Borrowing from other ideas given here is that craigscoin should be a decentralized noticeboard that supports photo and video by linking to third party decentralized storage services. All this functionality should be built into native wallets described above.

There should be a P2P gateway to allow start ups to build on top of Craigscoin. These start ups should be the ones building joomla/wordpress interfaces.

Pavel should focus on building the native technology.

I am very worried about my investment Angry

Pavel please talk to Whive and get Craigscoin moving in the right direction.
looks like vl has picked up slightly though dunno if enough to avoid delisting!!???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:16:52 PM

Pavel please talk to Whive and get Craigscoin moving in the right direction.
looks like vl has picked up slightly though dunno if enough to avoid delisting!!???

If volume stays at the level of the last 2 days it will avoid de-listing. They still might not de-list it even if it doesn't get 1.4 btc of volume this week.

The buy orders got real thin   Sad but I will be happy if I can get dumped on at 30 satoshi   Wink

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

Okay guys, how common is the name Pavel?

Could the lead dev for Blackcion (rat4) and the Craigscoin dev be the same person.

Proof (look for Pavel/rat4 in this post)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9650015#msg9650015

more
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9836283#msg9836283

Infact just do a seach for Pavel in the Bitbay thread, his name comes up a fair bit

And if you look at rat4 post history you will see that he also speaks russian.

So either we have 2 altcoin developers named Pavel who both speak Russian or they are the same guy.

And if it is the same person Pavel cant claim inexperience or incompetence here because he certainly knows what he is doing.

How can this be the blackcoin dev if he can hardly code?  I though the BC dev was a really good coder.

And I thought the BC dev's name was David, no?

Finally, Pavel is a common name in Eastern Europe.  It's the biblical equivalent of Paul over there.  Amongst hundreds of millions of orthodox Christians it's a very common name. 

Just an FYI, you wouldn't think it's odd to see two devs by the name of Paul coming out of the US. 

But I hope you're right - I hope Pavel is the same dev cause that would mean he's a great coder.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:08:20 AM

This is a text book example of a scam  Smiley
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:30:30 AM

can someone explain to me, as if I was a child, what the hell is going on?

Did the dev just lie about his abilities to actually deliver a product, because sure made a lot of money for nothing.

Can this coin even be saved?

EILI5
There are either 2 altcoin devs named Pavel who both speak Russian or this is a scam.

Pavel is a common Russian name Smiley Your statement is really funny btw.
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

Did the dev just lie about his abilities to actually deliver a product, because sure made a lot of money for nothing.

He didn't lie about himself, but he did exaggerate at the least, certainly in the original [ANN], about his connections to real marketers, programmers, top people at top search engines, etc. Also about his willingness to devote himself to this full-time. Nothing here but a guy in Moscow trying to find real devs for cheap with leftover btc, assuming he's still at it. Coin was way overpriced.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

He didn't lie about himself, but he did exaggerate at the least, certainly in the original [ANN], about his connections to real marketers, programmers, top people at top search engines, etc. Also about his willingness to devote himself to this full-time. Nothing here but a guy in Moscow trying to find real devs for cheap with leftover btc, assuming he's still at it. Coin was way overpriced.

That is an accurate explanation of the situation, thank you.

Yes the coin was  WAY overpriced. However, it cannot be overpriced now.

Can it be saved? Absolutely. Do I hate this situation after investing so much into the coin? Absolutely.

It was just selling for 33 sat. That makes a market cap of only $3,000. Surely pavels efforts and the concept are worth at least that much. Especially to people who already put money into this. I know I'm not the only one  Undecided

yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:01:32 PM

The original concept doesn't even really make sense, why wouldn't you just build a wallet with a separate distributed database? Why would you bother making coin functionality. It would be more useful as a custom wallet that is coin neutral, there was no need to create a new currency blockchain.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:48:18 PM

The original concept doesn't even really make sense, why wouldn't you just build a wallet with a separate distributed database? Why would you bother making coin functionality. It would be more useful as a custom wallet that is coin neutral, there was no need to create a new currency blockchain.

So how would you go about selling an ICO then?  Devs need to make money too but I also think if they get paid they should make it a win-win strategy.

sdersdf3

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:31:08 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 03:41:18 PM by sdersdf3

https://www.google.es/search?q=russia+economy&q=russia+economy&tbm=nws

Russia's currency is collapsing, inflation is likely headed sky-high and its economy is sinking along with oil prices (they aren't very diversified). Plus, US Congress is slapping new sanctions.

Russia's going to impose capital controls to keep Russians from getting their savings out. That's why Moscow's worried about bitcoin. They're going to go more draconian and self-destructive, if history is any indication. Putin's going to be more inclined to declare a new patriotic war on somebody to keep the population distracted/entertained/pro-Putin.

It's likely Pavel is directly or at least indirectly affected by some or all of this turmoil. Cragiscoin aint gonna be on his priority list.

He'll be more inclined to use the ICO BTC as his personal/family safety net rather than as a development fund, if that isn't how he's been treating it already.

tldr: Coin's dead (comatose at least), folks.

KoTbus

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:02:47 AM

Do not panic, from the very beginning it was clear that the depreciation of up to 30 Satoshi - Strategy speculators.  Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

Do not panic, from the very beginning it was clear that the depreciation of up to 30 Satoshi - Strategy speculators.  Smiley

What?

What does that even mean?

KoTbus

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:24:01 AM

when the coin at the bottom, you say it is a scam, and the bucket you substitute Smiley

Maybe you dont know whats going on here because all the negative posts have been deleted.  But then again, newbie acc so I am guessing its not your real acc and you know exactly whats going on because you want this coin to last a bit longer so you can dump your coins on the next sucker who comes along.  

And where is Pavel, why isn't he here deleting my posts?

Do not you want to sell on the pump?
or are you worried for development CraigsCoin?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:27:24 AM

So this will be delisted by Bittrex or what? Maybe I should move my coins to Craptsy Smiley
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:42:22 AM

So this will be delisted by Bittrex or what? Maybe I should move my coins to Craptsy Smiley
sure
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: