Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:00:27 AM

Tell ya what, post your real name and physical address, I will personally hand-deliver the S3 that s0br sent me, along with a special bonus.

And yes. You're. A. Wanker.

No thanks, I got too many as it is.

That's real admin talk. Well done. You're doing your pool proud... Roll Eyes

Phaker, unless you have something to say that does not include mindless swearing, insults or threats of violence - it's probably better you don't say anything at all. You are not making things any easier for s0br to justify your actions, and it is a little pathetic, tbh.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:01:22 AM

Tell ya what, post your real name and physical address, I will personally hand-deliver the S3 that s0br sent me, along with a special bonus.

Thanks!!!

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:01:55 AM

P.S. - You can't even prove you're actually a miner, lamer.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:07:30 AM

Phaker, unless you have something to say that does not include mindless swearing, insults or threats of violence - it's probably better you don't say anything at all. You are not making things any easier for s0br to justify your actions, and it is a little pathetic, tbh.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:08:43 AM

Lol threats of violence. ok. The special bonus I envisioned was a nice box of Panko-breaded duck testicles, just for you.

Go start your scam thread Opie. We're waiting.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:15:06 AM

How do you manage to stutter on a forum? Well played sir, well played.

My rebuttal:

Your scam thread is going swimmingly.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:15:49 AM

Prove it.

When someone posts something like this, usually they are guilty in some sense.

But you need proof.  OP, do you have any proof?  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:26:39 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 03:38:29 AM by .....Really?

Prove it.

The proof is all in the BAN thread, including the two pics that Phawner uploaded claiming them to be the same miner he "won" - even though they were pictures of two completely different units with completely different labels on them, which was pointed out the very moment he did it. That's if s0br didn't delete them of course, but everything is mirrored. The brand new & fake accounts belonging to the "winners" are also freely viewable......or were, I haven't checked today.....

And you're right about the "prove it" thing too, thanks.

As I have stated before, this post was moved to the scam thread by a moderator. I was hoping to get s0br to finally answer the questions I and others have asked repeatedly, but it seems the admin & his shills would rather post childish pictures or obscenities instead. I don't want to lock this thread and start a moderated thread for s0br only just yet, as there are still a couple more shills to show their faces, but if I can't get a single bit of sense out of the pool admin - I might have to do it sooner rather than later.

I expected better from a pool operator & his admin, and am a little disappointed that they have chosen the childish route instead of making an effort to clear their names - it gives other good, honest & hard working pool operators a bad name, as well as Bitcoin in general.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:28:20 AM

Prove it.

The proof is all in the BAN thread, including the two pics that Phawner uploaded claiming them to be the same miner he "won" - even though they were pictures of two completely different units with completely different labels on them, which was pointed out the very moment he did it. That's if s0br didn't delete them of course, but everything is mirrored. The brand new & fake accounts belonging to the "winners" are also freely viewable......or were, I haven't checked today.....

And you're right about the "prove it" thing too, thanks.

How many of the winners were new accounts?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
thriftshopping

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:33:39 AM

Prove it.
When there are a lot of newbie accounts winning prizes it is almost certain there is some kind of scam going on (or anytime a lot of newbie accounts are involved). Remember that it takes very little effort to create a new account and there is no limit as to how many accounts someone can control.

Most games have certain terms that limit the entrants to people who are not a newbie to prevent this kind of manulipation
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:43:33 AM

I have to go for a while, but will check in later to see if s0br has responded.

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:22:35 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:56:44 AM by cathoderay

I see s0br is online, has unlocked his pool thread & continues to delete posts......he has also removed the header that was promoting his "S3 giveaway", despite constantly refusing to do so up until, well, now actually.......

Now, that says something, does it not?  Roll Eyes

All he has to do now is do what people have been asking him to do & answer a few questions.

Edit: Nope, he's locked it again.  Roll Eyes

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:46:17 AM

You've warned people, now I guess it is time to move on. I'm sure you can spend your time doing something a lot more constructive and make back anything you may of lost that way. It's clear there is something fishy going on with this mining pool and the admins are a bunch of jerks - especially ThePhwner who shouldn't be let anywhere near customers. I'm sure s0br knows about this thread and actively avoids it, he'd rather delete any opposition in threads he can control. Remember to throw the keywords out there for search engines to find - Bitcoin Affiliate Network is a scam

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

Is this a confirmed, partial list of the tracking numbers for the giveaways?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Harrowed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:17:55 PM

No that was the tracking details for the 31 s3's sent to s0br for the competition.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:28:29 PM

No that was the tracking details for the 31 s3's sent to s0br for the competition.

Has a tracking list been posted?

Albert Einstein
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:56:11 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:20:35 PM by fire000

right you dumb trolls I going to jump in here A) phwner has dumped a tracking number that is clear as day to follow in the BAN thread it show a package from point a to B    AND if the dumb trolls looked at the tracking numbers above they are from batmain to the US it NOT hard to work you DUMB ASS TROLLS

NOW if the dumb ass trolls can not research correct and see the above tracking numbers went from china to the us and then the tracking number phawner dropped show it then moved from point a to b  

Then this will show it as I was a winner and I too have got my ant as you can see clear as day the package went from the US to AUS    and if you follow the 1st set of tracking numbers they were from china to the US
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&trackingnumber=804301387745&cntry_code=au&fdx=1490

NOW YOU DUMB ASS TROLLS GAVE UP AS ANY SMART PERSON CAN SEE THAT THE SET ABOVE IN THE SCREEN SHOTs WERE FROM CHINA TO THE US AND SORB ALSO STATES IN THE BAN THREAD THAT WHAT THOSE NUMBERS WERE BEFORE HE POSTED THEM TO SHUT THE TROLLS UP THEN WHICH TRY THE BS THEY ARE NOW

NOW I SUGGEST IF ANYONE BUYS IN TO THESE TROLLS AND THEIR BS DO SOME RESEARCH AS THE PAPER TRAIL THERE TO SHOOT THE TROLLS DOWN NICE TRY GUYS   PS CAN EVEN SCAN THE DELIVERY  DOCKET LMAO minus the address of cause and the CUSTOM papers BUT ANY CLEVER SANE PERSON CAN FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF THE ABOVE SET OF TRACKING NUMBER TO SEE THEY WENT FROM CHINA TO THE US THAN THE TRACKING NUMBER I DROPPED FROM THE US TO AUS

GAVE IT A REST YA DUMB ASS TROLLS AS YA BEEN AT IT FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW WITH NO GOD DAMN PROOF ETC WHERE WE ALL DROPPED PROOF BUT YET YA WANT TO KEEP GOING ON THIS DOWN OUT RIGHT ATTACK ON A POOL THAT DELIVERED TIME AND TIME AGAIN

PS THESE TROLLS HAVE BEEN TOLD GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES NOW THAT LIST OF TRACKING NUMBERS ABOVE WERE THE S3 TRACKING NUMBERS FROM BAITMAN TO SOBR IN THE BAN THREAD AS CAN BE QUITE CLEARLY SEEN BY ANYONE THAT READS IT AND KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH AND HAS HALF A BRAIN WHICH THE 3-5 TROLLS CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE EITHER SKILL

NOR KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW TRACKING NUMBERS

I SUGGEST A FEW OTHER WINNERS PLACE THEIR FED EX TRACKING NUMBERS UP HERE AS IT SHOTS THESE DUMB ASS TROLLS DEAD IN THE WATER
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:20:31 PM

The initial shipment of S3's to the pool owner was posted, and winners received tracking #'s for their individual shipments. That list was not posted out of respect for privacy. I posted my tracking #, proof of delivery, and everything else, and was accused of faking photos, etc, etc. Which would be fine... if there was anything to substantiate it other than "the proof is in the other thread." For example if you're going to insist someone has faked a photo, you need to be able to back that up.

No one's hidden anything and the accusers have refused to do anything but point fingers and speculate.

We have always been willing to discuss actual facts.

EDIT: I am sure others would be willing to post tracking #s as well but it is their decision.

fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:22:02 PM

The initial shipment of S3's to the pool owner was posted, and winners received tracking #'s for their individual shipments. That list was not posted out of respect for privacy. I posted my tracking #, proof of delivery, and everything else, and was accused of faking photos, etc, etc. Which would be fine... if there was anything to substantiate it other than "the proof is in the other thread." For example if you're going to insist someone has faked a photo, you need to be able to back that up.

No one's hidden anything and the accusers have refused to do anything but point fingers and speculate.

We have always been willing to discuss actual facts.

SO true as it so easy to follow in the BAN thread to the normal person these TROLLS are making themselfs look dumber by the min as they can NOT read and been going on with the same BS for weeks now and does not BLAME SOBR FOR locking the BAN thread when YA dealing with idoits like these day in and out for last few weeks NOW cause they CAN NOT read SIMPLE PLAIN ENGLISH
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:29:36 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:59:49 PM by fire000

SO I NOW THROW THIS QUESTION OUT TO THE TROLLS WHICH POOL PAYING YA TO ATTACK BAN OR WHICH POOLS ADMIN ARE YA Huh??   AS IT QUITE CLEAR THIS IS A DOWN RIGHT BASELESS ATTACK ON A POOL THAT OUT DOES EVERY OTHER BTC POOL PAYOUT WISE AND SOMEONE REALLY WORRIED OUT THERE THAT THEIR POOLS ARE ABOUT TO FACE YET ANOTHER NEW THREAT AS THEY DID WITH F2pool AND THE ATTACKS ARE COMING FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT EVEN CONNECTED TO THE POOL IN SHAPE OR FORM AS CAN BE FOUND IN THE BAN THREAD THEY HAVE TOLD US ON A NUMBER OF TIMES THEY DO NOT EVEN MINE THERE AND NEVER HAVE <<<<<<     THIS CAN BE BEEN SEEN BY EVERYONE BY SOME SIMPLE READING of THE BAN THREAD

AND THE ADMIN OF BAN MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT FOR BTC POOLS IF THESE TROLLS NEED TO TARGET IT DAY IN AND OUT FOR WEEKS NON STOP AND FEEL THREATEN BY A SMALL BTC POOL

PS THE POOL OWNER HAS THROWN OUT THE CHALLENGE TO THESE CLOWNS (TROLLS) TO TAKE IT TO A LAWYER ETC AND HE EVEN OFFERED TO PAY FOR IT LETS SEE WHAT THE CLOWNS DO HERE AS THE BALL IN THERE COURT NOW TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP THE CHALLENGE IS IN THE BAN THREAD FOR THESE 4-5 TROLLS ...........   AS THE POOL OWNER CAN BACK EVERYTHING UP AND IS AT A GUESS HOPING YOU TAKE THE OFFER UP SO HE CAN THEN SUE YA ASSES
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: