Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:40:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:50:45 PM

Phawner said they were both of his miner that he won in your givaway - that's why. Clearly different, as was pointed out.

hey dip shit think really carefully before ya make more of goose of ya self gaves the popcorn as well

Any chance of normal language? Are you retarded?
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:53:28 PM

fire000 - FUCK OFF!! Wer're trying to sort something here. Prick.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:54:13 PM

Phawner said they were both of his miner that he won in your givaway - that's why. Clearly different, as was pointed out.

hey dip shit think really carefully before ya make more of goose of ya self gaves the popcorn as well

lol ya is a english word go look it up Smiley  
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:56:10 PM

just saving ya from digging ya own grave Smiley   the smart people out there have spotted something on that second pic already Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:56:45 PM

lol ya is a english word word go look it up Smiley  

Still looking and behaving like retard.
s0br

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:57:48 PM

Well he won... August 5, 2014:  396  GH/s ThePhwner

He was one of the first to be busting my balls over certain things with the pool... He wanted to see it succeed and offered to help... and he has been...

He's not the only one to have come forward to contribute their time. This project is not just something I'm doing... but several... we all want to see it succeed.

I'm not sure if I sent ThePhwner more than one S3... I have to check and ask him... I've had one guy come to my house.. who won one S3 but I gave him two... I have some large server farms that I manage/operate.. and have bigger ones coming online. I never imagined a 'giveaway' to cause so much drama. There were plenty of other people that posted pics. I never asked anyone to do that...

So back to the point in my last post... I still fail to see what kind you think I could possibly achieve doing all this work to what... con someone out of 1 hour of their mining time? Really? I would have been blasted for that... but no ... instead here you are blasting 'me' for offering something paid for with BTC out of my own pocket. So is the issue here that there are multiple S3's in a picture? I really don't get your concerns here....

Sadly this might be the last time I offer any more giveaways as it's just been too much hassle. I'll think of something better. I really just wanted to help out those that aren't in a position like I am but love mining... and want to stay in this game. That's it. Is that unfathomable to you? I'm a very grateful person... I'm happy to be in a place that I could say hey... we're opening a new 25k sq ft datacenter this week... and have a couple of new locations coming up in another few weeks.... Mining has been tons of fun.. and I like to have fun with others.... anyway... I'll be here a few more minutes if you have any other questions/concerns you want me to address...

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:59:36 PM

Pretty sure this is precisely what you have been all over me for. Nice move slick.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
s0br

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:01:57 AM

right you dumb trolls I going to jump in here A) phwner has dumped a tracking number that is clear as day to follow in the BAN thread it show a package from point a to B    AND if the dumb trolls looked at the tracking numbers above they are from batmain to the US it NOT hard to work you DUMB ASS TROLLS

NOW if the dumb ass trolls can not research correct and see the above tracking numbers went from china to the us and then the tracking number phawner dropped show it then moved from point a to b  

Then this will show it as I was a winner and I too have got my ant as you can see clear as day the package went from the US to AUS    and if you follow the 1st set of tracking numbers they were from china to the US
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&trackingnumber=804301387745&cntry_code=au&fdx=1490

NOW YOU DUMB ASS TROLLS GAVE UP AS ANY SMART PERSON CAN SEE THAT THE SET ABOVE IN THE SCREEN SHOTs WERE FROM CHINA TO THE US AND SORB ALSO STATES IN THE BAN THREAD THAT WHAT THOSE NUMBERS WERE BEFORE HE POSTED THEM TO SHUT THE TROLLS UP THEN WHICH TRY THE BS THEY ARE NOW

NOW I SUGGEST IF ANYONE BUYS IN TO THESE TROLLS AND THEIR BS DO SOME RESEARCH AS THE PAPER TRAIL THERE TO SHOOT THE TROLLS DOWN NICE TRY GUYS   PS CAN EVEN SCAN THE DELIVERY  DOCKET LMAO minus the address of cause and the CUSTOM papers BUT ANY CLEVER SANE PERSON CAN FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF THE ABOVE SET OF TRACKING NUMBER TO SEE THEY WENT FROM CHINA TO THE US THAN THE TRACKING NUMBER I DROPPED FROM THE US TO AUS

GAVE IT A REST YA DUMB ASS TROLLS AS YA BEEN AT IT FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW WITH NO GOD DAMN PROOF ETC WHERE WE ALL DROPPED PROOF BUT YET YA WANT TO KEEP GOING ON THIS DOWN OUT RIGHT ATTACK ON A POOL THAT DELIVERED TIME AND TIME AGAIN

PS THESE TROLLS HAVE BEEN TOLD GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES NOW THAT LIST OF TRACKING NUMBERS ABOVE WERE THE S3 TRACKING NUMBERS FROM BAITMAN TO SOBR IN THE BAN THREAD AS CAN BE QUITE CLEARLY SEEN BY ANYONE THAT READS IT AND KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH AND HAS HALF A BRAIN WHICH THE 3-5 TROLLS CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE EITHER SKILL

NOR KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW TRACKING NUMBERS

I SUGGEST A FEW OTHER WINNERS PLACE THEIR FED EX TRACKING NUMBERS UP HERE AS IT SHOTS THESE DUMB ASS TROLLS DEAD IN THE WATER

lol fire000... don't get so emotional! haha...

but thanks for posting... Smiley

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:03:27 AM

But he claimed they were the same miner, even though he knew they were not. He knowingly uploaded two different photos - why would he do that? And why does it not bother you?

Keep your answers short then.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:05:10 AM

Why the hell would he say he won 2 S3 when he clearly just win one in the public lottery.  Asshole.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:06:03 AM

I'm more than willing to do this by PM if you like - too many trolls here......

@ everyone - you are all ignored - I can only see s0brs posts, give it up.

fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:06:47 AM

right you dumb trolls I going to jump in here A) phwner has dumped a tracking number that is clear as day to follow in the BAN thread it show a package from point a to B    AND if the dumb trolls looked at the tracking numbers above they are from batmain to the US it NOT hard to work you DUMB ASS TROLLS

NOW if the dumb ass trolls can not research correct and see the above tracking numbers went from china to the us and then the tracking number phawner dropped show it then moved from point a to b  

Then this will show it as I was a winner and I too have got my ant as you can see clear as day the package went from the US to AUS    and if you follow the 1st set of tracking numbers they were from china to the US
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&trackingnumber=804301387745&cntry_code=au&fdx=1490

NOW YOU DUMB ASS TROLLS GAVE UP AS ANY SMART PERSON CAN SEE THAT THE SET ABOVE IN THE SCREEN SHOTs WERE FROM CHINA TO THE US AND SORB ALSO STATES IN THE BAN THREAD THAT WHAT THOSE NUMBERS WERE BEFORE HE POSTED THEM TO SHUT THE TROLLS UP THEN WHICH TRY THE BS THEY ARE NOW

NOW I SUGGEST IF ANYONE BUYS IN TO THESE TROLLS AND THEIR BS DO SOME RESEARCH AS THE PAPER TRAIL THERE TO SHOOT THE TROLLS DOWN NICE TRY GUYS   PS CAN EVEN SCAN THE DELIVERY  DOCKET LMAO minus the address of cause and the CUSTOM papers BUT ANY CLEVER SANE PERSON CAN FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF THE ABOVE SET OF TRACKING NUMBER TO SEE THEY WENT FROM CHINA TO THE US THAN THE TRACKING NUMBER I DROPPED FROM THE US TO AUS

GAVE IT A REST YA DUMB ASS TROLLS AS YA BEEN AT IT FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW WITH NO GOD DAMN PROOF ETC WHERE WE ALL DROPPED PROOF BUT YET YA WANT TO KEEP GOING ON THIS DOWN OUT RIGHT ATTACK ON A POOL THAT DELIVERED TIME AND TIME AGAIN

PS THESE TROLLS HAVE BEEN TOLD GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES NOW THAT LIST OF TRACKING NUMBERS ABOVE WERE THE S3 TRACKING NUMBERS FROM BAITMAN TO SOBR IN THE BAN THREAD AS CAN BE QUITE CLEARLY SEEN BY ANYONE THAT READS IT AND KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH AND HAS HALF A BRAIN WHICH THE 3-5 TROLLS CLEARLY DO NOT HAVE EITHER SKILL

NOR KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW TRACKING NUMBERS

I SUGGEST A FEW OTHER WINNERS PLACE THEIR FED EX TRACKING NUMBERS UP HERE AS IT SHOTS THESE DUMB ASS TROLLS DEAD IN THE WATER

lol fire000... don't get so emotional! haha...

but thanks for posting... Smiley

np Is so sick of this troll hopefully a few more post a few tracking numbers to shut this goose up ps did ya read the post where they cliam I am you Smiley   I found that funny as shit
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:08:57 AM

I'm more than willing to do this by PM if you like - too many trolls here......

@ everyone - you are all ignored - I can only see s0brs posts, give it up.

oh no sobr leave him in here an the clown cutting his own throat Smiley   I think things just when click in his head re the second pic Wink or he re read the ban thread to see how much of a dick he just made of him self
s0br

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:10:17 AM

But he claimed they were the same miner, even though he knew they were not. He knowingly uploaded two different photos - why would he do that? And why does it not bother you?

Keep your answers short then.

The thing is you're flaming ME. This is an open forum and he's volunteered his time which I 100% appreciate. I've gotten to know him and he's a cool dude... not so rough around the edges as he appears to be... Maybe you're not so much of a dick either. I know what it's like to be scammed in this community. I feel for you man... you're just venting in the wrong direction... I will talk to him and see if I can offer you some explanation over what someone else did? haha...

See.. before all this ... I was in the position where I was upset with certain pools... I had a few options... I could either gather 'evidence' per se... and start flaming them... give up mining... or create a pool I knew was legit. I would know because I did it myself. I most certainly didn't want to give up mining... I had too much invested already.... so here I am now....

I thought and still think it's a good idea to share something I was going to do for myself anyway...

You're stuck on some detail about something in a picture? Really? Are you a miner? Stop this nonsense man... join the pool under some other alias... I don't care. I'm not going to 'BAN' you from it... what a lame acronym..

That's why  I offered to buy a miner for that other guy to manage... but he seemed uninterested... I honestly don't know what else I could do to to prove things... I'll keep thinking though... Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

I have plenty of miners, have never been scammed, and actively mine on many pools - have done for a few years. Please don't presume I am some kind of kiddie in a basement. If you think I'm flaming you, it's because you are in charge - the buck stops with you & you are responsible for your employees actions.

2)  Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:19:38 AM

I have plenty of miners, have never been scammed, and actively mine on many pools - have done for a few years. Please don't presume I am some kind of kiddie in a basement. If you think I'm flaming you, it's because you are in charge - the buck stops with you & you are responsible for your employees actions.

2)  Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

oh I see the clown dropped point 1 fast without us spelling it out to him waits for this one Smiley guess he just clicked to how much of a dick he making himself look on that point when the proof has been there for weeks Smiley  Ps hold off on this one sobr need to grab more popcorn and a beer Wink
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:23:34 AM

Copy/Paste

fire000 - FUCK OFF!! We're trying to sort something here. Prick.

fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:27:12 AM

Copy/Paste

fire000 - FUCK OFF!! We're trying to sort something here. Prick.

What to sort out ya answering ya own questions Smiley  Keep asking them as you make your look like a dick not sobr or BAN so this is really working in BAN favor as it just shows what a great honest pool BAN is and how much of a top guy sobr is Smiley  and how he had to deal with people like you for weeks now all cause they can not read Wink   Ps I suggest ya look at your list of questions then go read the ban thread as the answers are in there already Smiley
s0br

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 12:27:55 AM

Are you talking about me? That was the time that this happened..

http://khon2.com/2014/08/27/hurricane-marie-kicks-up-surf-in-newport-beach-california/

I had several power outages.. my ups backup failed me... and ruined my raid 0 array. If I was online I was on my ipad... as I had to rebuild my array from a 2 terabyte time machine. Do you know how long that takes? I was pissed and took a few days off... I had family in town... and I spent it with them. The thing is man... I'm just a normal dude like everyone else.... I'm not some vc funded guy or have a rich daddy... I'm trying to make a better life for myself too...

It's not so much that I didn't have internet... it was more that I didn't have my workstation... I have 6 screens... 2 4k res ones and 4 from http://www.digitaltigers.com/. They're not my employees either. They're volunteers. The thing is... I've never come to you and presumed anything. I'm in charge? It's a free service man... I'm not in 'charge' of any people... I have, however made myself responsible for this pool.. it's stability.. and accuracy in payouts...

You need to get over this whole idea of approaching ME like I'm so huge entity with an HR department. I'm not selling you anything. I'm offering to help out fellow miners. Sue me?

You know... I don't sleep much and I think I work harder than anyone I've ever met... and this kind of bs has made me really question things and want to just give up. I won't though... I know this is important to a lot of people....

Any other questions?

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:34:20 AM

You still haven't answered that one yet. You were online for quite a few days, both on this forum (logged in) & at miningrigrentals especially, renting rigs while everyone was trying to find pout what was going on. Your admin knew this but continued to lie to your miners. You also go on about transparency - but you still have not divulged to anyone about how the fixing of the draw happened, or what was done about it or what action was taken.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: