Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:51:38 AM

You still haven't answered that one yet. You were online for quite a few days, both on this forum (logged in) & at miningrigrentals especially, renting rigs while everyone was trying to find pout what was going on. Your admin knew this but continued to lie to your miners. You also go on about transparency - but you still have not divulged to anyone about how the fixing of the draw happened, or what was done about it or what action was taken.

Can I ask a question do you mine at BAN Huh??  Ps already knows the answer to this so answer carefully  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:57:55 AM

While you think about that s0br, here's a couple of winners that were drawn:

Name:    bigjgc2002  (Winner of 2 S3's)
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    August 07, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Last Active:    November 30, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

No posts, inactive for nearly a year - wins two?! Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    Dervishcoiner
Date Registered:    August 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
Last Active:    August 22, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

No posts, brand new account, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:04:32 AM

And he's gone again.......what a surprise  Roll Eyes

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:05:32 AM

While you think about that, here's a couple of winners that were drawn:

Name:    bigjgc2002  (Winner of 2 S3's)
Date Registered:    August 07, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Last Active:    November 30, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

No posts, inactive for nearly a year - wins two?! Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    Dervishcoiner
Date Registered:    August 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
Last Active:    August 22, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

No posts, brand new account, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

lol hate to surprise you NOT ALL MINERS use bit talk it may came as a shock to ya this little fact and ps 2 of the above can be found in the pool irc at times in the top two Smiley I am sure ya would put ya in ya place Smiley
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:08:26 AM

Copy/Paste

fire000 - FUCK OFF!! We're trying to sort something here. Prick.

Don't you get it? I can't see your posts....... Roll Eyes  Go to bed.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:09:49 AM

Copy/Paste

Wow you wouldn't want your scam accuser to be using unprofessional and abusive language now would you. How can you expect to be taken seriously when you.... LOL ok I give up. I can't do this with a straight face.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

Copy/Paste

Guess ya can not read again Smiley   AS above 2 of the above users do not use bit talk due to idiots like yourself ...  PS ya still have not answered the above question do you mine at BAN Huh?
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:14:48 AM

Once again......

I'm more than willing to do this by PM if you like - too many trolls here......

@ everyone - you are all ignored - I can only see s0brs posts, give it up.

fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

Once again......

Gaven how you keep ducking that one question re you been a miner or not at BAN....   I think everyone can work that one out for them selfs Smiley   Sobr I would not gave this troll the time of day till he man enough to stop hiding under a false account after all he calling the kettle black here tring to go a pool on fake accounts YET the troll not man enough to show himself under his true account
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:19:05 AM

the account "really" was made on the Date Registered:   April 01, 2014, 06:39:08 PM  has not been used for anything besides to troll the ban thread and now here a simple profile check shows this..... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=306359
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:19:09 AM

Once again......

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:24:31 AM

Once again s0br has run off after talking without providing a single answer - so my stance has not changed:

...anyone who reads through what is left of the BAN thread will be able to see that there is/was something shady going on with s0br, Phwner, their multiple aliases & the whole S3 "giveaway every day" debacle. I am also not saying that nobody got their S3's, many did after the first draw was made and the cat was let out the bag when questions were asked. Everything is there in whats left of the BAN thread & here for everyone to see - and that is that the whole BAN setup is operated by liars who devised a scam promotion in order to attract more unsuspecting users to their pool under the false impression that they have a chance of winning an S3 miner every day for a month, where as in fact the miners were never going to leave their pool, only be awarded to fake users, and people who either worked for the pool or promoted it in some way by either trolling other pools in an effort to discredit them, or act as shills to jump on anyone who asked too many questions about the promotion - some of whom have shown themselves here on this very thread, as I was sure they would. All these and more allegations/questions were made openly on the BAN thread by me and others, but were continuously ignored or hijacked - hence this thread and the mess that s0br has found himself in, unable and unwilling to answer a single question for fear of being exposed as even more of a SCAMMER than he and his sidekick sockpuppets already are.

S0BR, PHWNER & THEIR SOCKPUPPETS HAVE LIED, TRICKED AND SHORT CHANGED EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, LET ALONE THE MINERS ON BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK. THEY HAVE GIVEN POOL OPERATORS A BAD NAME, INSULTED USERS AND DEVISED A PLAN TO CON MINERS INTO MINING AT THEIR POOL OUT OF PURE GREED, WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE COMMUNITY, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS OR BITCOIN IN GENERAL. S0BR, BY NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS OR EXPLAIN THEM IN ANY WAY, HAS ADMITTED HIS GUILT AND SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF HIS UNTRUSTWORTHYNESS AND DISHONEST ACTIONS TOWARDS THE COMMUNITY. I URGE EVERYONE TO THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH HIM AND HIS ALIASES WITH REGARDS TO MONEY, BTC, MINING OR ANYTHING ELSE - THEY AND BAN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:28:19 AM

Once again s0br has run off after talking without providing a single answer - so my stance has not changed:

...anyone who reads through what is left of the BAN thread will be able to see that there is/was something shady going on with s0br, Phwner, their multiple aliases & the whole S3 "giveaway every day" debacle. I am also not saying that nobody got their S3's, many did after the first draw was made and the cat was let out the bag when questions were asked. Everything is there in whats left of the BAN thread & here for everyone to see - and that is that the whole BAN setup is operated by liars who devised a scam promotion in order to attract more unsuspecting users to their pool under the false impression that they have a chance of winning an S3 miner every day for a month, where as in fact the miners were never going to leave their pool, only be awarded to fake users, and people who either worked for the pool or promoted it in some way by either trolling other pools in an effort to discredit them, or act as shills to jump on anyone who asked too many questions about the promotion - some of whom have shown themselves here on this very thread, as I was sure they would. All these and more allegations/questions were made openly on the BAN thread by me and others, but were continuously ignored or hijacked - hence this thread and the mess that s0br has found himself in, unable and unwilling to answer a single question for fear of being exposed as even more of a SCAMMER than he and his sidekick sockpuppets already are.

S0BR, PHWNER & THEIR SOCKPUPPETS HAVE LIED, TRICKED AND SHORT CHANGED EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, LET ALONE THE MINERS ON BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK. THEY HAVE GIVEN POOL OPERATORS A BAD NAME, INSULTED USERS AND DEVISED A PLAN TO CON MINERS INTO MINING AT THEIR POOL OUT OF PURE GREED, WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE COMMUNITY, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS OR BITCOIN IN GENERAL. S0BR, BY NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS OR EXPLAIN THEM IN ANY WAY, HAS ADMITTED HIS GUILT AND SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF HIS UNTRUSTWORTHYNESS AND DISHONEST ACTIONS TOWARDS THE COMMUNITY. I URGE EVERYONE TO THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH HIM AND HIS ALIASES WITH REGARDS TO MONEY, BTC, MINING OR ANYTHING ELSE - THEY AND BAN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

Lol there nothing to defend ya dick as the proof can be found everywhere and you have NOT gaven any proof to the otherwise to support the above claim again sobr thrown an offer out there for ya to go get a lawyer and then start ya BS to them as really making yourself look like a dick.....   AS before put up or shut up the ball in your court....

Ps for anyone that intersted the OPEN OFFER TO THESE TROLLS TO DIG THEIR OWN GRAVES https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8819761#msg8819761   can be found here
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:33:49 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:47:23 AM by fire000

Ps I see no other pool op that is willingly to pay for your lawyer to put an issue to bed so he can kill of the fud and bs campaign that you have choosen to do for well over a month now and wonder why you do not take that offer up oh that right you know ya got jack shit and sobr can prove everything Smiley  Ps it not up to SOBR TO PROVE ANYTHING HERE BUT YOU even a lawyer will tell ya that   BUT countless times sobr and others have dropped proof etc in the ban thread for you to keep trolling etc   Also he not hiding unlike "really here" behind a fake id to take potshots at a honest pool and owner...

PS the ban hash rate has jumped since ya gone on about these fake claims etc guessing a few out there are reading things fully and have seen how much this admin has done to done with this troll....   And hold on this pool is not as bad as this troll is saying it is.....    SO on that side BAN and sobr have top thank ya for the free bumps day in and out on their thread and the all the new users your actions have brought to the BAN pool Smiley
instahater

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:23:53 AM

you have nothing on on s0br or ThePhwner, for some reason you are butt hurt about something and you go an extra mile to make your self look like you should be holding crayons with a helmet on.. Develishcoiner is one of my friends for quite a while now and yous trying to make it look like s0br made the account? thats just stupid.... why would the man ship out over 10k in miners and only make a few names? why not fake it all and save your money? you made this thread to try and prove a point but you have no FACTS... you make all these random accusations knowing that your in the wrong.. and your prolly one of the guys that mined with a good bit of the BAN members on CEX but picked a random name to hide and  bash a pool that was doing better...
Ban pool had a rough start and ill admit that i was not a fan in the start.. i thought for sure s0br was a low life scammer that was doing this as a get rich quick trick... but i seen the work this man put into this pool and the *EXTRA* miles he went to make sure that his users made the most in his pool even if it means he has to spend his own money... IF WE DONT HIT BLOCKS.... WE STILL GET PAID!!! but He DOESN'T... i have personaly seen his accoount that he bought BTC just to pay the users in his pool.... WHAT KIND OF *SCAMMER* does that? If you dont like to make more money then feel free to mine else where... s0br gave you a personal invite to join us and make money even under a random name like you are on now... WHO ARE YOU to be TRUSTED? why would the pool have 974 Miners working if it were a scam ? WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD WOULD 974 PEOPLE STAY AND GET SCAMMED?

This will be my last post on your *fake* exposed forum...

and btw you have not exposed shit but your true colors  Wink
Now go make a new name and cry some more  Smiley Kiss Smiley
deleterase

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:33:09 AM

This thread was moved from the pools thread to the scam thread by moderators. I posted it in the pools thread in the hope that the people involved would see sense & try and explain their actions instead of continuing to ignore every question. They didn't.

OK, it has become clear that sobr, the owner of BAN (BitcoinAffiliateNetwork) mining pool has absolutely no intention of showing his face on this thread to challenge the allegations of many S3 winners being fake accounts owned by the pool, fake photos being uploaded by his admin (ThePhwner), lies told to everyone by Phwner as to s0brs whereabouts when he supposedly "disappeared" or the insulting & threatening behavior by the admin including via PM to users who asked questions or needed help, some examples of which I will list below. I and other forum members asked s0br time and time again for answers & explanations, but were constantly either ignored or told by Phwner or his shills that "s0br has already answered that", when in fact the only answers we had got were "it's already been answered" - even though none had! A vicious circle. Those questions were:

1)  Does it not concern you that the pool admin, employed by you, uploads fake pictures claiming them to be a delivered unit when it obviously wasn't? If not, why not? And why would he do that?

2)  Does it also not concern you that the same pool admin, employed by you, lied to everyone here by saying that you had no internet due to adverse weather conditions (at the exact same time as the S3 drawing "fix" debacle) - when it was obvious to everyone that this was not the case, as you were indeed online. If not, why not?

3)  Why have you shipped much less than a third of the miners you promised you would since the beginning of your promotion over a month & a half ago?

4)  Why do you continue to advertise your promotion in your pool thread header, knowing that it is completely false/finished.

5)  You claim to be a transparent pool, but you consistently refuse to answer any  questions that have been asked on multiple occasions by multiple members regarding your "promotion". Why? What has happened to that transparency?

6)  There is only one possible source from where the fake posters with fake pics of fake "delivered miners won" come from & why. Either you address & discuss the concerns of the members here, or forever be known as a liar, faker & con-artist that you are shown to be by the overwhelming evidence available on this thread. Until you do so, like any half decent pool operator would, I'm sure the scam accusations will continue for the foreseeable future - it's entirely up to you weather that happens or not though. Answer the questions & clear your name, preferably with evidence, or don't.

There came a point when I managed to catch s0br online - so asked him face to face to answer the questions one at a time, so as to make everything completely clear and transparent for everyone to see:

So, despite what the BAN shills will have you believe, s0br has been anything but transparent, refusing to answer even a single question either on the forum or "face to face" as it were. Shortly after disappearing s0br began deleting as much evidence from his thread as he could of the fake winners, refusal to answer questions, etc before looking his own pool thread - hardly the acts of a transparent, innocent man.

With regards to his admin for the pool, Phawner. Here are the two pictures he uploaded of, what he claimed, were the same miner he "won":

Obviously the labels on the boxes are completely different, which was immediately picked up by a members here:

The abusive email he is referring to is this:

This is one of many abusive messages Phwner sent to many users on the thread who either asked for help or simply asked questions he didn't like, as can be seen from his posts that haven't been deleted from the BAN thread or the beginning of this thread. Then there is also this:

where Phwner said s0br was offline due to weather issues at the exact same time - only he wasn't, he was online for everyone to see, just hiding from everyone over the fixed S3 draw scam. Not the best liar that Phwner bloke.......

I don't want to drag this write-up on, It's taken me hours to find various deleted posts, and I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads through what is left of the BAN thread will be able to see that there is/was something shady going on with s0br, Phwner, their multiple aliases & the whole S3 "giveaway every day" debacle. I am also not saying that nobody got their S3's, many did after the first draw was made and the cat was let out the bag when questions were asked. Everything is there in whats left of the BAN thread & here for everyone to see - and that is that the whole BAN setup is operated by liars who devised a scam promotion in order to attract more unsuspecting users to their pool under the false impression that they have a chance of winning an S3 miner every day for a month, where as in fact the miners were never going to leave their pool, only be awarded to fake users, and people who either worked for the pool or promoted it in some way by either trolling other pools in an effort to discredit them, or act as shills to jump on anyone who asked too many questions about the promotion - some of whom have shown themselves here on this very thread, as I was sure they would. All these and more allegations/questions were made openly on the BAN thread by me and others, but were continuously ignored or hijacked - hence this thread and the mess that s0br has found himself in, unable and unwilling to answer a single question for fear of being exposed as even more of a SCAMMER than he and his sidekick sockpuppets already are.

So many BAN shills here - obviously they are trying to hide something. The reason s0br keeps avoiding the questions is because he can't answer them - plain & simple.

To all the BAN shills: instahater, fire000, proctologic, - the more you keep posting the same immature crap over & over again - the more guilty your pool & it's shifty owner s0br looks.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

Neither has mine...How do you have this much time to dedicate to something that is so pointless.  Id answering a simple question is too difficult for you perhaps a break is in order.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:27:52 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:03:22 PM by fire000

"So many BAN shills here - obviously they are trying to hide something. The reason s0br keeps avoiding the questions is because he can't answer them - plain & simple.

To all the BAN shills: instahater, fire000, proctologic, - the more you keep posting the same immature crap over & over again - the more guilty your pool & it's shifty owner s0br looks."

Says he that just made yet another new account to troll the BAN pool on Smiley   Just showing us what a piece of work ya really are having to hide behind fake accounts while doing the trolling  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377806  

ame:   deleterase
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 14, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:24:12 PM

Just keep reporting his accounts and hopefully the mods just block the ip of this user all together so locking his main account as well Smiley

AS sobr told you trolls what to do re his post in the BAN forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8819761#msg8819761  there even a bounty for ya trolls to collect  Wink if ya so sure of yourselves....     Ps NO pool owner would be putting a bounty out there for ya to collect if they were not 100 percent sure that they have done nothing wrong and everything above board so keep going ya making your self look more and more like a dick by the min sitting here trolling us when ya could be making some good coin if ya that sure Smiley   so who the stupid one here Smiley   And ya carrying on a forum when ya reackon ya have all this proof etc and yet will not take the above offer just highlights to all member of the bittalk forum how BASELESS your claims are and HOW YOU ARE OUT TO TARGET A above board pool and owner Smiley

PS YA JUST MAKING YA SELF LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE A DICK AND A CRY BABY WITH EACH POST AND JUST SHOWS YOU TROLLS ARE OUT TO DAMAGE A POOL REP AND AN HONEST POOL OWNER WITH BASELESS CLAIMS AND FUD ETC while the offer there for ya trolls and not been game enough to take it up Smiley It quite easy to sit there and bag a pool in BAN and it admin behind a keyboard KNOWN as a keyboard warrior but when it comes to proof that you have none off so keep going as hate to say it  keyboard warrior ya just showing the other forum members how BASELESS THESE CLAIMS ARE and what the ADMIN of this pool have has to deal with for well over a month now....   AS it quite clear what this is by a select few Smiley
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

Thought it'd start a Troll/Shill League for this thread.......Qty of posts here since start 14/09/14 Wink

The BAN Shill Championship      (as of 16/09 01:30 PM - 2 days old)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts          Avg/Day          % Here            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)    fire000           30                15                 100%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    Phwner          15                 7.5               93.75%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    instahater       2                  1                  100%             Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow - there's some sad lonely people out there...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can fire000 be caught? That post per day count will take some beating....
Will Phaker close the gap? He'll need to move up a gear.......
Does instahater stand a chance? Slow starter, but could be a late finisher........

It's all super exciting stuff - and there's a few more late arrivals yet to make an appearance.......

% is based on date of post - I'll update it as & when - between fits of laughter  Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:46:05 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:16:02 PM by fire000

Qty of posts TROLLING THE BAN POOL since start 1/09/14 Wink

Baseless fud Championship  AKA THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts         TOATAL         % of ban trolling posts            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                           Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                        Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  new account 14th sept

Wow - there's some sad lonely people out there...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can fire000 be caught? That post per day count will take some beating....
Will Phaker close the gap? He'll need to move up a gear.......
Does instahater stand a chance? Slow starter, but could be a late finisher........

It's all super exciting stuff - and there's a few more late arrivals yet to make an appearance.......

% is based on date of post - I'll update it as & when - between fits of laughter  Cheesy Cheesy

Might have to do a chart up for the trolls called the baseless fud Championship  AKA THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR    looks good in 16 days cathodery most of ya posts have been trolling the BAN pool with baseless claims and fud Smiley  And really is up to 70 at a 100 percent strike rate Smiley  I should take it bad to the start of ya trolling of the BAN THREADS ya out do phwner and by very close to 100 percent in over a month worth of posts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: