Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:02:01 PM

I'm sure he/she can explain that too....

Neither do I.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
deleterase

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:01:24 PM

But he claimed they were the same miner, even though he knew they were not. He knowingly uploaded two different photos - why would he do that? And why does it not bother you?

.....Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

Did you hear anything back from s0br regarding these fake pictures ThePhwner uploaded yet?
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:51:08 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 12:25:11 AM by fire000

okay to members of ban since this group of faceless p2 pool users want to attack a honest and legit pool and the mod in here will not step in here a new scam thread to return fire on them it funny on yet another under down out right attack thread they link themselves further to this will wait and see if the if the mods take action before going to town on proof in 24 hours

the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785484.0    now it the mods call and these users what happens next PS not gutless to hide unlike these p2 users etc and their clear down right faceless personal attacks against a honest pool and it admin etc that these user have been doing for weeks and have been reported countless times on.......    IT appears in this forum ya can basically go to town attack people personal and making threats etc and get away with it etc so why not start a down right all out campaign against the users in question as it appears the mods of this forum support these types of actions by the p2 users
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:29:14 AM

Got my S3 miner sent to me.
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:24:33 AM

Nice one  Smiley

Good to see a few got through......was it by UPS?

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:42:28 AM by .....Really?

But he claimed they were the same miner, even though he knew they were not. He knowingly uploaded two different photos - why would he do that? And why does it not bother you?

Did you hear anything back from s0br regarding these fake pictures ThePhwner uploaded yet?

No, nothing since he suddenly ran away again after trying to answer the very first question..... Roll Eyes

To be honest, I'm not even sure what he means by that statement - there's not really much to look into - he did it. That's all there is to it. I mean, what's to look into?

There seems to be more & more coming to light every day, so I'm sure it will all come out soon anyway.

fire000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:08:47 AM

No, nothing since he suddenly ran away again after trying to answer the very first question..... Roll Eyes

To be honest, I'm not even sure what he means by that statement - there's not really much to look into - he did it. That's all there is to it. I mean, what's to look into?

There seems to be more & more coming to light every day, so I'm sure it will all come out soon anyway.

No they just choosing to Ignore you till ya take the ban OFFER up so they can go ya ass after ya baseless fud is disproved via lawyers to then collect damages from you are few others so keep going Smiley  As ya making your self look dumber by the day
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:39:47 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 05:40:30 PM by grue

Well, it looks like s0br lied again when he said he would get back to me about the fake photos from his pool admin Phwner:

Anyway... I'll get back to you about those pics...

So nothing has changed apart from the constant barrage of shill/troll posts from fire000. I will update this thread so as it is easier to read the facts without having to scroll through all the trolls garbage shortly - in the meantime:
S0BR, PHWNER & THEIR SOCK-PUPPETS HAVE LIED, TRICKED AND SHORT CHANGED EVERY MEMBER OF BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK MINING POOL. THEY HAVE GIVEN POOL OPERATORS A BAD NAME, INSULTED USERS AND DEVISED A PLAN TO CON MINERS INTO MINING AT THEIR POOL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES, WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE COMMUNITY, MINERS, POOL OPERATORS OR BITCOIN IN GENERAL. S0BR, BY NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS OR EXPLAIN THEM IN ANY WAY, HAS ADMITTED HIS GUILT AND SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF HIS & HIS ADMINS UNTRUSTWORTHINESS AND DISHONEST ACTIONS TOWARDS THE COMMUNITY. I URGE EVERYONE TO THINK VERY, VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH HIM AND HIS ALIASES WITH REGARDS TO MONEY, BTC, MINING OR ANYTHING ELSE - THEY AND BAN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

fire000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:07:07 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 04:52:55 PM by fire000

oh this would be like the baseless claim ya made in the other thread feel sorry for the mod and the other btc pool owner ya brought into ya crap and the legit company ya trolled which is not connected to BAN in any shape or form so ya not only trolling 1 legit company but multiple ones now Smiley  I also noticed ya gone very quite there when you and the other trolls and p2 pool users where put in they place with facts ..   Hmmm a common theme starting to form here when put in ya place no matter who it is ya either go very quite or turn to ya bs cry baby statements like a 2 year old kid  Cry.....   Keep going as ya making ya self look dumber with each post and THE BAN pool look like they done nothing wrong which they have not  Wink  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456463.msg8853954#msg8853954

ps wish a few of the trolls were in the irc as they would of just witness how much this pool owner bends backwards for his users and go above all other pool owners.     
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:14:46 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 06:51:08 PM by IYFTech

He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required.

Might be sticking my neck out here, but I can confirm that fire000 has trolled the p2pool thread on more than one occasion. He has been asked to leave by me & other p2pool users on the thread, as well as reported to moderators for spamming and spreading misleading information:

TROLL ALERT!!!

Can't believe this guy is back again........ignored & reported.

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen. I for one would not take anything he says too seriously  Wink

Hi .....Really?

Just thought you might like to know - the troll fire000 just got kicked off the p2pool thread again - that's the third time now. Shame he can't have the same treatment here - it would make the thread a whole lot more readable..... Cheesy

I feel for you dude....... Wink

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
fire000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:55:36 PM

He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required.

Might be sticking my neck out here, but I can confirm that fire000 has trolled the p2pool thread on more than one occasion. He has been asked to leave by me & other p2pool users on the thread, as well as reported to moderators for spamming and spreading misleading information:

TROLL ALERT!!!

Can't believe this guy is back again........ignored & reported.

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen. I for one would not take anything he says too seriously  Wink

Hi .....Really?

Just thought you might like to know - the troll fire000 just got kicked off the p2pool thread again - that's the third time now. Shame he can't have the same treatment here - it would make the thread a whole lot more readable..... Cheesy

I feel for you dude....... Wink

abit like you being been both  locked of the ban thread till the mods deal with it Smiley    and hopefully this one at the same time as the mods are in a hard spot now as they can not leave this thread here after what they just did on the p2 pool one  Smiley    Or they are showing everyone double standards by saying you p2 pool users basically go around trolling the forum Smiley   NICE move we may see the the light at the end of the tunnel yet on or pest which we know it a p2 pool user and can almost guess what one
deleterase

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:12:14 PM

HEY!!

I just unignored fire000 to see what he has been saying - and he has been using MY NAME ON HERE AND OTHER THREADS!!!!!  WHY?!!!!  I don't even mine at p2pool - I don't mine ANYWHERE!! I'm waiting for my S3's to come still, HOW CAN I MINE WITHOUT ANY MINING GEAR?!!!!

Can someone tell me how to complain? What can I do to get him to remove my name from his posts? Why has he done this? Can I email a moderator - which one?

HEY FIRE000!!  YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!  REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS - NOW!!!  Angry Angry Angry

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

HEY!!

I just unignored fire000 to see what he has been saying - and he has been using MY NAME ON HERE AND OTHER THREADS!!!!!  WHY?!!!!  I don't even mine at p2pool - I don't mine ANYWHERE!! I'm waiting for my S3's to come still, HOW CAN I MINE WITHOUT ANY MINING GEAR?!!!!

Can someone tell me how to complain? What can I do to get him to remove my name from his posts? Why has he done this? Can I email a moderator - which one?

HEY FIRE000!!  YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!  REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS - NOW!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Yes, he's a real problem child I'm afraid......all I can suggest is that you report every post you see of his mentioning your name (there is a link at the bottom right of every message). Unfortunately, the scam thread is unmoderated, and he knows it, so he thinks he can post what he likes about anyone. He seems to think that everyone who makes a comment on this forum is a p2pool user for some reason - I'm not sure what he has against them, maybe he's upset that he got kicked off their forum again....and again......and again! I don't know - but he is completely confused. I wasn't aware that he had used your name either - I don't see any of his posts as he's been ignored for a while now - I'm sorry he's dragged your name into this  Sad

deleterase

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

OK - I have reported 3 of his posts where he has used my name & say I mine for p2pool, is there no moderator here to send an email to? Man, I HATE THIS STUPID GUY!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

When my miners arrive - I WILL NEVER, EVER USE BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK - TOO MANY STUPID SHILLS THAT TALK RUBBISH AND LIE ABOUT PEOPLE!!!!  And I am also sure that their stupid promotion was a big SCAM!!!
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:27:14 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 10:59:30 PM by aurel57

Nice one  Smiley

Good to see a few got through......was it by UPS?

No not UPS it was sent FedEx ground. Also I compared the dates and the tracking number with what s0br posted and it all fits. The miner was new in a unopened box with Bitmain pool info still config on it.

Here are the pictures I posted...   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8784644#msg8784644     (Sorry if they come out upside down?)
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:35:06 AM

Great, I'm glad you got yours  Smiley I think that's about 5 confirmed.....

I can't wait to find out who owns the fake accounts that won  Wink

@ deleterase:  Maybe you could try sending him a friendly PM....? I'm sure he gets loads of fan mail  Cheesy

bbeesley

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:10:42 AM

Don't know what all the fuss is.  I didn't win an S3 but have been mining on the pool for almost two months now and the payouts are awesome!  The few times they were wonky due to issues, I just pm s0br and it was fixed pretty quick.  I even got a 24 double bonus a few weeks ago as s0br was making up for a few days of issues.

so..if it's a scam, it's the most profitable one I have ever mined at.

I mine, I get payouts like clockwork.   All the other stuff is just noise to me.

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:17:31 AM

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with payouts. If you have something to add, please make sure it is on topic.

bbeesley

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:37:14 AM

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with payouts. If you have something to add, please make sure it is on topic.

sure...you had the thread added to "Scam Accusations"

I would propose that despite all our tin-foil-hat attempts at manufacturing a scam all you can really definitively document is that you didn't win and s0br and the admins have no inclination to engage you in your preposterous claims.

The pool pays as promised.  Scam cased closed.  nothing to see here.  please move along

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:48:11 AM

sure...you had the thread added to "Scam Accusations"

No, I didn't. A moderator moved it here. As I have said on 3 previous occasions. Please read the thread and keep to the topic. Again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: