Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:55:43 PM

Good, lets hope they stay off. Maybe now we can have some factual conversations & others won't be scared of joining in for fear of being attacked by BAN shills  Smiley

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:08:29 PM

Now that this thread has quietened down since the BANsters decided to leave it alone, what's the deal? Has s0br got back to you at all? Have any of the supposed fake account winners come forward? Should I remove BAN from my failover list...... Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:53:56 AM

Seems to me it's pretty obvious they did what the OP says - s0br hasn't come forward with a shred of evidence to the contrary or answered a single question, neither have any of the fake user account "winners", pool thread is still locked, fake pics, shills - it's got the lot!....... Cheesy

Definitely the BAN pool crew are not to be trusted.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Jerome?

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:40:10 AM

Seems to me it's pretty obvious they did what the OP says - s0br hasn't come forward with a shred of evidence to the contrary or answered a single question, neither have any of the fake user account "winners", pool thread is still locked, fake pics, shills - it's got the lot!....... Cheesy

Definitely the BAN pool crew are not to be trusted.

So what is the verdict about it?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:01:06 PM

Hey, been away for a few days. Nice to see the shills have kept at bay..... Wink

The verdict?

Proven fake pics.
Proven fake user accounts.
s0br refusing/unable to answer a single question.
thephawner refusing/unable to answer a single question.
Deleted comments/evidence from pool thread.
Pool thread still locked.
Barrage of insults from the same few BAN shills here.
Etc, etc.......

I think it's pretty obvious - but you should make your own minds up........ Wink

THEY DID IT, PURE & SIMPLE. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:03:52 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 11:16:18 AM by aurel57

Now that this thread has quietened down since the BANsters decided to leave it alone, what's the deal? Has s0br got back to you at all? Have any of the supposed fake account winners come forward? Should I remove BAN from my failover list...... Cheesy

I still mine there and it's been paying every 2 hours. Even if not your first choice for mining it really should be a great backup pool.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:21:14 AM

This guy was a bs account setup for no reason other than to cast doubt on the BAN pool.  He hasn't even logged on in almost a week.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:09:32 AM

This guy was a bs account setup for no reason other than to cast doubt on the BAN pool.  He hasn't even logged on in almost a week.

Hello again BANster.

I was not aware that being a member of this forum meant that I am obligated to sign in every day. I don't live on here, and will sign in when I please, have the time or want to - not to appease anyone or justify my membership.

This is your 5th posting here, and every post has been either an insult or name calling. If you feel that you can do what s0br & Phawner couldn't, and provide evidence to the contrary - please present it. If you can't, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
deleterase

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

LULZ at the BAN trolls - they can't post on their own pool thread since their crooked admin locked it after being found out..... Cheesy Cheesy
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:31:38 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 07:42:36 PM by muhhentuhhen

I still mine there and it's been paying every 2 hours. Even if not your first choice for mining it really should be a great backup pool.

I've been mining in BAN pool since I found out about it (couple months ago), it's been paying out more than any other pool I've mined in (I have mined in ghash.io / BTCguild / Eligius / Slush). Yes, it had many problems with payouts at start, but it kept paying out correctly with a huge bonus that no other pool can.
This thread was created to whine about a silly giveaway (Is OP the guy who likes and shares every facebook giveaway and then writes to facebook support that it was fake? (99% of fb are fake and nobody cares about it). I don't care about the giveaway being fake / or not, BAN pool was and still is the most profitable pool. IMO, author of this thread is creating free advertisment for BAN. There is no such thing as bad publicity
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:14:13 PM

I've been mining in BAN pool since I found out about it (couple months ago), it's been paying out more than any other pool I've mined in (I have mined in ghash.io / BTCguild / Eligius / Slush). Yes, it had many problems with payouts at start, but it kept paying out correctly with a huge bonus that no other pool can.
This thread was created to whine about a silly giveaway (Is OP the guy who likes and shares every facebook giveaway and then writes to facebook support that it was fake? (99% of fb are fake and nobody cares about it). I don't care about the giveaway being fake / or not, BAN pool was and still is the most profitable pool. IMO, author of this thread is creating free advertisment for BAN. There is no such thing as bad publicity

I agree that the pool has paid me more than I was making at other pools. At first every time the pool had a snafu I would pull my miners but always got paid any shares I had coming. I also can say I was a winner of one of the S3 miners and did recieve it.
IYFTech

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:06:50 PM

I have removed it as a backup pool because of their lies, the overwhelming evidence against them & the complete lack of response to the allegations - apart from the insults hurled at the OP.

I believe the issues raised here have nothing to do with weather they pay or not, what they pay or how often. It's that they lied openly got caught. I am not comfortable using a pool that lies to it's users & the community, no matter what they pay. I need to be able to trust a pool, and it's obvious that this pool isn't one of them.

There is more to Bitcoin than profit - trust is far more valuable, as is honesty.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:24:05 PM

I have removed it as a backup pool because of their lies, the overwhelming evidence against them & the complete lack of response to the allegations - apart from the insults hurled at the OP.

I believe the issues raised here have nothing to do with weather they pay or not, what they pay or how often. It's that they lied openly got caught. I am not comfortable using a pool that lies to it's users & the community, no matter what they pay. I need to be able to trust a pool, and it's obvious that this pool isn't one of them.

There is more to Bitcoin than profit - trust is far more valuable, as is honesty.

All good points but I have mined at all the large pools and some that are no longer large but have seen each pool be accused of all kinds of things, so there would be very few pools left to mine on if I let all the unanswered questions that people have brought up on each pool bother me.
IYFTech

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

This is not a case of unanswered questions - it is an unanswered scam accusation with plenty of evidence to back it, and thereby an admission of guilt, big difference.

By all means, choose whatever pool you want. That's what I've done  Wink

bbeesley

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

I
There is more to Bitcoin than profit

no..there really isn't.  otherwise we wouldn't be so worried about giveaways, payouts and bonuses

you can pontificate about your altruistic support of "bitcoin" all you want, but mining is in the end about making as much as we can with the hardware and electricity we purchase

so far, BAN has done that for me in spades

if you want to bail because of some sense of "justice" then good on you.  I will keep mining where I make the most money.

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:58:05 PM

I see the BAN shills are slowly drifting back.....didn't think the silence would last long...... Cheesy

As has been mentioned before, this is not about mining & never has been. It is about lying to users & the Bitcoin community. If you feel that you can do what s0br & Phawner couldn't, and provide evidence to the contrary - please present it. If you can't, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:49:50 AM

I see the BAN shills are slowly drifting back.....didn't think the silence would last long...... Cheesy

As has been mentioned before, this is not about mining & never has been. It is about lying to users & the Bitcoin community. If you feel that you can do what s0br & Phawner couldn't, and provide evidence to the contrary - please present it. If you can't, please refrain from posting.

Thanks.

Nice to see the trolls back Smiley   Must be quite boring in the p2 pool thread hey.   Anyways to address the above it not up to the pool op to prove jack shit here it up to you to prove it and up to this point have done none of the above Smiley    PS I believe the pool op offer still there to pay for your lawyer to take it up that way if you are so sure of your self and hell there even a bounty on offer if you can prove your baseless claims...   

But up to this point you have not taken that offer up wonder why Huh?   

Anyways time to get back to raping the btc markets for good coin Smiley   So to busy to talk to trolls atm when there that much coin to be made on the btc markets Smiley
bbeesley

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:53:55 PM

But up to this point you have not taken that offer up wonder why Huh?   

because he just created this thread to give himself the opportunity to post and boost his newly created account

The general consensus is that there is nothing to see here

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

Thanks.

There is no evidence that could ever be provided that would stop your crying like a two year old who lost their binky.  You proved that many times by simply dismissing anything and everything that was posted.  That pool is still humming along with over a thousand miners throwing 2+Phs into the network.  It is an insult to the community for you to take the absurd position that you can plainly see something that so many of them cannot.  You haven't shown or proven anything except that you are an asshole.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
IYFTech

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

Wow - the same BAN shills are flooding back again.......is IRC down? Cheesy Cheesy

To be honest BAN, the more you keep coming back & spitting childish insults at OP without a single shred of evidence that proves his scam accusation wrong - the more obvious it is that he's right. You're really not doing yourself any favors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: