Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48010 times)
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 04:53:01 PM

Perhaps we should replace the time-spent-online- and post requirements with a mandatory IQ test...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fefox

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 04:54:15 PM

Something is really wrong with you.. just give the coins back....

maybe it should say, "WARNING SOCIOPATH"
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 04:59:24 PM

Seems I am under heavy DDOS right now. I am sure it has nothing to do with smart1985 at all.

I am the scammer, remember ? The REAL bad guy. I am trying to sell you snake oil, remember and when you don't send me all the BTC in your wallet I will send the boogeyman to get ya !

I am not the admin of gambling sites and a probable HYIP scheme and being accused of doctored systems ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45502.msg849876#msg849876 )

That guy is impeccable and should be given the "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY, I AM 100% TRUSTFUL" tag.

I did not give the forum 50 BTC and should be given the big scammer tag !

He goes to attack then why should I not do the same Huh

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:01:07 PM

Why don't you stop repeating yourself and start addressing some of the real questions people have posted?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:05:50 PM

Seems I am under heavy DDOS right now. I am sure it has nothing to do with smart1985 at all.

I am the scammer, remember ? The REAL bad guy. I am trying to sell you snake oil, remember and when you don't send me all the BTC in your wallet I will send the boogeyman to get ya !

I am not the admin of gambling sites and a probable HYIP scheme and being accused of doctored systems ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45502.msg849876#msg849876 )

That guy is impeccable and should be given the "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY, I AM 100% TRUSTFUL" tag.

I did not give the forum 50 BTC and should be given the big scammer tag !

He goes to attack then why should I not do the same Huh

Honestly, I don't give a fuck to whomever is that guy you're trying to defraud, even if he's a proven scammer and you're a moderator here. What we mind here is your actions now. Even Walmart or other large corporations will get the fire if they tried to pull something like you did with a criminal as forcing your wares upon someone is wrong.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:06:10 PM

Why don't you stop repeating yourself and start addressing some of the real questions people have posted?

Indeed. I am sure that if I send you 10 000 BTC right now I will instantly have it back great honourable sir terrytibbs !
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:20:03 PM

Indeed. I am sure that if I send you 10 000 BTC right now I will instantly have it back great honourable sir terrytibbs !

Yes, you would.

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:22:40 PM

While I don't think you're a "scammer" (the coins were received in exchange for a service), I do believe it's a matter of moral and ethics. The idea that has been brought up of repayment with a "grief fee" is the proper route to go. This way it clears your name, removes the scammer tag, and gets the 2nd party to stop attacking you. I also believe the 2nd party should do all that is possible to verify he is the owner of the sending address to avoid a potential scam, this matter can be resolved in a matter of minutes. Good luck to both parties.

bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:39:23 PM

Yes, you would.

How very reassuring !

A former scammer giving assurance for another former scammer.

I guess that now I am in the "club"

Have you considered joining the insurance business Cheesy ?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:41:08 PM

Yes, you would.

How very reassuring !

I remember both of them did reimburse their former victims a long time ago. Did you do anything of the sort yet?
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 05:43:16 PM

Yes, you would.

How very reassuring !

I remember both of them did reimburse their former victims a long time ago. Did you do anything of the sort yet?

Did I tell that smart1985 to give me anything ?

Am I a scammer ?

The answer to both questions is NO.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 05:52:34 PM

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 06:05:02 PM

I would have given the coins back if he did not attack me like that.

So you've decided to stay butt hurt. Good for you....

* gigavps puts bulanula back on ignore

Ditto.

LOL, not too long ago Matthew was on the other side of the fence, when he went by the name Bitmole, arguing that he would have paid as agreed if only the other person kept his mouth shut... you know, back when the scammer tag was his... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28004.0

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 06:10:54 PM

Am I a scammer ?

You have acknowledged receiving property of his and that it was sent to you by mistake.  In most jurisdictions you have a legal obligation to make it available for his return.  Your claim that his property is now yours to keep is false, your failure to return it is called "conversion" in legal speak.  You deserve the scammer tag.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:12:39 PM

Yes, you would.

How very reassuring !

No, Seriously, You would.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

In most jurisdictions you have a legal obligation to make it available for his return.
THIS. There are endless volumes of precedence on this very basic principle.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:15:33 PM

Ah. And your attacks on btc-e and other places in response to this haven't gone unnoticed.

Script kiddie should be added to the list next to scammer.

Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:15:42 PM

Am I a scammer ?
and if someone accidently drops a coin paying at the cash desk you'll put your foot on it claiming it yours, because you didn't asked for it! fits to your factitious character. but this is much too personal for you, face to face isn't your favor. it's like a step in the back then running with the money. you've deserved a sound trashing not just a scammertag. take a deep look in the mirror and feel what constitutes you, nothing.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:17:41 PM

Ah. And your attacks on btc-e and other places in response to this haven't gone unnoticed.

Script kiddie should be added to the list next to scammer.

WTF are you talking about Huh

Script kiddie Huh
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 06:19:09 PM

Am I a scammer ?
and if someone accidently drops a coin paying at the cash desk you'll put your foot on it claiming it yours, because you didn't asked for it! fits to your factitious character. but this is much too personal for you, face to face isn't your favor. it's like a step in the back then running with the money. you've deserved a sound trashing not just a scammertag. take a deep look in the mirror and feel what constitutes you, nothing.

Analogy fail.

This is BTC. This is not USD. This is not a scam ! I don't do refunds for asshats that start attacking me and DDOSing me.

If somebody gave you 1 000 USD through the post anonymously how do you return it ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: