Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pollforall

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:44:11 PM

midas is here again , that's is good and positive thinks for the dev team of MidasCoin.

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

So, the pool will be starting with a clean blockchain from block #1175 - If I mined some MID and transferred them into my wallet at the first launch, I can kiss bye bye to my coins???

NOT AT ALL!

And what happens to the funds?
We decided that the pool database, in this situation, will be the KING to getting us back on track.

All funds have been already reverted into your Midaspool.com account available balance. The super-round of 10000 MID has been already accounted too.

Log into your midaspool.com account and check your balance.  It will be available for withdraw just after the reopening.

Don't forget that old miners (from account 1 to 2100), as reward for the sustain to the community, will get a 2% bonus earnings for 7 days.

Regards
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

midas is here again , that's is good and positive thinks for the dev team of MidasCoin.

No worry, we are not going anywhere, expect to see us around for a long long time  Cool

#MidasCoin will keep making pre-made coin projects with day1 listings appear for what they are; penny stock selling and pure pump/dump schemes because...

#MidasCoin always pay his debts.

Janezki

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:42:05 PM

All funds have been already reverted into your Midaspool.com account available balance. The super-round of 10000 MID has been already accounted too.

Log into your midaspool.com account and check your balance.  It will be available for withdraw just after the reopening.

Don't forget that old miners (from account 1 to 2100), as reward for the sustain to the community, will get a 2% bonus earnings for 7 days.

Regards
Yes, I read that but does that concern the coins that I have in my wallet, which I transferred from the pool before the shutdown?

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:52:49 PM

Regards
Yes, I read that but does that concern the coins that I have in my wallet, which I transferred from the pool before the shutdown?

Yes, totally and categorically, and has already been done.

Check your account, all the transaction made by the pool to your wallet (or any other wallet) are already cancelled/reversed into available balance (or in case of last block, unconfirmed)!

Let us know if you need further assistance

Regards
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:53:43 PM

While there were certainly some major issues that needed to be resolved, I do feel that MID dev team truly are making an effort to make this right and get things sorted out before opening up mining again. Prior to the halt, I had a conversation with the MID dev regarding block generation times, payouts, difficulty adjustment, and reject issues. They took the time to actively monitor my hash as a "test subject" in order to find out what the issues were. I certainly agree with the fact that there are issues that need to be fixed before things start up again, but at least they are making an effort to correct things and stick by it, provide insight, discuss matters on IRC, etc. rather than just bailing from the project at the first sign of a problem.

I'll continue to watch this project. Hopefully they are able to clear the air soon and things truly work out for everyone involved.
Janezki

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

Yes, totally and categorically, and has already been done.

Check your account, all the transaction made by the pool to your wallet (or any other wallet) are already cancelled/reversed into available balance (or in case of last block, unconfirmed)!

Let us know if you need further assistance

Regards

Ah ok, now I understand - thank you for clarifying this.
I noticed my pool account balance, but didn't know that it included the coins that I had in my wallet.

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

While there were certainly some major issues that needed to be resolved, I do feel that MID dev team truly are making an effort to make this right and get things sorted out before opening up mining again. Prior to the halt, I had a conversation with the MID dev regarding block generation times, payouts, difficulty adjustment, and reject issues. They took the time to actively monitor my hash as a "test subject" in order to find out what the issues were. I certainly agree with the fact that there are issues that need to be fixed before things start up again, but at least they are making an effort to correct things and stick by it, provide insight, discuss matters on IRC, etc. rather than just bailing from the project at the first sign of a problem.

I'll continue to watch this project. Hopefully they are able to clear the air soon and things truly work out for everyone involved.

This is a good example of what we call constructive criticism, that bring to a general improvement.

Feel free to keep pointing us anything and we will keep listening you, and all the community  Cool

Ah ok, now I understand - thank you for clarifying this.
I noticed my pool account balance, but didn't know that it included the coins that I had in my wallet.

Thanks for your feedback, we are editing the FAQ for clarify better this important matter.

Regards
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:52:25 PM

Nice to see everything is cleared up!
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

Nice to see everything is cleared up!

Thanks for the sustain, and also for this matter the community stand the final word about; For now, this is our #challenge, quoted from the FAQ.

Q- What happens if your patch doesn't work? What happens in case of another successful attack against the #midascoin blockchain?

A- Pretty simple, we buy back all the MidasCoin on the pool balance at their bitcoin value, paying in Bitcoin instantly with no questions asked. Then we close the company, give apologies to the community, and never present our face on the public crypto scene again. This is our #challenge, All is perfect or we payback and go home and all people with #midascoin balance get money upfront.

Stay Tuned!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:46:14 PM

HA!  You are SOOOO kidding me lol, I couldn't touch the has power that was first thrown down on this puppy!  Me and my big 50 mh/s ASIC looked REALLY small the first go round!!  At least I can say now I was the first to post when this one lands on Mars:-)

Let me quote part of the "King of the pool" contest FAQ.

A- “King of the pool” is our standalone contest on Midaspool.com.
The person who has the highest average hashrate on the previous 24 hours will be crowned “King of The Pool” for 1 day. During his reign, the King will get assigned as his referrals all the people that sign up on http://midaspool.com without a direct referral link (average of 300 registrations per day). Those referrals gained by being King last forever. After 24 hours a new King is crowned, or the old king is confirmed as king once more, based on the average hashpower of the last 24 hours.

Being “King of the pool” is a TOP reward, and produces benefits that last forever, even if the kingdom reign lasted only 1 day.

The updated score will inform in real time the current top 5 challengers for the crown of “King of Midaspool”.

The first KING will be chosen between the #irc community just before the re-opening, don’t miss this chance, join #midascoin on freenode!

This is the important part  Cool
The first KING will be chosen between the #irc community just before the re-opening, don’t miss this chance, join #midascoin on freenode!

And this mean that on reopening, the first king will be chosen randomly between the #irc community  Cool

Regards

Ok, then YES I want to be crowned first king of the pool then:-)

Seriously though, I missed this faq....REALLY cool idea!
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:27:10 PM

Ok, then YES I want to be crowned first king of the pool then:-)

Seriously though, I missed this faq....REALLY cool idea!

We promised to give something back to the irc community of #midascoin for all the sustain and...

#midascoin always pay his debts.  Cool
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:49:57 PM

Ok but just so we're on the same page I wish to have some of those gold bars melted down and turned into a crown for me to wear for a day if I am to be king:-)
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 09:47:41 PM

Ok but just so we're on the same page I wish to have some of those gold bars melted down and turned into a crown for me to wear for a day if I am to be king:-)

We ever try to accomplish community requests... don't you think that your is a little bit excessive Smiley?

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:53:26 PM

Nah!  What's a king without a golden crown Grin
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

We will add this in the FAQ.  In case IMJim become "king of the pool", he deserve a golden crown  Cool

We will like to hear some feedback about the new FAQ; a lot of community questions has been grouped there and we want that everyone feel informed enough for the relaunch, without room for any possible misunderstanding anymore.

Tell us if the FAQ clarify every doubt.  Your opinion matter!

TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:41:08 AM

Huh  Hi,dev
I still have some quetions about this.

Can I still keep my old midascoins?

What will the old coins those in the wallet be managed?Will they return to my pool account?

BTW,congratulations that midascoin is coming back!!! Smiley
givemeyourcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:44:27 AM

Can I get the coins from the old pool?
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:03:13 AM

Can I get the coins from the old pool?
Hi,dev
I still have some quetions about this.

Can I still keep my old midascoins?

What will the old coins those in the wallet be managed?Will they return to my pool account?

BTW,congratulations that midascoin is coming back!!! Smiley

Hello.

Reply to both questions is YES.
All the transactions made has already  been returned to the midaspool.com balance, and the balance is fully available for withdraw on reopening. Check your balance now and see the coin returned.

In your particular case, TequilaV, we have a support ticket of your about you midaspool.com account that got compromised and caused you to lose your hard earned midascoin before the patch.

In this situation your are particularly lucky, cause you will have back also your "lost" balance;
SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT as soon as possible.  
 Change your password, change your pin, and change also your email password; do a security scan of your system  with this software https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/ .  

Again, SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR SYSTEM before the reopening, we don't want to see another "i got hacked" ticket by you.  Cool

Regards
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:36:52 AM

We will add this in the FAQ.  In case IMJim become "king of the pool", he deserve a golden crown  Cool

We will like to hear some feedback about the new FAQ; a lot of community questions has been grouped there and we want that everyone feel informed enough for the relaunch, without room for any possible misunderstanding anymore.

Tell us if the FAQ clarify every doubt.  Your opinion matter!

Hahaha, don't think I didn't catch the play on words there.......not "deserve", GETS!

I better shut up now before this joke gets turned around back on me again ha:-)

Yeah man, the FAQ looks great and reads fine.....no questions honestly after reading again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: