Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244734 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.

You clearly can't just say it and leave that to be. You need to explain this matter ASAP.

lol.
ASAP !!!

goldarnit this is important !!!

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

they are buying now.  40K bid on bittrex

We are not and have not bought any coins off the exchange, and have no intention of doing so.

Still no sign of promised 2% bonus for early miners...

I offer my continued apologies on this matter.

So all this is a scam? Just for couple if Btc?
The guy who dumped on the Bittrex was Dev? Embarrassed

Angry look at this terrible price.I don't think miners will sell their coins in this every low price.I doubt that maybe the team have many hidden coins and now they dump them all to exchange BTC.

We have not sold any coins, we have not got any coins due to 0 premine. The only coins we have received are from the transaction fees to the public tax address.

@Midas, please comment on this.

I just received an answer from prepaidfinancialservices.com asking them this:
Hello,
I wonder if you could confirm partnership or any work relations with Midaspay.io / Midas Payment LTD. Midaspay offers your credit card loaded with US dollars for cryptocurrency (midascoin) , and I would like to be sure they are not just using your name and service in order to scam people. This is their site - http://midaspay.io/product-category/debit-card/ Would appreciate your quick answer on this matter.
Thanks,
Michael

This is unfortunately not something I can comment on, but I can assure that I've personally seen and used the panel for our debit card services, and you can also see this in action in the first post.

Regarding the absence of MidasCoin, he's delayed his return for longer than expected.

When are you going to ship orders?
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:03:46 PM

wtman, you don't have to quote the whole message..  this is annoying.
Jybrael

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:04:49 PM

Meh an interesting coin sadly..I don't think I will be able to join the mining campaign..I can barely even mine anything on this computer. Good luck to all the miners out there and hopefully everything goes well.
Kardon Finsh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:12:33 PM

yes, nice idea
but totally unprofessional - people, it`s about gold and real money - jerky dev team
scam at it`s best - get out ASAP
Futune

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:38:32 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:09:43 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam "yet". Unless they failed to deliver orders in appropriate time. Thats why I ask if other people made any orders. My pending order still have about 2 weeks time for processing (saw somewhere 7-10 days processing) if they don't count weekends. However, I believe something has to be done to clarify backing of their currency and bolster trust. If this whole thing is a scam then they probably won't care. But if its legit, the current price on bittrex will drive them to bankruptcy if everyone orders gold off them. Or maybe they believe it is good promotion and have tons of spare gold to give?

the current price is not even worth the cost of mining most people have paid imo. they have large reserves from proof of mining, but i doubt this coin has much life left anymore
The_Captain

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:15:44 PM

the current price is not even worth the cost of mining most people have paid imo. they have large reserves from proof of mining, but i doubt this coin has much life left anymore

I cashed out at 21200 sat and moved it all into LTCD at 1200 sat. Needless to say I'm pretty glad I did.  Grin
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:02:52 PM

All of the coins are accounted for when mining??  How would they go bankrupt?  They don't care what the price on Bittrex is.   

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

Where is the dev? When are the orders going to ship?
TequilaV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:14:05 AM

Look the answers for us and it shows that the team did not care the current low price.Why there are still somebody believe they care this coin?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

It's either a scam or you can profit from this X10 right now. Choose wisely  Wink

@MidasAlchemist, you can just provide some hard evidence of the order processing behind the scene to confirm this ain't no scam..

p.s.  how long should I wait for the Debit card order to be shipped and will you provide a tracking number ?

My order is still in "Processing" stage..  Roll Eyes
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:15:19 AM

The entire thing is only here to buy them some time to exploit your hashrate.
He is long gone, his pocket full of Legit Scryptcoin (LTC or valuable) surely thank you for your free hashrate, you've been warned enough (cf the old locked thread) and as usual some try and cry. Maybe next time you'll pay attention to what some says or investigate a little bit more (or not).
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:43:43 AM

Looks like its over.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:16:22 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 11:01:32 AM by mishax1

He just comes online to read the PM and goes offline just ignoring everyone.
r0b1nuk

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:45:22 AM

Has anyone received anything yet from midascoin? Gold or cards?

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

THE END gold dream  Sad

tkari

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:50:45 PM

If still mining this crap and you really want Midascoin, mine nice hash and buy Midas from Bittrex. 

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:58:58 PM

There is something fishy about this coin.
Someone keeps dumping midascoin into the market.
It looks like someone has infinity midascoin.
Better check the source code of midascoin

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Kurmi

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:23:04 PM

on bittrex midascoin is crashed
 one for 0.00001251 btc

Angry

kurmi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: