Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Convicted2008

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:30:36 AM

Scam Coin Scam Dev  -----Close Thread.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:27:40 AM

The only way Midascoin can save itself is if it convert into a Proof of Stake coin.

This is the only way the developer of Midascoin can turn it into a valuable coin. The Midascoin would have a value known as Proof of Stake value.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:35:59 AM

The only way Midascoin can save itself is if it convert into a Proof of Stake coin.

This is the only way the developer of Midascoin can turn it into a valuable coin. The Midascoin would have a value known as Proof of Stake value.

lol no.. they only need to deliver their products.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:09:33 AM

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

ActionFraud is the UK’s national fraud and internet crime reporting centre.

We provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime.

The easiest way to report fraud or internet crime is by using our online reporting tool.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

ActionFraud is the UK’s national fraud and internet crime reporting centre.

We provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime.

The easiest way to report fraud or internet crime is by using our online reporting tool.

Thanks  Wink

We also need the Italian cyber crime agency.
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:51:04 PM

There was a POD for this coin, so shouldn't CoinSource release details since coin is/if it is SCAM?

I will sure contact them, and so should you.
I will but, will wait till monday if dev shows, if not as community we may request access to private info

wait till they erase evidence of their association with this?
Yes, i am sure they will hack CoinSource brain and delete all info about them, lol
Janezki

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Pool Hash Rate    247,783.096 KH/s
WTF?!

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:10:18 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 08:55:48 PM by sluppy

WTF?!

190Mh now and dropping fast u got scammed m8.
POD dissapeared from coinsource.(IT did NOT dissapear i was WRONG/ looked in the wrong place)
Dev took you money from the LTC and is working on his next project or away on emergency buisness wich ever u prefer.
The names on the golden squad  If real these people can expect a visit from the fraudsquad.
But since it seems to have been a well planned scam i highly doubt they are connected to the actual people running the scam.
Im not 100% sure they dubbel dipped by dumping on the exchange as well but it sure looks like it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:41:12 PM

WTF?!

190Mh now and dropping fast u got scammed m8.
POD dissapeared from coinsource.
Dev took you money from the LTC and is working on his next project or away on emergency buisness wich ever u prefer.
The names on the golden squad  If real these people can expect a visit from the fraudsquad.
But since it seems to have been a well planned scam i highly doubt they are connected to the actual people running the scam.
Im not 100% sure they dubbel dipped by dumping on the exchange as well but it sure looks like it.

if pod dissapered from coinsource then he should also be considered as scammer and his service scam
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

what ? http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/midascoin-mid/
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

ah i tried to find it with search but i missed it , thought it got removed i was Wrong.
I was looking on the wrong site i assumed there was only 1 POD but i was mistaken.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Multicoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

As per this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8754149#msg8754149

icanprogram also is a scammer and should not be trusted at all.
Hence why when I had the talks with him about the centralization, he took Midas's side.
0 BTC was given to myself or BTCSpoon for proving centralization.

The coinsource wasn't removed, HOWEVER because this infact was a scam, coinsource itself should not be trusted.
As per http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/ "Why are you charging this fee?" under 3:
Every-time we do a Trust Verification, we are putting the reputation of our entire company, Coins Source Inc. on the line. The risks of doing this far outweigh the cost of the verification. Coins Source is a highly reputable and trustworthy news and information site for the public

All in all, some great drama to watch and hopefully a lesson to people that
  • NEVER trust anything centralized
  • NEVER mine without knowing what you were mining
  • ALWAYS do sanity checks. "Backed by gold; but where is said gold. Pics or GTFO."
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

As per this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8754149#msg8754149

icanprogram also is a scammer and should not be trusted at all.
Hence why when I had the talks with him about the centralization, he took Midas's side.
0 BTC was given to myself of BTCSpoon for proving centralization.

The coinsource wasn't removed, HOWEVER because this infact was a scam, coinsource itself should not be trusted.
As per http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/ "Why are you charging this fee?" under 3:
Every-time we do a Trust Verification, we are putting the reputation of our entire company, Coins Source Inc. on the line. The risks of doing this far outweigh the cost of the verification. Coins Source is a highly reputable and trustworthy news and information site for the public

All in all, some great drama to watch and hopefully a lesson to people that
  • NEVER trust anything centralized
  • NEVER mine without knowing what you were mining
  • ALWAYS do sanity checks. "Backed by gold; but where is said gold. Pics or GTFO."

well the Noway thats true moment for me was the 10k invested everyday by "investors".

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

can somebody do something about this? if someone wants to set up an escrow for legal fees to pursue this further, please post the details here
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:51:04 PM

can somebody do something about this? if someone wants to set up an escrow for legal fees to pursue this further, please post the details here

If the names Listed In golden squad are from the Real people involved we Might be able to take some kind of legal action , but looking @ the effort that went into creating this i doubt thats the case.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

So MidasAlchemist Any comment on all this?

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:31:33 PM

WOW......looking more each day that this was in fact a scam, CRAZY.  Un fucking believable the effort people will put into scamming and ripping others off!!  This much effort could have had FAR more gains doing good rather than fucking people.  Amazes me sometimes just how fucking smart scammers can be, if only they would put those smarts into doing good:-( 

So what's the guess of how much these guys took everyone for?
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:32:10 PM

What whole cryptoworld includ btc are just joke, a place fill by scammer and fool, better go find another good investment opportunity

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:46:38 AM

WOW......looking more each day that this was in fact a scam, CRAZY.  Un fucking believable the effort people will put into scamming and ripping others off!!  This much effort could have had FAR more gains doing good rather than fucking people.  Amazes me sometimes just how fucking smart scammers can be, if only they would put those smarts into doing good:-( 

So what's the guess of how much these guys took everyone for?

I think its about 100 bucks a ghz/pd i recently saw 14ghz but im sure its been higher , not counting if they dubbel dipped on the exchange.( wich seeing as how much work went into it is probably what happend.)

xyburcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:17:28 AM

https://doabitofgood.com/

Life is ours, we live it our way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: