Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE|MidasCoin|Backed|New Scrypt PoM|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 244736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:33:12 AM

Devs, all I can say is show people in here, in IRC, on twitter, etc. that you have delivered orders of gold. If you don't do that, your whole business will fail.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:23:22 AM

My opinion about the price drop:

The pool was mining scrypt coins (litecoin/doge.. w/e), the devs put their own hashing power in the pool to make it look like there are lots of miners since they get the ltc/doge anyway + get the midascoins which later gets dumped on the market (double profit).

* I've contacted coinsource - http://www.coinssource.com/ticket
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:00:59 AM

The pool was mining scrypt coins (litecoin/doge.. w/e), the devs put their own hashing power in the pool to make it look like there are lots of miners since they get the ltc/doge anyway + get the midascoins which later gets dumped on the market (double profit).

Was coinssource involved in this scam too?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:35:04 AM

Don't think so.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:35:20 AM

That will be revealed soon, if they don't give the info they must give yes, they were involved, but if they give it they wasn't
xPooky

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:37:05 AM

@MidasAlchemist, so you say that MidasCoin(the dev) is on a very  very long meeting and he doesn't have 5 minutes to login from his smart phone(80% on earth have it) or his laptop(assuming he is on bussines meeting and needs one). That is so stupid to say right?

EDIT: I will also contact coinsource now
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:54:04 PM

Devs, all I can say is show people in here, in IRC, on twitter, etc. that you have delivered orders of gold. If you don't do that, your whole business will fail.

@ current bittrex prices u would get about 100x or more current value in gold , that has to tell u enough.
Now Even If the dev comes back and Gold start beeing deliverd (This Wont happen but IF) id still consider this a scam.
They took in tens of thousands of dollars in hashrate and just let the coin die on the exchange No communication.
a "buisness trip" it would seem to me that a few thousand dollars a day would make this your main buisness priority.
Also planning or not this trip within a month of launching , and or not having a Manager to run your stuff Properly instead of MA that really didnt have or want to give Any answers also no good.
I will be contacting coinsource as well asking for the info.
Even though i didnt lose money on this id be happy to contribute to legal action because , this seemed like a semi professional Rip off and these people need to be taken out of "Our" crypto.
im getting sick of all these scammers trying to rip people of instead of building crypto with us.
This is a Prime example of that a lot of work went into the site and the rest of the scam if they only put all that effort into a real coin ....  we All could have made money.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:11:34 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 01:30:06 PM by BTCspoon

Everything you need is on the original thread, since almost day 1. identity and everything else. Why do you think they closed it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.480
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778327.msg8773673#msg8773673

I also posted several warning on this thread too, but were removed by midascoin (self moderated thread).

@sluppy

They are behind a lot scamcoin (same groupe) and use always the same groundwork, scheme and pre-made documents/website, so they don't need a lot of resources neither time. The only thing they want is to catch your eyes with some fancy pdf and graphics to get the best of you. When they have their money, they say "bye bye" (a silent one) and go to the next coin (new name, new account, new pdf and site, same method). They do that on a big big scale 10/20/100 coins a month...and for sure don't care about crypto reputation at all.
He is probably laughing at you all right now, reading this thread and knowing that you are already mining his next coin.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:55:57 PM

Everything you need is on the original thread, since almost day 1. identity and everything else. Why do you think they closed it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.480
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778327.msg8773673#msg8773673

I also posted several warning on this thread too, but were removed by midascoin (self moderated thread).

@sluppy

They are behind a lot scamcoin (same groupe) and use always the same groundwork, scheme and pre-made documents/website, so they don't need a lot of resources neither time. The only thing they want is to catch your eyes with some fancy pdf and graphics to get the best of you. When they have their money, they say "bye bye" (a silent one) and go to the next coin (new name, new account, new pdf and site, same method). They do that on a big big scale 10/20/100 coins a month...and for sure don't care about crypto reputation at all.
He is probably laughing at you all right now, reading this thread and knowing that you are already mining his next coin.

I didnt buy into this one u might have read some of my posts on the Original thread as well where i was voicing my concerns (if they didnt get deleted).
I think they kind of stepped up their game on this one though , compared to other coin releases ive seen for a scam it was pretty well done.
Tnx for posting the links i didnt see the one u made good work to bad not enough people read it in time:(

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:45:21 AM

No activity here. This coin is dead

Coinssource might be involved too. Don't trust coinssource.
xPooky

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:49:13 AM

i sent them a msg, waiting for response now Smiley
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:45:43 AM

I already got a response from coinsource, they are contacting Giuseppe Liberati and we should have an official response within 1-14 days.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:43:19 PM

looking at how much work went into this fooling coinsource wouldnt be to difficult.
If their part of it i hope they got paid well cuz it kills their credibility.(i doubt it though)

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

pool is claiming to payout of .06 btc per MH damn thats nice Smiley
maybe i gotta start mining there Smiley

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:35:58 PM

I already got a response from coinsource, they are contacting Giuseppe Liberati and we should have an official response within 1-14 days.

14 days. what a joke. Its dead
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

14 days. what a joke. Its dead

We know. We just need the final strike  Wink
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 10:50:22 PM

Hi to all. I am new to this thread but can you explain me what is happening with this coin? Thanks

xPooky

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:10:49 PM

Hi to all. I am new to this thread but can you explain me what is happening with this coin? Thanks
in one word SCAM
pitbullfan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

in one word SCAM

Yea, what he said.

UNLESS, dev makes an appearance and people's orders get filled. I for one am not optimistic though, and have sold almost my entire position in MID at a huge loss. Im still holding a small amount of coins hoping it turns out to be legit.

Good luck guys,
-Pit
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:52:59 AM

in one word SCAM

Yea, what he said.

UNLESS, dev makes an appearance and people's orders get filled. I for one am not optimistic though, and have sold almost my entire position in MID at a huge loss. Im still holding a small amount of coins hoping it turns out to be legit.

Good luck guys,
-Pit

As I pointed out in the original article I published at CoinJoint, this coin was clearly a scam until the the developers had transparent vaults and transparency behind the coins that were being mined through Proof-of-work/mining.

http://coinjoint.info/midascoin-launches-gold-backed-proof-mining-pom-blockchain/

Everyone was warned these developers were using your hashing power to mine other coins.  I hope the crypto world has finally learned their lesson about demanding transparency FIRST AND FOREMOST.

I regret not coming here and telling people to get out of this coin, but I probably would have been labeled a troll anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: