Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147178 times)
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 11:51:49 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 12:34:47 PM by (oYo)

<Edit> Crap. Another one bites the dust. Oh well, since that link died, here's another one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:37:30 AM

I dont know if you are the only girl in here, but I am glad to see that ladies are also interested into bitcoins and online business like domaining etc.

Thumbs up, keep going.

Smiley thanks. 7 girls on here so far!

There are a lot more than that.  Not all of them have the need for attention you have.

It's not for attention's sake, I'm looking for statistics Smiley

It's for attention. 

it is for satisfying transsexual desires without the need of being a drag queen.

Or having to use woman's skin to feel like one
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:40:17 PM

<Edit> Crap. Another one bites the dust. Oh well, since that link died, here's another one.

What was the other link though?
VickyJ

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:33:57 PM

Heh no. However I'm not into mining and such given my computer is useless and I don't want to invest a load of money into something I really don't understand  Grin Reading around here though, has made me quite interested in BTC though I have to say, the whole concept is interesting to me, so I will probably lurk for a few months.

Some of the replies in here though might possibly put people off disclosing their gender  Shocked
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:52:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YaIoF5S.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/immHW7t.jpg

What was the other link though?
Found it!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:51:53 AM

Some of the replies in here though might possibly put people off disclosing their gender  Shocked

You'll be fine - just don't act like a ditzy blonde trying to get attention.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:10:55 AM

I put together these memes to make a joke out of them. I hope all y'all like it. Cool

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:51:49 PM

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:16:28 PM

Those are brill OyO Smiley I'm not the biggest BB fan (too many guns and stress) but I did watch it so I get the jokes this time Smiley x
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 03:34:27 AM

Did you know cows are deadlier than sharks?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994853.0

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:20:55 PM

I fiiiinally got the criticism joke, but now I'm totally confused by the spiderman joke, which I suspect is not actually a joke just some random comic style thingy to confuse me on purpose...
Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

Regarding the superhero joke. Without trying to sound sexist here, being a girl, I'm certain you don't know the details of most superhero mythologies, so I'll cut you a break on this one. Thor's hammer can only be wielded by someone worthy.

Check out this video of the next Avengers movie, where Thor lets everyone have a go at picking up his hammer. I love the look on his face when Captain America (the only one of the lot being true in spirit) has a go at it.
AVENGERS 2 Age of Ultron Movie Clip "Lifting Thor's Hammer"

Wow I was way out. I thought that was a fancy brass toilet brush on top of the toilet. Thanks for explaining Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:51:38 PM

I fiiiinally got the criticism joke, but now I'm totally confused by the spiderman joke, which I suspect is not actually a joke just some random comic style thingy to confuse me on purpose...

Regarding the superhero joke. Without trying to sound sexist here, being a girl, I'm certain you don't know the details of most superhero mythologies, so I'll cut you a break on this one. Thor's hammer can only be wielded by someone worthy.

Check out this video of the next Avengers movie, where Thor lets everyone have a go at picking up his hammer. I love the look on his face when Captain America (the only one of the lot being true in spirit) has a go at it.

Wow I was way out. I thought that was a fancy brass toilet brush on top of the toilet. Thanks for explaining Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

Please tell me you're a guy! Then OYo will see my dumbness has nothing to do with my gender haha.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:36:39 PM

Please tell me you're a guy! Then OYo will see my dumbness has nothing to do with my gender haha.

I have, all my life really, identified as male.  And my biological sex is also male.  I hope this helps.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:09:22 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 03:08:30 AM by (oYo)

Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

LOL. To be clear, I never called you dumb, it was you that said you 'play dumb' for guys. So in this respect, your dumbness has EVERYTHING to do with your gender.  Wink

Of course there are plenty of guys that aren't into superheroes (until recently it was mainly a nerdy thing), the same way there are many girls that aren't into demeaning themselves to seem more attractive to men.

It may surprise you to learn that I don't understand the fascination most guys have with WATCHING most sports (ie' football, hockey, baseball) and the idolization of professional athletes. I do like watching extreme sports (emphasis on "extreme", ie. rally racing, alpine skiing) once in a while, but these are things I'll never be able to do. I prefer to participate when it comes to sports like football or hockey and don't care whatsoever to be a spectator, no matter how good they are.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 04:18:29 AM

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:13:17 AM

I think this puts that old argument finally to rest, ladies. Wink Roll Eyes Cool

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:43:34 PM

Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

LOL. To be clear, I never called you dumb, it was you that said you 'play dumb' for guys. So in this respect, your dumbness has EVERYTHING to do with your gender.  Wink

Of course there are plenty of guys that aren't into superheroes (until recently it was mainly a nerdy thing), the same way there are many girls that aren't into demeaning themselves to seem more attractive to men.

It may surprise you to learn that I don't understand the fascination most guys have with WATCHING most sports (ie' football, hockey, baseball) and the idolization of professional athletes. I do like watching extreme sports (emphasis on "extreme", ie. rally racing, alpine skiing) once in a while, but these are things I'll never be able to do. I prefer to participate when it comes to sports like football or hockey and don't care whatsoever to be a spectator, no matter how good they are.

I've been in bed with a temperature for 3 days so far so I don't feel like contradicting anyone this time Sad sad. Maybe you could post some more jokes or vids or anything funny, need some major cheering up Sad
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

I've been in bed with a temperature for 3 days so far so I don't feel like contradicting anyone this time Sad sad. Maybe you could post some more jokes or vids or anything funny, need some major cheering up Sad

Sorry to hear that. Sad Hope you feel better soon. *Hugs*  Kiss

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:24:40 AM

Since there are a few gentoo girls in the world, we hope that there are a lot of BTC-girls too.  Cheesy

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:32:00 AM

No, if you go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

You'll see a male: female ratio which is currently 4.7:1

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: