Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147185 times)
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 03:52:51 PM by CoinFriend

LOL It's funny somehow. All this speculation... Somehow as exciting as the prediction of the altcoin prices.
And i believe the accounts are not yours which the people post here... I look short at the account number and it seems that the profiles are to old Wink
By the way, the account numbers are counted chronological and the first account has number one.
I trust easy and simple your entries in your profile. You are Fabiola and you live on a really big island in Europe. For now i have no reason to think something different.
But i am really interested in this speculation and why the people think that you have more than one account. Or why you are someone different maybe .
Grin

It is just for the fun, lol. Wink
I don't honestly think anyone who says he is this or that, doesn't actually believe so.   Grin

How about me starting a thread,
Am I the only hobbit boy on here? Sad

Yeah, it gives many things that people say and you shouldn't believe it.
But, i like this somehow, it's interesting to read, it give something to think and to find out also.
By the way, it's also a opportunity to improve my english knowledge Cheesy

And hey, if you create a thread and say you are the only boy here, then i tell you, you are not alone, but you are the only hobbit on the forum, for sure Grin

Hahaha your Sherlock skills are the worst ever lol. Not from the U.S. Nope. And I wish I was in Oz surfing and hanging out with the cute baby wallaby in that pic, but I'm not, unfortunately Sad

I figured out you are from Africa. Smiley

How is it there? Too warm?

P.S. btw, it was a baby kangaroo. Not a wallaby. Tongue

have you a opportunity to track the ip of a bitcointalk user or how did you found all her locations ?

it's a little strange if the position of a user change in short timeframes ^^

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:08:35 PM

Hahaha your Sherlock skills are the worst ever lol. Not from the U.S. Nope. And I wish I was in Oz surfing and hanging out with the cute baby wallaby in that pic, but I'm not, unfortunately Sad

which proves my point that I'm not in OZ since I cannot tell the difference between those two Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:15:54 PM

Yeah, it gives many things that people say and you shouldn't believe it.
But, i like this somehow, it's interesting to read, it give something to think and to find out also.
By the way, it's also a opportunity to improve my english knowledge Cheesy

have you a opportunity to track the ip of a bitcointalk user or how did you found all her locations ?
it's a little strange if the position of a user change in short timeframes ^^

Thanks Coinfriend. Haha he was joking about me being in Africa and Australia. But I guess it's possible that some btctalk members travel a lot and could be in different continents overnight.
Don't worry about your english, it's good, where are you from? 
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:44:52 PM

which proves my point that I'm not in OZ since I cannot tell the difference between those two Smiley

I see. You are a professional at disguising.

btw, you just admitted that you are from Africa. Cheesy
Where there?

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:46:40 AM

At first sight I thought it is a timid fawn. But at the second sight i saw, the legs are to short and the tail is to long.
Where i come from there live no wallabies or kangaroos Wink
And see, the hobbit guesses only coutries with a "A" as first letter. Maybe the next one is austria Cheesy

Thanks Coinfriend. Haha he was joking about me being in Africa and Australia. But I guess it's possible that some btctalk members travel a lot and could be in different continents overnight.
Don't worry about your english, it's good, where are you from? 

And nothing to thanks. I have to thank you, if you really mean this about my english Smiley
I was never very good in languages at school and mostly i had no reason to use different languages, so i was lazy.
Nowadays i can only write what i pick up from time to time about the things i read. To speak a language is different pair of shoes also...
But it's nice to know that someone understand the words which i write. It's somehow a beautiful and useful way to learn...
And hey, i don't like to write and read it in public where i am from. But maybe you will find it out. Your über honesty could help you to answer this question maybe Wink
And by the way, if i want i can change my location in short time frames technically, without leave the place physically where i am be at the moment Grin

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:04:19 AM

At first sight I thought it is a timid fawn. But at the second sight i saw, the legs are to short and the tail is to long.
Where i come from there live no wallabies or kangaroos Wink
And see, the hobbit guesses only coutries with a "A" as first letter. Maybe the next one is austria Cheesy

I couldn't find the difference. But just a Google Image search gives you it is a kangaroo kid. Cheesy

1. USA does not start with an A, unless you are from Middle-East and read from right to left. (Aha! Got your address!  Grin)
2. Africa is not a country. Tongue
3. 'Countries' is spelled countries and not 'coutries' and austria should be Austria.

and btw, next one was Antarctica. You missed. Cheesy
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:32:26 AM

1. USA does not start with an A, unless you are from Middle-East and read from right to left. (Aha! Got your address!  Grin)
3. 'Countries' is spelled countries and not 'coutries' and austria should be Austria.

Sherlock! Stop trying to guess, you're getting everything wrong! Lol

Um, also
1) USA..yeah, but maybe he calls it AMERICA , which starts with an A
2) Africa is not a country, you're right, BUT NEITHER IS ANTARTICA *boom* Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:39:25 PM

Um, also
2) Africa is not a country, you're right, BUT NEITHER IS ANTARTICA *boom* Smiley

1) America. Google search gives you first result as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
Then comes America with words "usually:
America is vague and can be used for both. and, I certainly said "USA" Wink

2) I never said I will mention only countries, lol. It is he who did that. You just proved him an idiot, not me. Tongue
btw, if you hadn't noticed yet, Australia, Antarctica and Africa are continents..

3) Figured out you have another alt now.  Grin
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:09:52 PM

Hahaha ANOTHER ALT? Really? So you believe I have a proper collection of them? Lol. I can't imagine anyone would do that anyway, to spend so much time on this forum to keep lots of alts alive, unless btc was their WHOLE life, which is fair enough, but it isn't the case for me.
Ps. I'm not satoshi either, just saying, since you're suspicious of EVERYTHING Smiley
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:20:22 PM

Um, also

1) America. Google search gives you first result as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
Then comes America with words "usually:
America is vague and can be used for both. and, I certainly said "USA" Wink

2) I never said I will mention only countries, lol. It is he who did that. You just proved him an idiot, not me. Tongue
btw, if you hadn't noticed yet, Australia, Antarctica and Africa are continents..

3) Figured out you have another alt now.  Grin

Hey sorry folks, my mistake. I said, i am not so good in languages Tongue (as well grammatically) Tongue
Firstly i mean locations or places on earth that starts with "A"! Matter if country or continent.
For sure, i know the difference between countries and continents.
Also America is a continent like Antarctica. Actually two continents, north and south America.
And yeah, Australia is one also. By the way, Asia has also a A as first letter and is a continent Wink
Fabiola! looks totally correct at what i mean with America... USA is the short form for united states of AMERICA. And where i am from we say it for both, for the country and the continent...
But now, i don't get the second point completely of what the hobbit writes, what means "you just proved him an idiot"? I don't think that someone called me a idot in this thread...

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:25:34 PM

Hahaha ANOTHER ALT? Really? So you believe I have a proper collection of them? Lol. I can't imagine anyone would do that anyway, to spend so much time on this forum to keep lots of alts alive, unless btc was their WHOLE life, which is fair enough, but it isn't the case for me.
Ps. I'm not satoshi either, just saying, since you're suspicious of EVERYTHING Smiley

LOL, you are not satoshi?  Roll Eyes You are sure?

I believe for some people is it like a hobby or something. They create the whole day new accounts... I have seen this an other online communities / forums before i came here...

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:55:11 PM

Hey sorry folks, my mistake. I said, i am not so good in languages Tongue (as well grammatically) Tongue
Firstly i mean locations or places on earth that starts with "A"! Matter if country or continent.
For sure, i know the difference between countries and continents.
Also America is a continent like Antarctica. Actually two continents, north and south America.
And yeah, Australia is one also. By the way, Asia has also a A as first letter and is a continent Wink
Fabiola! looks totally correct at what i mean with America... USA is the short form for united states of AMERICA. And where i am from we say it for both, for the country and the continent...
But now, i don't get the second point completely of what the hobbit writes, what means "you just proved him an idiot"? I don't think that someone called me a idot in this thread...

lol, bud, I am just joking around.  Grin
Don't take whatever I post here seriously. Wink
I am pretty tired now, managing some 20-30 PMs a day, and just found this thread to argue.  Grin
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

I knew it!! You are satoshi!   Shocked
Evrything fits perfectly. It is clear now. I can't believe I have been looking over this all this time..
That explains so many alts. I wonder what you are doing here, while you have over a million coins Huh Part of being anonymous, lol?

Well, here are the solid proofs I found that will directly establish you are satoshi:
1. You pretend to be a girl. Satoshe pretends to be a girl too. Still under cover, lol?
2. Your profile id is 377361 while satoshis is 3.
3. Take the last 3 digits of that, and add 3, you get satoshi's Activity 364. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3)   Grin
4. You are the perfect cover possible.

btw, nice to meet you Dorian Fabiola! Satoshi Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:42:43 PM

Haha, you two are just joking around, right? There's no way I sound like Satoshi, he's way too clever to even visit the off topic section let alone have chit chat about mundane subjects with a hobbit wannabe and a camel fanatic (I have a feeling Coinfriend definitely owns a camel, I could be wrong) Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:55:48 PM

I wonder what you are doing here, while you have over a million coins Huh

Well, here are the solid proofs I found that will directly establish you are satoshi:
1. You pretend to be a girl. Satoshe pretends to be a girl too. Still under cover, lol?
3. Take the last 3 digits of that, and add 3, you get satoshi's Activity 364. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3)   Grin

Why is satoshi hoarding a million coins? If I was him I would share them around with everyone in this forum (satoshiiii! Take note!)
Ps. Great job Sherlock! Lol . Who is Dorian? You gotta get your magnifying glass tweaked m'lord Smiley
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:03:14 PM

Haha, you two are just joking around, right? There's no way I sound like Satoshi, he's way too clever to even visit the off topic section let alone have chit chat about mundane subjects with a hobbit wannabe and a camel fanatic (I have a feeling Coinfriend definitely owns a camel, I could be wrong) Smiley

I never joke. I am not a hobbit  Wink
And about satoshi, who knows? The off-topic section is maybe the best option to go into hiding. So if you talk very intelligent all the time, everybody assumes that you could be satoshi... This thread here is the best distraction. Very clever ^^
Do you like camels?

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:43:49 PM

I wonder what you are doing here, while you have over a million coins Huh

Why is satoshi hoarding a million coins? If I was him I would share them around with everyone in this forum (satoshiiii! Take note!)
Ps. Great job Sherlock! Lol . Who is Dorian? You gotta get your magnifying glass tweaked m'lord Smiley

Somehow i like the hobbit. Beautiful combinations! and haha, Satoshe Smiley

If i were satoshi, i would share my coins with nobody from this forum... To many greedys and idiots around here, from the Newbies up to the Admins. Maybe that's the reason why satoshi is gone and stopped using his account...
And bitcoin is just in the beginning. It is very young! Who knows what he will do with the coins around 2050, after all coins are mined. Maybe he give them away to third world countries?
But maybe fabiola! can inform us about future plans and what (sato)she will do with the money later Cheesy

ahlidms13

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:06:00 AM

hey girl u should choose a viner as ur career !
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:54:16 PM

hey girl u should choose a viner as ur career !

Satoshe doesn't need another career. Tongue
(Lithium)

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:16:32 PM

sell accounts might be profitable.

You will get good price by activity for seniors and above
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: