Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Camming Site  (Read 26518 times)
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 04:58:39 PM

Well if no one know there is a nice girl doing a show, no one of course go and watch it... that's the problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2012, 05:02:42 PM

I always encourage the entertainers to invite their personal followers from their other venues to cam4btc.com and encourage those followers to think about Bitcoin and try it out. That way, they are not just catering to the Bitcoin nerd community, but extending it to people that are far out of our reach.

Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 09:51:27 AM

It seems ENTerTheDragonfly will do a show today

http://girls.stripcoin.com/comments/uja4b/i_will_be_on_cam4btc_in_24_hours_check_out/

Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:17:29 PM

Show is in the schedule

Unluckily it's a bit too late for me.

Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 01:31:52 AM

Just out of curiosity, how much can a girl expect to make during a cam show?

Mousepotato
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 01:35:46 AM

Just out of curiosity, how much can a girl expect to make during a cam show?
Good question. There is a donations ticker that shows contributions in red as they come in in real time, but I don't know if there is a history of past sessions anywhere. Perhaps some of the girls on reddit could tell you, or you could grab the bitcoin address of a few performers and look at them after a while.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 09:20:50 AM

I keep reading "Bitcoin Scamming Site". Sorry about that Tongue

Tuxavant

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2012, 12:33:20 PM

LOL... cannot be unseen!

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2012, 12:33:04 AM

Is bitcoinscamming.com still available? I see a lot of activity and interest in that area Wink

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 01:49:03 AM

Is bitcoinscamming.com still available? I see a lot of activity and interest in that area Wink
Yeah let's organize that, there seems to be a large market for it!

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 05:49:37 PM

Dude, don't squat on my domain ! Cheesy
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 05:44:58 PM

The Dino-RAWR show on Friday was pretty good. She had like 50 viewers but sadly, only 3 brought Bitcoins. So for a while, it looked like there wasn't going to be a show. One guy opened another channel and sold BTC at a 30% markup in exchange for Amazon gift codes, then the show started. I forget what her total take was, but it wasn't much. I'm really hoping to see sites this cam4btc succeed. There's another girl on the schedule for later today so we'll see how it goes.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 06:18:37 PM

Hi, I got back from my trip today.

Regarding your comment: I contacted QuickBitcoins and apparently not a single visitor coming from cam4btc.com has actually bought Bitcoins there. I really think lack of Bitcoins among the public is something that is slwoing the growth of the site. People don't mind giving a really small amount for the show, they just find it too much hassle to acquire the Bitcoins. I'm up for any suggestions to make the process easier but I think it would be best if I could avoid to sell them myself as that would cause two conflicting concerns to appear on the site.

BTW I also noted the number of clicks on the Bitcoinadvertizers link has gone way way down (0.05% ctr from >4%) since I changed it into a rotating add. Does anyone have an insight on this? Should I put BitcoinAdvertizers first in the rotation (as that is the only one making the site any revenue). Two times during my absence the site had massive amounts of hits (2k and 1.3 k respectively) which are records and I am really pleased about that. I got a report that on the 5th of June ENTerTheButterfly has made 13BTC+ on donations so sometimes it does work but of course this all needs to improve:

A summary of the hits and add clicks during my 10 day absence:

So everyone: What do you guys reckon is the next step forward?

Offer litecoins? :-)

No seriously, you probably have to sell BTC yourself to get non-BTC people to get involved. Remember for many people getting ahold of bitcoins at a reasonable rate is still quite a chore. BitInstant makes things easier, but the fees really hurt and I don't see many people trying to get over to Wallmart to pick up some BTC just to make it back to watch a girl undress online. :-(

more or less retired.
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 07:47:57 PM

If you offer alternate payments, this could work but then you would get more involved with things than you maybe want to. "hey, you just sold CP" if you know what I mean.

You should link to ways to buy bitcoin though.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 11:17:36 PM

Hi, I got back from my trip today.

Regarding your comment: I contacted QuickBitcoins and apparently not a single visitor coming from cam4btc.com has actually bought Bitcoins there. I really think lack of Bitcoins among the public is something that is slwoing the growth of the site. People don't mind giving a really small amount for the show, they just find it too much hassle to acquire the Bitcoins. I'm up for any suggestions to make the process easier but I think it would be best if I could avoid to sell them myself as that would cause two conflicting concerns to appear on the site.

Well, partly, I think Dino-Rawr's problem was that she did a lot of promotion for her show on non-bitcoin specific channels, like in the generic "Reddit Gone Wild" subreddit. I did not see her ever post on these forums and not at the stripcoin.com site, either. But maybe I missed her announcement there.

Bitinstant has made it more convenient than ever for bitcoin dabblers to acquire coins, but their web page sucks and they don't have any tutorial for how to use their "get bitcoins at Walmart" type services. So I think the uncertainty scares people away. Hell, I am obsessed with Bitcoins and when I went on their site I couldn't figure out exactly how it's supposed to work.

I'm actually planning to do a youtube video series for such people to walk them through the process of buying via Bitinstant.

Another thing that would help would be if some sexy girls did shows, did not get paid after 15 minutes and then logged off leaving a bunch of frustrated, horny guys wishing they had brought some BTC with them. All the shows I have seen so far have 2 or 3 "heroes" throwing money around out of a couple dozen+ viewers. If the "heroes" don't show up and the girls log off, maybe some more people will start taking responsibility for themselves.

Finally, Quickbitcoins is down right now, so I can't check but I think someone mentioned in chat the other night that even Quickbitcoins takes several hours to process the transactions and send coins. Does anyone know if this is true?

In any case, I'm looking forward to the show tonight and hope it's a good night for the performer.
Tuxavant

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 03:30:37 AM

relevant: http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/comments/uvl90/wanted_video_tutorial_pays_minimum_155_btc/

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 11:05:32 AM

In person bitcoin exchanging would be awesome if you could do it with naked girls

Anybody want to invest in a brothel in Australia ?  Cheesy

Tuxavant

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 12:12:17 PM

I've visited a few brothels around vegas to promote Bitcoin... The local managers seem interested, but its very difficult to get the good information upstream to the owners. Everything is a scam to them.

But in light of recent developments with camming... it may be worth another visit to them. While the girls are waiting around for clients, they could be online on their cams.

Pahrump, here I come!

MagnaGen

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:14:43 PM

I've visited a few brothels around vegas to promote Bitcoin... The local managers seem interested, but its very difficult to get the good information upstream to the owners. Everything is a scam to them.

But in light of recent developments with camming... it may be worth another visit to them. While the girls are waiting around for clients, they could be online on their cams.

Pahrump, here I come!

lol just visiting hmm? ;P
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 08:21:33 PM

Pahrump, here I come!

I would love to see that that convo...

Madam: can we help you?
Tux: Yes have you heard of bitcoins the p2p digital crypto-currency
Madam: No and we are not interested.
Tux: Ok how much for the blonde whore?

Madam: 10 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: