Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China will become Super Power ?  (Read 14713 times)
gua86402

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

The Chinese government is strong, they have changed the situation of poverty in China!

The Chinese government goes to Africa to build railways and build high-speed trains!

China used to be the workshop of the world, and now China is building factories all over the world!

China develops its economy and strives to become a superpower!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

There are more countries who are potential to become super power in the world. They are much better than China. They have good economic growth. They have good weapons, jets, submarines and more military equipments. China will be the next super power in the universe, I think no if China's product are easy to destroy. But in the future of their progress no one can stop China if they insists. Actually they are in the present to gain more power from other country. If this will continue then they will.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

China is already one of the most powerful countries due to its industrial growth  Smiley
The Chinese are building the OBOR which stands for “one belt one road” and this project is multi continental. Now the next thing china is doing is to sell these items in different countries of the world which will be exported through that road. This project will give the multiply effect to the present export of china, which will give a boom to the economy of the country, So future of china is super power and nothing else.
When I came across this topic, I thought it had to do with cryptocurrencies, but first China banned ICOs and tried to stop Bitcoin mining…So I clicked to know what’s making them super power, thinking they are creating a new cryptocurrency, and here I am, and you guys are just saying things that makes no sense at all. I’m here to talk crypto, China is none of my business. Thank you.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

China puts too much effort into development, but I don’t think they are better than some other countries. There are lots of better countries out there and I believe the number one super power is the United States of America, followed by others like Russia. Well, maybe I will have to put China as the third on my list.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

Yes it is true that china will be the super power currency and it will be soon announced if we look at the economies then the china economy is strong enough and multinational projects which have started by china is the good news and it will be noticed that how the china will rule over the world and i hope that with all this the world technology will be more advanced.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

yes china is now the 2nd powerful country in the country because china now is the number one most rich country in the world maybe the china has become uper powerful i don't think the US government give way to china for that position is a sign happen this a big war. and adaptaion of technology would help china in order to placed 1st.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

China will the a big power, but not the next superpower.China's economic growth indicates that it is country not to reckon with; a country that is strong. However, its economic growth is not stable to take over to that of the United States'. Even if we assume that it has stable economic growth, still economy alone does not indicate that it will be the next big thing. China's political condition is another thing we should consider. Its government is tainted with corruption that would hamper the possibility of becoming next superpower. Also, China's aggression against its neighbors significantly affects its ambition of becoming the next US. God bless
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

China is good at manufacturing products and not good at kind of bitcoin inventions. It has its issues, big population, income disparity etc.

Yes, absolutely China has a bigger problem in terms of corruption and pollution but in economic growth china has its best because they are innovative ones they are likely the second most powerful country because it is one of the riches country, has good equipments for their armys and a better technologies.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

China is good at manufacturing products and not good at kind of bitcoin inventions. It has its issues, big population, income disparity etc.

Yes, absolutely China has a bigger problem in terms of corruption and pollution but in economic growth china has its best because they are innovative ones they are likely the second most powerful country because it is one of the riches country, has good equipments for their armys and a better technologies.
you are right China has a corruption problem, even china is included in the 100 most corrupt countries, but China is also a country with strong economy and now there is a severe punishment for the corruptors in china
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Yes,China will become a world's next superpower.Because,it's booming economy,massive workforce,advances in politics,their foreign policy with clear goals,large military and their security well polished.China will develop stronger media that has power to brainwash all people.Despite being so insufficient why China will not become a superpower?

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

China is one of the upcoming super powers of the world because of it's blooming economy and having advance technologies that their using for making nuclear weapons.

bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
China is very rich countries and people also are very created and smart so it will happen that china is became super power country like now their president will stay in here position until he die. Because China is very brave country.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

China is already the next superpower. They're justing laying low and allowing the U.S. to take the heat on every thing wrong in the world. The communist government keeps people in line... the army would be enormous and it wouldn't take long to put it in action.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

China is already powerful. They hold the second largest economy in the world. Not by just checking their population their contribution is very great. Setting aside their low currency but who would thought that US has in grave debt to China. Just a thought maybe one of the country of  US is already own by China.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

Not only China is already a super power, but it will likely become the world's first super power in a non distant future. Just look at what they do and compare it to what the other powers do. As soon as the yuan will be backed by gold, the game will rapidly change.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hataman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

yes. I also think like that, because China is very advanced economy. China also has many big businessmen who control the market in some countries.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:02 AM

Not only China is already a super power, but it will likely become the world's first super power in a non distant future. Just look at what they do and compare it to what the other powers do. As soon as the yuan will be backed by gold, the game will rapidly change.
Yes indeed and in fact China is a super power country right now. In terms of military modernization, China is one country that is leading the pack. I only hope that this would convert to positive things in terms of security in the world.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

The notion that China is going to replace the United States as sole superpower is possibly the greatest myth of our time. lacks superpower qualities, and hasn’t discovered any in its mad dash into capitalism.
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

youre absolutely right the way china is progressing in every of their fields, they are likely to emerge as allround advanced tech nation
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

I agree. They are turning everything to their own product. Almost everything is made in China. Majority of plastic are made in china. Even our smart phone is manufactured or assembled in China.  They are turning into a country who can survive on their own and it will only be a matter time before they become a super power country. Good thing they're not into war like North Korea.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: