Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: China will become Super Power ?  (Read 14713 times)
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I think China is trying to beat every country that's why they do a lot of things, but i believe it is not true that china will become super power because other country like russia,europe is not easy to deal with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balorck

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

I think that China can become a superpower if it is not already. China's growth Rate in recent years very fast. For example, they began to develop the space program not so long ago, but due to the fact that they send a lot of money there, their pace is so great that in 5 years they will be able to catch up with America.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

Perhaps because the Chinese state began to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a transaction process so that it will be useless when the original currency is increased and the majority of residents continue to make payments using bitcoin.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

SnowyPerson

Activity: 39
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

China today is stronger than ever. But there can always be a crisis of power. Too much power is concentrated in the same hands, can fall apart like the Soviet Union
IcoKeeper

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

China has already become the strongest economy. If so, he will continue to seriously overtake all other countries.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

China has already become one of the strongest country in the world. in most of the sectors, China has made a great impact, especially in the technology and finance. they are playing a major role on both sides. if you have the latest technology and a vast financial market then there is no way to prevent from becoming a superpower. so I think China already got a superpower.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

The voice of China reports state that on September 2017 seven ministries and commisions of the central bank
Issued the announcement on preventing the risk of issuance of coinage offerings,requiring  that any institution
Not engage in the interaction between legal currency,tokens,and virtual currency
One of the reports states that despite the official ban,companies operating in the cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

China is already a superpower. As far as I know, there is a trade war between the United States and China. Maybe there will be some conflicts in the future, which people don't want to see.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:59:30 AM

This is logic... the chinease people are so lot! so they can do anything! Just imagine if 2 billions of guys would agree on something?
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

if we look at the history of Chinese state civilization, it could have happened because in ancient times the Chinese closed themselves from the outside world and out when they already had enough power and knowledge, so also in the world of crypto currency, china could have become one the giants that dominate the market, it can be seen now when they ban bitcoin and make their own crypto currency
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

it is possible that, as many products as they export to different countries. if the digital money talks? it's impossible to happen because Japan is leading the digital money today. According to what I read.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

maybe china will become super power but not enough to beat usa and russia. im a big fan russia and i, really that your china will cant face russia. russia is the most powerful country in our age. dont try to mess up with russian soldier cause they loaded of most advance and most powerful weapons all over the world
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

China is already a superpower. As far as I know, there is a trade war between the United States and China. Maybe there will be some conflicts in the future, which people don't want to see.
I don't think all countries will allow that to happen, Japan and Singapore even non-Asian countries might make a move just not to let this thing happen. They will sure made things out of our imagination soon.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kalbsoklab

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

China nowadays is different from old times. They are rule by one party only. If this party want to have anything in their grasp they are wrong. China right now is a super power already but not in good position. They do not accept the rule of law of international organization they signed in.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

Definitely not. Almost all countries are creating or manufacturing everything they need in their countries. China is actually making their own enemies and destroying their own country. No one is competing with China because we know. the quality of their products.
Lol, you are absolutely wrong. China is becoming the super power because their economy is very strong and they are mostly free from external borrowings. Other thing is that the quality is no problem because they make according to the purchasing power of a certain country. They supply almost everything to the whole world. It is disgusting that they are making enemies and destroying their country.

Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

中国已经是超级大国了,中国现在的经济实力在国际上占据相当大的比重,很多中国制造的东西得到世界的认可,中国的载人航天技术也是世界顶尖!中国的军事也很棒的,中国拥有自己的航空母舰!中国越来越强!

Because I think the wealth gap may not be sustainable and people tend to hate it more from the government when they try to control everyone. China plays for political games around the world quite well but they have real home issues that need to be addressed for sure.
China has wealth in the hands of the next generation which is a real plus for them. They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is one of the country who has a lot of infrastructure for different kind of business and if they are going to implement a mining area then there is no doubt that china will have the highest technology above all the country.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

I don't thing so in this situation china is the reason why bitcoin and other alts dump because of banning bitcoin and mining in china. In my opinion the super power is Japan because japan has a large amount of bitcoin hodl and there goverment support bitcoin.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

I don't thing so in this situation china is the reason why bitcoin and other alts dump because of banning bitcoin and mining in china. In my opinion the super power is Japan because japan has a large amount of bitcoin hodl and there goverment support bitcoin.
China government can easily manipulate their business platform because of their culture and discipline of their citizen.People is the resources that will make a country super power specially that they are one the biggest population in the world surely  they can influence world economy.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

hi .. .Roll Eyes

I think china already become super power country in the world. With growing economy and biggest country that holding USA bonds, china economy is the biggest in the world beside America. They manipulate their currency because they want to increasing their export
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: