Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VASH] VpnCoin | AES Chat | BitChain | Domain&Website | Zero Knowledge  (Read 501908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:04:56 AM

I agree 100% with you.  My intention is also to reach VPN as much as new people.

The idea of freebitco.in type faucet is really great. (Replacing Rewards system with this type of Faucet it good. But need to implement it immediately). With this, we can reach 100s of new members.

Glad to hear that you at least agree with me on this... Wink Anyways, as I told Mig-23 before, I already tried to contact my friend who is going to open multi-coin faucet and I feel he can add VPN to it as he's a very good friend of mine...

Anyways, if including me, you guys and VPNCoin dev agrees that they will donate some VPN coins to some other faucets too, then I will contact some other good faucet owners too in order for VPN to get added there too and get good exposure... Smiley

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:09:05 AM

bitnet vpncoin difference with traditional vpn network,.The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network
and BITNET vpncoin based on Bitcoin Protocol
goverment can't touch it

i think this is chance for vpncoin
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:13:01 AM

bitnet vpncoin difference with traditional vpn network,.The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network
and BITNET vpncoin based on Bitcoin Protocol
goverment can't touch it

i think this is chance for vpncoin

Yes, My Point exactly! Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:21:38 AM

I agree 100% with you.  My intention is also to reach VPN as much as new people.

The idea of freebitco.in type faucet is really great. (Replacing Rewards system with this type of Faucet it good. But need to implement it immediately). With this, we can reach 100s of new members.

Glad to hear that you at least agree with me on this... Wink Anyways, as I told Mig-23 before, I already tried to contact my friend who is going to open multi-coin faucet and I feel he can add VPN to it as he's a very good friend of mine...

Anyways, if including me, you guys and VPNCoin dev agrees that they will donate some VPN coins to some other faucets too, then I will contact some other good faucet owners too in order for VPN to get added there too and get good exposure... Smiley

just let me know when the faucet ready,. Grin Grin Grin
 i will massive promotion on fb crypto forum and also in my crypto forum
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:30:48 AM

just let me know when the faucet ready,. Grin Grin Grin
 i will massive promotion on fb crypto forum and also in my crypto forum

Will surely let you know, but as I said, I will need a green flag from the dev himself saying that he will surely donate some coins to the faucets in order for them to run and give VPNs to users... Will surely declare it publicly after asking any faucet owner and their feedback... Smiley

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:32:46 AM

i just copy paste from nxtforum,i dont know who's the writer
but i think this would be nice if added at the ANN

Introduction of BITNET  Network

In order to make it convenient for investors to have an intuitive understanding of this network, our group will write this introduction in the structure of questions and answers; instead of making presentation in the form of thesis or white book with obscure words, which, of course, could be an innovation in the form of introduction.

Abstract:
This network is another network created from the traditional network, just like another space field developed in the human world. It is a blessed spot, just like the paradise or Kunlun wonderland in fairy tales, thus we call it Kunlun Network.

Q: What is BITNET network ?
A: On the basis of the original and traditional VPN(Virtual Private Network), we introduced the Bitcoin Protocol with its decentralized feature and make it a Decentralized Virtual Private Network. Therefore, it has two bases------traditional VPN and the Bitcoin Protocol.

Q: What are the differences between BITNET and the traditional VPN?
A: 1. The traditional VPN network is only a closed virtual network, where people cannot see the outside world while it cannot be seen by the outside, neither. However, through this network people can see the outside world. Therefore, it is another space field (or the blessed spot, the paradise, Kunlun fairyland?) formed on the traditional Internet, in which people can see the whole outside world. But it cannot be seen by the outside world because it is invisible.
   2. Compared with the traditional VPN network, BITNET based on Bitcoin Protocol is more secure. It is more secretive about data transmission. Instead of the traditional validation method of username and password, here users are validated with the username and password dynamically generated by the block chain. As to the users, they don’t need to remember their password and username. In addition, the network applications developed in BITNET network are more secure compared with the traditional VPN because users can set the access ways freely, all of which are anonymous. Compared with the traditional VPN network, it is an anonymous and invisible network.

Q: What is the structure of the network?
A: In addition to the two bases mentioned above, this network also adopts TCP/IP protocol, SPI protocol, IPJOIN (mixed IP function, a kind of IP “friends-making” function, which is invisible and initiated by the group), P2P PROXY (agent) and SOCKET agent (mapping).

Q: What are the functions of BITNET?
A: 1. All the traditional network services can be concluded in this network.
   2. We have provided a unique domain name system for this network. The basic domain name is http:// wallet address. Through the search function, any word, phrase or traditional domain name suffix can be used to lead to this basic domain name. Taking Google for example, google.com can lead to http:// wallet address through search and lead to the specific website. This is a subversive function.
   3. Due to the unique characteristics (P2P) of this network, we have developed a decentralized VPN agent service trading platform in this network. Any enterprise, organization, department or individual can establish a server for their own use on this platform and the fee of renting the server is all they need to pay as they don’t need to purchase any other software. And we will not charge any other fee, neither. Staffs in enterprises only need to install the WALLET.DAT file onto the U Disk, then they can operate and manage the internal network without regional limitations. At the same time, they can establish servers for rental services, such as the currently popular P2P trading platform. This service can subvert the current online proxy industry and greatly reduce the operation cost of the industry.
4. You can also use P2P PROXY, which is a more personal proxy. For example, suppose you are in the United States while I’m in China, I can use your computer to get access to the Internet on your invitation.

Q: Why should the traditional network be concluded into this network?
A: First of all, it is a new as well as personalized internetwork. In our opinion, personalized internet is the future development trend. We have foresight about this network and we are taking the initiative in this industry.
   Secondary, since it is a new network, it brings new things and new markets.
   Thirdly, in this network, the operation cost is much lower than the traditional Internet, but the efficiency is higher as there is no need to use domain name, public IP or put on record. In addition, the server can be an inner network. Thus much shackles of traditional network can be thrown off as there is no hindrance in this network.
   In addition, compared with traditional Internet, it is more secure because in this network, the attack cost will be higher. For example, DDOS attack is not so easy because program (wallet system) is needed in order to enter this network. What if it is installed on each computer? Even though, we also have countermeasures, namely the so-called micro payment. I will elaborate the payment system of the network later.

Q: How does the P2P decentralized VPN service trading center function?
A: We adopt the Bitcoin Protocol and carry out IPJOIN for the IP in the network, enabling users who are willing to provide VPN services to present their services in the platform center, thus forming a service market for users to choose services freely. As to the settlement of costs, we adopt a decentralized and automatic settlement system without personal information registration and runtime package (not real-time, in other words, it is charging no matter whether the users are using the services or not. We make a choice between runtime-package and real-time settlement). This platform is planned to be a free system, as well as a public service system. We won’t involve too much in it later.
   We also provide a credit evaluation system for this platform, letting users to evaluate the quality of the services. This credit system cannot be decentralized, because it will need a set of private server. Therefore, we are hesitating whether we will open it or not.
   Later, we will also promote the P2P agent, which needs no public IP. For example, input: http:// wallet address/www.XXXXX.com, and users can surf the corresponding websites. In a word, I can get on the net while you can’t; but you can get on the net through me. This is an extremely personalized service system.
   Users can get access to any website freely.

Q: How to realize the function of domain name?
A: 1. Input the basic domain name through the browser, http:// wallet address, to get redirected to the website. No public IP is needed. Is it another way to solve the world IP problem?
   2. Through the search center, input words or phrases, such as Google, or google.com, or I love Google. If the service provider has been bound to the basic domain name, it will jump to the website. Is it another Google?
   3. This is an infinite domain name system, including all human languages. It is a system without boundaries, hindrances and there is no need for DNS analysis.
How to realize the technology? We will choose an appropriate chance to release the detailed information after the launch of the network.

Q: What is the payment system of this network?
A: 1. In this network, we have created a VPNCOIN based on Bitcoin as the circulation currency and the intermediary. The initial quantity of it is quite limited, say, 100 million. Within 200 years, the inflation will not exceed 50%.
   2. The VPNCOIN is used for the exchange of all the services in this network.
   3. Considering its limited inflation, this VPNCOIN will continuously appreciate with the increase of services and users in the network.
   4. This VPNCOIN can be cashed in all the trading platforms all over the world.
   5. The micro payment defensive attack mentioned above means that if you visit a certain website with a default payment of 0.000001 VPNCOIN, then the attack is extremely time-consuming, energy-consuming and cost-consuming. Of course, the defense system in traditional network is also applicable in this network. Therefore, only in this regard, it is more secure than the traditional network.
   6. The prices of services for charge on the network can be set freely. And visit and login are available only after payment.

Q: What distinguishes this network from the foreign TOR and I2P?
A: 1. TOR and I2P are the dark networks created by foreigners and are the two personalized networks currently existing in the world. The American government invests a large amount of money in these two networks every year for national security. As their technologies and functions can be searched on the Internet, I will not elaborate more here.
   2. This network is created by Chinese people. If it can be widely promoted, we will win glory for our country and these three networks will form a situation of tripartite confrontation. We Chinese people also can have our own influence on the world.
   3. Of course, this network may be affected by national policies. It will be the best if the country can well use it as a tool. But if not, it doesn’t matter because there is no regional limitations in this network. In face of a new Internet, governments of all countries may need time to know it and accept it. It is just a matter of time.
   4. As to the specific differences between this network and the above two ones, we have mentioned more or less in the above questions and answers. Please discover its specific functions by your own.
   5. The portal (or the South Gate to Heaven, Jade Pool?) connecting this network and the traditional Internet is the wallet system of VPNCOIN, with which you can own two different worlds.
   6. In our opinion, the emergence of the personalized network is an inevitable trend as well as a fashion. Maybe we will suffer from ups and downs in this wave, but as long as we have made this choice, just march forward courageously!

Q: What is the economic model?
A: Internet belongs to the service industry, so does this network with its innovation, service and payment. As to the reason why it should conclude the traditional network, it has been more or less mentioned in the above questions and answers already. To sum up, it brings security, low price, high efficiency, low doorsill, invisibility, anonymity, personalization, and trend.
   2. As to its profit pattern, hereby we only mention a few keywords, hoping you can understand: a certain free anti-virus software, words and phrases, port, circulation, portal, etc. There will be considerable profits, which can also be expanded.

Q: What are the specific functions?
A: The answers are all types of websites and large games, internal virtual network of enterprises and groups, personal P2P agent, traceless P2P instant messaging and file transferring. For more functions, please explore by yourselves. We will continuously improve the performance of this network and we welcome all the geeks in the world to make innovations for this network.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:40:10 AM

OK, Lets say I want to Setup a AWS server hosting the wallet for VPN services and wish to port the traffic directly to TOR.

HOW?  Where is the DIY?

This is what will get this thing going. We in the
West can supply this service to the Communist block states.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4047

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 07:24:57 AM

Article with great exaggeration. Nobody talked about blocking VPN or other tools. Only about TOR.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
somare

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:04:29 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 08:28:01 AM by somare

Chinese style

./res/BitNet-card.png

marek3ball-orig

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:17:13 AM

I saw that SuperNET is close to release new multiwallet v1 with all core coins included VPN.

Isn't it situation which will help with simplicity and reach average people?

Then our very active developer can focus on the tech side where he is the best?

Do you have some inside info?

Sounds like you have more inside info than the rest of us.  Cheesy

But you have made a great point and I also believe more VPN developments will come as our dev can fully focus on the tech side.

Some info is in SuperNET Newsletter #13 in the SuperNET v1 - soon! part. I'm looking forward to hear some info about cooperation.
vpncoin (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:39:48 PM

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:41:05 PM

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:44:39 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 01:56:14 PM by Hueristic

Article with great exaggeration. Nobody talked about blocking VPN or other tools. Only about TOR.

Don't forget, truth doesn't matter. Perception moves markets. Wink

@vpncoin Nice you got names in there!

Also is there a english forum here? http://bitnettalk.org/ ?

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:47:04 PM

Can you please write the steps on how to import it? I mean, I drag them in the Cheque and Scan Result, what after that? Can you please make images or at least write for that?

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:48:24 PM

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:50:20 PM

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:52:10 PM

Can you please write the steps on how to import it? I mean, I drag them in the Cheque and Scan Result, what after that? Can you please make images or at least write for that?

This Cheque just for S4VV4S Smiley

vpncoin (OP)

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:55:40 PM

We will reward activate users,
Please update your signature, containing your wallet address.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:57:07 PM

This Cheque just for S4VV4S Smiley

Oh ok... Sorry, I didn't get it before...
Anyways, still can you please post the steps on how to import and get those cheques cashed in out wallets which are meant for us? Got my point? Smiley

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:58:39 PM

THANKS!

@vpncoin Nice you got names in there!

Also is there a english forum here? http://bitnettalk.org/ ?

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: