Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SDR] Solidar fka WorldLeadCurrency a Freigeld coin for a basic income  (Read 30789 times)
rik8119 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:45:43 AM

Ok after reinstalling nodejs

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chris-lea/node.js

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install nodejs

I have managed to install everything at: http://91.108.68.164:3001 but still the richlist, Coinsupply and last transactions are missing.. So i am now where i started on the other server.  Huh Tongue

Demurrage - the easiest way to a human society.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:40:51 AM

Smiley

What a stubborn stuff... resisting attempts to make it work Smiley

Did you try to put the config file I sent you (with only the DB username/password modification..)?

... this space is not for rent ...
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:34:15 PM

Yeah, that right..

However the Christmas special has ended.

Many thanks to all participating users.

The winner of the 100 mBTC is the user arta***** (user contacted via email).

The addresses of the 2000 WLC price winners are:

15PLZhDiP8LSMaiW3csbZa2b6xgDasJZA6
1ECPKN4Y6XmhF7TgsHwXWM6QRNRd8kWcGz
1zhaC3WQJ1jP6EC34x52JcgCnWeaZU78h
1JkcGJ4wCFpxUrvCsWqXM9hHD1vBs6Vw8V
1BxBfVVy6KBJFiW7Rw9Qa2a4S6SyzgRJic

If you are not shure wheter you are one of the winners log in to your account, or check your wlc-wallet.

Greetings and Merry Christmas, Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

Hello World,

for over 2h the block creation is stuck. As i am looking into proof of stake algorythm lately i will focus on how to implement it and how it will work together with merge mining and demurrage.

As always i keep it updated.

Greetings Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:45:03 PM

So, hashpower has decreased drastically and Blockcration has stopped.

I looked into the different PoS. And found that Blackcoin is most probably the best solution to continue.
Lets see how it could be implemented into WLC.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:02:47 PM

Ok i found out that the PoS methods that are used are not suitable/ not too easy to implement (because of the funds splitting).
So i will try to implement an own version of PoS.

It would be very easy if bitcoind had a method to get the balance of a non wallet Pubkey. But unfortunately Pubkeys - in contrast to UTXOs - are not indexed. So i have to find a way to list and to use UTXOs as a proof for balance. To Scan the hole Blockchain for every block would cost far to much time and to establish a new db section for balances would be hard to program.

Most interesting ways are at the moment to fit the ppcoin PoS by creating a coinbase transaction with all of your funds to easily proof your balance (but this means that you have to have a hot wallet to mine).
Or to use something like importstakekey to keep track of the stakekey balance and to use a pseudocoinbase transaction to proof the balance of an address (not shure how to do it right now).

Then it is thought that everyone gets 10 hashes/coin/second.

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:42:48 AM

Details still need to be worked out, but i decided to use hot wallets to get the necessary UTXOs for Proof of Stake. To implement an extra DB that indexes UTXOs by address seem to be very time and work intensive.

At the moment i think about how to automate that the stake address can be calculated from the UTXOs that are inside the wallet. But i see no convincing way, so i think, the easiest is to stake to a given address by using a wallet transaction inside the coinbase.

The problem here would be that you have to sign a transaction with a private key whose public address is not empty when you do not define a new address every block. But this is a problem for future porpose.

Rik

callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:08:21 PM

Why don't you just switch the whole platform to the one NXT uses? and I don't mean it's internal currency system.
Could even get Estonia to use WLC. Since they seemed to like the idea of blockchain notary.
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

Why don't you just switch the whole platform to the one NXT uses? and I don't mean it's internal currency system.
Could even get Estonia to use WLC. Since they seemed to like the idea of blockchain notary.

Good question

first: i dont know much about the platform.
2. although i had to learn some java to fix the mobile wallet for wlc my skill are just a little above beginners skills.
3. the thing that helped me a lot in creating wlc were the masses of examples and how to's for bitcoin. Although there seem to be a documentation i am not sure how to use it.
4. I believe that one thing that makes bitcoin so successful is that it is only about the currency. NXT has many interesting features that are mostly taking developmentpower away from the core concept.

So given the time i would have to invest i do not see that the outcome is in a good relation.

Greetings Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:44:52 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 08:02:39 PM by rik8119

Hello world,

the block creation is running again. But i can send no transactions, so i will include SPoS (Simple Proof of Stake) asap.

Rik

Edit: I have used the wrong explorer api so transactions are there.. ;-)

But i keep on developing SPoS to have something in the hand if there is a hashcrash in the future.

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:06:43 PM

Sorry for the delay, basic income - Jan 2016 is now payed.

The 2 wlc for the winners of the christmas special are also send.

Greetings Rik

p3yot33at3r

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:25:18 AM

Some rediculous asking prices on C-Cex, not a single trade has happened.......
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:38:01 PM

I told the guys from c-cex that wlc had a hash-crash when the block creation halted. So they stoped the atm. I wrote them that block creation is on again and i thought the atm is now running. I will contact them, maybe then trading continues.

The SPOS is close to finished. I will try to set up a seperate server to test it as soon as i am ready. I keep it updated, Rik

p3yot33at3r

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

C-Cex WLC wallet still under "maintainance"  Huh
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:00:31 PM

I told the guys from c-cex that wlc had a hash-crash when the block creation halted. So they stoped the atm. I wrote them that block creation is on again and i thought the atm is now running. I will contact them, maybe then trading continues.

The SPOS is close to finished. I will try to set up a seperate server to test it as soon as i am ready. I keep it updated, Rik

Keep us updated Rik and please contact someone like logocreator, the coin deserves better graphics
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:20:59 AM

Keep us updated Rik and please contact someone like logocreator, the coin deserves better graphics

Hi zoneout, yes it is defiitely on my list. But in the last weeks i am quite buissy so it have to wait a little bit more.

I contacted C-Cex a few times but no reply by now. Maybe they checking their Backdoors after the cryptsy event?

The SPOS is close to finished so testing will be on soon.

Rik

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:35:59 PM

Hi World,

the hoster of my vps has been bought by another company, so the ips of 2 of the vps machines have changed.

If you have connection problems please add

addnode = 104.168.151.81
addnode = 104.168.155.110

to your worldleadcurrency.conf

The SPOS is making progress but there is still some clean up in the code that needs to be done before testing.

Greetings Rik

p3yot33at3r

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:54:39 PM

I contacted C-Cex a few times but no reply by now. Maybe they checking their Backdoors after the cryptsy event?

I finally got a reply from them:

Wallet has issues. We are working to put it back online very soon.

Pretty vague........
rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:40:18 AM

I finally got a reply from them:

Wallet has issues. We are working to put it back online very soon.

Pretty vague........

I would really like to know what they mean.. ..i had some issues with transactions with no fees they are in mempool but not in a block scince sending them, maybe thats it?

Windows Wallet and sourcecode is updated with the new seeder infos. Android wallet follows soon..

rik8119 (OP)

CEO WINC e. V.

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:37:56 PM

Hello world,

i was informed, that the code has a rounding error, after going into the "stationary" phase. The rounding should now be fixed. Everybody that is running into some error while mining, please download the new sourcecode. Fix is not included in the windows wallet jet.

Rik

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: