Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 02:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter Prisma (>=1.4 T/device, 0.75-0.78 W/G, <1 BTC/T, October Shipping)  (Read 107495 times)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1584
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

Don't want to post anything negative on the auction so I'll post it here.
I just don't see that buying a Prisma today makes sense.  They just are not efficient enough.
Unless you have 22kw of psu's sitting around and power under $.08/kwh.  Even then you are looking at 90 days ROI assuming diff is held to a 5% gain (I know it's going down slightly in a few days).
There certainly are folks who have that going on.  I guess I am just warning noobs.  Do the calculations on this before bidding...as always.

On the positive side - I did have to return some v1's and I'm sure these are much better.  But I have 4 v1's that run like champs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scorch

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:38:03 PM

do anyone have problems w with replaced blockerupter controler i cant change anything in settings :/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1049

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 09:51:47 AM

FC seems to no longer be fulfilling AM's most basic obligation to their original shareholders.   Sad

XPOST of interest to investors in ASICMINER and its subsidiaries/partners/products:

OgNasty, where you at?

I'm waiting patiently for confirmation that shares have been transferred so I can make the final payment.  I offered to send 0.75 BTC now to satisfy the agreement in exchange for assuming the risk of AM not paying out or confirming the share transfer.  I am still happy to do that, or we can stick to the original agreement and wait for confirmation from AM.

Friedcat is a scammer if he does not honor his promise to transfer shares upon request.

We risked our BTC to make him rich and famous.  And now he's too busy being successful to spend 5 minutes dealing with an early investor?

If Friedcat breaks his promise to confirm share transfers, I hope the Chinese Scam Police hunt him down and teach him a lesson.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Scorch

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

Do anyone have some support about prism in last week ? mayby they dont answer only me :/
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:27:01 PM

still available?  Undecided

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:26:52 PM

Did these guys fold up shop? lol
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1258

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:06:01 AM

Probably talk to CrazyGuy, I think he's selling Prismas.

Got a new 28-135GH stick miner!
Currently in development - 100+GH USB stick; 800GH 60W pod; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Phasebird

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:49:03 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1093

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:24:41 AM

update :

1. We have lost contact with Friedcat more than 40 days, we are now still focusing on finding him.
2. A lot of evidences we have found shows that he is safe, which is the only good news recently. In addition, all rumour around the community are baseless and untrustworthy. We know so far nothing about where has he been and where is he at the moment.
3. We have to focus on finding him currently so there are indeed some delay on replying email of sale@bitquan.com. However, since we have all records of your emails so it is only a problem of time, please understand and be patient.
4. AMHASH project is not from sale team of ASICMINER, we know nothing about the deal between Friedcat and ROCKMINER, no one else has seen the contract between them either ,therefore, we sale department of ASICMINER is not be in charge of AMHASH project, please be patient to wait till we find FC.

Glad to hear you guys are keeping up that world class customer service we have grown to expect.

▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
 ████████████████
  ▀████████████▀
    ▀████████▀

█ ███ ██ █
   █ ██ ██ ██ █
  █ ██ █  █ ██ █
      █    █
   ▄  ▄█▀
   ██▄▀▀
 ▄ ▀▀▄█▀
 ██ ▀▄
▄ ▀▄█▀
▀██▀▀▄
▄▄▄ ██
 ▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀██ █▀▄█
   ▄▄▄▄▀█ █▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄ ▀█ █▄▄
      ▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄
        ▀▀▀▀▄███▀ ▀
▀█▄  ▄  
▀▀▄██  
▀█▄▀▀ ▄
▄▀ ██
▀█▄▀ ▄
▄▀▀██▀
██ ▄▄▄
█▄▀▀▀▀
█▄▀█ ██▀
▄█ █▀▄▄▄▄  
▄▄█ █▀ ▄▄▄▄▀   
▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀▀▀     
▀ ▀███▄▀▀▀▀       
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
 ▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.......ADD.......
yahoo62278
   ▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████
███████            ▀████▄
██████     █████▄   █████▄
 █████▄     ▀▀▀▀██████████
 ███████▄          ▀██████
 ██████▀▀████▄▄▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀████    ▀██████    ██████
  ▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀    ███████
    █████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████
      ▀██████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1103

BitClouder Host SRL

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:46:09 PM

update :

Any update on prisma 2.0?  there are new cips or just the protection of the boards is new?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319646.0 Bitcoin mining hosting services Solution in Europe as low as 75 $/ KW/Month all fees included Pm if interested.
S.C BitClouder Host S.R.L
whonesta

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

update :

Glad to hear you guys are keeping up that world class customer service we have grown to expect.

Smiley
jjdub7

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

update :

So we're to assume friedcat is dead?  Because there's Tor and VPNs to update with a simple "I'm alive." email, which, if not sent...

Not to say he's physically no longer alive, but that the alter ego of 'friedcat' in and of itself is effectively gone...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███        
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██    
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
`FRELDO`
Token sales
[ WP ]
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:20:02 PM

update :

So Basically The company is a shit show, falling apart, and no one should give these guys a penny ever again.
Interesting.
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1103

BitClouder Host SRL

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 09:04:49 AM

did fried cat apear or is dead?Smiley)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319646.0 Bitcoin mining hosting services Solution in Europe as low as 75 $/ KW/Month all fees included Pm if interested.
S.C BitClouder Host S.R.L
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:33:20 AM

I wondered this aswell.  If he now lives on a island enjoying life, or if hes back in bitcoin somewhere.

Would be interesting to know.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:49:41 PM

I wondered this aswell.  If he now lives on a island enjoying life, or if hes back in bitcoin somewhere.

Would be interesting to know.
you wish Wink
Despite of us who can be robbed scammed from companies all over the world CHINESE comrades never forget Grin
I guess he missed to pay to someone and who knows what happend...
Same will happen with bitmain sooner or later. Comrades do not care if btc Is 1k or 1 euro. They want their money and unfortunately there are no chances comrades to be scamed Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Niggle

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:50:57 PM

Where can i buy a prisma?

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:58:26 PM

Where can i buy a prisma?
try marketplace? maybe amazon / ebay?  they're rather old and not being made anymore. consider first if you really want one

CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1969
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

I've got two Prisma 2.0 units available. 1BTC each, shipped

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - 2Pacs in stock!
DanielRo

Activity: 679

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

They want their money and unfortunately there are no chances comrades to be scamed Grin
I think you are right.

Nothing is impossible :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.