Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Erupter Prisma (>=1.4 T/device, 0.75-0.78 W/G, <1 BTC/T, October Shipping)  (Read 107978 times)
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:04:54 PM

I don't know if anyone can help me but i got an email that says its from fedex saying i missed an international package and that i had to click a link to download something to go pick it up. I know these kind of emails are rampent scams but thought the timing was convienient since i was expecting my miners to arrive. any insight would be appreciated. I've emailed sales a few times but never get an answer and i dont have a tracking number. thanks
That's a scam--there is no need to ever download anything to pick up a package.  You should delete that email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candcfarms

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:42:05 PM

thanks thats what i thought but just wanted confirmation.
Phasebird

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 12:07:19 PM

To all potential buyers:

please email us to sale@bitquan.com

bitcointalk has been totally blocked by china interenet so i cannot login very often

A lot of questions for ordering Prisma are pretty often, so i d like to post them here for your information:

1. To run our Prisma/Tube,no additional hardware needed, but you have to buy PSU yourself, 1000W per device, you can use 2*600W as well

2. 10 devices as MOQ. If you can buy 100 devices in one time, a discount is available.

3. we can declear whatever price you want for your country`s custmer house. But you have to let us know in advance.

4. Just email us when you decide buying it. so that i can offer you an exclusive BTC payment address through email.

so  percedure will be

1. we give you an individual (exclusive) btc payment address for paying
    2. you pay and then let us know by email, with your very detailed shipping address and Tel number
    3. we confirm and shipping
    4. you can ask your tracking number after paying for 2-3 days, or just simply wait for your goods.

5. all of our prices are UN-negotiable,with which style both of us can save time.

Pb

you adressed to "potential buyers", but what about actual buyers ?
when are we going to recive products ?
I have paid for  the units last month, I just want to hear some news about when I have to expect the delivery, Thank you !

We do have a lot of problems which lead the delay of shippment in this beginning of Prisma Period, I m therefore logging in to apologize for our mistakes and delays to all "actual buyers",especially for group buy holders like Mr Canaryinthemine, Crazyguy....etc. We have solved those problems already and hope everything can be on the right track soon.

We will try to give a compensation to you buyers. In addition,we are going to improve our after-sale services as well. During this difficult time of BTC, we have been focusing on selling Miners as cheap as possible but  to some extent ignored buyer`s feeling, I hope we can improve soon although we still need time to build up the PR/Sales team properly.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

when can we expect shipping of prismas ?
thank you
sdjernes

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:00:41 PM

This is for those lucky few of you who have their units and USB controllers. I do not have my unit yet so can not test this.

CGminer 4.7.0 has now been added to Debian Sid (unstable). If you find any bugs please use reportbug on your Debian system, so we can get them tracked.
GrapeApe

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:40:02 PM

Is there anyone that can tell me what the pin layout of the uart is.

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?
naituida

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:17:33 AM

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:
+----+     +--------+    +-----+
|    |     |        |    |     |
|    +-----+        +----+     |
|                              |
+------------------------------+

if we look at the port for data cable on board this way, from left to right: GND, TX, RX
GrapeApe

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:

if we look at the port for data cable on board this way, from left to right: GND, TX, RX

Awesome thanks. Just to be certain that's left to right with the port facing me (fan facing me)?
naituida

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:38:18 AM

Which is GND/TXD/RXD?

Code:

Awesome thanks. Just to be certain that's left to right with the port facing me (fan facing me)?

Code:
RX                                                                                            
TX   +-+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
GND  | | Data Port                                                                           |
RX   +-+                                                                                     |
TX   | |                                                                                     |
GND  +-+                                                                                     |
     |                                                                                       |
     |                                                                                       |
     +----+                                                                                  |
     |    |  Power                                                                           |
     +----+                                                                                  |
     |    |                                                                                  |
     +----+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

GrapeApe

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:14:16 AM

Code:
RX                                                                                            
TX   +-+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
GND  | | Data Port                                                                           |
RX   +-+                                                                                     |
TX   | |                                                                                     |
GND  +-+                                                                                     |
     |    |  Power                                                                           |
     |    |                                                                                  |
     +----+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

That explains it perfectly. Thanks!!!
vortexz
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:13:54 AM

Dear AsicMiner, when are we going to recive our Prismas ?
I have tried contacting via e-mail many times but got no reply,
Thank you !
Scorch

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:11:40 PM

me to havn't any response for my emails  Angry
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

Pretty sure in their last update they said they had a delay shipping them...have you guys emailed the forum sales guy?
praeluceo

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:18:07 PM

Pretty sure in their last update they said they had a delay shipping them...have you guys emailed the forum sales guy?

I've emailed Phasebird a couple of times, and haven't received a reply yet (other than the initial order). I was going to wait until tomorrow, a week from their last update here in the thread, before I pinged them again.

I understand delays, but when you have them, updates are necessary. If they're waiting on a new batch of ASICs because their useful yield is too low, they're probably still waiting. But letting us know what they are waiting on, and what ETAs their suppliers have given them, would be a huge step in improving trust in a low-trust environment such as (what has now become) a pre-order.

Come on friedcat & phasebird, you can improve your communication here! We trust you, and have entrusted a lot of BTC for the Prisma project. We did this because we care, and if there are issues you're having with the Prismas, we care enough to want to know what's going on! I work a full time job, but still have time to check BitcoinTalk every day. If I had a need to, I could also update this thread every day as well. Dropping a simple update each day would take almost no time, and would be refreshingly unique in the mining industry where hardware delays, non-communicative hardware manufacturers, and mistrust are status quo.

Be different!
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:31:17 AM

skipping this Smiley

vortexz
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:15:05 AM

I recived an e-mail from them telling me I need to wait another 5 days.
I hope it's the last time they tell me to wait another X days
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:08:36 PM

I was quite interested in these, but the lack of responses to the many questions asked here about not just the specs, but the units being delayed, shipping times & frustrated customers who have paid & get no responses to emails etc is quite off putting & disturbing. Seems like the usual pre-order nonsense to me.

I think I'll pass until some solid answers are given & units are being delivered. Good luck.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:28:01 PM

I think they are very open about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.0

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

I think they are very open about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.0

What does that offering have to do with Prisma miners?
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:02:24 PM

What does that offering have to do with Prisma miners?

he must be implying that prismas are mining in their DCs instead of being shipped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: