Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

mk boys, ill say it again, we need a multipool. not only will it make it so miners who cant aford to buy coins get some but it will put constant buys in to help keep the price more stabilised. This and the android wallet should be top priority. but the multipool is a must if we want this price to keep from hitting the bottom. coinking, hashcows and xpool all offer this or if we have an awesome pool guy amongst us make one so we can all point our miners there and support the price.

Has anyone shouldered this yet? I will contact Adam and make sure he has seen this post.
I think chunky pools use to do it as well.

Any experience from any one here that has been involved with a community that has used the above pools?
I would love to hear your experiences in that regard.

A chap called historical set up the Kryptkoin multipool I believe which works wonders, it had ports connecting to wafflepool and nicehash, would you like me to contact him. http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/

As far as chunky goes, the last time i used when was when whitecoin was new on the scene and it was a bit messy, but then that was probably the coins fault.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:59:45 PM

mk boys, ill say it again, we need a multipool. not only will it make it so miners who cant aford to buy coins get some but it will put constant buys in to help keep the price more stabilised. This and the android wallet should be top priority. but the multipool is a must if we want this price to keep from hitting the bottom. coinking, hashcows and xpool all offer this or if we have an awesome pool guy amongst us make one so we can all point our miners there and support the price.

Has anyone shouldered this yet? I will contact Adam and make sure he has seen this post.

Any experience from any one here that has been involved with a community that has used the above pools?

A chap called historical set up the Kryptkoin multipool I believe which works wonders, it had ports connecting to wafflepool and nicehash, would you like me to contact him. http://www.kryptkoinpool.com/

As far as chunky goes, the last time i used when was when whitecoin was new on the scene and it was a bit messy, but then that was probably the coins fault.

Absolutely, I will look into some as well so we can get a range of ideas coming in.

Also, this is a question to the community at large:

If there is an availability for you to point miners at a pool that pays you in maryj which algo is best for you?

My thoughts are that the current most profitable algo is the one to go with, but that is ever changing so that would require miners to change at a moments notice so that seems out of the question. So if we pick just one I would lean towards X11 because according to whatmine.com it seems to be always at the top of the list for most profitable coins. Also, if we wanted to take a hit on profitability and be a bit more sinister we could point the multipool at c*** and dump the coins to buy maryj.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:14:27 PM

Absolutely, I will look into some as well so we can get a range of ideas coming in.

If there is an availability for you to point miners at a pool that pays you in maryj which algo is best for you?

My thoughts are that the current most profitable algo is the one to go with, but that is ever changing so that would require miners to change at a moments notice so that seems out of the question. So if we pick just one I would lean towards X11 because according to whatmine.com it seems to be always at the top of the list for most profitable coins. Also, if we wanted to take a hit on profitability and be a bit more sinister we could point the multipool at c*** and dump the coins to buy maryj.

We shouldn't have to do something sinister in order for MaryJaneCoin to succeed.  Cry

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:20:59 PM

We shouldn't have to do something sinister in order for MaryJaneCoin to succeed.  Cry

There is nothing sinister about a multipool? it helps maintain healthy buy support, help you run promotions and helps people that can't buy Maryjane directly to gain access to some

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
brendonbinges

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:22:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U   -

this video show why MaryJane Coin will be so much more profitable than CANN Even if Both coins rise !

Its all about the market CAP. Maryjane's market cap extremely Low now, By the time we hit the same market cap as CANN before the crash, u guys can quit your job.
leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:31:06 PM

There is nothing sinister about a multipool? it helps maintain healthy buy support, help you run promotions and helps people that can't buy Maryjane directly to gain access to some

I do not believe something sinister would ever have to be done either. Just brainstorming all angles. If we have a multipool in place and a pump group pumps c*** again then it will be inevitable that at some point our multipool will be mining c*** and dumping it to buy maryj.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

Anyone here any good at creating clean eye catching signatures used on the version of smf that bct is running?

It would be nice to have a few examples that we could choose from and be able to use for a giveaway signature campaign once the multipool is in place. *The giveaway would have to be hosted on another site so we do not violate rules here. **I do not want to be in charge of hosting the giveaway. Been there done that.  Undecided

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:03:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U   -

this video show why MaryJane Coin will be so much more profitable than CANN Even if Both coins rise !

Its all about the market CAP. Maryjane's market cap extremely Low now, By the time we hit the same market cap as CANN before the crash, u guys can quit your job.

I don't see any videos.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MaryJanee

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:34:05 PM

Just an update.

Original post is updated with new roadmap/timeline. Several of the unchecked items are currently in progress. Will keep you updated.

We still await PoD from CryptoAsian.

Thank you for being patient.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:40:04 PM

Just an update.

Original post is updated with new roadmap/timeline. Several of the unchecked items are currently in progress. Will keep you updated.

We still await PoD from CryptoAsian.

Thank you for being patient.
is nice update, we have a big future ahead...
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 08:44:50 PM

Hey its Adam Im right here dont let anything bother you maryj is going long term.

Being maryj is going into a atm system ppl in each state will have the opportunity to supply those atm's with maryj   i highly suggest you just stock up and hold as maryj evolves.

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

Updated op info if you want to use it: (Guess I was a few minutes late.)

http://postimg.org/image/mj6asrptz/

leewilson

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:00:46 PM

Just a quick update.

New Windows wallet link is in the OP, and here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ai4ifa1r1mh7lrz/maryjanecoin-qt.rar

Edit to clarify - Yes this invalidates the burn address.

The new wallet's "statistics" page still shows the full amount of coins.

Dev, are you aware of this?

Perrys

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:37:34 PM

pooling another coin and dumping it to buy maryj? hm...
Perrys

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:52:23 PM

will the atm support cash-out? (maryj in the menu of a btc atm, good news)
daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 01:54:58 AM

no cash out at first for the atm in 3 guys pies

sorry if i dont go into to much detail

been busy talking business in the real world.

thanks for dealing with the trolls and nice to see more new members  becoming part of the maryjane community

daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=310232395830783&set=vb.100005320747849&type=3&theater

BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:26:35 AM

Thank you for that.
daywalkerneo

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:23:24 AM

what experience do you have in the business world?

BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 06:35:01 AM

Above guideline or plan of development might be considered but alongside business communications is one of the most important part for making a coin successful.

I see many developed coin failing apart because of investor and poor business communication. Innovation and technological service is not all, general people doesn't need much technologically advanced coin. They need a coin which backed by couple of strong investors or businessman.

When a coin adopted by some businessman ( MJ community,our of crypto trader market) and user-I mean end user (MJ purchaser), It doesn't need much development.

In recent days I am observing 2-5 coins stabilize its price only for backing by some strong real investors both crypto+non crypto. I also invested them because of investment security.

So at conclusion, I think Adam is try to do his best-business communication.
Few developments like changing OP, hire a PR guy, twitter tip-boot, website is argent necessity.
All hail MARYJ.

Good luck

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: