Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:12:11 AM

@ Cryptzo:

After reading your OP, all the pages in this thread and your website, I believe I "get" what this project is. Please feel free to correct any and all inaccuracies...

-- You collected about  60-something BTC in the IPO. But the "wall" that was supposed to exist and being managed by the PINK team is no longer, is it? Since you didn't even come close to reach your target of 500 BTC, that part of the equation (50% of the ICO money destined to safeguard the price at a minimum 0.00012500 BTC) is effectively cancelled or that safeguard will be maintained with just over 30 BTC? I am quite surprised no one seems to care about this...

-- This project has no innovation whatsoever. It is a fork of another coin, as you have admitted, a copy/paste, to be quite frank. The gimmick here is the "1 to 10,000 in 7 days" trick that will supposedly entice greedy miners/early investors willing to plunk out their money for... nothing. Nothing innovative or that brings anything to the table,, right? I am sure I am missing something VITAL here.... but please spare me "future projects and features you have planned". I take it that you have huge plans for this project once the 7 day/269% staking period is over and even greater when the 16%/1 year period is over: It is all in your mind and therefore protected so others cannot copy your brilliant ideas the way yo copied the code of the coin. You don't need to insist in that.

-- As you have already warned several times, there will be a humongous dump when the 269% staking period is over... which you hope will balance out with the added coins gained through the "1 to 1,000" gimmick... and then what? what will be the purpose of holding beyond that, the 16%? Fluctuations of way more than that are common every day right now in SEED -and in many other coins, PINK included... I see a train heading for Palookaville myself, but what do I know?

-- Finally. As per repeated statements, you don't believe in developing for no salary/income. So your salary/income for the arguable many years ahead for SEED, will be those 30-something BTC you got through the IPO? I mean you were counting on 250, or more... (or, in FIAT, around $85,000). 30 BTC are only, roughly $10,000, hardly enough to make rent for a year, let alone any other expenses... how are you going to find the rest to cover your needs? These are NOT personal questions, but directly related to this project and based on your own voluntary and quite clear statements...

I am almost sure you'll have all the appropriate clarifying answers. I thank you for them in advance and will wait for your post.

Not the dev but I can clarify some points for you:

There was only 67 SEED bought in the IPO so between 6.7btc to 8 btc was collected.  So no, the buy wall will not be happening.

If you read the thread you will see Cryptzo has been quite dedicated so if you believe that he will create some good developments invest, if you don't then buy something else.  The distribution is the selling feature simply because its fun and interesting its not 1 to 1000 its 1 seed turns into 9360.  If the price drops by to 1/5000 of the original price you still double your money.  As Sumgye has vouched that he is capable to me that is enough to take a chance with him (but just like all crypto only put in what you can lose)

As to what is the purpose of holding the coin, really that can be said about any coin other then bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:19:36 AM

My wallet just stopped sincing... everything ok?

not able to get any connections afer erasing everything except wallet.dat and adding conf file now..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:26:25 AM

@ Cryptzo:

After reading your OP, all the pages in this thread and your website, I believe I "get" what this project is. Please feel free to correct any and all inaccuracies...

-- You collected about  60-something BTC in the IPO. But the "wall" that was supposed to exist and being managed by the PINK team is no longer, is it? Since you didn't even come close to reach your target of 500 BTC, that part of the equation (50% of the ICO money destined to safeguard the price at a minimum 0.00012500 BTC) is effectively cancelled or that safeguard will be maintained with just over 30 BTC? I am quite surprised no one seems to care about this...

-- This project has no innovation whatsoever. It is a fork of another coin, as you have admitted, a copy/paste, to be quite frank. The gimmick here is the "1 to 10,000 in 7 days" trick that will supposedly entice greedy miners/early investors willing to plunk out their money for... nothing. Nothing innovative or that brings anything to the table,, right? I am sure I am missing something VITAL here.... but please spare me "future projects and features you have planned". I take it that you have huge plans for this project once the 7 day/269% staking period is over and even greater when the 16%/1 year period is over: It is all in your mind and therefore protected so others cannot copy your brilliant ideas the way yo copied the code of the coin. You don't need to insist in that.

-- As you have already warned several times, there will be a humongous dump when the 269% staking period is over... which you hope will balance out with the added coins gained through the "1 to 1,000" gimmick... and then what? what will be the purpose of holding beyond that, the 16%? Fluctuations of way more than that are common every day right now in SEED -and in many other coins, PINK included... I see a train heading for Palookaville myself, but what do I know?

-- Finally. As per repeated statements, you don't believe in developing for no salary/income. So your salary/income for the arguable many years ahead for SEED, will be those 30-something BTC you got through the IPO? I mean you were counting on 250, or more... (or, in FIAT, around $85,000). 30 BTC are only, roughly $10,000, hardly enough to make rent for a year, let alone any other expenses... how are you going to find the rest to cover your needs? These are NOT personal questions, but directly related to this project and based on your own voluntary and quite clear statements...

I am almost sure you'll have all the appropriate clarifying answers. I thank you for them in advance and will wait for your post.

There was only 67 SEED bought in the IPO so between 6.7btc to 8 btc was collected.  So no, the buy wall will not be happening.

If you read the thread you will see Cryptzo has been quite dedicated so if you believe that he will create some good developments invest, if you don't then buy something else.  The distribution is the selling feature simply because its fun and interesting its not 1 to 1000 its 1 seed turns into 9360.  If the price drops by to 1/5000 of the original price you still double your money.  As Sumgye has vouched that he is capable to me that is enough to take a chance with him (but just like all crypto only put in what you can lose)

As to what is the purpose of holding the coin, really that can be said about any coin other then bitcoin.

So I was mistaken and it was 67 SEED bought not 67 BTC in SEED... wow. And that with the full endorsement and support of the entire PINK team. Can you believe it? I have no words... there's always a first time...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:32:38 AM

Recouped.

So 67 Seed were bought in the ICO. And now there are a total of roughly 600 out there. It means that 85 % of the coins were acquired at a cost of ZERO, right? And still the coin is roughly traded at 20% below the ICO price?

I guess miracles do still happen...

But they, for sure, don't last.
BEECoinfan

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

@ Cryptzo:

So I was mistaken and it was 67 SEED bought not 67 BTC in SEED... wow. And that with the full endorsement and support of the entire PINK team. Can you believe it? I have no words... there's always a first time...

Ya I believe it, as I'm sure if Cryptzo could do it again he would have changed the ICO price as it accelerated way to quickly.  I saw it half way through the first day and figured it would be cheaper to rent hash and mine then to buy at that point.  If it had stayed at the original price with maybe a small bonus share based off the day it would have sold better I bet.

BEECoinfan

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:44:31 AM

Recouped.

So 67 Seed were bought in the ICO. And now there are a total of roughly 600 out there. It means that 85 % of the coins were acquired at a cost of ZERO, right? And still the coin is roughly traded at 20% below the ICO price?

Its never a ZERO cost, a lot of people rented miners at substantial cost and with the pools forking and going down the cost to mine went up.  Even If you bought the equipment you still have the equipment cost and cost to run. 

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:51:48 AM

Recouped.

Its never a ZERO cost, a lot of people rented miners at substantial cost and with the pools forking and going down the cost to mine went up.  Even If you bought the equipment you still have the equipment cost and cost to run. 

It is actually less than ZERO... in many cases. As you know there are people who rent miners and, obviously, those which are not rented are either collecting dust in the shelves or are put to mine things like SEED. For those the cost is less than zero for they derive profits from the rental business. Individuals doing the renting are very, very few I'm quite sure.

Like I said, I am flabbergasted with the price holding here and not having gone yet at least 20 times lower... Watching it now with very special interest.
GoldMin.es

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

its a great coin, with a serious potential future my friend.  Grin
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:16:40 AM

Like I said, I am flabbergasted with the price holding here and not having gone yet at least 20 times lower... Watching it now with very special interest.

This comment tells me you have no idea what you are talking about. If the price drops it will do so either right before or right after the growth period (after more likely).  I wont be suprised if we see the price go up until the growth period.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Miraged

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:20:37 AM

Suprnova coins not becoming confirmed?

I see the same thing. I hope this is fixed!

STIPEND ● ● ● the Freelancer's Currency
 ▬▬ ● Proof of Stake / Masternodes   |  Beta ● ▬▬ 
ANN Thread Whitepaper Discord Twitter Medium
BigBill

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:28:40 AM

There is problems with some pools ?
Where you recommend to mine it ?
semoff

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:33:16 AM

As far as I can see Hashlink, Suchpool and Suprnova are on the same chain and blocks are confirmed.
Is there any new fork ? Smiley
GoldMin.es

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:35:41 AM

"blocks" : 5075,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 182.39196373,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00000095

we're on the right chain  Cool
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

+1 ?
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:45:25 AM

Any simple way to see how many pos blocks have been accepted whilst displacing pow blocks?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:51:16 AM

+1 ?

Sorry guys, some blocks were still from the coin's wrong fork and "stuck" - i've manually confirmed them and now things are rollin again.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BigBill

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:55:57 AM

As far as I can see Hashlink, Suchpool and Suprnova are on the same chain and blocks are confirmed.

But which one is good ?
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:01:40 AM

But which one is good ?

goldmin.es could use the hash :|

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:06:34 AM

Suchpool has been pretty much rock solid since mining launch, they've been on top of the wallet updates and forks too
BigBill

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:17:41 AM

Ok, thank you.

Could you give some good settings for 280x ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: