Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:37:30 AM

The first wallet, Fayoling, own more than 25% of SEED.

The top 5 wallets own 60% of SEED.

RIP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:48:04 AM

RIP

Wow man, you just quoted what I have said from the very start. tbh though, on alot of coins it ends up like this. Just takes a month or two of the whales with their fud and sell walls/bots.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:56:59 PM

RIP

Wow man, you just quoted what I have said from the very start. tbh though, on alot of coins it ends up like this. Just takes a month or two of the whales with their fud and sell walls/bots.

i will bet you your 25% of your coins that the whales never buy this coin why would they want to buy a coin that has more issues then a ran over dog just wondering Travis72682?

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:18:46 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 04:41:34 PM by fayoling

RIP

i will bet you your 25% of your coins that the whales never buy this coin why would they want to buy a coin that has more issues then a ran over dog just wondering Travis72682?

The coin HAD some issues with the unique staking/distribution setup. It is to be expected in my opinion that a new type of distribution is going to run into a couple bugs. Considering how many coins run in to bugs when they bring nothing new to the table.

EDIT: Looks to me like there's a lot more buying than selling going on.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:05:55 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:04:36 AM by tylerderden

with the right parameters tweeked and shit not getting all fucked up this could be a decent concept but the execution of this one was fubar.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:24:53 PM

RIP

The coin HAD some issues with the unique staking/distribution setup. It is to be expected in my opinion that a new type of distribution is going to run into a couple bugs. Considering how many coins run in to bugs when they bring nothing new to the table.

plueeze!

any idiot understands that there are more sells than buys when a coin drops 25% if just one day - like Seed has today.

come on dude - get real - this coin is headed for the basement - a single tree graphic with a couple of cure 'things were gonna do' isn't going to stop this sinking ship...

that wasn't a road map....

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:37:20 PM

RIP

plueeze!

any idiot understands that there are more sells than buys when a coin drops 25% if just one day - like Seed has today.

come on dude - get real - this coin is headed for the basement - a single tree graphic with a couple of cure 'things were gonna do' isn't going to stop this sinking ship...

true that i agree with you lifeforce

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

Aww, C'mon, there's gotta be something positive to take out of this debacle that is seedcoin..

Umm...

Umm...

Ok, the dev did work out a couple bugs in the wallet, that ended up giving only a few people the majority of the coin.  Oh wait, that only helps about 7 people, so it's only positive if you're one of those few.

Umm...

Umm...

I give up..   Huh
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:47:25 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 08:58:19 PM by lifeforcepools

Aww, C'mon, there's gotta be something positive to take out of this debacle that is seedcoin..

Umm...

Umm...

Ok, the dev did work out a couple bugs in the wallet, that ended up giving only a few people the majority of the coin.  Oh wait, that only helps about 7 people, so it's only positive if you're one of those few.

Umm...

Umm...

I give up..   Huh

my complaint is the inequity of the staking process. I followed the recommended strategies to a 'T' and I wound up with a lot less Seed than most people with less than I had once we started staking and I even was an investor - of course it took them about 2 days to get me the seed coin that I purchased when others got their within a few hours of launch.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:14:38 PM

Umm...

Umm...

Ok, the dev did work out a couple bugs in the wallet, that ended up giving only a few people the majority of the coin.  Oh wait, that only helps about 7 people, so it's only positive if you're one of those few.

Umm...

Umm...

I give up..   Huh

my complaint is the inequity of the staking process. I followed the recommended strategies to a 'T' and I wound up with a lot less Seed than most people with less than I had once we started staking and I even was an investor - of course it took them about 2 days to get me the seed coin that I purchased when others got their within a few hours of launch.

I thought dev said he fixed everything . . .

O_o
beefie

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

LOL @ that road map, WTF is that? wow must have taken at least 5 mins, and looks like an 5 year old did it?
What it needs is hype, something more than nothing would be a good start.

Oh well, this was all a waste of time and my money, glad to see the DEVs friends got 90% more than anyone, who would have guessed?

misocialnetwork

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:00:56 PM

LOL @ that road map, WTF is that? wow must have taken at least 5 mins, and looks like an 5 year old did it?

Oh well, this was all a waste of time and my money, glad to see the DEVs friends got 90% more than anyone, who would have guessed?

the real roadmap is in the near future this coin is a huge scam coin and all you people sticking with the dev fixing bs that is crap when all he did was fixed it for he people to get all the 90% of coins defines as scam coin once again and 10 million more times

travis72682

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:01:55 AM

lol at the people who werent complaining until they realized they werent gonna make money.  If you werent bitching as of the last bug Im not sure you have much ground to stand on bitching now.

I started with under 4 and that was enough to maximize my seed. You didnt have to have a fat stack before growth to do well. The right strategy ended up being more important

misocialnetwork: Two questions. Why would you want 25% of my coins if its such a failure. And what do I win if I win?

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
travis72682

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:04:33 AM

the real roadmap is in the near future this coin is a huge scam coin and all you people sticking with the dev fixing bs that is crap when all he did was fixed it for he people to get all the 90% of coins defines as scam coin once again and 10 million more times

I didnt/dont know the dev (look back I was bitching about the same issues you are... before they had happened) and I did DAMN well. I was given no hints that everyone else didnt get.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:07:06 AM

lol at the people who werent complaining until they realized they werent gonna make money.  If you werent bitching as of the last bug Im not sure you have much ground to stand on bitching now.

The people who are complaining now are the people I depended on for my strategies to work. If I didn't know dumb people were out there, I would not be writing this post right now. I simply made money off of dumb people by being smarter than them. We all played by the same rules, but the smart people made money and the dumb ones lost. It's that simple. I wish every coin were like this one.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
BigBill

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:15:15 AM

RIP

plueeze!

There should be some rises.
Have you got some rich list ? This is important, because we can see if someone can drop a lot of coins to dump the price .
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:20:29 AM

RIP

plueeze!

Have you got some rich list ? This is important, because we can see if someone can drop a lot of coins to dump the price .

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!rich

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:33:39 AM

The big scam is not only the dump. it's the pump too which will trick you the coin is rising making you buy at higher prices (panic buying), they will get your btc, give you their seed. Then they will dump and you will be left with low valued seeds or if you sell (panic selling) you will get 25% of your BTC back and they will remain eith 75% of your btc and all their seeds back at a much lower price. Cheesy
This is extremely dangerous when 8 people control two thirds of a coin. (Even a shitcoin)

O_o
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:28:24 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 02:01:25 PM by candlesticks

The people who are complaining now are the people I depended on for my strategies to work. If I didn't know dumb people were out there, I would not be writing this post right now. I simply made money off of dumb people by being smarter than them. We all played by the same rules, but the smart people made money and the dumb ones lost. It's that simple. I wish every coin were like this one.

LMAO

If you were the genius you portray yourself as, you wouldn't have to pay somebody 1/3 BTC to come up with a staking strategy for you.

There was also quite a bit of luck involved. Depending on the timing of your blocks staking, and the timing of the forks and wallet updates. Not to mention, the forks on mining pools, Bittrex being disabled, etc,etc,etc. Some people did lose out, for reasons out of their own control.

Don't be blinded by your own arrogance, some got luckier than others, as well as having a well laid out plan. Not everybody was playing by the same rules at the same time, the rules changed daily, with each fork. If you can't see that, then you are surely less intelligent than you think you are.

If this coin worked the way it was supposed to, I would agree with your above post, minus the insults. Unfortunately, that's not the case, so please try to get back to reality.

On a less negative note, I do think that getting some seed companies accepting Seedcoin is a pretty good idea. If popcorn75  is still around, I'd be curious if his friend is still interested.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
barabbas
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

RIP

plueeze!

Raw lunacy...
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: