Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:29:30 AM

So the v4 wallet also forked if you had under 1 seed apparently, I wasn't aware of this.

Upgrading 1.04 to 1.05 I had a bunch of staking go 'not accepted', so I assume it was on a fork.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

There are around 0.01% of available coins sitting on bittrex, sell orders are very thin. It's not very accurate to base the coins worth on that data
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:38:38 AM

I would say at worst i would have been out of the right block for around 5 hours all up, again i have been in this reading and watching everything i should do, even down to get v5 oh no now go back to v4  on now back to v5 as bitrex has that, its all been a mess and now the mess is costing people time and money, so people will ask why have i got nothing near what was forecast? i did what i should as soon as i could? i am not fuding all calling scam, just saying if you have the balls to pull something off like this you can also take the shit and answer why its happened, so many changes seemed to be made for people whining and it only made is worse, so if its not totally broken leave it the f%^ alone, or this shit happens.

I always feel as a customer i can ask why the F*&^*, again don't get me wrong i happy to hear peoples ideas and fixes and possibilities as to why shits not working, bit now i really want to hear from the dev. I know people need sleep as i have 4 kids under 7 work from home raising them all so sleep is for when your dead, if shits going on then wake up.

Beef

I hear yah man, I have been following this thread closely as well. I think I got really lucky today as I brought my kid to mcdonalds and missed the "go back to 4, no wait I mean 5 part"..

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:41:03 AM

I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.
Long story short, the coin has failed as there are almost no buyers

Green is the interest to buy, red is the interest to sell.

Again, the biggest failure was that there was no public awareness to bring people to buy.
I am sure the green part (buyers) are only people among us and within 3-4 days they won't even exist as buyers.

The best thing we can do is to spread the word about 269% per day and 16% per year to attract other buyers and this has to be done NOW. Otherwise it's pointless to expect anything more.
A good place to start is exchange chat rooms.

O_o
travis72682

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:43:00 AM

I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.

Judging this coin by the market at this point is just fucking stupid.. Not saying it wont fail... but saying so now based on bittrex is not so bright.

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:49:01 AM

Judging this coin by the market at this point is just fucking stupid.. Not saying it wont fail... but saying so now based on bittrex is not so bright.

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

I am pretty sure what you said could only work if the coin was instamined and not grow.
This coin attracts with the fact of growing, selling and then who cares.
But, again, nobody knows it.

O_o
popcorn75

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:57:15 AM

Here is some logic for you guys to ponder....

what is the difference between a seven day mining period and what we are doing here? Not much except it is not costing electric/rental to mine.

I ask everyone to think with some logic here. The 269% growth period has nothing to do with the success or failure of this coin. We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And remember this coin is very very young.

When u guys got some time go check out darkblackcockcoin, they are staking 3000%. No I am not saying go buy. I don't think 269% for seven days is that bad, want hyper like 750% I remember the same crap being said before people realized the profit involved...

travis72682

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:58:45 AM

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

I am pretty sure what you said could only work if the coin was instamined and not grow.

Yeah but in the world of altcoins the right 6 ppl (probably less) can hype a coin. Think about how cheap it will be to buy this coin right after the growth period. There is no reason this coin cant grow just as much as any other coin as far as features. There have been alot of fuckups but the dev has been able to find them and deal with them in a somewhat unique circumstance so he has some coding skills. The right whale could see this as a way to make 1000% if it gets cheap enough. Alot of it is going to depend on what the top few guys do with their seed.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:02:01 AM

There are around 0.01% of available coins sitting on bittrex, sell orders are very thin. It's not very accurate to base the coins worth on that data

I agree. It is as inaccurate as it was yesterday. That's why I made the precise comments to such effect.

And, remember, it was the dev who made the comment yesterday, not me.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:03:24 AM

Yeah but in the world of altcoins the right 6 ppl (probably less) can hype a coin. Think about how cheap it will be to buy this coin right after the growth period. There is no reason this coin cant grow just as much as any other coin as far as features. There have been alot of fuckups but the dev has been able to find them and deal with them in a somewhat unique circumstance so he has some coding skills. The right whale could see this as a way to make 1000% if it gets cheap enough. Alot of it is going to depend on what the top few guys do with their seed.

I agree but as I told dev a couple of days ago is like he opened a huge shopping mall in the middle of nowhere and he expects to sell.

O_o
popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:07:08 AM

I agree but as I told dev a couple of days ago is like he opened a huge shopping mall in the middle of nowhere and he expects to sell.

The point of this coin is to hold not to dump asap. I said a while ago that we the investors need to hold and trust the developer. Hasn't he showed his dedication already?

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:08:39 AM

Again, the biggest failure was that there was no public awareness to bring people to buy.
I am sure the green part (buyers) are only people among us and within 3-4 days they won't even exist as buyers.

The best thing we can do is to spread the word about 269% per day and 16% per year to attract other buyers and this has to be done NOW. Otherwise it's pointless to expect anything more.

Those are comfortable assumptions by you, but not real in the least. There was, as a matter of fact, quite a bit MORE awareness about this coin than there is in most of the coins that are ICOed every day... and they manage to, at least for a few weeks, maintain the interest, the buying interest, as some level. Even things like RIP-OFF coin, of Rosco or other obvious coins in their purposes.

No, what happened here is that there was never any buying interest, in spite of the awareness, because, quite frankly, you have to be nuts to put any money in a copy/paste hack job coin with no innovation whatsoever and a very absurd gimmick to increase the amount of coins. Most people in crypto know that 1 of nothing is exactly equal as 10 million of nothing. That's why there was no interest in the ICO and there's none now (and there will be even less tomorrow, and less the day after, and much less the following one).  
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:10:10 AM

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

Developing what exactly?

I remind you that it was the dev who made the "judgement" yesterday. No one else.

And yes, it was pretty stupid, I agree.
popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

Those are comfortable assumptions by you, but not real in the least. There was, as a matter of fact, quite a bit MORE awareness about this coin than there is in most of the coins that are ICOed every day... and they manage to, at least for a few weeks, maintain the interest, the buying interest, as some level. Even things like RIP-OFF coin, of Rosco or other obvious coins in their purposes.

No, what happened here is that there was never any buying interest, in spite of the awareness, because, quite frankly, you have to be nuts to put any money in a copy/paste hack job coin with no innovation whatsoever and a very absurd gimmick to increase the amount of coins. Most people in crypto know that 1 of nothing is exactly equal as 10 million of nothing. That's why there was no interest in the ICO and there's none now (and there will be even less tomorrow, and less the day after, and much less the following one).  

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:17:38 AM

What's the difference from instamining then?

The point of this coin is to hold not to dump asap. I said a while ago that we the investors need to hold and trust the developer. Hasn't he showed his dedication already?

O_o
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:22:36 AM

I have a v1.0.5.0 wallet with 3.7 SEED that I unified in a single address at block 10359. Since then, my wallet has said it isn't staking because there's no mature coins.

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks / 24 hours, which should put them past the maturation time. Does anyone have any suggestions?
travis72682

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:26:31 AM

I have a v1.0.5.0 wallet with 3.7 SEED that I unified in a single address at block 10359. Since then, my wallet has said it isn't staking because there's no mature coins.

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks which should be the maturation time... does anyone have any suggestions?

I believe they mature after 24 hours, not necessarily 1440 blocks , how long has it been?

popcorn75

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:27:28 AM

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks which should be the maturation time... does anyone have any suggestions?

Just go to sleep, when u wake up check your wallet.

johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:28:22 AM

I believe they mature after 24 hours, not necessarily 1440 blocks , how long has it been?

It has been around 35 hours at this point, but coin maturity is usually a function of block numbers. Either way though, it is well past both the 24 hour mark and 1440 blocks.

The block where the transaction occurred is block 10359 which was at 2014-10-10 23:20:36. The latest block is now 12152 at 2014-10-12 10:27:21.
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 10:44:14 AM

Here is some logic for you guys to ponder....

what is the difference between a seven day mining period and what we are doing here? Not much except it is not costing electric/rental to mine.

I ask everyone to think with some logic here. The 269% growth period has nothing to do with the success or failure of this coin. We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And remember this coin is very very young.

When u guys got some time go check out darkblackcockcoin, they are staking 3000%. No I am not saying go buy. I don't think 269% for seven days is that bad, want hyper like 750% I remember the same crap being said before people realized the profit involved...

+1

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: