Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:43:07 AM

nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

just judging from experience as to what has happened to other scrypt coins when the devs have gone awol

you have to admit - there's only been one post from a dev about the future of this coin in the past few days when in fact the devs were very very active last week.

If the devs were truly interested in the future value of the coin they'd be all over this thread and using their own BTC to buy up cheap coins like Brian Kelly does with Naut.

I think the Dev is still there:

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:49:08 AM

nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

Who knows how far it will dump (what counts is what happens after the dump) but care to explain where you got your 100 sat estimate from?

just judging from experience as to what has happened to other scrypt coins when the devs have gone awol

you have to admit - there's only been one post from a dev about the future of this coin in the past few days when in fact the devs were very very active last week.

If the devs were truly interested in the future value of the coin they'd be all over this thread and using their own BTC to buy up cheap coins like Brian Kelly does with Naut.

true - but no interacting with those who supported them

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:11:28 PM

Last post by AWOL Dev was on 16 October
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:18:01 PM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

that is the point exactly why the this coin is going down the crapper real fast

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:23:55 PM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

that is the point exactly why the this coin is going down the crapper real fast

What do you want him to say? He should just be working on that roadmap.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:34:21 PM

He's gone folks.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

For those of you wondering approximately when growth will end:

This is a best guess estimate based on the average speed that blocks have been found over the last two days:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=136&iso=20141018T02&year=2014&month=10&day=18&hour=2&min=0&sec=0&msg=Growth%20End&csz=1

That time may vary, give or take an hour.

As for plans, I am still working on that roadmap. I will try to have it out by tomorrow. In the meantime I did post a lot of my personal thoughts and plans in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.msg9180471#msg9180471

Also, for anyone trying to comb the thread looking for an official word from me on anything please feel free to check my post history. I know what a mess it is to try and stay up to date on this thread, I just spent a considerable amount of time trying to do so, but as I am the only Dev at the moment and all of my attention of late has been focused on SeedCoin, if you're looking for any official information from the Dev (me) on SeedCoin, my post history is probably a good place to check and a far less daunting place to look.

As for pot seeds, I'm not against it but I'd say crypto has pot pretty well covered;) There's plenty of pot related coins out there, I don't think we need another one. I like the idea of seeds and growing food and plants. One of the original ideas I had was planting groves of trees.

I love the idea of
I have been in contact with someone I know here in Florida. They run a nursery and specialize in exotic plants, chemicals, botanicals, ect. They sell everything from pepper plants/seeds, to cactus, fruits, veggies, rare plants, carnivorous plants, he even sells antibiotics (for fish and animals only). He has a website and is pretty well known in my area as the Plant Man. Anyway, I was there checking some stuff out today and just for the heck of it I mentioned seedcoin. My friend is familiar with bitcoin but not so much altcoins. He said he was interested in maybe accepting seedcoin. He is supposed to check it out and get back to me. It is a very small shop and website but it could be a start for seedcoin buying goods. He did have a couple concerns but I will bring those up if the time comes.

This sounds awesome popcorn. If your friend has any questions or concerns he is more than welcome to contact me. This sounds like an amazing opportunity for SEED, and it is exactly the sort of shop I'd like to see SEED associated with:)

Thank you for contacting them!

He was pretty specific just 5 days ago.

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

Obviously some of the things on the agenda are Mac Wallet (we'd have one by now, but my dev pc took a dump last week. I'm actually doing everything with my laptop now. No I didn't lose any code.), android wallet, etc. I'm planning to completely overhaul the UI design for *user friendliness*. Yes that means I'm not going for resource heavy bling, or awkward custom bordered wallets. I want easy to use.

In the long term (6+ months) maybe doing something cool for people that missed this growth period. Celebrate with a 10% growth day or something. I don't know. Depends on the community sentiment for the idea.

I'm going to go back and make the shadowcoin messaging system easier to use and more intuitive (it does work, after all) and fix the stealth address issue, providing the a reasonable option for anonymous sending and receiving.

Something I really want to get into, but wont happen for quite some time in light of all the issues that we have previously faced, is redesigning how the blockchain is stored and managed across the network so that it isn't just so heavy on storage resources, and for compatability purposes, I'd look to have both versions fully compatible with eachother and able to run side by side.

Another thing I want to do is look into eliminating change addresses as the default, and instead make transaction change feed back into the address it came from, similar to what happens when coins stake (they get sent to their originating address). This design would make wallet portability and backups much more dependable and allow coins stored on paper wallets to send only a portion of their coins at a time.

I'm also looking at things like 2FA, USB authentication (to allow the option of unlocking your wallet by, say, plugging a usb stick that has a special key on it, or your mobile phone), and multi-option authentication, so you could possibly set your wallet to only unlock with both a password and a usb key, or even set both, but only require one or the other. Obviously each would have its advantages and disadvantages, but I like providing options, and not everyone likes having to use a password to unlock their wallet.

Another thing I'd like to add is the ability to share coins with other devices that you own. For example - suppose you could go to your main wallet on your PC, and set up an address in it called 'Mobile Phone', and any coins you sent to that address still remained in your primary wallet, but were also accessible from your mobile phone. And what if all you had to do in order to load that wallet onto your phone was to load it via a qr code that you could only access once you had properly authenticated?

Building up funds for an exchange buywall that functions the same way, or similar to how it was described in the ICO is something else I'm heavily contemplating. The possibility of backing the coin with resources that have stable value (I like the idea of seeds!) is awesome I think. I'm also very charitably minded, but I believe we need to build value for seed before we can build resources that we can afford to donate to charity. Like my grandfather always told me growing up, you have to be able to take care of yourself before you can take anyone else.  

I have lots of ideas that I plan on working on. I'm going to spend the next day or so putting some serious thought into how long they would take for me to implement, test, and introduce through a reasonable alpha-beta-release cycle. I plan on having a Roadmap together for everyone to look at on Tuesday or Wednesday.

All suggestions are welcome, and I'm happy to take them on board.

At the end of the day my primary expertise is in development and customer service. I'm not a big advertising guru, nor do I have much experience in design or multimedia. Having a logo contest sounds like a great idea, I love contests;)

Pretty specific...

lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:44:26 PM

too bad...

seedcoin headed for total shitcoin land value wise...

bids now down to 480 sat - which means 100 sat is in clear sight...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

too bad...

last
0.00001570 BTC
bid
0.00000865 BTC
ask
0.00001509 BTC

It could serve to plant seeds next to graves. It's a dead coin, anyways.  Grin

O_o
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:43:36 PM

too bad...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

too bad...

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

in all honesty what is there in a material sense to drive the value of this coin back up - some chart that anyone could have slapped together in 30 minutes - that really is the only items released thus far that would give anyone any hope for the future.... I'm just referencing what I see posted here... I wish there were more base hopes on...

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

So Im curious, out of the top wallets how many of them have actually moved? or has anyone been paying attention to this? Cause from the looks of it, the larger wallets are not the reason for the price decrease. Now that there is a roadmap I feel those that held for long term are actually going to benefit even more.

The price decrease are suckers falling for the fud.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

Of the top 10 wallets that aren't an exchange wallet, only one has moved coins out since the high interest period ended.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:21:42 PM

Of the top 10 wallets that aren't an exchange wallet, only one has moved coins out since the high interest period ended.

of course - it would be nuts to sell at these prices now - PANIC SELLING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

one can only hope the devs will come back from their ICO funded vacations refreshed and renewed and get this coin moving or they may come back and say the heck with seed and do it all over again with a new coin - hey - easy money is hard to turn down.

it all depends on whether or not they're holding coins - because most people could care less unless they have some skin in the game.

Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

of course - it would be nuts to sell at these prices now - PANIC SELLING IS NOT AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY.

one can only hope the devs will come back from their ICO funded vacations refreshed and renewed and get this coin moving or they may come back and say the heck with seed and do it all over again with a new coin - hey - easy money is hard to turn down.

it all depends on whether or not they're holding coins - because most people could care less unless they have some skin in the game.

Smiley

ICO funded vacation Cheesy

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:08:28 PM

Smiley

Not sure where he would go on the 6.x BTC he raised.  It can't be that good or big of a vacation if so.  Hopin Dev returns soon, as watching him login every day with no plan and no comments sure leaves a lot to the imagination

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:37:09 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 10:59:37 PM by bitkokos

too bad...

so sad....

LOL
please lifeforcepools help them sell their hundreds of thousands of coins. . . they are begging to have one more person to the team of 5 proud seeders.
the free fall was from 0.2btc and in some point from 0.3btc if we not consider the 0.9btc of ICO
Can you help the guys who bought 23 coins for 12btc in early days sell their coins NOW?
Don't be one of those guys who realized what happened.  Cheesy

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:08:55 PM

place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !
Can it reach 538?  Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

O_o
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !
Can it reach 538?  Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

seedcoin wins!!!

largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!!!!

yea - but $29 is like a gazillion seed coins (at their current value) : LOL

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: