Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:22:57 AM

nothing left to do but hold and keep fingers crossed but it sure looks like this one is headed for the under 100 sat range....

too bad...

seedcoin headed for total shitcoin land value wise...

bids now down to 480 sat - which means 100 sat is in clear sight...

what a fall from .13500000 sat to .00000480 sat in less than 10 days - I think that's a new record for free fall.

so sad....

Dont be one of those guys... You are smart enough to realize the price was going to fall when the amount of coins goes up by 3000%.... right?  Nothing has happened that anyone with some sense didnt see coming. Over the next week or two ppl will dump. then we will see what happens.  But saying it has dropped from .135 to current price is just fucking stupid.

whats funny is that barbie seems to have stopped fud'ing. He is probably buying cheap seed up. At least he has that on the current fud, he hasnt lost anything and will likely end up profiting if he is up to what I think he is up to.

The coin is dead. RIP.

I never fud. Just warned everyone all along.

You will never see it though, no matter how clear...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !
Can it reach 538?  Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

seedcoin wins!!!

largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!!!!

yea - but $29 is like a gazillion seed coins (at their current value) : LOL

The Miley Cyrus coin is doing better than SEED, LOL.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

EPIC!

2 more firsts for Seedcoin!
We got the record of the largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!
We got the record of the largest 7 day increase in coin supply through PoS!
(ICO (1 week) total coins = 67 coins, PoW (1 week) total coins = ~1,100 coins, PoS (1 week) total coins = ~ 3,000,000)

Wonder if there is another coin out there that only has 5% of their total coin supply on Bittrex. Could be another first?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/wallet.dws?352.htm

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:06:41 AM

The "achievements" of this debacle are indeed record-setting.

Not the least of ehich would be MOST IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO ANY COIN WHOSE DEV TEAM SUPPORTED THE DRBSCLE. In this case Pinkcoin which price has mirrored the debacle of SEED since inception.

You must be proud...

Still counting the "profits"?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:12:32 AM

Just to clarify a point I made days ago regarding that I saw "a slight opportunity when (not if) markrt cap goes under $10k..." That statement was made under the assumption that, long before now, fayoling and his four co-holdrrs of 60% of thevtotal coins would have already donated and burned 90% of their coins...WHICH IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR SEED TO SURVIVE. If 10% of those 1.7+ million coins are donated for future projects and ghe other 1.5 + million are destroyed, then there' a small, remote chance of survival for SEED. Otherwise nine whatsoever at all.
Reason being, obviously, a supportive community and a distribution that makes fair and logical sense.

Any chances of that happening? I'd say slim to none... but i have been wrong before...

One thing's for sure though: the parties have nothing to lose if they do it and potentially quite a bit to gain; not diing it is losing it all for sure.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:14:59 AM

Can we take the batteries out of this thing?  I get it you have opinions.  Congratulations.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:27:42 AM

place 499 out of 538 with $29 volume over the last 24 hours. That's entertaining ! ! !
Can it reach 538?  Cheesy
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

seedcoin wins!!!

largest 7 day drop in percentage of any coin!!!!

yea - but $29 is like a gazillion seed coins (at their current value) : LOL

The Miley Cyrus coin is doing better than SEED, LOL.

The number on the list is due to having no total amount of coins listed. It is probably more around $8k, which would be around place 400.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:55:24 AM

Can we take the batteries out of this thing?  I get it you have opinions.  Congratulations.

You would have never ever thought a viable, logical and sensible solution could actually be that simple ah?

Well that's why you are... well, you!
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:09:39 AM

I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you. 

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:36:23 AM

I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you. 

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Just by looking at the OP, it seems great dev didn't know either how PoS works.

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:48:18 AM

We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And . . . here is the solid development plan! ! !
Will he invite smurfs too?

O_o
travis72682

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:59:08 AM

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:00:37 AM

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .

and we were supposed to predict the variables. Pure LOL

O_o
travis72682

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:43:39 AM

I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you.  

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .

I feel like Im talking to a 5 year old child or something....  You said "Just by looking at the OP, it seems great dev didn't know either how PoS works." What are you basing that on? Why you say that?

edit: Some of us did predict the variables Tongue

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:15:05 AM

I still cant get over how pathetic people are. At least barbie fud'd from the start. Most the people crying now are just butthurt people who lost.  Grow up and get over it. No one cheated you.  

Actually keep fuding just in case you are actually influencing anybody. Maybe I can get some dirt cheap coins. Anyone stupid enough to believe half the bullshit I'd rather not be holding anyway.  Seed may fail (most coins do) but it will have nothing to do with the crying of a few people that made a stupid investment because they didnt know how PoS works.

Why do you say that?  There were definitely variables the dev could never have predicted but I see nothing in the op that is plain out wrong (although I may have missed it, I skimmed over it). He already corrected that each coin could potentially make more than 1000 coins. . .

I feel like Im talking to a 5 year old child or something....  You said "Just by looking at the OP, it seems great dev didn't know either how PoS works." What are you basing that on? Why you say that?

yeah, at least I predicted this will end up as trash. And that's what you have now. Trash, and you don't seem to realize it.
Don't worry, the dev will create a paper wallet for you in 2 months so you can protect your trash from stealing.
I don't know WHO on earth would like to steal this coin.

O_o
travis72682

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:46:23 PM

yeah, at least I predicted this will end up as trash. And that's what you have now. Trash, and you don't seem to realize it.
Don't worry, the dev will create a paper wallet for you in 2 months so you can protect your trash from stealing.

I guess you cant reed so gud.  I already sold enough to break even. Can you say the same?  It could all turn to shit and I still wont lose. I could sell my seed for 200 satoshi a piece and still make .1  .  And No you didnt predict this would "end up as trash".  You just started crying like a child after you lost your $4.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:35:37 PM

And No you didnt predict this would "end up as trash". 

No, I didn't

Left is Demand, Right is Supply.
Guess what will happen when supply will be 10000x  Grin

O_o
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:58:26 PM

SeedcCoin has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:26:28 PM

Cheesy
run to sell your coins fast before they find out what is all about.
start selling high and put fake buy orders high too.

O_o
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

Seed is all about staking and growing.

Right now I see the #1 wallet as a large lonely tree out in the middle of a field. There are some medium trees around it, and a field of small tree surrounding that.

So the large tree in the middle, is at max capacity, and every stake it receives is a new seed that falls off of it. These seeds will land randomly throughout the field and medium trees.

All the seeds that the #1 wallet creates will from now on, land within other staking wallets. Right now there are approx 80 staking wallets. And the #1 stakes around 300 coins in 24 hours. We will send out transactions once a week for now, but if Cryptzo could incorporate something into the wallet, to make this a part of how Seedcoin works, I think it'd be great.

Right now,
(we have transaction history for about 48 hours)
We have given 759.31020000 SEED away.

The top #5 wallets that the seeds have fallen into and the amount of seeds they will be getting.
#1   sU82EE5JeS1wHL4WZimk2V58WTKEG3peGU   17.67000000
#2   sK6kP8HUPrvRYQQ2sdHNzmqpW1tQTy34Zj   17.67000000
#3   sckWwFNQ74BYWitBvVvnCk4aYnDc3q6KPh   16.95000000
#4   sXktftnjns5yt4qQAYsS2uMEQ53Vpobovw           15.02000000 <- This wallet has 50 coins. is getting 15+ more
#5   sWATgKLBVexD3zizvdV8BTQUHmHHTdY8Fh   14.99001000
* You can view the whole list and totals here. http://seed-coin.com/forest/

The full idea, would be to have each large wallet that drops seeds, to drop at something like a 75/25, or 50/50 chance they sprout a branch (keep the stake) or drop a seed (lose the stake). With less than 200 wallets staking, only the #1 drops seeds at 100%. Once there are 200 wallets, now the top 2 wallets will begin dropping seeds. 500 wallets, top 3 drop. etc...

Would love for Cryptzo to pipe in on this one.

EDIT: I am not going to dev too much. This is a pretty simple script, that requires me to manually send transactions at the end of the week. I said my wallet was off the market, and that I'd fund bounties etc.. But nothing has come up about bounties, giveaways, so I thought this idea would be better.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: