Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184070 times)
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:39:25 PM

@fayoling that's an awesome idea m8.

if the dev actually shows up at some point we might hear about said bounties and possibly die of shock

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:57:46 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 04:44:59 PM by barabbas

Seed is all about staking and growing.

Right now I see the #1 wallet as a large lonely tree out in the middle of a field. There are some medium trees around it, and a field of small tree surrounding that.

So the large tree in the middle, is at max capacity, and every stake it receives is a new seed that falls off of it. These seeds will land randomly throughout the field and medium trees.

All the seeds that the #1 wallet creates will from now on, land within other staking wallets. Right now there are approx 80 staking wallets. And the #1 stakes around 300 coins in 24 hours. We will send out transactions once a week for now, but if Cryptzo could incorporate something into the wallet, to make this a part of how Seedcoin works, I think it'd be great.

Right now,
(we have transaction history for about 48 hours)
We have given 759.31020000 SEED away.

The top #5 wallets that the seeds have fallen into and the amount of seeds they will be getting.
#1   sU82EE5JeS1wHL4WZimk2V58WTKEG3peGU   17.67000000
#2   sK6kP8HUPrvRYQQ2sdHNzmqpW1tQTy34Zj   17.67000000
#3   sckWwFNQ74BYWitBvVvnCk4aYnDc3q6KPh   16.95000000
#4   sXktftnjns5yt4qQAYsS2uMEQ53Vpobovw           15.02000000 <- This wallet has 50 coins. is getting 15+ more
#5   sWATgKLBVexD3zizvdV8BTQUHmHHTdY8Fh   14.99001000
* You can view the whole list and totals here. http://seed-coin.com/forest/

The full idea, would be to have each large wallet that drops seeds, to drop at something like a 75/25, or 50/50 chance they sprout a branch (keep the stake) or drop a seed (lose the stake). With less than 200 wallets staking, only the #1 drops seeds at 100%. Once there are 200 wallets, now the top 2 wallets will begin dropping seeds. 500 wallets, top 3 drop. etc...

Would love for Cryptzo to pipe in on this one.

EDIT: I am not going to dev too much. This is a pretty simple script, that requires me to manually send transactions at the end of the week. I said my wallet was off the market, and that I'd fund bounties etc.. But nothing has come up about bounties, giveaways, so I thought this idea would be better.

For a moment I thought the idea of giving away 90% was about to take shape... (as in burned, destroyed, so there's no room for interpretations) you know, to be able to create a (small) community out of nothing; some value, real value, out of nothing.

But, of course, I was wrong. Another idiotic scheme to try and keep engaged a few losers still believing in this piece of shit... while inflicting the ultimate strokes into Pink coin at the same time.

Masterful, Fayoling, you are a genius indeed.

Such a genius that you are going to have the dubious honor of driving to the ground two coins at the same time.

Congrats in advance.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:01:56 AM

Right now I see the #1 wallet as a large lonely tree out in the middle of a field. There are some medium trees around it, and a field of small tree surrounding that.

So the large tree in the middle, is at max capacity, and every stake it receives is a new seed that falls off of it. These seeds will land randomly throughout the field and medium trees.

All the seeds that the #1 wallet creates will from now on, land within other staking wallets. Right now there are approx 80 staking wallets. And the #1 stakes around 300 coins in 24 hours. We will send out transactions once a week for now, but if Cryptzo could incorporate something into the wallet, to make this a part of how Seedcoin works, I think it'd be great.

Right now,

The top #5 wallets that the seeds have fallen into and the amount of seeds they will be getting.
#4   sXktftnjns5yt4qQAYsS2uMEQ53Vpobovw           15.02000000 <- This wallet has 50 coins. is getting 15+ more

The full idea, would be to have each large wallet that drops seeds, to drop at something like a 75/25, or 50/50 chance they sprout a branch (keep the stake) or drop a seed (lose the stake). With less than 200 wallets staking, only the #1 drops seeds at 100%. Once there are 200 wallets, now the top 2 wallets will begin dropping seeds. 500 wallets, top 3 drop. etc...

EDIT: I am not going to dev too much. This is a pretty simple script, that requires me to manually send transactions at the end of the week. I said my wallet was off the market, and that I'd fund bounties etc.. But nothing has come up about bounties, giveaways, so I thought this idea would be better.

For a moment I thought the idea of giving away 90% was about to take shape... you know, to be able to create a (small) community out of nothing; some value, real value, out of nothing.

But, of course, I was wrong. Another idiotic scheme to try and keep engaged a few losers still believing in this piece of shit... while inflicting the ultimate strokes into Pink coin at the same time.

Such a genius that you are going to have the dubious honor of driving to the ground two coins at the same time.

Congrats in advance.

Weren't you saying that they needed to be destroyed? Personally this reads like you want to buy cheap and then have the top holders destroy all their coins and give way the rest so that you would control the majority.

Why should he give away all the coins to people who will most likely just dump them when he can use them to reward anybody who stakes. More incentive for people to get into Seed and start staking supporting the coin to get a bonus then to just give them away to dumpers.

As has been stated many times if you have no interest in Seed why continue to strategize and post? (Yes you supposedly have a large stake of Pink but judging by you dissatisfaction of the Devs in the Pink thread why don't you just stop the FUD storm and do something that makes you happy in life)

Just to clarify a point I made days ago regarding that I saw "a slight opportunity when (not if) markrt cap goes under $10k..." That statement was made under the assumption that, long before now, fayoling and his four co-holdrrs of 60% of thevtotal coins would have already donated and burned 90% of their coins...WHICH IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR SEED TO SURVIVE. If 10% of those 1.7+ million coins are donated for future projects and ghe other 1.5 + million are destroyed, then there' a small, remote chance of survival for SEED. Otherwise nine whatsoever at all.
Reason being, obviously, a supportive community and a distribution that makes fair and logical sense.

Any chances of that happening? I'd say slim to none... but i have been wrong before...

One thing's for sure though: the parties have nothing to lose if they do it and potentially quite a bit to gain; not diing it is losing it all for sure.

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:15:22 PM

What is this guy? A communist?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:20:49 PM

What is this guy? A communist?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

Right now,

For a moment I thought the idea of giving away 90% was about to take shape... you know, to be able to create a (small) community out of nothing; some value, real value, out of nothing.

Congrats in advance.

Weren't you saying that they needed to be destroyed? Personally this reads like you want to buy cheap and then have the top holders destroy all their coins and give way the rest so that you would control the majority.

Why should he give away all the coins to people who will most likely just dump them when he can use them to reward anybody who stakes. More incentive for people to get into Seed and start staking supporting the coin to get a bonus then to just give them away to dumpers.

As has been stated many times if you have no interest in Seed why continue to strategize and post? (Yes you supposedly have a large stake of Pink but judging by you dissatisfaction of the Devs in the Pink thread why don't you just stop the FUD storm and do something that makes you happy in life)

Just to clarify a point I made days ago regarding that I saw "a slight opportunity when (not if) markrt cap goes under $10k..." That statement was made under the assumption that, long before now, fayoling and his four co-holdrrs of 60% of thevtotal coins would have already donated and burned 90% of their coins...WHICH IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY FOR SEED TO SURVIVE. If 10% of those 1.7+ million coins are donated for future projects and ghe other 1.5 + million are destroyed, then there' a small, remote chance of survival for SEED. Otherwise nine whatsoever at all.
Reason being, obviously, a supportive community and a distribution that makes fair and logical sense.

Any chances of that happening? I'd say slim to none... but i have been wrong before...

One thing's for sure though: the parties have nothing to lose if they do it and potentially quite a bit to gain; not diing it is losing it all for sure.

I have edited the post for clarity for, amazingly, it wasn't -it appears, at least in your case-, clear enough: By "give away" I meant throw away, get them destroyed. Is it clear enough now?

It works like this: The present "value" of SEED is ZERO. Yep, ZERO. There's no "market cap". If Fayoling tries to sell his 740,000 coins, he won't get even close to the 1 BTC he invested, even if he takes some time in doing so. SEED, as it stands, has no value whatsoever, none.

Now, if Fayoling and at least the other top 5 wallets burn, destroy 90% of their coins, there would be left roughly 1 million coins total. First thing that would happen, immediately, is that SEED will have "some" real value, probably in the $15 to $ 30,000 to start; second, it would have a community of shorts -maybe 100 holders-, pushing to save it in their own real interest, even perhaps investing some real money in it. As a consequence, let's assume the REAL VALUE reaches $30,000 -it could go much higher than that easily-, now Fayoling's stake would be worth -and cashable- $2,220. As opposed to ZERO now and no project, no nothing. Get it now? The same would be true for ALL the rest of the SEED holders: From gaving nothing, tpo have something. And a project to push. It is THAT simple.

The other thing that you have wrong is the part where you state I have a "large stake in Pink"... I have, as I have repeated a few times, a very modest financial investment in Pink. I have a very deep investment in it though, just not financial. You see, I supported that coin project from the very beginning. It was presented as a different project, transparent and honest... As a consequence, I put it on my WALL OF HONOR (only coin ever), and I openly supported it until I started to discover that it was just the usual hornet's nest of lying, cheating, greedy devs taking advantage of people. It's personal now, not just a result of my very modest investment.

I hope you get that straight. Get something else: contrary to 99% of people in alt, I am in it not only to make money -which would be very nice indeed-, but because I believe it is a technology worth protecting from the lying, greedy bastards that are delaying it's adoption in the real word. The bad players have to be exposed and eliminated. Not just the lying, greedy bastards but also the bad, unprepared players willing to become lying, greedy bastards pretending that just forking a coin is actually contributing to push the technology forward.

I will continue doing what I can to warn the people against the bad players until there are none left in crypto. I have my work cut out for me, I know.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:34:03 AM

Right now,

Congrats in advance.

I have edited the post for clarity for, amazingly, it wasn't -it appears, at least in your case-, clear enough: By "give away" I meant throw away, get them destroyed. Is it clear enough now?

It works like this: The present "value" of SEED is ZERO. Yep, ZERO. There's no "market cap". If Fayoling tries to sell his 740,000 coins, he won't get even close to the 1 BTC he invested, even if he takes some time in doing so. SEED, as it stands, has no value whatsoever, none.

Now, if Fayoling and at least the other top 5 wallets burn, destroy 90% of their coins, there would be left roughly 1 million coins total. First thing that would happen, immediately, is that SEED will have "some" real value, probably in the $15 to $ 30,000 to start; second, it would have a community of shorts -maybe 100 holders-, pushing to save it in their own real interest, even perhaps investing some real money in it. As a consequence, let's assume the REAL VALUE reaches $30,000 -it could go much higher than that easily-, now Fayoling's stake would be worth -and cashable- $2,220. As opposed to ZERO now and no project, no nothing. Get it now? The same would be true for ALL the rest of the SEED holders: From gaving nothing, tpo have something. And a project to push. It is THAT simple.

The other thing that you have wrong is the part where you state I have a "large stake in Pink"... I have, as I have repeated a few times, a very modest financial investment in Pink. I have a very deep investment in it though, just not financial. You see, I supported that coin project from the very beginning. It was presented as a different project, transparent and honest... As a consequence, I put it on my WALL OF HONOR (only coin ever), and I openly supported it until I started to discover that it was just the usual hornet's nest of lying, cheating, greedy devs taking advantage of people. It's personal now, not just a result of my very modest investment.

I hope you get that straight. Get something else: contrary to 99% of people in alt, I am in it not only to make money -which would be very nice indeed-, but because I believe it is a technology worth protecting from the lying, greedy bastards that are delaying it's adoption in the real word. The bad players have to be exposed and eliminated. Not just the lying, greedy bastards but also the bad, unprepared players willing to become lying, greedy bastards pretending that just forking a coin is actually contributing to push the technology forward.

I will continue doing what I can to warn the people against the bad players until there are none left in crypto. I have my work cut out for me, I know.

tl;dr

I am judge and jury and shit all over everything.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:37:06 AM

You are just a scammer with the rest, you doosh.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:13:47 AM

You are, obviously, a complete idiot. No need for me to reiterate, you do an excellent job at showing it with every single post.
cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 02:14:17 AM

Hello. I am very sorry for my absence. I don't want to sit here and make excuses, but basically I had to spend a lot of time I hadn't planned on supporting this project through the growth period, and it put me in a very bad position both personally and professionally. I unfortunately needed to set my own affairs in order before I could continue with this project, and I am sorry for that.

As of now I have all weekend to dedicate to damage control and supporting the project, and I have planned a healthy work/life balance for myself so that I can continue to support the project through the week as well, though I must admit that I will be much less available during the week than I am on the weekends.

So with that said, over the next day I will be contacting supportive members of the community and answering PM's, doing damage control in the thread, and heavily considering opening a moderated thread that has clear post guidelines and is managed in such a way that concerns and criticisms are welcome and addressed in a clear manner, while trolls who have no interest in the coin beyond attacking it are gradually excluded.

Again, I'm sorry I have been away, I will be here for the weekend to answer questions and offer as much support as I can. I know I can't please everyone, and if you don't wish to give me the chance to earn your respect again then I do ask, for the sake of the community that remains, that you please move on.

Thank you everyone that is still here and most of all thank you everyone that has been so supportive and strong through this time of uncertainty. It wont be forgotten.

tx42

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:51:36 AM

You are, obviously, a complete idiot. No need for me to reiterate, you do an excellent job at showing it with every single post.

You are like the dude in Falling Down. You think you are doing the world a favor, but in fact you are just a deranged psychopath.

You aren't part of the cure, doosh, you are part of the disease. Never forget it.

cryptzo (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:14:02 AM

Right now,

This is awesome. I really like the idea you've got going here and I think it could help a lot:) I'm not entirely sure how I'd include it in the wallet itself, there's a couple of ways I could go about it but I'd have to think about it carefully before implementing it. For the moment, honestly a simple script is probably your best solution. There's only a few people who might actually want to do this (there's no need for people on the receiving end to have any sort of special wallet), so I don't know.

Maybe it could just be a next generation sort of faucet eh? Just a thought.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:33:59 AM

Right now,

This is awesome. I really like the idea you've got going here and I think it could help a lot:) I'm not entirely sure how I'd include it in the wallet itself, there's a couple of ways I could go about it but I'd have to think about it carefully before implementing it. For the moment, honestly a simple script is probably your best solution. There's only a few people who might actually want to do this (there's no need for people on the receiving end to have any sort of special wallet), so I don't know.

Maybe it could just be a next generation sort of faucet eh? Just a thought.

Glad to see your back and got a plan setup. You had a lot come at you at once, I think most people knew you'd make it back and pull through. People are holding on tight to their Seeds. Is it time to reward them?

I envisioned it exactly as a faucet on steroids. I am sure a couple bounties will take some chunks out of it, so it is an extremely generous faucet as of right now Wink

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:49:33 AM

Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin

O_o
tx42

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:17:26 AM

Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin

Sore loser.

Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:05:51 AM

Hello. I am very sorry for my absence. I don't want to sit here and make excuses, but basically I had to spend a lot of time I hadn't planned on supporting this project through the growth period, and it put me in a very bad position both personally and professionally. I unfortunately needed to set my own affairs in order before I could continue with this project, and I am sorry for that.

As of now I have all weekend to dedicate to damage control and supporting the project, and I have planned a healthy work/life balance for myself so that I can continue to support the project through the week as well, though I must admit that I will be much less available during the week than I am on the weekends.

So with that said, over the next day I will be contacting supportive members of the community and answering PM's, doing damage control in the thread, and heavily considering opening a moderated thread that has clear post guidelines and is managed in such a way that concerns and criticisms are welcome and addressed in a clear manner, while trolls who have no interest in the coin beyond attacking it are gradually excluded.

Again, I'm sorry I have been away, I will be here for the weekend to answer questions and offer as much support as I can. I know I can't please everyone, and if you don't wish to give me the chance to earn your respect again then I do ask, for the sake of the community that remains, that you please move on.

Thank you everyone that is still here and most of all thank you everyone that has been so supportive and strong through this time of uncertainty. It wont be forgotten.

I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Obviously this explains a lot and glad to have you back on board. The work/life balance is a fine line - I understand.

I would be fully up for you starting a self moderated thread - the attacks at the moment are way out of hand and it discourages me from posting in here to be honest.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:52:23 PM

this is very important mate, glad you're back Smiley

and i didn't die of shock  Shocked

@fayoling that's an awesome idea m8.

if the dev actually shows up at some point we might hear about said bounties and possibly die of shock

bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:02:58 AM

Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin

Sore loser.

Price goes down, dev's trolls come out.  Cheesy

O_o
tx42

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:38:56 PM

Don't worry, FUD is the coin itself  Cheesy
exclude it too. LOL Grin
Sore loser.
Price goes down, dev's trolls come out.  Cheesy

It's obvious that you are posting in hopes that this coin doesn't do well so that you don't have to acknowledge your own failures. You are a troll to the end. You are a weak person who can not learn from failure, so you resort to trolling. You will always be hamstrung by this deficiency in your character.

Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:17:20 PM

I'm excited the dev posted! Awesome! I'm still staking and chilling out. I'm not a programmer but have some presence on Twitter and will happily share any milestones and advances made with SEED. Please do put up a moderated thread. No one here will cry about it except those that are causing the harm. Cheers!
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: