Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91650 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:59:31 AM

if you are looking for value check this out https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fusfinancepost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F06%2Fcoca-cola-1.jpg&t=551&c=0_uCZhTIbiD_Jg
This logo image is mine now.
URL art.
this is my art work a conceptual art work:
Taking over coca cola logo by crossing lines that were not defined.
Soon you will find this logo attached only to my coin. Coca-cola will have to give it up and get it back as art.
When you think of it not a bad deal for Coca cola, might be really good deal for investors.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:30:22 PM

So stealing an image from the internet now makes it yours?  I don't think so!!!

What happened with your Disney, Apple and other coins (they are not really coins)?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:36:34 PM

Where can I get this?

Search Coca-cola on google images, find one you like, right click and save image as.

That's what the DEV does!!!  Poof, it's not yours!!  That's what the DEV says.  How do you make many, according to the DEV Coke will HAVE to buy it back from you...  Because Coke doesn't care about little things like copyrights and such.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:22:03 PM

So stealing an image from the internet now makes it yours?  I don't think so!!!

What happened with your Disney, Apple and other coins (they are not really coins)?

Appropriation in art is the use of pre-existing objects or images with little or no transformation applied to them.[1] The use of appropriation has played a significant role in the history of the arts (literary, visual, musical and performing arts). In the visual arts, to appropriate means to properly adopt, borrow, recycle or sample aspects (or the entire form) of human-made visual culture. Notable in this respect are the Readymades of Marcel Duchamp.

Inherent in our understanding of appropriation is the concept that the new work recontextualizes whatever it borrows to create the new work. In most cases the original 'thing' remains accessible as the original, without change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appropriation_%28art%29
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:39:50 PM

Disney is up and ruining. On the air . I have not put much work into it since my art show, was busy with other coin related projects. At this point I mostly post and do my art work through the Coca-cola coin.

The other coins I have not launch yet, but the coins were made and are in my wallet.

The work that I do cover many aspects:

On the currency level it is mostly about showing the vision of a new economy based on independent currency. When I started talking about it mostly everyone thought in terms of one global currency. I explained and show why and how it will develop in the direction of self-credit and many currencies. These days the people on the front line of currency developments start to realize it too.

On the level of art and currency and IP issues I did some intense work. and yes appropriating Coca-Coal logo for real life function (currency) is quite an achievement. How I did it will be something that art and law student will learn in school one day.

As far as art. crossing the lines to life is the issue here. but it is something I dont expect anyone here to relate too. so I spare you the talk about it. :-)
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:21:01 PM

Where can I get this?

There are two ways to get it: One is on the counterwallet p2p exchange and the other by pm me to exchange wallet address info.
On the counterwallet a direct exchange to bc is not possible so it have to go through xcp. I dont put it on the exchange market all the time. but I will offer it again for the next five.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

If I jack ur beat and u can prove it I can't sell the record it's for promo only get it

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:22:34 AM

At this point im not selling any coins. The ideas I have tried to convey are circulating successfully.  The art work itself of the coins have been created and my focus is less on trying to bring value to my own coins but rather try to workout the right configuration for industries to utilize the innovation and technology of independent currency.
It is a very challenging and innovative field. 
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:45:07 AM

TOYOTA COIN AND INTERNET OF THING

As Bitcoin enthusiast and  a conceptual artist who follows the IOT developments I can sketch out the direct path to a whole new type of ownership. Ownership via data,.

Data Micro Ownership (DMO token) as I name it, is a dynamic form of ownership  which will allow the seller to transfer ownership incrementally, securing the key to a portion of the data bits in the hand of the new owner at each payment, while keeping the key for the remaining portion of the sold item.

This methods will by-pass the  buyer's need to borrow money, while eliminate the the huge abusive and expensive layer of trust required for debt collections.

Data Micro Ownership,  I believe will  be the way we will buy our cars  very soon, and then almost everything else which these days require the use of an expensive credit.

STAY TUNE TO MY NEW COIN - ITOYOTA SOON TO BE PRESENTED HERE.
ProofOfBullshit

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

As Bitcoin enthusiast and  a conceptual artist who follows the IOT developments I can sketch out the direct path to a whole new type of ownership. Ownership via data,.

Data Micro Ownership (DMO token) as I name it, is a dynamic form of ownership  which will allow the seller to transfer ownership incrementally, securing the key to a portion of the data bits in the hand of the new owner at each payment, while keeping the key for the remaining portion of the sold item.

This methods will by-pass the  buyer's need to borrow money, while eliminate the the huge abusive and expensive layer of trust required for debt collections.

Data Micro Ownership,  I believe will  be the way we will buy our cars  very soon, and then almost everything else which these days require the use of an expensive credit.

You are retarded man.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

As Bitcoin enthusiast and  a conceptual artist who follows the IOT developments I can sketch out the direct path to a whole new type of ownership. Ownership via data,.

Data Micro Ownership (DMO token) as I name it, is a dynamic form of ownership  which will allow the seller to transfer ownership incrementally, securing the key to a portion of the data bits in the hand of the new owner at each payment, while keeping the key for the remaining portion of the sold item.

This methods will by-pass the  buyer's need to borrow money, while eliminate the the huge abusive and expensive layer of trust required for debt collections.

Data Micro Ownership,  I believe will  be the way we will buy our cars  very soon, and then almost everything else which these days require the use of an expensive credit.

You are retarded man.

Oh come on now!!  I follow this thread because it's like a car crash, you know you should just move on but you can't help yourself!!

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:08:42 PM

This methods will by-pass the  buyer's need to borrow money, while eliminate the the huge abusive and expensive layer of trust required for debt collections.

You are retarded man.

being the optimist woman that I am.... I have some faith in getting across to some who are smarter than yourself , meanwhile I count on some like you to get me a few more views. so far it works:  Google coca-coal image then click on the round red logo and.... you get the link to visit here. now how retarded is that?!!!( if you still dont get it ask your smart friends)  
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:29:34 PM

The question is and I'm sure you can tell if you have tracking set, is how many people have googled "coca-cola image"?

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:25:11 AM

The question is....

lets actualy ask the real questions and go from there:

1. Do you think that it makes sense for coca-cola to create their own token sometime in the future?

2. Do you think that it makes sense for coca-cola to create their own tokens in an event similar to the 2008 credit crisis?

3. Do you think that anyone will be interested in speculating or investing in coca-cola tokens?

4. If another large corporation will issue tokens. do you think that coca-cola will follow?

5. Do you believe that in 10 years we will see different currencies in use?

6. Do you think that there is a good chance that one of these currencies will be owned by coca-cola?

7. if you'r answer is "yes" to any of the above, dose it make sense that the first ever coca-cola coin will gain some value for some people who like to own a piece of history? 

If your answer is yes to any of the above keep following this thread, If not, let me know of a more likely scenario.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

Coca-Cola and many other companies have already issued their own currency.  In the old days they were trade tokens, now it's done with coupons.  Most companies look at crypto as taboo.  Tainted by the dark marketplaces.  TV shows now show BTC in the light of underground currency to buy drugs, guns and murder for hire.  No company wants to have any part of that.  Even with trade tokens and coupons they are based on the USD or other local currency.
Do I see Coke issuing their own currency.  In short NO.
Why?  They all ready have it.  It called Coupons.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:42:14 AM

Coca-Cola and many other companies have already issued their own currency.  In the old days they were trade tokens, now it's done with coupons.  Most companies look at crypto as taboo.  Tainted by the dark marketplaces.  TV shows now show BTC in the light of underground currency to buy drugs, guns and murder for hire.  No company wants to have any part of that.  Even with trade tokens and coupons they are based on the USD or other local currency.
Do I see Coke issuing their own currency.  In short NO.
Why?  They all ready have it.  It called Coupons.

madmartyk im glad to start an intelligent conversation here. what you just describe here is very important to the understanding of independent currencies.

Yes coupons are a currency (I liked your little history lesson there) and can be used as such. This is indeed one of the best starting points to built a currency. however in order to create a viable currency it have to be a designed as a unit of account. Coupons are not created this way. Also you need a shared platform to trade these coupons since without the power to exchange a currency, it can not function as a financial tool.A coin like I introduce in here is a coupon that is a unit of account and is made on a platform which enable exchange.
So to conclude this, NO! Coca-cola dont have a currency yet, only a coupon, but YES, they will in the near future create a currency.

Also it is true that they are not going to use the bitcoin 0.2 to create a coin, they will most likely use a platform which will allow brands to create their own digital asset, possibly the platform which in am involved in developing.

All the coins I created here using the counterwallet are prototype of token which will be created on the platform I develop. I use the forum to bounce these ideas and expend on the seed idea by making it.

The value of the coins I make here is the value of my work as an artist  and eventually in the future as a collectors item. There is also a chance that the companies I depict here will want to own these currencies for different reasons. but this is speculative. anyway I think that anyone who invested the time reading through my writing should get a wallet and buy a few coins. (they are back on the market, just very few every time)

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:50:22 PM

The two are very different, creating a coin or asset and selling your art.  Let's take your art 1st.  As an example, you become uber-famous with your coke art...  Stating the only way to buy the art is to use a token, that has to be bought with BTC.  I'm Mr. Hipster art collector, I see that I have to just through hoops to by something for my wall.  Sorry, if I can't give you cash, credit card or check, I'm taking my business elsewhere.  Let's face it, we have become a society of lazy people, if I can't buy it with a click, I don't need it.

Now let's look at counterwallet tokens.  I do use counterwallet.  I am very active with Foldingcoin, I earn FLDC, OCTO and a few others by folding to cure cancer.  Even after all that, a lot of people don't care for the online wallets.  People like the old QT wallets.  Plus you are making it that the only thing your coin is good for is to buy your art.  There are already dozens of coins out there that support artists (they say).  But let's face the reality, people get into crypto to try and turn a profit.  That is why there are so many shit coins out there now.  BTC has found a home with the dark markets, all the others are just pump and dump, in the end someone ends up holding the bag...

You have the art, why don't you create a counterwallet asset and have it merged mined with Foldingcoin.  Give people a chance to get your asset and in turn sell your art.  It gets your coin out there and gives people the chance to buy your art.  You are helping to cure cancer, supporting your art and giving your asset a chance to grow.  If you really believe in your art, you need to get it into the hands of the collectors, if you believe in your coin, the only way people are going to use it is if they EARN it.

Manipulator

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Moving markets!

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:07:21 PM

As Bitcoin enthusiast and  a conceptual artist who follows the IOT developments I can sketch out the direct path to a whole new type of ownership. Ownership via data,.

Data Micro Ownership (DMO token) as I name it, is a dynamic form of ownership  which will allow the seller to transfer ownership incrementally, securing the key to a portion of the data bits in the hand of the new owner at each payment, while keeping the key for the remaining portion of the sold item.

This methods will by-pass the  buyer's need to borrow money, while eliminate the the huge abusive and expensive layer of trust required for debt collections.

Data Micro Ownership,  I believe will  be the way we will buy our cars  very soon, and then almost everything else which these days require the use of an expensive credit.

You are retarded man.

Oh come on now!!  I follow this thread because it's like a car crash, you know you should just move on but you can't help yourself!!

Lols more like several train wrecks at once. No way you are not watching it. Smiley
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 02:26:52 PM

imagine someone who thinks this is the future  Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:40:39 AM

imagine someone who thinks this is the future  Grin

... imagine some one who don't.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: