Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:10:29 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 12:52:52 PM by NILIcoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.msg12580563#msg12580563

Now I will offer the coins as the art itself, AND AS A REWORD FOR PROMOTING IT
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyEyes

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:06:05 PM

You could get sued for this shit, you know this right?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Yes, and at this point it is the goal.
In order to give this coin a really great collectible value,  an IP law suit will work just fine.
These coins are art pieces and as such, the more hype around them, the better they serve as a store of value.
Art value is all about how much people talk about it as being 'art' and argue on that.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

If you look back in the thread this has been covered before.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:55:37 PM

If you look back in the thread this has been covered before.
you just earned another coin madmartyk. How would you like it? in Disney coin or in Coca-Cola Coin?

and you CrazyEyes should give me a wallet address for your coin if you like to get one since you have earned it making a comment on this thread

For thous who are wondering, this is the new rule of distribution:

Now I will offer the coins as the art itself, and as a REWORD for Participating on the thread.

This is how it will work:
.Anyone who will write a comment and leave counerwallet address ( or any other compatible address for the counterparty token) here on the the thread will receive a coin. Next to the address you should note Coca-Cola Coin or Disney Coin. If your comment get a reply you get one more coin (you can reply yourself). if your comment is really good, you will get more according to how good it is as far as interesting and entertaining (Good trolling is welcome, but make sure it is intelligent and entertaining!). we may hold votes for rewording good comment as we develop.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:50:08 PM

Doesn't much matter.  One thing you should do, is state the total amount of coins.

ReallyRedRum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:07:39 AM

$PEPSI being ninja'd soon? Or ICE-O?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:05:29 AM

PETRO-DOLLAR
All wars are currency wars

And the latest one is Syria

"But it’s important to note the timing: This coalition and meddling in Syria came about immediately on the heels of discussions of an Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline that was to be built between 2014 and 2016 from Iran’s giant South Pars field through Iraq and Syria. With a possible extension to Lebanon, it would eventually reach Europe, the target export market
This article below discuss the connection between war and energy but the real reason  behind the need to control energy stand the currency.
The true pipe line and the only one which matters is the one by which the dollar flows into the economy. When most of the energy in the world enter the economy through the dollar pipeline, it gives value to the empty dollars which enter the economy as QE.
http://www.mintpressnews.com/migrant-crisis-syria-war-fueled-by-competing-gas-pipelines/209294/

So now let me tell you the real story of the latest development in the middle-east: Russia have the largest gas reserves in the world, Iran have the second reserve in size and third is Qatar . Using Russia international power, thous together can change the energy rule of game and get this energy flow through the Rubble pipe rather then the Dollar.
This is the war we all be facing very soon unless...

The only power which will be able to disarm this game is corporations entering the currency arena .

Bitcoin is the greatest invention of our time. but it will never be able to compete in the real field. That real filed is currency which enter the economy as debt and is backed by future products and resources.

Corporations already control the production of energy all over the world (see noble energy case in Israel) but they do it to back the dollars invested in them. If they will do it to back their own currency they will have to compete by free market rules, not by the power of an entire nation war force.

We as "The People" are whiling to back our nations interest as our own, but will not back a corporation interest as such, and thus that is the only game changer there is.

So if you think my coin here was made to make me a fortune reconsider my motives. it is mainly made to get the attention of the corporation to the best of my ability. I only do what is in my power, which is not much.  but it is all here in this thread.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:11:07 AM

I see OT and copyright issues mate
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:52:44 AM

basically TTIP , http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the-answer-should-scare-you-9779688.html

The only problem is that its all sit on a currency monopoly. if the currencies were independent and run by free market principle (true free market) even copyright issue will become irrelevant as OT issues . It will all be just users-community issues based on "LIKE" . All coin and credit providers will compete on users. No guns needed just service and benefits to the user.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:10:07 AM

basically TTIP , http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the-answer-should-scare-you-9779688.html

The only problem is that its all sit on a currency monopoly. if the currencies were independent and run by free market principle (true free market) even copyright issue will become irrelevant as OT issues . It will all be just users-community issues based on "LIKE" . All coin and credit providers will compete on users. No guns needed just service and benefits to the user.

Actually you might also like this answer, taken for the Disney Coin thread.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.0

MICKEY: Minnie, I slept on it all morning and came to realize that I  never, ever, for ever, will slave my creative power to the Disney Corporation again. They do not own me anymore, and they will never again own me.  

MINNIE: I'm going back. Im done with people. I just want Toontown. I dont care if its owned by the Corporation

MICKEY: You cant let your free spirit be slaved to Disney IP again Minnie

MINNIE: The entire world is going to be salved to that very soon through the TTIP agreements.  

MICKEY: Not Bitcoin and not Disney coin or Coca-Cola Coin. We are the IP free fighters  

MINNIE: I just miss our friends in Toontown.  

MICKEY: They will eventually join us  

MINNIE: ... I need a sign to know that we are in the right direction  

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:50:46 AM

MINNIE: Coca Cola Coin  

MICKEY: Disney Coin

MINNIE: [ICOKE]

MICKEY: [IDISNEY]

MINNIE: Coin

MICKEY: Coin

MINNIE: Disney

MICKEY: Coca Cola

MINNIE: [IDISNEY]  

MICKEY: [ICOKE]

MINNIE: Disney Coin

MICKEY: Coca Cola Coin

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:24:25 AM

I like to take us back to this talk with Szabo and the issue of decentralized registry.
https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-246-smart-contracts-with-nick-szabo

I believe it will be one of the most crucial shift of our time, having no central authority to issue and control identity registry.
And the most astonishing factor in that development is how closely it is tied to breaking the currency and credit production held by the power of national currency and central banks.

In the talk Szabo is asked about a birth certificate scenario and his answers are really unsatisfying. you can hear for yourself. even the interviewers note it and insisted on getting a better answer.

So I will kindly offer one of my answers here about identity and reputation and the ties to an enforced centralized authority and how having corporate tokens can solve that.

We are too hang up on reputation attached to one coherent identity. The only reason to have one enforced identity is for control over you. In real world P2P relationship I dont care who you are as long as I can can get what I was promised to get.
There are many ways to deal with that other than forcing one ID and reputation attached to that one ID. we need to start thinking of it in terms of energy. Then we can make systems in which keeping a fake identity or too many multiple identities cost too much to maintain. (as an inspiration think of the amount of energy a person have to invest in being schizophrenic, these people practically have no energy left of support
I think that it is really worth checking the history of enforce ID like birth certificate. It is the only way a centralized body can operate (tax and such)In a decentralized scheme, building a reputation is the interest of the user. just like we see in all the P2P service platform such as ebay

The other issue that is very crucial to a functioning system is risk mitigation, but also here the free market mechanism takes care of that. Thus when you want to build a decentralized platform for any sort of exchange you need two components:1. payoff for reputation (like more credit,less collateral and such) and you need a risk mitigation incentives. When you got both identity is not an issue any more . Our existing monetary system is using this very well, only it is being abused since it is centralized and monopolized by national currency. breaking the monopoly of currency and the monopoly of bank credit will solve most of our social issues include the need to have an ID card or a certified birth ID.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:32:14 AM

Didn't you get cease and desist letter for more than 1 year? Sorry I couldn't catch the conversation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:39:49 AM

wtf did I just read Shocked
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:10:32 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 02:55:18 PM by NILIcoin

Didn't you get cease and desist letter for more than 1 year? Sorry I couldn't catch the conversation.

I haven't. I play my cards well or maybe I play alone. still not sure what is working here.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:00:42 PM

wtf did I just read Shocked

Coca-Cola coin and Disney coin are coins which draw their value from being art and getting expositor on the Bitcointalk Alcoin thread. Having it named after Coca-Cola and Disney is part of the artist's conceptual work. 
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:44:17 AM

You keep poking a stick into a hornets nest playing with trademarked material.  If you are as good of artist as you state you are, why don't you try selling some original art.  By doing art of someone's trademark'ed items it makes you no better than a scammer.   If I wanted Coke art I would buy it from a licensed professional, not a copy-cat.

I guess that it is also a time for a very short but essential art note here.
Everyone know Pop Art  and Andy Warhol.
Im doing a similar thing  but in a different form. like a web multiplication.
When google direct you to my work it is my artistic goal which is achieved by click on the link.

My medium of expression for my art is this forum , the Coins are the raw materials.

Now I am aware that the art implication is very complex and may seem extremely stupid for many of you that are not familiar with much of the conceptual art world. but I do want you  to understand that I use the coca-cola images  very similar to the way this very famous artist did' so that the step Im taking is not too big to comprehend for those who know art history well.

All this will be very essential if ever go to court

I am going to re-post some of my earlier comments in order to refresh the art conversation around my coin and enhance the artistic value of the coins.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:49:56 AM

You keep poking a stick into a hornets nest playing with trademarked material.  If you are as good of artist as you state you are, why don't you try selling some original art.  By doing art of someone's trademark'ed items it makes you no better than a scammer.   If I wanted Coke art I would buy it from a licensed professional, not a copy-cat.

When google direct you to my work it is my artistic goal which is achieved by click on the link.

My medium of expression for my art is this forum , the Coins are the raw materials.

Now I am aware that the art implication is very complex and may seem extremely stupid for many of you that are not familiar with much of the conceptual art world. but I do want you  to understand that I use the coca-cola images  very similar to the way this very famous artist did' so that the step Im taking is not too big to comprehend for those who know art history well.

I am going to re-post some of my earlier comments in order to refresh the art conversation around my coin and enhance the artistic value of the coins.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:51:08 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: