Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

These days you can call it worthless!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

You can call it worthless.  for me it have a lot of value. lets see what another 4 years will do.  Grin

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

You can call it worthless.  for me it have a lot of value. lets see what another 4 years will do.  Grin

So how many have sold?

peach

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Surely this coin does not still retain any sort of value? obvious scam
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

A coin that uses the name of a well known brand without permission from it can never be sucessful.
It either vanishes or it the company will sue it.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

A coin that uses the name of a well known brand without permission from it can never be sucessful.

NILI has been around for years, with this and other so called coins. 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

This coins was created as art concept. a cross between the cryptokitty collectibles (which were created about 3 years after this coin) and appropriation art like that of pop artist Andy Warhol. It is using the Coca Coal logo and name as part of the art concept.
In terms of value, art  be can worth nothing for a long time and then gain great value or never gain any value.
you may buy it or just watch it.

I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.  I just do my work and let it be. 
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

It's not art, you are just copy/pasting logos. 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:44:17 AM

It's not art, you are just copy/pasting logos.  

The art is the value of my act of copy and past an existing logo, in order to create the concept of none existing coin.  Thus it is the coin as holding a value which become the art itself.

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

drinking my coke as are watch the obvious thing to come...if it good i will jump on it if its not then i will kiss it bye and just chill with my real coke
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

I would much rather have a real silver Coke Coin..

nili

Activity: 481

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:23:39 PM
Merited by nutildah (6)

Evolution of the network is certainly an important part and of the next order . The network state is changing constantly (yet not continually but in some sort of a quanta)  based on the localized experiences.and the shearing state of these experiences. these "states of sharing ".( which can be broken to any size we want all the way to a binary size of the network and the smallest quanta of information)   are the "realities" that we create as the identities we are in the networks (user's ID, addresses ).

Yet there is something "out there" we assume in our daily language is the  "reality" .  But we should spend sometime naming it more precisely since it is grander than what I have described as the actual reality we create. That grander thing  is what  Plato named the "Ideal" .
"Plato believed the physical world to be an echo of an ideal world. Platonic ideals, in Plato's philosophy, are the first and perfect templates of everything we encounter in the physical world." (wiki) . Yet now that we took reality out of space-time and back to the realm of the concept as a shared idea and defined our shared network idea of what is the reality as the actual reality, we cant use the notion of a concept such as "Ideal" to be the actual real thing out there.

I suggest that we go as figuratively as we can and simply use the the word exterior (EXT.) to define whatever it is that is not defined by the network as its "state of reality"  and name the network state as interior (INT.).  Our users (identities) are forming the boundary.. The users are the observers, The entities that take the input from the EXT. and move it into the network as the INT.
Now what we see by using these expressions is that the state of reality of the network of the last "period" (sort of a block in terms of the blockchain) is becoming a part of the new EXT.. That is so since experiences can only be localized and thus each localized experience now is a combination of the undefined EXT. interacting with the latest state of  defined INT. .(We might be able to apply the wave function to that state.that combined Reality of  EXT + last INT.. Then  the collapse of the wave function is the creation of the new INT. state.

Using the cat analogy, the cat is alive and dead both as an idea that includes all the possible state of the thing we defined in our reality as "cat" as "alive" and as "dead.". But what Schrodinger cat is missing is  what we can now name "reality" .. We the humans, who are the users of the network of our language and senses, each have many other qualities of that cat  that can all be true until we all share one vision of our cat . for example Schrodinger cat  is also both whole black and whole white, both a male and a female, both a kitten and a blind  old cat ....

Back to our space-time.. if it is part of  iINT reality  then for any individual it will seem continues as is his vision of the network. But being a "state" it is only so for the moment of experiencing that state. each state at a time. which again bring us back to the conclusion that space-time as a continuous reality is made of the collection  of these desecrate states. thus it is not a continuum. The EXT. is an infinite  continuum that expends by each quanta of reality that we "carve" into it.   

next I will address my definition of quanta . it have to do with the nature of information being localized .
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:03:07 AM

This coins was created as art concept. a cross between the cryptokitty collectibles (which were created about 3 years after this coin) and appropriation art like that of pop artist Andy Warhol. It is using the Coca Coal logo and name as part of the art concept.
In terms of value, art  be can worth nothing for a long time and then gain great value or never gain any value.

I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.   I just do my work and let it be.  I just do my work and let it be. 

NFTs
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:07:59 AM

In terms of value, art  be can worth nothing for a long time and then gain great value or never gain any value.

NFT1

nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:11:24 AM

In terms of value, art  be can worth nothing for a long time and then gain great value or never gain any value.

NFT1

NFT2
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:12:44 AM

NFT1

NFT2

NFT3
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:14:40 AM

NFT1

NFT2

NFT3

NFT4
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:18:04 AM

NFT1

NFT2

NFT3

NFT4

NFT5
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:35:15 AM

NFT1

NFT2

NFT3

NFT4

NFT5

NFT6
nili

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:38:36 AM

NFT1

NFT2

NFT3

NFT4

NFT5

NFT6

NFT7 (12)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: