Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91648 times)
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:26:20 AM

If this thread isn't a joke, I'll get my popcorn ready.

Economic anarchism in the face of big coke. Whatever. All I know is that if this thing pushes forward, we can all welcome a new wave of coins named after carbonated beverages.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:27:04 AM

Okay. No need to use CAPs. Call down and drink your Cola. Wink
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

Okay. No need to use CAPs. Call down and drink your Cola. Wink

He probably already had too much ^^

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Ballache

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:31:28 AM

If you're a true artist please cut your own ear off before dying of syphilis. thanks
c0iner

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:36:40 AM

Copyright?

"ITS MY ART AND i DO WHAT I WANT TO......"

Re: [PRE-ANN] [NILI] NILIcoins Art-coins
September 15, 2014, 10:05:46 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #3
The coins are being describe as artworks, and as such no property issues are applied. When I will issue the Coca-cola coins or the Toyota coins I will make use of their logo and the coin will have all the features which a real Coca-cola coin or a real Toyota coin should have one day,only it will be marked with the NILIcoins trademark to mark it a an art piece. Nevertheless this coin will carry its own value based on it being an art piece

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.msg8912526;topicseen#msg8912526

The problem here is that you are making money off their brand. If this does go anywhere, which it will not. Coca cola lawyers will come after you. I doubt any exchange will bother with this or your Toyota coin. You are just wasting your time. Better to re-brand with something you come up with.
There is way more than one problem.  OP took three pictures of google images posted them on BTCTalk and thinks he started a coin.
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:38:02 AM

Copyright?

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #3
The coins are being describe as artworks, and as such no property issues are applied. When I will issue the Coca-cola coins or the Toyota coins I will make use of their logo and the coin will have all the features which a real Coca-cola coin or a real Toyota coin should have one day,only it will be marked with the NILIcoins trademark to mark it a an art piece. Nevertheless this coin will carry its own value based on it being an art piece

The problem here is that you are making money off their brand. If this does go anywhere, which it will not. Coca cola lawyers will come after you. I doubt any exchange will bother with this or your Toyota coin. You are just wasting your time. Better to re-brand with something you come up with.

I WILL BE MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR COGNITIVE RECOGNITION OF THE LOGO. I AM NOT SELLING IMITATIONS OF THEIR DRINKS OR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY DON'T OWN YOUR BRAINS. YET.
IF ANYONE SHOULD BE MAKING MONEY OFF THAT IS YOU AS THE USER. 
"USERS COMMUNITY ECONOMY" IS THE  NEW ECONOMY RULES AND ALL I DO IS DEMONSTRATING IT.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:40:56 AM

China... No copyright..

So this will be like chinese iPhone, cheap and dies quickly. Smiley

WELL... SINCE THIS COIN IS ART AND WILL BE ISSUE IN LIMITED ADDITION BEFORE THE REAL COCA COLA INDUSTRY COIN, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WORTH MORE   Smiley
what make you think, they would create a "real coca cola" coin... ?
But you aren't really getting the point. Assuming your coin become the next btc, you'll get all coca cola lawyers on your back... and you will most likely give them all the profit you could make with it... and the premine is ?  

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 08:44:01 AM

Copyright?

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #3

I WILL BE MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR COGNITIVE RECOGNITION OF THE LOGO. I AM NOT SELLING IMITATIONS OF THEIR DRINKS OR ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY DON'T OWN YOUR BRAINS. YET.

lol your brain just invented the logo of coca cola...   Grin
Nobody ever seen it before... this is pure genius  Grin I will mine it  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
mumak

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

here for a while

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:02:56 AM

Do not rush guys! NILI has an idea, let's see what will come out of it! Maybe it is helpful for all of us! Smiley

I ♥ Crypto!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 09:03:42 AM

Yea I've seen your other thread about your art collection. Your idea could work. However the Coca-Cola logo/trademark is copyrighted. You should have all the legal documents allowing you to use it ready before taking any money from investors. Without proper legal papers, there'll always be the risk that the project could get shut down at any moment.
Anyway good luck  Smiley
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:23:05 AM

dev, when the official launch, set the countdown, thank you!
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Economic anarchism in the face of big coke. Whatever. All I know is that if this thing pushes forward, we can all welcome a new wave of coins named after carbonated beverages.

THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GET
here is a quote from the NILIcoin thread

" but if you create an art work which is a cryptocoin whose fundamental value component is its unauthorized use of the Coca-Cola brand, the owner of that brand will want a (very large, maybe 100%) piece of it"

As a visual artist I can quote the Coca-Cola brand image just like any pop artist before me.  As a conceptual artist  I can have the artistic freedom to use that brand's name in order to create the coin concept. If they had already created a cryptocoin  branded to the Coca-Cola company they could try to  say that I commit an act of counter-fitting, but there in no law regarding cryptocurrency  and their legal use as a company coin. Actually I would be delighted  when they will try to make a legal move against me. It will bring much awareness to  NILIcoins grand vision of creating a competitive market for coins and credit providers . It will also make my Coca-Cola coin limited addition a real collectors item and will benefit my investors instantly.

"If however you haven't considered the fact that you're putting your personal peace of mind and finances on the line, and potentially setting yourself up as a martyr for your art, please do so, as financial might makes legal right in the USA, and companies like Coca-Cola pre-hire an army of lawyers to protect their brand from unauthorized use like you would be doing."

All that I own is my art. and I always had my good hand and my good brains to provide for my needs. I can face off an army of lawyers with a smile. Im sure we will all have much fun with it. 
majeis

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:57:24 AM

" but if you create an art work which is a cryptocoin whose fundamental value component is its unauthorized use of the Coca-Cola brand, the owner of that brand will want a (very large, maybe 100%) piece of it"

As a visual artist I can quote the Coca-Cola brand image just like any pop artist before me.  As a conceptual artist  I can have the artistic freedom to use that brand's name in order to create the coin concept. If they had already created a cryptocoin  branded to the Coca-Cola company they could try to  say that I commit an act of counter-fitting, but there in no law regarding cryptocurrency  and their legal use as a company coin. Actually I would be delighted  when they will try to make a legal move against me. It will bring much awareness to  NILIcoins grand vision of creating a competitive market for coins and credit providers . It will also make my Coca-Cola coin limited addition a real collectors item and will benefit my investors instantly.

"If however you haven't considered the fact that you're putting your personal peace of mind and finances on the line, and potentially setting yourself up as a martyr for your art, please do so, as financial might makes legal right in the USA, and companies like Coca-Cola pre-hire an army of lawyers to protect their brand from unauthorized use like you would be doing."

All that I own is my art. and I always had my good hand and my good brains to provide for my needs. I can face off an army of lawyers with a smile. Im sure we will all have much fun with it. 

Sounds 4realz, yo. I like how you hammer out paragraphs for each response. Did you make conspiracy theory websites in the late 90's and early 2000's?

LOL.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Ballache

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:40:58 AM

almost every word of this post is a crock of horseshit. you have no idea what youre doing
umair9829

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:54:37 AM

Cease and desist order incoming in 3.....2......1.....
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:18:29 AM

Sounds 4realz, yo. I like how you hammer out paragraphs for each response. Did you make conspiracy theory websites in the late 90's and early 2000's?

LOL.
4realz I have been developing the concept'making art and writing about it  since 2008. I also have been participating in real alternative coins and monetary change communities. and I have much more to say, explain and do.
As far as conspiracies, It is a view one can choose to hold, but I prefer to hold the view of the power of choice to choose the things which I feel that I know.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:00:08 PM

This is a huge disgrace, not to Coca cola fuck them, but to the crypto community.  Roadkill from any country could have put more effort into an ANN thread.  Please GTFO.

You obviously did not take the time to read and learn my ideas and coins before posting. It is your comment which is  a disgrace not my effort to show the real power and potential of the crypto-currency community. Do your homework and then come back with real comments,.
majeis

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:02:47 PM

LOL.
4realz I have been developing the concept'making art and writing about it  since 2008. I also have been participating in real alternative coins and monetary change communities. and I have much more to say, explain and do.
As far as conspiracies, It is a view one can choose to hold, but I prefer to hold the view of the power of choice to choose the things which I feel that I know.

I think the only thing you know how to do is inflate an answer without actually answering a question.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:06:36 PM

almost every word of this post is a crock of horseshit. you have no idea what youre doing
Every word was written after a lot of thoughts. What will come of it we both dont know, so lets take a sit and watch.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

The stuff she quoted in green was what I wrote in the other thread. She didn't attribute it to me here... I guess that's completely in character, to take content from elsewhere and take the credit as your own  Grin

twitter.com/notsofast
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: