Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91650 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:35:20 AM

So far I have presented 4 monetary models of coin each represented by A well know brand of that industry.
For each of these models I opened a tread on the forum, and created the coin in a limited addition .
Each model show different parameters on which that industry can can capitalize directly, creating its own currency.
One of the more serious argument  that came up in discussions about the subject raised doubts about these corporates motivation to get into the finance industry.
I tend to think that the capitalist DNA of a corporate will force them to brutch into crypto- industry and lending services, considering the immense profit that can be gained doing so.
Once the realization of these prospects will sink in',no industry will be left out.

Most of crypto-world effort regarding the world of commerce was directed at gaining recognition and being excepted as means of payment  but very little work have been done as far as exploiting these industries  powers to create their own crypto-coins.

People in the community tend to think that mass adoption would come from the crowed via new innovations and new players.
I believe that we are facing enormous challenge in attempting to crack the world wide excepted monopolized monetary system based on central bank control and we need the big players to join in before that credit monopoly put in central bankers hand will destroy all that have been achieved in years of diversified monetary systems.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:48:58 AM

happy to announce that the Disney coin is ready for release. Monday the 20th  is the day:
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/933-IDISNEY

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:33:21 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 11:59:13 AM by NILIcoin

happy to announce that the Disney coin is ready for release. Monday the 20th  is the day:
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/933-IDISNEY

you can buy the Disney coin with bitcoin or with Coca-Cola coins. if you buy with [ICOKE can get two [IDISNEY] for the price of one in bitcoins.

1 Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] = 1 Disney Coin [IDISNEY]
1 Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] = 0.01 Bitcoin [ BTC ]
1 Disney Coin [IDISNEY] = 0.02 Bitcoin [ BTC ]

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:47:41 AM

There are coins launched everyday.  I can't keep up with them all.
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:51:38 AM

The companies will buy the coins, arrest this idiot, sue him, etc.

Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:52:46 AM

The thing is that The Coca-Cola lawyers are not going to take notice of this. lLke most on this thread they dont think that it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Coca-Cola will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Coca-Cola will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money. 

WOW! What alternate universe are you living in? You actually believe Coca_Cola is going to pay you for ripping off their trademarked logos? Good luck with that.

Pure delusion!
This dev is making a royal mistake!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:53:05 AM

You should do one for Canon, that way I can turn it over to legal!!  Dude!!  No company is going to GIVE you the rights to use their logo and trademarked items.  Fucking with Disney, good luck.  BTW, you are giving artists a real bad name by STEALING!!

dvyanc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:38:18 AM

China... No copyright..

So this will be like chinese iPhone, cheap and dies quickly. Smiley

WELL... SINCE THIS COIN IS ART AND WILL BE ISSUE IN LIMITED ADDITION BEFORE THE REAL COCA COLA INDUSTRY COIN, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE WORTH MORE   Smiley

yes NILIcoin Keep it up.

your art will be worthfull in near future. Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
▄█████▀▄██████████████▄▀█████▄
█████▀████▀▀        ▀▀████▀█████
████████▀    ▄           ▀████████
████████     ███    ███     ████████
███████      ███   ███       ███████
███████       ███  ███         ███████
███████       ███▄███          ███████
███████       ███▀███          ███████
███████       ███  ███         ███████
███████      ███   ███       ███████
████████     ███    ███     ████████
████████▄               ▄████████
█████▄████▄▄        ▄▄████▄█████
▀█████▄▀██████████████▀▄█████▀
▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KWHCoin

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀          ▄▄▄▄      ▀███
███          ▄█████        ███
██▀          ███           ▀██
███         ▄▄███▄▄          ███
███         ███████          ███
███           ███            ███
██▄          ███           ▄██
███          ███           ███
███▄        ███         ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
███▀           ▄▄▄     ▀███
███     █▄      █████▄▀    ███
██▀     ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀    ▀██
███      ▀█████████████      ███
███       █████████████      ███
███        ▀██████████       ███
██▄        ▄████████       ▄██
███    ▄▄████████▀▀        ███
███▄                    ▄███
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:12:08 AM

The real value of Coca-Cola Coin (ICOKE)  and Disney Coin (IDISNEY) is that no power can ever shut them down, these coins will forever circulate in cryptocin world  as Coca-Cola Com and Disney Coin unless the companies buy them all and take them off the air. think of it for a moment.  Smiley
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:17:10 AM

The real value of Coca-Cola Coin (ICOKE)  and Disney Coin (IDISNEY) is that no power can ever shut them down, these coins will forever circulate in cryptocin world  as Coca-Cola Com and Disney Coin unless the companies buy them all and take them off the air. think of it for a moment.  Smiley

Remember domain name in the early days of the internet, well in cryptocoin world, having a coin aired (not only named) is the same.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:41:50 AM

If the coin was just a regular Altcoin  a 51% attack could hurt its value But having it issued on the 2.0 bitcoin protocol makes it almost impossible, the only person who can control the value at this point is me and once a real threat like l sue will be present, it will create demand and will raise the coin value.
One thing that Is sure, is that in order to get control on the coin, these companies will have to buy them... court order has no power in this game.....
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:42:29 AM

If the coin was just a regular Altcoin  a 51% attack could hurt its value But having it issued on the 2.0 bitcoin protocol makes it almost impossible, the only person who can control the value at this point is me and once a real threat like l sue will be present, it will create demand and will raise the coin value.
One thing that Is sure, is that in order to get control on the coin, these companies will have to buy them... court order has no power in this game.....

Tell that to the people that came up with Kanye West coin.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:46:27 AM

They should have named it Kanye East...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:16:44 PM

The Kanye West scheme had a few problems. On the purely technical level, making it as an independent blockchain made it very vulnerable to attacks and thus would hurt the miners and early  investors
My scheme should be resilient to legal attacks of that sort. The excess to my wallet is something that someone might be able to attack. I dont know how secure is the system of counterparty. theoretical if they gain excess to my wallet they can change the number of coins and flood the market. But that obviously will be an illegal act. of all scenarios buying these coins will be the company's best strategie. legal and not that expansive.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:41:47 AM

click on this link once  , and you can see why this coin is worth to buy now. after you buy a coin come back to visit this thread and your coin will be worth more.
http://www.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fip.bitcointalk.org%2F%253Fu%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fusfinancepost.com%25252Fwp-content%25252Fuploads%25252F2014%25252F06%25252Fcoca-cola-1.jpg%2526t%253D545%2526c%253DDywp6QvoemjGaQ&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D798131.0&h=924&w=936&tbnid=3T4BYqlIcw8HGM%3A&zoom=1&docid=9N1VGTdc6U5-1M&ei=AOxRVKeDJuOtygPC7IKoCg&tbm=isch&ved=0CCgQMygAMAA&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=865&page=1&start=0&ndsp=9
and if you need more explanations pleas ask
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 08:22:48 AM

You're crazy! A few years back i bought a domain with coca-cola in the name and their lawyers were all over it. They take trademark infringement very serious.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:04:47 AM

You're crazy! A few years back i bought a domain with coca-cola in the name and their lawyers were all over it. They take trademark infringement very serious.
Im waiting for them, they are a bit slow this time. Anyway how did it go for you did they take yo to curt? or just threatened you?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:09:45 AM

This is how the coin is going to gain its value:

1. Presence it the forum: A consistent flow of information regarding the coin concept development. Some insights and replies to comments
2. Development of all my coins monetary model, while setting the network between them
3. Making my case point regardless of lawyers action
4. coming out with the coins to the art community and collectors .

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

Most of crypto-world effort regarding the world of commerce was directed at gaining recognition and being excepted as means of payment  but very little work have been done as far as exploiting these industries  powers to create their own crypto-coins.

People in the community tend to think that mass adoption would come from the crowed via new innovations and new players.
I believe that we are facing enormous challenge in attempting to crack the world wide excepted monopolized monetary system based on central bank control and we need the big players to join in before that credit monopoly put in central bankers hand will destroy all that have been achieved in years of diversified monetary systems.

Is it weird that, as hilarious as this thread is, I find the most humorous things to be in NILI's (evidently intentional) typos and misspellings?

Particularly funny is the fact that "accepted" and "excepted" are precise opposites!!  He is saying literally the exact inverse of what he intends, and it makes the statements quite funny.  I agree that crypto is excepted as a means of payment, we should do something about that!  Wink

His coins are floating around in cryptocin, I guess so that fungus will not form on them.  I hate when I get fungus on my bitcoins.

It would be expansive to excess his wallet.  I wish someone would expansively excess MY wallets!

Too much!
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:15:32 AM

The year is 2020 and Coca-Cola just announced that they are going into mortgage business offering a mortgage in Coca-Cola coins at a 0% interest rate.....
Would you take their mortgage offer then?
How much  my Coca-Cola coins are going to be worth then?
And if you still asking yourself why would Coca-cola give mortgage for no interest, well, think how big thier coin is going to become once used to buy a home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: