Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  (Read 91653 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:10:58 PM

I guess what really bothers me about this coin is that you are selling your art for your coins.  BUT, you steal images off google, and not post your art!
I don't think he sells anything (otherwise crypto is in an even bigger trouble that I was thinking), he is just trolling

It's a she, and according to the OP, she is selling her art.  I do think she is trolling to get the attention and the C&D order from the companies she is trolling so she can advertise that the big companies are trying to keep her from expressing her art!

NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:42:22 PM

1 product unit = 1 coupon unit
price of 1 coupon unit < market price of 1 product unit

The coupon units has no expiration date.
The coupon units will always be redeemable by issuer for the monetary value that it was issued at.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

so I tried to send a message back but is blocked. thus I will send it to the public here

This is not off topic it is the topic. Read the writings!!!! if you have any problem with it please contact me before deleting.

Crypto-currency is a viable alternative to a centralized monetary authority

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:27:04 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

This too. Read the writings it is on topic as can be. it explains my coin the way I choose to explain it and express it!!!! DO NOT DELETE

Credit

is

the

life-line

of

our

economy

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:32:46 PM

[/qoute]

And how much more clear to I need to be. Art is the form of my expression and I can use to to express the content of my coins. DO NO DELETE

Art is my form of expression

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

expression
prexssione
xpressioen
nexpressio
ssioprexen

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:10:37 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 08:45:35 PM by NILIcoin

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.[/quout]

AND THIS TOO DO NOT DELETE!!!! IT EXPLAIN MY COIN MY WAY!!! THE WAY I CHOOSE TO EXPLAIN IT!!!! IT IS THE TOPIC! IT IS MY COIN! DO NOT CENSOR!!!!!

(BELOW IS THE FULL SEGMENT FOR WHICH THIS WAS TAKEN)  

The
 production
of
credit
in
the
form
of
a
national currency
is
by
law
a
monopoly
held
by
the
state
and
delegated
to
private banks

Now let me lay down my rationale for doing that project the way I do it:

1. Art is my form of expression
2. Credit is the life-line of our economy.
3. The production of credit in the form of a national currency is by law a monopoly held by the state and delegated to private banks.
4. Crypto-currency is a viable alternative to a centralized monetary authority.
5. A competitive market of credit providers which have to be accountable to their failure is in dire need.
6. The existing state of the western economy relied heavily on the central bank quantitative easing policy.
7. No one have clue as to the long term effect of that policy.
8.  States  do not presented to the public, plans for the banking system failure
9. An alternative of a parallel monetary communication system have to be set for the case of 2008 recurrence of a much larger scale.
10. Our social organisations which make the laws, are dependent and financed by the banking system
11. Public interest thus have very little effect on the law makers regarding  financial issues.
12. The "Too big to fail" phenomenon that was Identified as the source of the 2008 failure and was due to be fixed, only got "larger"
13. A non violent rise against the banking system,as demonstrated in the occupy movement using only democratic actions is too weak.
14. Corporates have a much greater power both on finance and government then citizens.
15. Greed is always present and strong, the system relies on it.
16. Get the Greedy and powerful corporates on your side,  to fight the powerful and greedy governments which should have been on your side.
17. Get their attention to realize that option.
18. Make them invest time learning about this option.
19. Protect yourself
20. Make your living doing that and HAVE FUN!!!!

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:49:48 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator.

Whaaa?  A central authority (bitcointalk moderator) trying to censor distribution of the message?

So it begins!

Crypto-currencytransaction is a viable alternative to a centralized monetarysocial authority

Is it time to move to decentralized forums, too?
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:43:21 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:17:24 AM by NILIcoin

Whaaa?  A central authority (bitcointalk moderator) trying to censor distribution of the message?

So it begins!

Crypto-currencytransaction is a viable alternative to a centralized monetarysocial authority

<3 this, so had to RD (redistribute)

Crypto-transaction is a viable alternative to a centralized social authority

This is the essence of bitcoin, put so brilliantly in the words of one very smart member of this bitcoin community HnterMinerCrafter. You all here should be really alarmed by the censor actions this forum mediators took.
 It is so very charming as long as you kids here play a bit with your play--money and practice the freedom mamma and papa gave you  . but don't ever imagine that the regulator, and pillar of our society, the mighty law that is there to protect you will ever let you actualy change anything. For this you will have to storm the streets and be willing to five up your life.
The only way to actualy crate that change it by outsmarting the system. And to outsmart the system all you need is to be able to see how in runs and not believe to the things they tell you but rather  believe to yourself.
States are equated with the legal tools to convict you with trisen in flick of a finger. We are all brainwashed with loyalty to  the authority that issue currency on behalf of  each of us and claim the value of our future work as its . This Social organisation which we ar brainwashed to believe that it serves us and protect us has became so powerful being a democracy  fouling us all to believe that its serves us since we have voting rights. this mighty organisation is not a conspiracy of some sort. it is an engineering problem. Bitcoin is here to fix that  engineering problem. and I will use HMC words." ENGINEERED FREEDOM" .
For thous of you that are just not bright enough to get the things that I am doing, and there are many of these here, I suggest you will read the following explanation keeping in mind that I just might be as smart if not more smart then you, And I ask the moderator to consider this to be the first lesson in freedom. Eventually I do expect the moderators to apologize publicly to  me on my thread, for the actions they took deleting important information which I have posted on MY thread' regarding MY coin.

My only true line of defense against laws that are made too keep the social order intact is by DEMONSTRATING in real terms the things that I state as such. Saying that im an artist is not quite enough unless I do execute my  action in that same way. If I where to say that my coins are art and  do them just like you all do your coins  I could be easily charged  on frode of some sort, almost like using an old ID.  Since my coin is a real thing and is to be used as a real currency not for play or decoration, It would have been much harder to claim as art, even as conceptual art.
By making the thread itself part of my art, using my artistic tools to communicate my coin ideas in a way that breaks the unwritten rules of social conduct while not harming anyone, I make and artistic statements all along the way. statement that when time come I can present in the court of law as evidence.

I am intended too keep  executing my art here as part of my coin concept.  If anyone dont like it just don't open the link on the main Altcoin announcement., it is a  choice given to you so just take it. YOu dont own the forum and you should never try to control it, just respect the things that I do since I happend to do it on behalf of most the principles you talk about but luck to tools to execute.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:18:16 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:59:40 AM by NILIcoin

Whaaa?  A central authority (bitcointalk moderator) trying to censor distribution of the message?

So it begins!

This is the essence of bitcoin, put so brilliantly in the words of one very smart member of this bitcoin community HnterMinerCrafter. You all here should be really alarmed by the censor actions this forum mediators took.
 It is so very charming as long as you kids here play a bit with your play--money and practice the freedom mamma and papa gave you  . but don't ever imagine that the regulator, and pillar of our society, the mighty law that is there to protect you will ever let you actualy change anything. For this you will have to storm the streets and be willing to give up your life.
The only way to actualy create that change is by outsmarting the system. And to outsmart the system all you need is to be able to see how it runs, and not believe to the things they tell you, but rather  believe to yourself.
States are equipped with the legal tools to convict you with trisen in flick of a finger. We are all brainwashed with loyalty to  the authority that issue currency on behalf of  each of us and claim the value of our future work as its own - our states . This Social organisation which we are brainwashed to believe that it serves us and protect us, has became so powerful being a democracy  fouling us all to believe that its serves us since we have voting rights. This mighty organisation is not a conspiracy of some sort. it is an engineering problem. Bitcoin is here to fix that  engineering problem. and I will use HMC words." ENGINEERED FREEDOM" .
For thous of you that are just not bright enough to get the things that I am doing, and there are many of these here, I suggest you will read the following explanation keeping in mind that I just might be as smart if not more smart then you, And I ask the moderator to consider this to be the first lesson in freedom. Eventually I do expect the moderators to apologize publicly to  me on my thread, for the actions they took deleting important information which I have posted on MY thread' regarding MY coin.

My only true line of defense against laws that are made to keep the social order intact is by DEMONSTRATING in real terms the things that I state as such. Saying that im an artist is not quite enough unless I do execute my  action in that same way. If I were to say that my coins are art and  do them just like you all do your coins  I could be easily charged  on frode of some sort, almost like using an old ID.  Since my coin is a real thing and is to be used as a real currency, not for play or decoration, It would have been much harder to claim as art, even as conceptual art.
By making the thread itself part of my art, using my artistic tools to communicate my coin ideas in a way that breaks the unwritten rules of social conduct while not harming anyone, I make and artistic statements all along the way. statement that when time come I can present in the court of law as evidence.

I am intended to keep  executing my art here as part of my coin concept.  If anyone dont like it just don't open the link on the main Altcoin announcement., it is a  choice given to you so just take it. You dont own the forum and you should never try to control it, just respect the things that I do since I happend to do it on behalf of most the principles you talk about but luck to tools to execute.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:15:44 AM

Whaaa?  A central authority (bitcointalk moderator) trying to censor distribution of the message?

So it begins!

It is so very charming as long as you kids here play a bit with your play--money and practice the freedom mamma and papa gave you  . but don't ever imagine that the regulator, and pillar of our society, the mighty law that is there to protect you will ever let you actualy change anything. For this you will have to storm the streets and be willing to give up your life.
The only way to actualy create that change is by outsmarting the system. And to outsmart the system all you need is to be able to see how it runs, and not believe to the things they tell you, but rather  believe to yourself.
States are equipped with the legal tools to convict you with trisen in flick of a finger. We are all brainwashed with loyalty to  the authority that issue currency on behalf of  each of us and claim the value of our future work as its own - our states . This Social organisation which we are brainwashed to believe that it serves us and protect us, has became so powerful being a democracy  fouling us all to believe that its serves us since we have voting rights. This mighty organisation is not a conspiracy of some sort. it is an engineering problem. Bitcoin is here to fix that  engineering problem. and I will use HMC words." ENGINEERED FREEDOM" .
For thous of you that are just not bright enough to get the things that I am doing, and there are many of these here, I suggest you will read the following explanation keeping in mind that I just might be as smart if not more smart then you, And I ask the moderator to consider this to be the first lesson in freedom. Eventually I do expect the moderators to apologize publicly to  me on my thread, for the actions they took deleting important information which I have posted on MY thread' regarding MY coin.

My only true line of defense against laws that are made to keep the social order intact is by DEMONSTRATING in real terms the things that I state as such. Saying that im an artist is not quite enough unless I do execute my  action in that same way. If I were to say that my coins are art and  do them just like you all do your coins  I could be easily charged  on frode of some sort, almost like using an old ID.  Since my coin is a real thing and is to be used as a real currency, not for play or decoration, It would have been much harder to claim as art, even as conceptual art.

I am intended to keep  executing my art here as part of my coin concept.  If anyone dont like it just don't open the link on the main Altcoin announcement., it is a  choice given to you so just take it. You dont own the forum and you should never try to control it, just respect the things that I do since I happend to do it on behalf of most the principles you talk about but lack to tools to execute.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

this will be the second lesson : Art and Freedom

ART IS THE FREEDOM OF THE MIND TO LOOK AT THE THING EVERYONE CALL REALITY, AND "PAINT" IT YOUR WAY.

Laws,  even religious divine laws, can only stop you from expressing your perception of reality, but it can not control your mind.

Rational civile organisation such as democratic states,  draw all their power from laws which constitute that organisation structure, thus breaking the law will immediately disintegrate the structure which. that entire social  structure is dependent on. However many laws can be changed by the law makers which are at the service of the strong and the mighty of that existing order. The only way that the "weak" can change the law is by breaking the rules.  Rules are set by general consent, enforced by social codes of behavior. The main risk taken by people who break the rules is to be dismissed  as irrelevant, nuts or most often stupid.

Art is the only tool in the individual disposal that can win in that game. but it have to be played very rationally in order to stand in the court of law, which is the ultimate challenge. Museums walls are only for entertainment, education,  and financing that important faculty of freedom engineering 1.0.
 Bitcoin is a  2.0  version of that social organisation that found the way to decentralize while still be organized.  

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:17:53 AM

Last lesson:

Western Democracies will never let bitcoin pose a threat to national currency. They will let you play with your powers to an extent relying on self censoring based on social codes. The moderators at bitcoin forum just gave you brilliant demonstration of that, deleting my posts in my thread.

If however you will manage to gain more power, this thread and alike will be closed in no time under some terrorist act and all of the bitcoin communication will have to be done as piracy. it can survive many year persecuted like that. just like most human ideas.

Realising that the power is actualy  in your hand as an individual, at any moment, is too powerful for most to  accept at this point and thus rarely practiced.

Without offering a viable alternative to bank-credit, bitcoin is no threat to the existing order until this order will collapse by its own weight, and will take down with it most of our technological advantages just like happened many times in the past. However creating such an alternative is the only way bitcoin will gain ground to stay in power despite all.

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:31:40 AM

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:47:09 PM

At this point I will import the following from my other thread. that of the IDISNEY coin.

MICKEY: Minnie, you are over reacting, people appreciate you as a character, and eventually they will appreciate your contribution to the bitcoin ecosystem too.

MINNIE: Mickey, maybe you should speak with Satoshi and ask him to reply in our thread.

MICKEY: The great Satoshi Nakamoto?! are you out or your mind?!!! .

MINNIE: He is a fictional character just like us, how much greater can he be?

MICKEY: He is a human! Not a mouse like us.

MINNIE: O' darling, Mickey Mouse is your pet name, you are not really a mouse, mice can't talk or add numbers, remember?

[/quote]

Hey guys I got you on my team to explain our coin to the public. So far we are not doing so great. Minnie you should use your simple minded brain to explain our coin. and you Mickey, well... I thought that you will be rating higher

Oh....Wow! I just realized that you figured out who Satoshi is, he is a cartoon!!! OMG

[/quote]

MINNIE: I don't get it then, if Satoshi is a cartoon how come no one claims him as intellectual property? isn't he really clever?

MICKEY: Maybe he is an illegal alien.

MINNIE: Wow from another planet?

MICKEY: No silly, just someone from a foreign country, who works in the studios without papers .

MINNIE: Like a japanese?

MICKEY: That is a little simple minded

MINNIE: Well as Newton said "Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things"

*******************************************

And I will add this to our intellectual conversation on the ICOKE thread:

While truth is not to be found in multiplication, it is the multiplication that makes a vision into reality and thus eventually create the truth. The rules which constitute that repetition are indid simple.
ReserveToken

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:52:36 PM

+1

@NILI... http://www.theguardian.com/business/2012/mar/09/coke-pepsi-recipe-change-avoid-cancer-warning have fun with your coke.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:04:49 PM

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:27:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 07:52:48 AM by NILIcoin

It is multiplications and repetitions that create the pattern which is all that is.
Thus I shall readmit the first deleted post which constitute the raw materials from which my coin is made, and i will assume that if offended someone, it will strike a discussion rather than a delete action.
Freedom is allowing the other his freedom while guarding your own. It is a line that have to redrawn  again and again. it is the masterpiece of humanity, yet to be achieved, Sketching it is part of that effort taken here.

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:46:57 AM

OMG OP, what are you taking Huh I want the same  Cool

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:23:49 AM

OMG OP, what are you taking Huh I want the same  Cool

I dont need to take anything, we are made to produce it internally, I am just free to do it while most of you are held by social constraint.
Free yourself from your own self which is created by the others, is what it takes.
Practice choice consciously, that is all that you need to do. 
Love, and dont be afraid of pain, is all that you need to be

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

My goal it to have Coca-Cola use its production powers to issue coins,
 and create an alternative for bank credit.

My goal is to help free our work and our body from slavery to our nation's debts.

My goal is to do my work and let go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: