Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:33:31 AM

some say in nasa the moon is hollow because it rings.. and think aliens put the moon there so they first thought.. they say well we know its not true its to big to put there for a start HMMMMM

here is my thought on this
almost everyone can agree with a brain that life must exist some where in the universe because off trillions of stars out there

So who to say that a star 50 thousand times bigger than our sun and 20 thousand times bigger than our earth might exist just like our earth but 20 thousand times bigger

the animals and the aliens would be massive really huge think about it ?
so big they could hold our earth in there hands thus putting the moon there Wink Wink

and same but really small earths
prob so many different size earths out there
may be that is why people say they saw 2 mile long space ships
and tiny space ships
plus in the bible they talk about giants Wink Wink

just a thought i had not saying its true just a thought Wink
av a nice day all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jones techbit

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:49:51 AM

the Milky Way galaxy is  huge. And, to top it off, it's only one of hundreds of billions of galaxies. we are the only intelligent life? 1 in a billion/trillion? doubtful.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:11:00 AM

the Milky Way galaxy is  huge. And, to top it off, it's only one of hundreds of billions of galaxies. we are the only intelligent life? 1 in a billion/trillion? doubtful.
do u think the nasa smoking gun docu is true
i think it is not 100% but 90%
but i am gullible tho Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:12:21 AM

-snip-
so big they could hold our earth in there hands thus putting the moon there Wink Wink

and tiny space ships
The size of a planet has no correlation with the size of the species living on it. Not even in our wildest dreams could someone have put the moon next to the Earth using their hands.
Stop using so many drugs.

I think Aliens are real, not sure about UFO's :/ lol
I've already stated this in the thread. You've probably seen UFOs multiple times in your life. When we talk about UFOs people usually think about flying saucers which is wrong.
UFO = Unidentified flying object, i.e. anything in the sky that you can't identify. I could be flying a drone and if you see something in the sky and can't tell what it is then that would be a UFO (in this case my drone).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:41:19 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 03:05:57 PM by popcorn1

-snip-

and tiny space ships
The size of a planet has no correlation with the size of the species living on it. Not even in our wildest dreams could someone have put the moon next to the Earth using their hands.
Stop using so many drugs.

I think Aliens are real, not sure about UFO's :/ lol
I've already stated this in the thread. You've probably seen UFOs multiple times in your life. When we talk about UFOs people usually think about flying saucers which is wrong.
UFO = Unidentified flying object, i.e. anything in the sky that you can't identify. I could be flying a drone and if you see something in the sky and can't tell what it is then that would be a UFO (in this case my drone).
your so wrong
the size of a planet will matter bigger the planet the bigger the animals ... end ov
so stupid you
plus you know nothing your mind is blank compared to some aliens thoughts
and point1 did i say it was true fact dumb ass
they could of towed it with there space ships Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
its a thought not fact anything possible you cannot say for sure Wink Wink
point 2 might be nothing out there
but if there was a planet 20 thousand time bigger than earth the animals will be huge i know for sure bigger plants and trees bigger animals fact don,t even go there
giraffe got a tall neck and big body why to reach the top of the tree if tree where small we would not have a giraffe
 if 20 thousand times bigger than earth.. how big would the sun be ...throwing all that heat and light out
plant life will be huge then the animals will be huge fact
you are a sheep iam not a sheep
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:29:51 PM

the size of a planet will matter bigger the planet the bigger the animals ... end ov
so stupid you
they could of towed it with there space ships Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
its a thought not fact anything possible you cannot say for sure Wink Wink
point 2 might be nothing out there
but if there was a planet 20 thousand time bigger than earth the animals will be huge i know for sure bigger plants and trees bigger animals fact don,t even go there
giraffe got a tall neck and big body why to reach the top of the tree if tree where small we would not have a giraffe
 if 20 thousand times bigger than earth.. how big would the sun be ...throwing all that heat and light out
plant life will be huge then the animals will be huge fact
you are a sheep iam not a sheep

Your WRONG! the size of the planet doesnt tell you how size the plants or the living creatures on that planet..it is depend on what god created.
pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:33:18 PM

It would be arrogant not to believe that Earth is the only planet to have intelligent life.

If they did exist they probably would be intelligent enough not to come to earth, as they don't want to meddle in our ways or get caught up in it.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:40:18 PM

Your WRONG! the size of the planet doesnt tell you how size the plants or the living creatures on that planet..it is depend on what god created.
You're worse than the other guy. There is no thing as a god, anyone who has a very high education and knowledge easily realizes this. Stop spreading your delusional fairy tales in the wrong threads.

your so wrong
so stupid you
-snip-
You obviously are either: a) ignorant; b) a troll, c) deluded. I never stated that there was no possibility of huge species, I just stated that the planet size has no correlation to the size of its creatures. Just because a habitat is big that doesn't mean that it will develop huge species. If this was the case, then we probably have giant monsters lurking within our oceans.
Your thinking pattern is irrational. What you're describing is, since we haven't explored the whole universe everything is possible. Someone probably figured out how to use magic and whatnot.  Roll Eyes

It would be arrogant not to believe that Earth is the only planet to have intelligent life.

If they did exist they probably would be intelligent enough not to come to earth, as they don't want to meddle in our ways or get caught up in it.
or the government(s) has already established contact but it is being kept secret.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vikor

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:43:59 AM

i think ufo not real...

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:09:56 AM

I think there could be a coverup in UFO's, but also it can be a disinformation tool to keep people dumb.

It's a big dilemma, well anyway truth sooner or later will come out Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:16:06 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 01:29:28 AM by popcorn1

You're worse than the other guy. There is no thing as a god, anyone who has a very high education and knowledge easily realizes this. Stop spreading your delusional fairy tales in the wrong threads.

your so wrong
so stupid you
-snip-
You obviously are either: a) ignorant; b) a troll, c) deluded. I never stated that there was no possibility of huge species, I just stated that the planet size has no correlation to the size of its creatures. Just because a habitat is big that doesn't mean that it will develop huge species. If this was the case, then we probably have giant monsters lurking within our oceans.
Your thinking pattern is irrational. What you're describing is, since we haven't explored the whole universe everything is possible. Someone probably figured out how to use magic and whatnot.  Roll Eyes

or the government(s) has already established contact but it is being kept secret.
size of a blue whale would you say thats small
20 thousand times bigger earth the animals would be bigger end ov fact
the plants and trees would be bigger how many earths do you fit in the sun
 if the earth was 20k bigger how big will the sun be
plus still is on the topic i said the aliens might of put the moon there and that is why people see 2 mile long  or wide space ships
and its not the earth its the size of the sun that matters
so much light and heat on a big earth will make the animals much bigger than we have on earth fact
and also said thats why they mention giants in the bible
so still on topic you sheep
just thinking outside the box
20k bigger like earths animals will be much bigger than earths animals fact

i knew i was right your dad told me so
 I went around your house to visit your dad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:04:24 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 02:22:12 AM by popcorn1

plus you could have a massive sun 1000k bigger than our sun but a planet same size as earth but further away  from the sun and that could hold life and they could just look the same as us humans on a different planet 1 million years advanced than our earth
 would you say in the future humans will  be able to live longer
so who to say they don,t live till there a thousand years old and the space ships they talk about in the bible
are still the same ones as today
could be the aliens gran son now flying around today
 like the george bushes or the john kennedy family
 tell you what i could make some block buster sci fi me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 i think i been watchin to much star trek Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
they are just thoughts but good thoughts tho could very well be fact Wink

see they are looking for the goldie locks effect and just right could mean nothing like our sun and earth rotation
 a sun way bigger but a planet further a way but the heat and light could be just right for that planet further away
another thought Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:38:52 AM

The whale is relatively a small animal compared to how big some things are. You should really take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should do some research before talking nonsense.
There is no correlation with those 2 sizes, nor is there probably going to be one. The biggest star (known) is ~1700 times bigger than our sun. You should stop talking numbers that are never going to happen.

Based on your next reply I'm going to evaluate if I should ignore you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:47:05 PM

The whale is relatively a small animal compared to how big some things are. You should really take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should do some research before talking nonsense.
There is no correlation with those 2 sizes, nor is there probably going to be one. The biggest star (known) is ~1700 times bigger than our sun. You should stop talking numbers that are never going to happen.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the whale is small compared to how big some things are  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the blue whale is huge and you won,t see no other bigger creature on our earth
 SMALL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
go talk to your dad you sheep Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you are stupid Wink Wink Wink Wink
how do you know the sizes of suns and planets the universe is endless  YOU KNOW NOTHING Wink
to many stars to count
and did i say there was suns or planets that big i said they could be stars and planets that big its a theory
not fact
BUT THERE COULD BE  Wink Wink
av a nice day and bye
plus tell your dad thanks for the chat Grin
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:50:24 PM

I wanted to ignore just based on the youtube video  Grin

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:51:48 PM

I don't necessarily believe in aliens, but in understanding the size and scope of the universe, it is much easier to allow the concept of their existence.
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:57:08 PM

Of course they are real, what are we the only ones?

cmon guys...

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:06:23 PM

who ask you anyway YOU ZEGGER ZOID go jump in your spaceship and fly away  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
make sure you take LaudaM with you

i know aliens exist i married 1 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
benawesome100

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:16:32 PM

dont think so. not real proof.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:23:23 PM

What video? I think that I have missed it.

Well one is going to encounter a lot of different people in their lifetime, especially online. There are some very bad, ignorant, deluded, etc. people online. Even though this is something that has been occurring probably since people started getting access to the internet, the numbers have been growing. If you just take a look at some people around here you can easily figure out why the ignore feature was introduced (I'm not even sure in which year).

I don't necessarily believe in aliens, but in understanding the size and scope of the universe, it is much easier to allow the concept of their existence.
A problem might be the nature of humans. The majority like attention, they want the whole world to revolve around them. I guess this might be a significant contributing factor to their disbelief of possible life.
I hardly doubt that the whole existence of everything is revolving around a single and flawed species such as humans.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: