Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?  (Read 113344 times)
turncoat_ewok

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

If you watch ancient aliens too much you could start believing them.
yrask

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:56:51 PM

Nice question. Consider that UFO is a not identified flight, Alien is something which coming from another planet. Anyway, we can see something of alien in our planet in the egyptian era. Anyway in future I think that we can meet them, accord to the technology development.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

The universe is infinite but we are the only lifeform here, anything else is blasphemy! <- sarcasm, use logic

I've seen UFO's in the sky (yeah I use drugs but I have had a sober time too, seen them during that time as well). UFO being unidentified flying object, if you stare up long enough during nights you usually see something move in a way it shouldn't. Last one I saw with somebody else with me flew very fast, was bright (solid light no flickering). I saw one when I was at rehab and I had 2 other people with me who also saw it when I told them look at that, it went in a straight direction for a while and moved up to a cloudy area to vanish, with the speed it flew we should have seen it after 10 seconds tops but never saw it again. I dunno what it was but no airplane, satellite or rocket can fly like that. We just asked where the fuck did it go and that's that people just think you are fucked up if you talk like that. Smiley

As for Aliens, considering how large the place we exist in is it would be strange if there were no other lifeforms, it would also be strange if there werent tens of thousands or millions of it. And one of those lifeforms may very well have advanced 1 million years before us. Or 100 million, we don't know that much about the universe except that Pluto is no longer a planet, hell we don't even know what swims at the very very deepest depths of our sea's, we don't know everything about our own planet so how could we know about the rest?
Use logic and let time tell, one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see.

one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see. How do you know that exactly?

Who knows, they might be searching for a new place to stay, they killed their own planet..

If Earth is the place they want, they better hurry... 'cause we're killin' our planet.   Angry

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tibor

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

I'm sure Aliens are real but not yet on our Planet. The space is very vast. Travelling to other star system could take thousands to millions of years.

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1823
Merit: 2793

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 10:42:07 PM

If Earth is the place they want, they better hurry... 'cause we're killin' our planet.   Angry

Well that's precisely why they are here!!  Smiley

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:56:02 PM

The universe is infinite but we are the only lifeform here, anything else is blasphemy! <- sarcasm, use logic

I've seen UFO's in the sky (yeah I use drugs but I have had a sober time too, seen them during that time as well). UFO being unidentified flying object, if you stare up long enough during nights you usually see something move in a way it shouldn't. Last one I saw with somebody else with me flew very fast, was bright (solid light no flickering). I saw one when I was at rehab and I had 2 other people with me who also saw it when I told them look at that, it went in a straight direction for a while and moved up to a cloudy area to vanish, with the speed it flew we should have seen it after 10 seconds tops but never saw it again. I dunno what it was but no airplane, satellite or rocket can fly like that. We just asked where the fuck did it go and that's that people just think you are fucked up if you talk like that. Smiley

As for Aliens, considering how large the place we exist in is it would be strange if there were no other lifeforms, it would also be strange if there werent tens of thousands or millions of it. And one of those lifeforms may very well have advanced 1 million years before us. Or 100 million, we don't know that much about the universe except that Pluto is no longer a planet, hell we don't even know what swims at the very very deepest depths of our sea's, we don't know everything about our own planet so how could we know about the rest?
Use logic and let time tell, one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see.

one thing is for sure, they wont invade us anytime soon nor make contact in the sense I'd like to see. How do you know that exactly?

Who knows, they might be searching for a new place to stay, they killed their own planet..

They don't seek to destroy earth, they seek to save her.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:08:00 AM

The point wasn't that there was some other life. The point was that someone might claim that there was other life because they found man-introduced life - be it by accident or on purpose - without clearly being able to identify that it was man-introduced.

So far the only evidence we have for life not on earth is, that there are all kinds of chemicals out there that are the same kinds as here. But that's to be expected, if stars work in similar ways. None of it says life.

Smiley

Yes, I understood your point; I was just disagreeing with the idea that we wouldn't be able to identify that it was man-introduced - if by accident, we would almost certainly be able to at least determine what organisms it originated from; if on purpose, it would still be limited by current knowledge and abilities, and so likely to be traced back to us. But take it with a grain of salt; this isn't really my field. Tongue

As to whether or not life actually exists out there somewhere, I stand by my previous point: it just seems too unlikely for there not to be any - but don't take that to mean that aliens necessarily visited Earth though; I've seen nothing to convince me of that (which is a shame, because I'm still looking forward to that threesome with two hot alien chicks; do I need to move to Australia for that?). Smiley
SBradford

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

If we wait for few more years, may be we can find some proof about that.
suman66

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:17:51 AM

If you watch ancient aliens too much you could start believing them.

yes ancient aliens are true and their caves historical with many unsolved questions 
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:09:06 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 11:23:33 AM by Gogreen

I heard some say that they came from a place call lake of fire. So tell me how to they build their own so call spaceship with their tiny arm and weak fingers?

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:31:12 AM

According to YouTube there's aliens on the Moon!
Pofick

Activity: 600
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:46:32 AM

Aliens are real for sure. Watch Roswell for example. I don't think they would image stuff like that.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    4 0 1 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 11:59:50 AM

Aliens are real for sure. Watch Roswell for example. I don't think they would image stuff like that.

Yeah, You're right they also starred in a TV serial of the same name!  Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEqelf0Dc8M&feature=player_embedded

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pofick

Activity: 600
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:05:57 PM

What a coincidence!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    4 0 1 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

Are giants aliens?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:27:59 PM

Is she really from Venus?

josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

I think they are real and even Bible admits they were here,  Ezekiel 1:1-28.

ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

There are so many galaxys in the universe its not even funny. There has got to be aliens, maybe they just havent made it here yet. Maybe they  are still organisms in the building blocks of life who knows but there is probably life out there somehwere.

Who knows though Aliens probably come down and we end up all killing eachother becuase the aliens believe in star god and we wont convert lol. Thats after we get thier gnarly viruses and bacteria it would be like the crusades and indians all over again.
LitecoinBoss

Activity: 140

✘AΦΩ✘

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:58:13 AM

Have you watched ancient aliens? If you did, then you must believe it.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:31:48 AM

IS UFO or ALIENS are real ?

Of course. Then who do you think I am Huh

Hint: I am not UFO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: