Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72976 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:48:42 PM

I actually laughed when I saw the concept and prices. Get this trash off the forums.

As much fun as I have talking to myself, I was just wondering if anyone else other than bots and people who clearly do not get it, is reading and having fun. If not I might actualy take this advise (get off the forum and keep the coins to myself).

it is possible, that these coins could become very popular in the future. but you need to know the price for them. I'm not sure about it today.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nili

Activity: 481
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:49:04 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 11:07:35 PM by nili

I actually laughed when I saw the concept and prices. Get this trash off the forums.

As much fun as I have talking to myself, I was just wondering if anyone else other than bots and people who clearly do not get it, is reading and having fun. If not I might actualy take this advise (get off the forum and keep the coins to myself).

it is possible, that these coins could become very popular in the future. but you need to know the price for them. I'm not sure about it today.

SATOSHI: May I quote a dear friend who seems to get what Nili was doing back then, and just add a note saying that the performance art continues, but we might lost all our friends while at it.  

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

nili

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:26:34 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 02:33:25 PM by nili

SATOSHI: May I quote a dear friend who seems to get what Nili was doing back then, and just add a note saying that the performance art continues, but we might lost all our friends while at it.  

The value, here, is not in the money but in the message.

Your worth, to me, is nothing to do with your coin and everything to do with your perspective.
I don't want the coin, I want the continuation of the endeavor itself.

The coin is not fun.  The presentation is the fun.  (So that is where the value is!)

You give us much more than the coin token ever could.

Don't stop the performance of the art for the sake of the performance of the coin, such would be a tragedy!

...NO WORRIES...

MINNIE: "We" Satoshi, are you an artist too?

MICKEY: I thought that he is a cat.

Nili: He is the art.

MICKEY: you mean like a cartoon?!  

MINNIE: More like a performance art piece maybe?

Nili: Sort of, since the product of his performance is also a masterpiece.

MICKEY: Yes his coins really are a great product.

Nili: Not only the coins, its the Nakamoto consensus that is the greatest masterpiece and a performance of it's own right .

MINNIE: So good that it takes a life of its own.

GOD: Makes me the best performance artist ever.

nili

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:35:34 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 04:14:11 PM by nili

MINNIE: So good that it takes a life of its own.

GOD: Makes me the best performance artist ever.

Nili: Makes the market become the new God.

MICKEY: Assuming God is the best performance artist and the market is the new God what dose it makes of our coins?

MINNIE: Logically speaking, it will make it alive.

MICKEY: Even if not traded?.

MINNIE: I guess alive but asleep then.

GOD: What would you define as "alive"?

MINNIE: An object that is the subject of a decentralized transaction.
nili

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:59:33 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2019, 03:28:35 PM by nili

MICKEY: Keeping with the same logical framework, what would our messages be if they have a value.

MINNIE: If they have a market value then they too are alive.

MICKEY: If we trade-mark them, then we can trade them.... Hold on, isn't that what Disney did with us? So are we alive too?

MINNIE: Alive and awake but not conscious.

MICKEY: Is that at all possible?

MINNIE: Yes, All traded objects on the free market which are created without the capacity to own themselves are alive and awake but without a conscious.

GOD: How would you define ownership?

SATOSHI: I define it as having the possession over a private key.

nili

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:46:45 PM

MICKEY: Keeping with the same logical framework, what would our messages be if they have a value.

MINNIE: If they have a market value then they too are alive.

MICKEY: If we trade-mark them, then we can trade them.... Hold on, isn't that what Disney did with us? So are we alive too?

MINNIE: Alive and awake but not conscious.

MICKEY: Is that at all possible?

MINNIE: Yes, All traded objects on the free market which are created without the capacity to own themselves are alive and awake but without a conscious.

GOD: How would you define ownership?

SATOSHI: I define it as having the possession over a private key.

MINNIE: Which bring us back to The key of David.

GOD: In fact further back to the apple.

MICKEY: What, the computer?

SATOSHI: The apple of our generation... the forbidden code.

MINNIE: ... But then came the penguin .

MICKEY: So is it the byte of the apple that made us open our eyes and realize that we are naked?

MINNIE: Naked as exposed to the world, having no privacy?

GOD: What is your definition of privacy?

SATOSHI: Having a choice of a non public transaction.  

MICKEY: Is that your new project Satoshi?

SATOSHI: No, there are some really good projects that took it on at the level possible for now. I am working on the next level.  

MICKEY: What's that next level?

GOD: The Tree of life obviously.

MICKEY: I am not a computer expert, in fact I am not even a program yet, but I know a thing or two about Merkle tree and I am sure that Satoshi know all about it, so it must be something else that he is after.

GOD: Its the fruits of the tree that he is after, and it is a hidden one... obviously.

nili

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:25:55 PM

MICKEY: I am not a computer expert, in fact I am not even a program yet, but I know a thing or two about Merkle tree and I am sure that Satoshi know all about it, so it must be something else that he is after.

GOD: Its the fruits of the tree that he is after, and it is a hidden one... obviously.

MICKEY: I guess that you are not going to tell us what it is then.

MINNIE: The things you search are often these which are most visible to you.

SATOSHI: Sounds like you got the answer, Minnie.

MICKEY: She always do.

GOD: "Do" is the answer.

MICKEY: So is that the fruit then?

GOD: Yes, that is the fruit but it is the pit that is the essence of eternal life.

MICKEY: There is hardly anything new about that.

SATOSHI: Not if we speak English.

NOUR: A Pit can be the abbeys but also the stone of the fruit, that which protect the seed.

MICKEY: Hey Nour, welcome back from the abbeys, are you going to tell us which it is then?  

MINNIE: We all know it Mickey and that is what we do here, looking for what we know.  

MICKEY: All I know it that I came here as the presenter of our Disney Coin.

GOD: Maybe I should be the one to ask Minnie what she knows.

MINNIE: I just know what Nili knows.

SATOSHI: So Nili, what do you know? 

Nili: Nothing, I make it all up, yet I do it here on the forum and that's all that matters, so that is what I know.

nili

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:47:22 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Nili: Nothing, I make it all up, yet I do it here on the forum and that's all that matters, so that is what I know.

So much talking about "knowing" and "doing" so now I am actualy going to take the subway and go to the art supply store, then will come back to make the image of the mouse in oil on canvas. Later I may try to explain how identity is all that there is to it.

How is that off-topic when the entire thread is about it being the art , both the coins and the performance as well as the physical objects which in this case will be the painting... unless of course the moderator is assuming that have me post as my Bitcoin Forum profile's identity is against the rules after making myself a character in my performance on the forum . So dear moderator its is all part of the conceptual piece that I am creating here and is all on topic as long as I can make the connection logically clear. If I failed doing that, I will be happy to debate it here as part of the conversation.

nili

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:08:06 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:32:27 PM by nili

MICKEY: Since you are making up all that we know, could you pleas resolve my identity issues and make me have a coherent one?  

Nili: "Masks have the ability to alter an individual's appearance and transform the wearer into someone or something else, rendering a spirit visible." ( Brooklyn museum - Life. Death and Transformation in the Americas. )

MICKEY: So according to the museum , if I have the form of a mouse in the Americas, I also have the spirit of one?

Nili: You are transformed into that spirit by putting on his shape, anywhere globally, even if it is only a mask.

MICKEY: Thus a spirit have a form and if I don't know my form I cant have a spirit.

Nili: You will always have your unique form even if that form is some abstract graph of the history of your interactions

MICKEY: Anyone could copy and past that and become a clone spirit.

Nili: They can become a copy but not the spirit thus can not act as you, only you have the private key

MICKEY: We didnt say anything about a private key.

SATOSHI: Of course we did. just scroll back, its all that we talked about in the last two pages.

MICKEY: Wow I think that I get it, the private key is the spirit!

SATOSHI: If An object that is the subject of a decentralized transaction is alive.

MICKEY: Right! Having a private key means having a spirit and once you have it, your form which is the graph of the history of all your transaction, is alive and conscious.

nili

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 02:43:07 PM by nili

MICKEY: Right! Having a private key means having a spirit and once you have it, your form which is the graph of the history of all your transaction, is alive and conscious.

MICKEY: There is still something that doesn't adds up. If the spirit is the private key how can one become that another identity by wearing it's form.?

Nili: Like Satoshi, if we have his private key "we are all Satoshi"

MICKEY: But we don't.

Nili: That's only because we didnt figure out the message yet.

MICKEY: Blue's Clues... so an identity can be shared with anyone who can figure out the clues leading to the message of the private key?.

Nili: I believe it's exactly what the indigenous people of the Americas tells us.

MICKEY: Is that what the museum said too?.

SATOSHI: I dont think that the curator knows that..

MICKEY: How do you know that then, Nili?

Nili: I made it up, but is making sense.

MICKEY: Is it Satoshi? .

SATOSHI: It is yet the most logical explanation to my message, and thus likely to become the truth.

nili

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:42:48 PM

Nili: I made it up, but is making sense.

MICKEY: Is it Satoshi? .

SATOSHI: It is yet the most logical explanation to my message, and thus likely to become the truth.

MICKEY: The spirit thus is not a random string of characters composing the private key, but a meaningful message encrypted to create the private key.

Nili: This is correct. a spirit represent a message , however any random string of characters can become the message itself, like in music or in a dance.  

nili

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:00:06 PM

Nili: This is correct. a spirit represent a message , however any random string of characters can become the message itself, like in music or in a dance.  

MICKEY: Let's try now to get back to identity. So what is it exactly?

MINNIE: Maybe it is not an existing thing at all, who knows...

MICKEY: Nili knows.

Nili: Identity is like "Nili knows". You make it up, but since you own it, you know it.

MICKEY: I'm still not so sure that I own it.

MINNIE: You don't!  That is why you have such an issue with it.

MICKEY: I don't know about you Minnie, but I don't even know who owns me ,Nili or Disney.

SATOSHI: On this thread Nili owns us all.

Nili: Not only on this thread, on any coin thread that I started here . In fact I could probably make a Facebook coin and have my own Mark Zuckerberg character to act as the coin's presenter.

SATOSHI: I can't wait to see that.  

nili

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:56:48 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 04:16:49 PM by nili

MICKEY: Let's try now to get back to identity. So what is it exactly?

MINNIE: Maybe it is not an existing thing at all, who knows...

MICKEY: Nili knows.

Nili: Identity is like "Nili knows". You make it up, but since you own it, you know it.

MICKEY: I'm still not so sure that I own it.

MINNIE: You don't!  That is why you have such an issue with it.

MICKEY: I don't know about you Minnie, but I don't even know who owns me ,Nili or Disney.

SATOSHI: On this thread Nili owns us all.

Nili: Not only on this thread, on any coin thread that I started here . In fact I could probably make a Facebook coin and have my own Mark Zuckerberg character to act as the coin's presenter.

MICKEY: "We are all Mark Zuckerberg", now sue us on that!  

MINNIE: But we are not, so he can sue us.

MICKEY: Not us but Nili is, she has a profile on Facebook.  

MINNIE: Having a profile on a social network doesn't make you the owner of that network.

MICKEY: Not if you own your own data which is the shape of all your interactions, thus your spirit. But you don't! Mark Zuckerberg owns it.

MINNIE: So if Mark Zuckerberg owns all of Facebook's users spirits they are all Mark Zuckerberg?

MICKEY: Precisely.

MINNIE: Do you think that this could hold in court.  .

Nili: Maybe, but for this it needs to get to court and be well financed for a long debate in court. which could easily be done if people here understood anything we say here and buy the facebook coins once I made them. But they are not! I am here for over 4 years and I dont have any reason to assume anyone will pick up on it and actualy ask me to do that .

SATOSHI: You can assume a surprise.

MINNIE: Yes, like having you come on our thread back then on 2014.

MICKEY: Satoshi never made a comment on our thread.

MINNIE: l believe that he did!

Nili: We don't need Satoshi, we need a human with a profile on this forum to intelligently interact with us regarding the subject of Facebook coin in which we will be using Mark Zuckerberg character as the presenter.

nili

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:41 PM

Nili: We don't need Satoshi, we need a human with a profile on this forum to intelligently interact with us regarding the subject of Facebook coin in which we will be using Mark Zuckerberg character as the presenter.

MICKEY: You will not see that unless we get some artist on this thread. 

MINNIE: I find it hard to believe that no one here understand it.  

MICKEY: Maybe proposing to use Mark Zuckerberg's character as the presenter seems too much for people who are not artists and anarchists. 

CHARACTER: If he is harvesting all the value created by the characters of his users then they all become him. This is not anarchism its commonsense.

MINNIE: He practically consumes them as soon as they create something so they all become a part of him.

MICKEY: We should start a campaign of "WE ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG".  

Nili: That would be Mark Zuckerberg! You guys stay here on this thread and keep it alive.

MICKEY: Who is then going to be the co-presenter on the Facebook Coin Thread?  .

SATOSHI: That would be me, I will not miss that for the world.

CHARACTER: Me too, I can be quite useful there and so is Duality.

MICKEY: Nili, what color are you going to use for Mark Zuckerberg's character?

Nili: I might actualy go as bold as giving him a shape, sort of an avatar in the shape of his own image.

MICKEY: That would be so cool ! And then maybe you can do that with me too.

nili

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:39:08 AM

Warning: One or more really stupid bitcoin talk users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

Now read it again and pay attention to the fact that the coins are an artistic representation and are not backed by the Disney company. If anyone chose to buy it they buy it as art! 

Disney Coin
The coins are an artistic representation of the company's future coins, however they are real tradable crypto-coins
[IDISNEY] A Mickey Token-Coin*
* The Micky Token-coin model is my intellectual property

The Disney Coin is the second in a series of coins made
to present the future of crypto-currencies and the future of a true free market, which breaks the state's monopoly on currency.

The coins  are real coins and can be traded P2P*
on the counterwallet exchange platform

*However, these coins are not backed by the Disney company. It is the first real traded Disney coins which are made as a
representation  using the artistic freedom, an artist like myself has, to paint a very clear vision of the reality I wish to represent.

nili

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:56:00 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 10:07:23 PM by nili

MICKEY: You will not see that unless we get some artist on this thread.

MINNIE: I find it hard to believe that no one here understand it.  

MICKEY: Maybe proposing to use Mark Zuckerberg's character as the presenter seems too much for people who are not artists and anarchists.

CHARACTER: If he is harvesting all the value created by the characters of his users then they all become him. This is not anarchism its commonsense.

MINNIE: He practically consumes them as soon as they create something so they all become a part of him.

MICKEY: We should start a campaign of "WE ARE ALL MARK ZUCKERBERG".  

Nili: That would be Mark Zuckerberg! You guys stay here on this thread and keep it alive.

MICKEY: Who is then going to be the co-presenter on the Facebook Coin Thread?  .

SATOSHI: That would be me, I will not miss that for the world.

CHARACTER: Me too, I can be quite useful there and so is Duality.

MICKEY: Nili, what color are you going to use for Mark Zuckerberg's character?

Nili: I might actualy go as bold as giving him a shape, sort of an avatar in the shape of his own image.

MICKEY: That would be so cool ! And then maybe you can do that with me too.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: So are we going to do that or is it only "talking"?

MICKEY: Zucki?!!! what are you doing here?!!.

MINNIE: Maroon?!! was it your choice?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: No! but I sort of like it.

MICKEY: She could at least give you a "glow" treatment.

CHARACTER: A red glow could be perfect.

Nili: I thought of it, but here on Disney Coin he is just one of us.

nili

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:58:28 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 10:03:16 PM by nili
Merited by tmfp (1)

MARK ZUCKERBERG: So are we going to do that or is it only "talking"?

MICKEY: Zucki?!!! what are you doing here?!!.

MINNIE: Maroon?!! was it your choice?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: No! but I sort of like it.

MICKEY: She could at least give you a "glow" treatment.

CHARACTER: A red glow could be perfect.

Nili: I thought of it, but here on Disney Coin he is just one of us.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I hope you all realize that I will have to sue us.

MICKEY: Disney did not sue us!

MINNIE: Probably because we did not make any money other than our coins.

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Disney and Coca Coal made a huge mistake not going after you.

MICKEY: And why is that?

Nili: Because Nilicoin now set a precedence.being around in the public eye for almost 5 years, Cola and Disney will never be able to sue us. .

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I defiantly not going to let any coin appropriate my name, not even as art!  

MINNIE: But suing us is suing yourself. Can you sue yourself?

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I can sue you for impersonating me.

Nili: No you can't. If you prove that you are not Mark Zuckerber then you can't sue us for impersonating him/you.  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: I Could then sue you for making a Facebook Coin .

Nili: Yes you can do that and this is exactly what we want you to do. That's why I chose you as the presenter. Suing us will create a market value to all our coins including your coin.  

MARK ZUCKERBERG: Great I love that plan! When are we launching the Facebook Coin as a thread on bitcointalk?

Nili: Soon. I still have to work out a few details before I can put you on the thread.

MarkZuckerberg

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:00:33 PM

Hey guys.
Had my thread deleted three times. not sure how you keep yours on.
Allbek

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:24:17 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:35:06 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 12:39:09 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 01:16:20 PM by ICOEthics

WTF? This is Disney cartoon chat?  Shocked

and now "Zucki" joined them.

Hey guys.
Had my thread deleted three times. not sure how you keep yours on.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: