Bitcoin Forum
February 24, 2020, 03:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 69623 times)
nili

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:50:45 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 02:42:29 PM by nili

Disney Coin
The coins are an artistic representation of the company's future coins, however they are real tradable crypto-coins
[IDISNEY] A Mickey Token-Coin*
* The Micky Token-coin model is my intellectual property

The Disney Coin is the second in a series of coins which are made
to present the future of crypto-currencies and the future of a true free market, which breaks the state's monopoly on currency.

The coins  are real coins which can be traded P2P*
on the counterwallet exchange platform

open wallet here to buy coins https://counterwallet.io/

*However, these coins are not backed by the Disney company. It is the first real traded Disney coins which are made as a
representation  using the artistic freedom, an artist like myself has, to paint a very clear vision of the reality I wish to represent.

I thought the Disney coin was DRGN?  Huh This coin is the former Disney coin or a fake one?
If it's legit, is there a swap available with DRGN?

MINNIE: I didn't expect to go that far back.

MICKEY: All the way back to genesis... maybe the contradiction originated there.

MINNIE: As declared, " These coins are not backed by the Disney company", thus have no relation to DRGN

Y: However, in terms of being the original Disney coins, they are, since are the first.

SATOSHI: Bingo!!  "first" = "original" = "euthenics" = "the real one". So to answer your question Saint-loup, IDISNEY is the real Disney coin since it is the first one to be named as a Disney coin. DRGN came second thus is the fake one. The Disney company may try to dispute in the court of law that DRGN is the "legit" coin and if they would and will win the case then DRGN is going to be the real and legitimate Disney coin as declared by the consensus of us as citizens . (This consensus over ride all other consensus based platforms, since it have the means to force it). Yet as I said the Disney company will have to file a suit and win the case for DRGN to be granted the title of the legitimate and original Disney coin, but that would result in bringing the value of this coin up. Now let me also tel you that if Disney will ever file such a suit not only that the value of IDSNEY will go up, Disney will fail to prove that DRGN is the rightful coin to earn the title of original and first thus "legit" Disney coin. So no, you can not swap between IDISNEY and DRGN. You may be able to exchange between then one day or buy some, but for now we are not selling. Our coin is the one that holds the value of the first and the original Disney coin ...even more so as being art. thus we hodle for now.
Thanks for asking Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nili

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:33:00 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 07:55:24 PM by nili

I thought the Disney coin was DRGN?  Huh This coin is the former Disney coin or a fake one?
If it's legit, is there a swap available with DRGN?

MINNIE: I didn't expect to go that far back.

MICKEY: All the way back to genesis... maybe the contradiction originated there.

MINNIE: As declared, " These coins are not backed by the Disney company", thus have no relation to DRGN

Y: However, in terms of being the original Disney coins, they are, since are the first.

SATOSHI: Bingo!!  "first" = "original" = "euthenics" = "the real one". So to answer your question Saint-loup, IDISNEY is the real Disney coin since it is the first one to be named as a Disney coin. DRGN came second thus is the fake one. The Disney company may try to dispute in the court of law that DRGN is the "legit" coin and if they would and will win the case then DRGN is going to be the real and legitimate Disney coin as declared by the consensus of us as citizens . (This consensus over ride all other consensus based platforms, since it have the means to force it). Yet as I said the Disney company will have to file a suit and win the case for DRGN to be granted the title of the legitimate and original Disney coin, but that would result in bringing the value of this coin up. Now let me also tel you that if Disney will ever file such a suit not only that the value of IDSNEY will go up, Disney will fail to prove that DRGN is the rightful coin to earn the title of original and first thus "legit" Disney coin. So no, you can not swap between IDISNEY and DRGN. You may be able to exchange between then one day or buy some, but for now we are not selling. Our coin is the one that holds the value of the first and the original Disney coin ...even more so as being art. thus we hodle for now.
Thanks for asking Smiley

MINNIE: You just did it again Mickey.

MICKEY: Did what?

MINNIE: Used Satoshi's character and said "bingo"

Y: It seems to be triggered by some arguments.

MINNIE: Let's review this closely.  

Y: These were the sentences that triggered the "bingo" effect: 1. "Thus the truth value of a program is not the same as the truth value reached by the machines that runs the program". 2. "However, in terms of being the original Disney coins, they are, since are the first"

X: We hold the notion that an identity is real and thus can be proven as such, while we actualy create an identity to operate on a platform. and it become real as that identity only on the platform by the order it was accepted as such.

Y: : Even if we will define identities as part of the logic and indigence to the platform, they are still associated with the machines that enable the platform thus exist outside the platform.

X: Isn't that a paradox?

Y: The paradox is in the assumption of the existence of one.

MINNIE: Thus we need to create a proof that "one" exist only if "two" exist too.

Y: Yes! that would be our next dialogue.  

NILI: That will solve Godel's incompleteness theorem and any inconsistencies in the logic .

SATOSHI: And it will result in a split, which is exactly the result that we need in order to avoid halting and enable a fully automated system.

MINNIE: How about we prove it before getting all excited about what it can do for us?

MICKEY: And then see if that solution solves the identity issues before getting all excited about solving anything.

nili

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:13:58 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 07:56:26 PM by nili

MINNIE: You just did it again Mickey.

MICKEY: Did what?

MINNIE: Used Satoshi's character and said "bingo"

Y: It seems to be triggered by some arguments.

MINNIE: Let's review this closely.  

Y: These were the sentences that triggered the "bingo" effect: 1. "Thus the truth value of a program is not the same as the truth value reached by the machines that runs the program". 2. "However, in terms of being the original Disney coins, they are, since are the first"

X: We hold the notion that an identity is real and thus can be proven as such, while we actualy create an identity to operate on a platform. and it become real as that identity only on the platform by the order it was accepted as such.

Y: : Even if we will define identities as part of the logic and indigence to the platform, they are still associated with the machines that enable the platform thus exist outside the platform.

X: Isn't that a paradox?

Y: The paradox is in the assumption of the existence of one.

MINNIE: Thus we need to create a proof that "one" exist only if "two" exist too.

Y: Yes! that would be our next dialogue.  

NILI: That will solve Godel's incompleteness theorem and any inconsistencies in the logic .

SATOSHI: And it will result in a split, which is exactly the result that we need in order to avoid halting and enable a fully automated system.

MINNIE: How about we prove it before getting all excited about what it can do for us?

MICKEY: And then see if that solution solves the identity issues before getting all excited about solving anything.

X: Lets assume an axiomatic existence of 1 only.

Y: Then we ofc assume a logic argument as a valid argument.

X: Thus we ask what is the negation of 1

Y: Which is -1

MINNIE: Thus we have to prove that -1=2

MICKEY: Which is a contradiction ofc.

X: Now lets assume an axiomatic existence of 1 and 2.  

Y: Then ofc assume a logic argument as a valid argument.

MINNIE: Thus we don't have to prove that -1=2 since 2 exists as an axiom .

MICKEY: Which is a proof that our assumption is true.

Nili: I don't think anyone will ever use this as a proof to anything.

SATOSHI: I think that I can use it.
nili

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:20:44 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 08:35:26 AM by nili

X: Lets assume an axiomatic existence of 1 only.

Y: Then we ofc assume a logic argument as a valid argument.

MINNIE: Thus we have to prove that -1=2

MICKEY: Which is a contradiction ofc.

X: Now lets assume an axiomatic existence of 1 and 2.  

Y: Then ofc assume a logic argument as a valid argument.

MINNIE: Thus we don't have to prove that -1=2 since 2 exists as an axiom .

MICKEY: Which is a proof that our assumption is true.

Nili: I don't think anyone will ever use this as a proof to anything.

MINNIE: Why are you showing up in orange again?

MICKEY: Our identity is in total chaos.

MINNIE: Our proving game is not helping.

MICKEY: Maybe we are trying to prove the wrong thing.

X: What are we trying to prove?

MICKEY: That I am Mickey Mouse.

Y: I thought that you can prove it if you are.

MICKEY: If I knew that I am then maybe I could, but I am not even sure of that.

X: That is not a mathematical problem. its a psychological one and we can't help you with that.

SATOSHI: Actually we can in the court of law. If we will be taken to court by Disney and will win our case then our Mickey would be acknowledged as manifestation of the original Mickey Mouse and that is the best prof of identity he will ever get.

MINNIE: Well, not unless you would run a full bitcoin node and make Mickey's dialogue statements as on chain transaction using it. 

MICKEY: Why him and not me?

Nili: It can be me or anyone who will do it first but if it will be him then we would be able to connect to Toontown and save the world.

Y: Save the world??!!!

Nili: This world that I have created here.

Nili: He can also meet us in Jerusalem if he ruther have Mickey become him.

MICKEY: No chance he will ever do it... any of it.

Nili: LOL, you are right but I don't really care. I am just having fun.

nili

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:18:18 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 10:32:41 AM by nili

MINNIE: Why are you showing up in orange again?

MICKEY: Our identity is in total chaos.

MINNIE: Our proving game is not helping.

MICKEY: Maybe we are trying to prove the wrong thing.

X: What are we trying to prove?

MICKEY: That I am Mickey Mouse.

Y: I thought that you can prove it if you are.

MICKEY: If I knew that I am then maybe I could, but I am not even sure of that.

X: That is not a mathematical problem. its a psychological one and we can't help you with that.

SATOSHI: Actually we can in the court of law. If we will be taken to court by Disney and will win our case then our Mickey would be acknowledged as manifestation of the original Mickey Mouse and that is the best prof of identity he will ever get.

MINNIE: Well, not unless you run a full bitcoin node and make Mickey's dialogue statements as an on chain transaction using it.  

MICKEY: Why him and not me?

Nili: It can be me or anyone who will do it first but if it will be him then we would be able to connect to Toontown and save the world.

Y: Save the world??!!!

Nili: This world that I have created here.

Nili: He can also meet us in Jerusalem if he ruther have Mickey become him.

MICKEY: No chance he will ever do it... any of it.

Nili: LOL, you are right but I don't really care. I am just having fun.

Happy New Year.

My art coins have no direct link to anything else but the art. they will always be the inspiration to much of my work and may one day gain some value  based on that or as an art work on its own right.  It may also gain value if Disney or Coca Cola will acknowledge them by taking some legal measures,  

I think that I am done with Mickey and Minnie's performance piece... but will take a bit more time to be sure of it.

*Regarding Satoshi Nakamoto Smiley Im sure you all realize that who ever sign a massage from the genesis wallet would tell us nothing other than them having the private key. However there are ways in which Satoshi could manufacture a proof that he can use one day if he wish to do that.... only time will tell.

To those who follow my work here on this thread,
Thank You
nili

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.