Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XWC) | WhiteCoin | NEWS: Foundation, investors, WhiteOS ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 251180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:11:46 AM

This market will be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banger42

Activity: 379

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:18:22 PM

This market will be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.

Hello BrotherJ,

we have contacted Bittrex and solved the problem.
The message is removed and the wallet should be open again.

Thanks
Banger
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:22:11 PM

Hello BrotherJ,

Thanks
Banger

As I wanted to withdraw some XWC from Bittrex to my wallet, I saw that the blockchain
could be stuck (The last block update occurred 1457 minutes ago)

Could you tell me if there is an issue.

I don't want to transfer coins if the blockchain is not working properly ;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:04:51 AM

As this coin was never delisted when it was said to have been,  which is good i might just add.  But what is going on with it?  It seems to be stuck.  Can anyone shed some light on what is happening with this coin please?
Altcoinlover

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

Hello BrotherJ,

Thanks
Banger

As I wanted to withdraw some XWC from Bittrex to my wallet, I saw that the blockchain

REALLY NOT IMPRESSED....

NO answer to my post, this is one thing...

but worst, no improvement about the blockchain....
" The last block update occurred 4760 minutes ago."

The coin has now all the chances to get delisted due to blockchain not working
and we will be stucked with the coins blocked on exchange!

I am a supporter of this coin.... but if dev does not care, why should I ?

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████
                          ██
DISCORD

REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Banger42

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

Hello BrotherJ,

Thanks
Banger

REALLY NOT IMPRESSED....

Hello Altcoinlover,
we know about the problem with the block chain and we are working on a solution.
Please give us a few more days and we will make an announcement.
Some of us are really busy, so it takes some time to solve the problem.

Stay tuned
Banger
xlilbearx

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:03:26 PM

thank you
Oizopower

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:28:06 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 12:13:35 AM by Oizopower

Hey Guys,

Best wishes to you all and hope 2017 is going to be the best year ever !

First of all i need to give you all my apology that I’ve not been around much lately, a lot has changed in my real life over the last 6 months. But I have never forgotten XWC.
I made a promise in April 2014 that i intend to keep for Whitecoin: as long as there is a community for this wonderful coin, I’ll be around to help where I can. And thankfully with me a few other people

Most of the Whitecoin investors and followers know the history of our coin, and also that we did not develop the original code base but just took over and maintained the coin and created projects for it.

Well now it’s time to move XWC to a higher level, we have gathered the funds with our crew to create a new Whitecoin Source code with the latest standards. This will allow us to create faster and better updates in near future!.
The downside of this whole story is that we need to create a new blockchain, this is where we are in contact with Bittrex to help us host a coin-swap. It’s not the most ideal solution to choose, but we needed to make this decision.  
It has given us much discussions the last few weeks in developer chat. The wallet is already close to done and are awaiting information from Bittrex.

We intend to keep the amount of coins the same, so it would be a 1:1 coin swap. Although some parameters will be changed to make the coin better and more to our liking. Coins that are not being swapped in a given time will be send to a dispose address never to be retrieved again using OP_RETURN.

We will come soon with more details once we got all the things sorted out and will keep you informed as much as possible through many channels (BCT / Website / Twitter / Reddit etc.)
After we have this thing going we will create a new website first for Whitecoin so we have the most important things in one place and where it can shine all it’s glory.

Feel free to drop by on slack and give us your input, after all it's always been a community coin.
https://xwcslack.herokuapp.com/

For now it's important to have everybody on the right chain, as it seems there are 2 now. It would help if many users have there wallet open with the folowing blockchain and let it stake. The more wallets we have for now the better the blockchain works.
Close your wallet, Make a backup of the folder %APPDATA%\Whitecoin and place these files in it. After that you can start it up again.

Files:
https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/xwc-blockchain/releases/tag/latest

Best regards,
Oizopower

http://www.richlist.eu for all your cryptocoin distribution list
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

Hey Guys,

First of all i need to give you all my apology that I’ve not been around much lately, a lot has changed in my real life over the last 6 months. But I never forgot XWC, I was always around on slack.
I made a promise in April 2014 that as long as there is a community for this wonderful coin, I’ll be around to help where I can.

Most of the Whitecoin investors and followers know the history of our coin, and also that we did not develop the original code base but just took over and maintained the coin and created projects for it.

Well now it’s time to move XWC to a higher level, we have gathered the funds with our crew to create a new Whitecoin Source code with the latest standards. This will allow us to create faster and better updates in near future!.
The downside of this whole story is that we need to create a new blockchain, this is where we are in contact with Bittrex to help us host a coin-swap. It’s not the most ideal solution to choose, but we needed to make this decision.  
It has given us much discussions the last few weeks in developer chat. The wallet is already close to done and are awaiting information from Bittrex.

We intend to keep the amount of coins the same, so it would be a 1:1 coin swap. Although some parameters will be changed to make the coin better and more to our liking. Coins that are not being swapped in a given time will be send to a dispose address never to be retrieved again using OP_RETURN.

We will come soon with more details once we got all the things sorted out and will keep you informed as much as possible through many channels (BCT / Website / Twitter / Reddit etc.)
After we have this thing going we will create a new website first for Whitecoin so we have the most important things in one place and where it can shine all it’s glory.

Feel free to drop by on slack and give us your input, after all it's always been a community coin.

For now it's important to have everybody on the right chain, as it seems there are 2 now. It would help if many users have there wallet open with the folowing blockchain and let it stake. The more wallets we have for now the better the blockchain works.
Close your wallet, Make a backup of the folder %APPDATA%\Whitecoin and place these files in it. After that you can start it up again.

Files:

Best regards,
Oizopower

To make sure that you are on the right chain, please follow this procedure:
- Go the the explorer: http://explorer.whitecoin.info/ (Currently reindexing, should be up in a matter of hours)
- Click the latest block number, e.g. 900000 and have a look at the block's hash. (hash = 80546ce62771e44e0c4d3a2d8fe692aff2c77df5cd45fef477361a666e841643)
- On your wallet go to the Debug Console and type: getblockhash 900000
- Verify if the hash matches the one from the explorer.
- If it matches you are on the right chain, if it doesn't you will have to follow the resync procedure above in order to get your funds to Bittrex for the swap.
Asgardian

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Great news all round, I have bought and watched this coin from day one and intend to carry on. Good work and much appreciated by us all. Thanks

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
authentist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

God take, God give.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:16:29 PM

Hello, excellent News !  Smiley

and im already on the blockchain with my wallet. Thanx for the time and btc spend and especially for the upcoming innovations !  Roll Eyes

I knew I could trust this dev team from the beginning. now lets go straight forward and up da mars !  Shocked

sincerely
authentist

As a german native speaker and owner of University's Certificate III in English, I offer you professional translation for payment in bitcoin. english / german. half the agreed payment in advance, rest when happy with the result.
BrotherJ

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

Hey Guys,

First of all i need to give you all my apology that I’ve not been around much lately, a lot has changed in my real life over the last 6 months. But I never forgot XWC, I was always around on slack.
I made a promise in April 2014 that as long as there is a community for this wonderful coin, I’ll be around to help where I can.

Files:

Best regards,
Oizopower

To make sure that you are on the right chain, please follow this procedure:
- Go the the explorer: http://explorer.whitecoin.info/ (Currently reindexing, should be up in a matter of hours)
- Click the latest block number, e.g. 900000 and have a look at the block's hash. (hash = 80546ce62771e44e0c4d3a2d8fe692aff2c77df5cd45fef477361a666e841643)
- On your wallet go to the Debug Console and type: getblockhash 900000
- Verify if the hash matches the one from the explorer.
- If it matches you are on the right chain, if it doesn't you will have to follow the resync procedure above in order to get your funds to Bittrex for the swap.

Thank you for the clear instructions, however after confirming that I was on the correct chain, I sent them to Bittrex and have not received them yet. I see that their wallet has not seen a new block in 115 minutes. Could someone do some staking or something to help clear my deposit? Thanks in advance for any help and can't wait for the swap!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dev0tion

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

Thank you for the clear instructions, however after confirming that I was on the correct chain, I sent them to Bittrex and have not received them yet. I see that their wallet has not seen a new block in 115 minutes. Could someone do some staking or something to help clear my deposit? Thanks in advance for any help and can't wait for the swap!

Yes, Oizopower is trying his best to contact Bittrex to get them on the correct chain. Stay tuned. Your funds will show up when they are on the correct chain.
BrotherJ

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

Yes, Oizopower is trying his best to contact Bittrex to get them on the correct chain. Stay tuned. Your funds will show up when they are on the correct chain.

Thanks for the quick response.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

Hey Guys,

First of all i need to give you all my apology that I’ve not been around much lately, a lot has changed in my real life over the last 6 months. But I have never forgotten XWC.
I made a promise in April 2014 that i intend to keep for Whitecoin: as long as there is a community for this wonderful coin, I’ll be around to help where I can. And thankfully with me a few other people

Files:

Best regards,
Oizopower

What kind of updates have you guys got in mind. What codebase are we moving to?

dev0tion

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

What kind of updates have you guys got in mind. What codebase are we moving to?

Last Blackcoin source.
Banger42

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:13:54 AM

Thanks for the quick response.

Bittrex is now on the correct chain and all works fine Smiley
Your funds should be there now.

Banger
Altcoinlover

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Hello BrotherJ,

Thanks
Banger

REALLY NOT IMPRESSED....

Hello Altcoinlover,
we know about the problem with the block chain and we are working on a solution.
Please give us a few more days and we will make an announcement.
Some of us are really busy, so it takes some time to solve the problem.

Stay tuned
Banger

Just saw on Trex that the blockchain seems to work now... good new....

real read the update about Whitecoin....

thanks for your work !

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████
                          ██
DISCORD

REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Jason9908

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

Why my wallet has 6 nodes, but not normal synchronization, synchronization will be stopped for a while

Please support NYC : http://www.newyorkcoin.net
 a top digital currency,in New York,or circulating around the world.
oHFLip

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Hello whitecoiners and other ppl,

Crypsome is updated to v2.0: https://crypsome.org/

Get Connected!

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!

// oHFLip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: